Misadventures of Mishi Ch. 01

Story Info
Greg sees what Mishi does with her domme.
2.1k words
4.26
53.5k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
607 Followers

I love my girlfriend. She and I have always had a great relationship, great sex, too. We had started out innocently enough, she and I. We were each other's first kiss, first everything. And eventually, we tried almost everything. I was always trying to get her to try new stuff.

Oral sex was our first kink, if you are prudish enough to call that kinky. Sometimes, after I came in her mouth, she'd kiss me. Even though she swallowed, there was still a slightly salty residue that I could taste. She didn't ask if it bothered me, and I figured that if that's what she wanted to do, then I owed it to her. And of course, I'd go down on her too. But what I really loved was her ass. I could lick her ass for hours on end. It always gave me an instant hard-on. That soon led to anal sex, she let me every few months, but it steadily got more and more frequent. I could tell, though, that she was not enjoying it as much as I.

She eventually told me she wanted to try sex with another woman. Of course, I didn't mind. She fooled around with a few until she found one that really hooked her. This woman was a real bitch, and I mean that in the nicest sense of the word. Mishi had always let me watch if the other woman was okay with it, but when she hooked up with this "Lynne", my observations took on a new meaning.

Lynne was extremely dominant and could get my girlfriend to do anything for her. She'd grab Mishi roughly and really fuck her face hard. Mishi would eat her for all she was worth, and Lynne would ride her tongue like a wild buck! I was allowed to watch, but that's all. Sometimes Lynne would order me to jerk off while I watched and this really turned Mishi on. I swear I never got my girlfriend as hot as this domme could just by ordering her around. I guess I just never had that dominant streak that my girlfriend seemed to find irresistible.

Occasionally, Mishi would be ordered to suck my cock while Lynne fucked her with a strap on. Lynne would fuck her in the cunt and sometimes up the ass. When she would fuck her up the ass, she would make Mishi lick the shitty dildo clean afterwards! I never knew Mishi could be so kinky. I was once ordered to eat Mishi out while Lynne fucked her up the ass with her strap-on. I could smell the shit on the dildo as it pumped in and out of her ass. And I could see little brown specks on the creamy white phallus. But, nevertheless, Mishi still greedily licked and sucked it clean after she had finished cumming in my mouth.

There had been quite a few sessions I hadn't been able to attend, mostly morning and daytime ones since I worked, and Mishi didn't (She was still in high-school). And Lynne didn't need to work, she lived with us now and we supported her.

One day, I came home early for lunch and found out what I had been missing. I came in and heard some commotion. Lynne was dragging Mishi out of the bedroom by her dog chain that she had Mishi wear 24 hour a day. Mishi was on all fours as always, and they didn't see me. It looked like they had both just woken up. Lynne took her into the bathroom and put her on the toilet and told her to go "like a good little bitch". Only the lid was closed, and there was a ceramic bowl on the lid.

I hid myself well and watched in anticipation. Lynne really had my girlfriend wrapped around her pinky- but much more than I realized. Mishi obediently relieved herself in the ceramic bowl, urine only. She kept her blue eyes focused on her mistress's gaze as she did so. Lynne nodded in approval when she was done. She sniffed the piss and lifted it to test its weight.

"Not bad," she said, "that's more than yesterday, and has a nice strong smell."

Indeed, I could smell it even from my hiding spot.

"Now me," Lynne said and she straddled my girlfriends face.

I thought Mishi was going to just eat her out, but she didn't start licking or anything. Then I noticed her swallowing! Lynne was pissing right into my girlfriend's mouth and she was drinking every drop!

"Holy shit!" I said a little too loudly and Lynne looked right in my direction. Mishi looked over too but didn't stop drinking.

"Come out, you little spying shit!" Lynne yelled to me. I didn't get mad, in fact, I was also turned on by Lynne's aggressive attitude.

"So you found us out hunh? I decided to keep our little games from you since I figured you might not be able to accept them. But you've caught us now so you'll just have to live with it. Piss in the bowl." I looked at her a little puzzled.

Mishi just kept drinking, Lynne sure must have had a lot of piss! Apparently, she saved it up for these little morning sessions with my girlfriend.

"Do it, I said!" I hesitated for a second but did as she said. I pulled out my rock-hard cock and strained a little to piss in the bowl. Mishi watched the flow intently as I did.

"Looks yummy, doesn't it, Mishi?" Lynne said. Mishi moaned and nodded.

I finished and put away my penis. Lynne finished up and shoved Mishi roughly on the floor. She ordered me to strip. I completely forgot about returning to work, and did as she said.

She sat down on the toilet next to the nearly-full bowl of piss and stuck her finger in and tasted it. She looked at us both as if trying to figure out what to do with us. As she sucked her finger, I looked at Mishi, she was staring right at her Mistress as if I wasn't even there.

"Would you like to see your wife drink all this nasty piss, Greg?" Lynne asked me.

I turned back to her and nodded "yes.." I couldn't believe what was happening.

Lynne stood up then ordered Mishi to tie me up. This wasn't what I was expecting. Mishi was a little surprised too and didn't comply immediately, somewhat confused.

Lynne lifted her up roughly and spanked her ass and yelled at her" I said tie him up!"

Mishi yelped then left the room and immediately returned with the bonds Lynne usually used to tie her up with. Within seconds, I was bound, totally helpless. Lynne shoved Mishi back on the floor and lifted up the bowl of piss.

"You are now both my slaves. I will tell you what to do, and you will do it. Without hesitation. Is that understood?"

We both nodded our consent. Rather, our obedience, consent was inconsequential. Lynne then brought the pissbowl to Mishi's lips. Mishi opened her mouth wide and allowed the warm yellow liquid to be poured into her mouth. She didn't swallow I noticed until her mouth was full and Lynne would stop, then tell her to. She did this for a few mouthfuls until the bowl was half empty. Lynne then brought the bowl over to me.

"Now your turn, you little pervert!" Before I could resist, she had my mouth held open, and Mishi was holding the bowl. I couldn't close my mouth, Lynne was a hell of a lot stronger than she looked, and she was pretty buff!

Lynne looked at Mishi and told her to pour the piss into my mouth because I was such a dirty little pervert. There was nothing I could do. I was screwed. Mishi actually grinned and did as her Mistress ordered her. I gagged and choked as the liquid poured in, but Lynne held my nose and Mishi kept pouring it in. In order to breath, I HAD to swallow it. They kept this up until I finished the bowl, more than four mouthfuls!

Mishi was obviously all worked up from this and rubbing her clit. She kissed me deeply but Lynne pulled her mouth away and kissed her herself. Lynne then told he she wouldn't be getting her breakfast this morning. After a slight pause of confusion, a look of realization came across my girlfriend's face and made her even hornier. Somehow I knew this was bad news for me.

Lynne placed a gag in my mouth that kept it open, then turned around and squatted over my face. Mishi kneeled next to me and was fingering herself feverishly. I had no idea what to do. I was in shock. Lynne placed her filthy anus directly over my mouth and I could see it bulging as the contents worked their way out. The smell alone made me want to gag, but what could I do?

Then a wet fart spurted out, spraying wet fecal matter all over my face and in my mouth. Mishi immediately glued her mouth to Lynne's asshole and licked it feverishly. She stuck her tongue right up her asshole and fucked it. It came back out all brown.

Lynne strained and a the tip of a very soft piece of shit started to come out. Mishi licked her lips and cupped her mouth over the protuberance. Lynne strained harder, and I could see Mishi's cheeks fill up quickly with the soft light brown shit. The smell was horrendous and I could hear several wet farts muffled by Mishi's mouth.

When her mouth was full, she pulled it away and held it open for me to see. She closed her eyes and rolled the sticky mess around in her mouth with her tongue, relishing in the taste. A piece of shit was hanging from Lynne's asshole threateningly over my open mouth.

Then Mishi leaned right over my face and puckered her lips. She pushed the shit out of her mouth in a way that made her pretty little mouth look just like an asshole. She "shat" the masticated crap right into my mouth! When it was all in, she shoved it in with her tongue.

I gagged, but couldn't push it back out. Mishi took the dildo that she had been fucking me with and shoved it in my mouth violently, making me swallow it! When I had, she pulled it out and Lynne continued shitting- his time right into my mouth! It was so wet I could swallow most of it without Mishi face-fucking me with the dildo, but she did it anyway. She would occasionally eat the shit right out of my mouth.

When Lynne was done, Mishi eagerly licked her asshole clean of every morsel of shit. But it didn't stop there. Lynne removed the gag, and my mouth was unable to close from being held open. Mishi immediately placed her asshole right on my mouth and farted several times into my open mouth. She was facing me and frigging herself as she farted.

Lynne had put on a strap-on dildo and started fucking me hard right up the ass. This dildo was much bigger than the buttplug- sized one Mishi had been using. There was no way this one would have EVER fit in my mouth! This was the one Lynne buttfucked Mishi with regularly now: the black 12-inch 3-inch wide "King Dong" she called it. And she was shoving it to the hilt!

And me, I was rock hard with my measly five inches! The shit shot out of Mishi's fully dilated asshole faster than I thought I could swallow, but I surprised myself. As Lynne ass-fucked me harder and harder, Mishi's shit just kept on coming. And as bad as Lynne's tasted, Mishi's was three times worse! I guess since much of her shit was actually recycled, redigested shit from Lynne's ass, it was extra nasty! And there was a LOT of it! Apparently, Lynne was training her to produce a lot of shit, an as nasty as possible! It seems Mishi was doing better in this area than in the urine department. I later found out that Mishi hadn't been allowed to shit for a week and that she was supposed to have been eating this grand meal herself this morning. That is, until I came along.

As Mishi watched me swallow every last foul morsel, she finally came like a madwoman, shoving her ass against my face an spreading the shit all over my chin.

To be continued in the further "Misadventures of Mishi" and "The Perils of Greggie-Poo"!

scatwoman
scatwoman
607 Followers