Misadventures of Parker Posey

Story Info
Parker and Jessica Biel become passionate, kinky lovers.
41.5k words
3.89
33k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lesbian Misadventures of Parker Posey, 'Don't Call Me Indie Film Queen

Heh heh hello! Thank you for taking the time to read this, my first story! And while it is my first, I've had years of writing experience in wrestling role playing leagues. I'm an amateur only in a sense.

I've worked hard here to write a sexy story that'll be enjoyable to you all, and a tribute to one beautiful, endlessly erotic young lady, Parker Posey! I've been a fan (and wanna be lover/sex toy) of hers for many years. While there's other pretty women out there, there are none as beautiful and sexy as Parker in my eyes. Discovering her really awakened a passion in me that I didn't know existed!

Back to the story, it's on the kinky side, with lots of variety, so there should be something in here that appeals to all of you! There's a little reading before getting to the "good stuff", but I believe in writing a complete story. And once it reaches that point, I believe you'll be glad you stuck to it!

Especially if I get good feedback, I plan on making a series out of this, following Parker Posey's journey as a lesbian, and all the lovely celebrity ladies who have accompanied her on it! I'm starting some years after she first fulfilled the Sapphic desires inside her, with some help.

This story is set during filming of "Blade: Trinity", late 2003 in Vancouver. I think I choose to start the series here, as opposed to something more obvious, like Parker hooking up with one or all of the ladies from "Josie and the Pussycats" (and I do have plans there), because of the potential for sexual tension that could develop between two sexy ladies playing rivals in a film. Especially mortal enemies like vampires and humans are in the Blade series!

I felt there was a lot of possibilities between Parker and Jessica that weren't explored in the film, so maybe that feeling of dissatisfaction is one reason for starting here, as opposed to Parker's sexy exploits with an actress during filming of something else.

Not to mention Parker and Jessica looked great in the film! The outfit Parker changes into in this story is exactly what she wore in the movie's final scenes. Well, with the exception of the panties (unfortunately).

Disclaimer time: The contents of this story are fictional, not meant to suggest either Parker Posey or Jessica Biel are lesbians, or have been in a relationship. Any similarities between this story and real life events are coincidental. You must be of legal age in your community to read this story.

Now, especially with this, my first venture into the realm of celebrity erotica, I'd love to hear your input on how I did here! Please try to be constructive with any criticism. I can be reached through the link below.

Now, without further delay, here is "The Lesbian Misadventures of Parker Posey, 'Don't Call Me Indie Film Queen' ", Jessica Biel edition!

--------------------------

Parker Christian Posey. A living example that hard work can reap great rewards over time.

With no great connections or family roots in the entertainment industry, the Baltimore, Maryland native had to start her acting career at the bottom of the ladder fresh out of SUNY-Purchase, with a small role in "As the World Turns". And even smaller roles in her early films.

Few who just so happened to even notice Parker deep in the background of her early films such as "Coneheads" or "Joey Breaker" could've imagined the vibrant, unstoppable brunette would one day ascend to greatness and recognition as one of the best actresses of her generation, respected by critics far and wide, diligently followed by her fans.

Or that Parker would become a social scene and fashion legend in her home of New York City, where her name would be as recognized and revered by New Yorkers as stars of film, TV, stage and sports. Names like Robert De Niro, Spike Lee, Jerry Seinfeld, Derek Jeter, George Steinbrenner. Parker's beauty, sexiness, intelligence, creativity, out-and-about town activity and tremendous fashion sense made her the penultimate female New Yorker. A real-life "Sex and the City" girl like the Carrie Bradshaw character played by another Parker, Sarah Jessica, never could be. Her endless energy is right in line with being a citizen of "the city that never sleeps". And those citizens recognize it in one of artistic East Village's favorite daughters.

It was a long, difficult road for Parker gaining all this status and recognition, however. For the film that gained her the most attention at that time, 1995's "Party Girl", the first feature-length movie ever to be shown on the internet, she was paid $75 dollars a day. Some of her early work netted her such little income that ultimately she wound up in the red for her efforts in films seen by a hand full of people.

However, over time, her work in such small budget independent films as that, along with classics like "Dazed and Confused" and "Waiting for Guffman", brought her acting critical kudos and a growing fan base.

She had truly arrived with the attention brought to her by a February 1997 Time Magazine article, "Queen of the Indies". The moniker "Independent Film Queen" stuck and that very year, she won the Sundance Film Festival's "Special Jury Prize for acting" for her role in another indie film, "The House of Yes".

Parker's goals weren't limited to being indie film royalty, however. She parlayed her increasing exposure and expansive film resume into higher profile roles in higher profile movies such as "You've Got Mail" and "Scream 3". Her role as Jennifer Jolie in the latter was her biggest triumph yet, with die hard fans of Wes Craven's "Scream" series far and wide deeming her the best part of the film and the MTV Movie Awards giving her a best comedic actress award nomination. Her work on the small screen had even earned her recognition, her role as a rival cosmetics magnate in "Hell on Heels: The Battle of Mary Kay" netting her a Golden Globe nomination.

The years since had seen her name grow in stature, not in independent film, but rather mainstream. As with the likes of Meg Ryan and Julianne Moore, who had risen to fame from soap opera roots, Parker was well on her way to becoming a superstar. Gone were the days of being an extra in big name movies. The prolific indie film actress with humble beginnings now had important roles and plenty of screen time in movies people all across the world went to theaters to watch.

With each passing day, month and year, Parker's star grew in the eyes of movie fans, critics and studio executives with spotlight roles in such big studio films such as "Josie and the Pussycats", "Laws of Attraction" and "Blade: Trinity".

With her role in 2006's mega blockbuster "Superman Returns" as Lex Luthor's girlfriend and partner-in-crime Kitty Kowolski, Parker Christian Posey stands on the brink of being a household name. Parker's feverish work over years and years had paid off like few who saw her in the early days could've imagined and only hoped for seeing an acting genius in the making.

However, they didn't know the fight, competitive spirit and desire to succeed planted deep in Parker Posey's being. It was a battle for Parker to even live past her first few days of life. Born prematurely to Chris Sr. and Linda Posey, Parker was given two noteworthy names: Parker, after the 1950's supermodel Suzy Parker, and Christian because of the expectation that the tiny infant would quickly join Christ.

Heaven would wait. Parker beat the great odds against her living even a week and survived. This was when mom and dad Posey came to think that their daughter was special. That she was destined for great things. And from the time she was old enough to understand, they instilled this concept in her. The world was hers for the taking. Parker came to expect the bright future for herself that her parents did.

But, great expectations were accompanied by great pressure. To perform in school, cheerleading, ballet and everything she endeavored in. Perfection was a hard thing to live up to, even for a girl as intelligent, naturally talented and athletic as Parker.


It was even harder during her teen years in Laurel, Mississippi. The transition from childhood to adulthood, and coping with developing hormones has traditionally been considered one of the most difficult times for any human being, right up there with old age. For Parker, it was especially hard, and for a different reason than most.

Many of her teen years were spent in the small, conservative Mississippi town. The sort of Hellfire and brimstone-preaching place that made Parker feel guilty about the growing need inside her. She knew she was supposed to like boys. That was what was "natural". But the girls she met in middle school when she moved to Laurel at age 12 were so pretty. Her eyes couldn't help but to be drawn to her young female classmates.

At first, she dismissed it as having a "crush" on girls more popular and more established at the school than herself. But, over the next couple of years, her eyes were increasingly drawn to the developing bodies of her peers. Maybe she could write off paying attention to their eyes and lips as envy or admiration. When she started to admire the curves of her fellow cheerleaders' shapely bodies in outfits just like she wore, and felt "those feelings" inside her, Parker knew she had something bigger to deal with.

She liked girls. She was a lesbian. And while a young woman destined for greatness, she struggled mightily with feelings she was taught were "unnatural". But they were feelings she couldn't purge herself of.

It was after her troubling but undeniable self discovery that she went through a period of rebellion and acting out, which gained her the nickname "Missy" from her friends, implying a mischievousness to her. A moniker she lived up to. Missy was born, but her raging hormones would neither let her forget the young beauties who surrounded her every day, nor let her desire the star quarterback as was expected from a good Catholic girl of Laurel, Mississippi.

In time, Parker learned to calm down and accept this new aspect to herself. But she didn't embrace it. She didn't even provide the slightest hint that she could have anything but a platonic love for the same sex. She was a child of destiny, who had lived so she could do great things with her life. Nothing could get in the way of that. Nothing could disappoint her mom, her dad, her brother Chris Jr. or her community. Not with so much faith placed in her.

So, as dead as it left her feeling inside, Parker Posey did the only thing she felt she could do. She dated that star quarterback, made her best effort to develop a taste in men, and suppressed her Sapphic urges. Parker made herself the woman she thought those around her wanted her to be. At the expense of being the person she was born as.

Even when she left her family behind in Laurel for the opportunities far more liberal New York City provided her, foremost attending college at SUNY Purchase, and freedom to do as she chose was hers, she chose to walk the straight and narrow. To be the good daughter who did as she was supposed to.

But it all came at a price for Parker. Try as the training actress did to lose herself in her studies and learning her craft, she was a lonely, sad woman. She had the occasional man to keep her company, but somehow, it only made her long for a woman's touch even more strongly.

After Parker broke into "The Biz", she curbed her loneliness in different ways, going to all the industry parties and functions she could to network in hopes of fulfilling her dreams of gaining roles in which she could show what she was made of as an actress.

And she reaped rewards from her hard work, landing a regular part on the long-running CBS soap opera "As the World Turns" in 1991. She found herself in a wide variety of projects in the years after she left "As the World Turns" the following year, from the controversial in "Frisk", to the sexy in "Sleep with Me", to the hilarious in "Waiting for Guffman". Parker accepted the wide range of projects she did for various reasons. Because it challenged her as an actress. Because it helped pay the great expense of living in New York City. As a favor to a friend or connection, that would help her down the line. Most often, Parker took roles to prove something. That she was willing to take risks as an actress. That she deserved the lofty expectations she'd always lived with.

And, of course, prove things to herself that needed proving. In a couple of instances, Parker used film roles to prove to herself that her girl-liking days were over. One was "The Doom Generation", in which Parker played a deranged, hideously blonde wigged woman who had mistaken Rose McGowan's character for her long-lost Mistress. But, it was only a brief, asexual one-scene part that did little to test her resistance to women, however hard she immersed herself psychologically into her role of being another woman's sex slave. All it really did was make her wonder what it would be like, for a woman like Rose to own her body and be able to do anything she wanted to it.

After creating more doubt in her heterosexuality then, and later in a scene in "The House of Yes" in which she spent the whole time looking at Tori Spelling in a skimpy white bra and bikini, no more opportunities to test herself came until she signed on for "The Misadventures of Margaret": A film in which she played a woman who, in the process of writing an erotic novel, becomes overtaken with sexual fantasies. One scene had her character passionately kissing in lesbian fashion her bisexual friend, played by Brooke Shields. If she could survive this, she could surely put women behind her and devote herself completely to men, despite all their flaws. Then, maybe she could at least feel something real, something passionate with them.

In the end, Parker did not survive. Parker never imagined the day she arrived on the set what would come of filming this movie. Parker Posey as she had existed was defeated. Over the years, she had become such a mentally tough woman, who could put her own desires and needs aside for the greater good. But, somewhere during those days filming "The Misadventures of Margaret", all those barriers she had built up to protect her image, her career, and her family and friends from the sinful desires born of her adolescence were stripped away, along with her clothes. Parker was laid bare in every respect. And the many walls that came crashing down in dramatic, orgasmic fashion that fateful night in 1998 when Brooke Shields successfully seduced her was the best thing that had ever happened to her. It was then that happiness and freedom were finally bestowed upon a miserable and trapped 29 year old. And not a night had passed since that Parker went to sleep before saying "thank you, Brooke" for at last making her whole. But, that's another story.

------------------------------- Evening of Sunday December 7th, 2003.

It was a night of celebration in Vancouver, British Columbia for the cast and crew of "Blade: Trinity". But, not because filming had wrapped in the third movie of the Blade Trilogy, or the dailies had gone over well with New Line execs. Also filming in Vancouver was "Catwoman". A film that had been in discussion for well over a decade since Michelle Pheiffer had played Batman's latex-clad feline nemesis in "Batman Returns", except with Halle Berry filling a much skimpier catsuit.

Being in Canada, arguably the hockey capitol of the world, and the home of the NHL's Vancouver Canucks, in Late November a friendly challenger to a hockey game was made via fax, from the crew of "Blade: Trinity" to the crew of "Catwoman". The challenge was accepted, and the "Blades" vs. "Hallecats" conflict took place the first Sunday of December in the home of the Canucks, the GM Palace.

Ultimately, it was really very little of a conflict. That would imply a serious battle. This was not one, as a team of crew members The Daywalker himself, Wesley Snipes, was greatly confident in, wiped the GM Palace with the "Catwoman" crew. An outcome that would put a smile on Snipes' face when he heard the news, given his contentious history with Halle Berry.

While the man playing the title character wasn't in the house for his team's decisive win, two of his prominent co-stars were. Neither Parker Posey nor Jessica Biel donned the skates, but they were on hand in cheerleading capacity.

On screen, Parker and Jessica would be rivals, with Parker playing Danica Talos, a vampire leader with a heart as black as Parker's long, shoulder-length silky tresses were for this film, and Jessica playing Nightstalker Abigale Whistler, a young woman bent on avenging her father's death and stopping the threat raised by Dracula's resurrection. Off screen, no such complications existed between them. They were just two actresses making a movie, who had formed a friendship during filming.

Even though it ate into their free time away from the set, Parker and Biel were happy to give the support to their team that could be so motivating coming from such sexy ladies. Whether or not their presence actually helped the Blades triumph, they had enjoyed a couple of hours of entertainment on ice, after which they returned to their home away from their respective homes during filming of "Blade: Trinity", the Opus Hotel.

While the actresses had forged a bond, unlike their co-stars Wesley and Ryan Reynolds, there had been an underlying tension between them on this night. Or with Jessica, at least. Parker was just her outgoing, laid back self. Every bit the polar opposite of the high strung, not to mention high maintenance women she often played on screen. And that made her all the more annoying to the "7th Heaven" star, at this particular moment in time.

The thorn in her side wasn't stuck there by anything Parker had said or done. Instead it was staple-gunned there by what she wore to the game. Endowed with Blades team spirit on this evening, Jessica's choice of attire had been the official jersey of the Blades for this one-night-only engagement on ice. Parker, on the other hand, had gone with a Vancouver Canucks home jersey. To the Boulder, Colorado-raised, Colorado Avalanche-loving Jessica, it was bad enough that Parker wore the threads and colors of Colorado's Northwest division rival Canucks. The name "Posey" on the back of the jersey, with accompanying number 1 made it even more personal. Jessica, however, held her tongue on the issue of her supposed friend wearing enemy garb. Until they were placed in close proximity during the elevator ride up to the 6th floor where they both resided. She could take no more when Parker began whistling "Oh, Canada". Now, charges against Parker of trying to piss her off flew from Jessica's mouth, with severity. The accused responded with a "when in Rome..." defense. One not bought by her friend, who knew her to have an ever-so-slight mischievous tendency. Of course, Parker took the opportunity to have a friendly argument about hockey with Jessica, since she clearly needed some heated debate to melt ice.

However, when that initially friendly debate came around to Parker pointing out to Jessica that the Detroit Red Wings had won the Stanley Cup far more times than Colorado, there was only one direction things could go. For Parker, it was being propelled ever-forcefully forward by a Jessica shove, out into the hallway when a "ding" and opened sliding doors made it possible. As soon as Parker regained her footing following a bit of stumbling, she spun around to mock Jessica for her over sensitivity. Of course, making sure to wipe the smile of self-satisfaction of her face first. And then, with a hint of righteous indignation, she chided "damn, you Colorado Avalance fans are so sensitive", with hands on her hips for emphasis.