Misbehaving In Silence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She figured he was uncomfortable with her size. Most people were shady when it came right down to it over her size. She wasn't overly obese. She had ample curves. She was proud of her body in fact. At least hers didn't come with a price tag and possible health risks like some of the girls on campus. He came back to sit beside her on the oversized lounge, book in hand. He flipped through a few pages and settled upon a few passages. His voice conjured up a lot of images. She sat still, quietly listening. He chose his words carefully. The deep baritone was having a powerful effect on her. The enunciation of the words he read burrowed deep into her soul. She felt goose bumps prickle her tender skin. As Brayden read erotic utterings she felt her body responding to the passion in his voice. Watching his lips in amazement, she felt heady. Every time he'd pause to take a sip her imagination went wild. His voice made her have daydreams of forbidden acts and sexually explicit fantasies. All of which involved him.

She dreamt what it would be like to lick the remnants of the wine from his lips. As he continued to read she found her nipples aching and her clit becoming moist with desire. Not just by the words but due to his voice. She closed her eyes her breath began to quicken. His lips brushed tenderly against hers before becoming firmer in their acquisition. His tongue searching out the soft swells of her pout perfect lips. The watermelon flavor of her lip gloss added to the exploration of his lips upon hers. She parted her lips allowing him access to her tongue. His kiss left her breathless, it was all consuming. She wanted more. He lay down beside her. He found himself staring into her emerald colored eyes. The book fell from his hand as he leaned in to cradle the back of her neck as he kissed her once again.

He appeared clean cut, had a bit of curl that escaped the back and sides of his light brown hair. His hazel eyes flickered with golden specks in the candlelight, highlighting his square jaw and perfect nose. She felt compelled to reach out. Was he real or just a figment of her imagination? She caressed the side of his face feeling the sharp stubble of a fresh shave beginning to grow. It felt so right. He bent his head closer to her.

The smell of his cologne was enticing to her senses. She couldn't resist the attraction she had for him. She tentatively pressed her lips gently to his. She enjoyed running her fingers thru the soft curls on the left side of his face. Emboldened by his return as he held her by the nape of the neck and deepened the kiss keeping the slight contact till she broke the tender embrace.

His voice became a bit gravely. He was finding Marissa even more attractive and vulnerable in the candlelight. He knew that he shouldn't be taking advantage of her like this but the smell of her perfume alone made his heart rush blood to areas he wished he controlled.

"Mmm... I love your voice." Marissa admitted sheepishly.

"Really now... I think I can oblige you in that area." Braydon said as he watched her body shudder from raw need at his words. He smiled at her reaction.

"Come here you fiery little word vixen you." He added. Marissa's body responded to his voice immediately. Her panties were now soaked. Oh how she wanted to enjoy this moment forever.

"Tell me what you want." He stated boldly.

"I want to show you what your voice does to me." She shyly reached for his hand. He held out his hand to her. What better way than to let her direct his hand. She directed his hand to her breasts. He could feel her aching swollen nipples thru the shirt she had on. As she continued dragging his hand down over her knotted stomach. She was spurred on further, as she brought his hand down to the bottom of her skirt. She spread apart her legs as she brought his hand up to her crotch. She placed his hand gently against her satin panties, allowing him to feel the moistened curls and sticky dampness that his voice had created. She bit her bottom lip, chewing nervously, unsure how Braydon was going to respond to her boldness. Braydon swallowed hard as he fought against his ideals and submitted to her request. He sat up slowly took off his shirt and tossed it on the floor next to the chaise lounge.

Marissa unbuttoned her shirt revealing her classic white lacy bra with the front closure to Braydon. She loved the sculptural contours of his muscled chest with the soft dusting of hair in the candlelight. The thin dark trail of hair led from his navel to below his belt. She had to swallow hard to keep her mouth from hitting the floor.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" He asked as he felt his cock grow even more inside his pants silently hoping that she hadn't changed her mind.

"I'm sure." Marissa said without hesitation. He ran his strong hands over her legs as he travelled up her thighs and over her hips as he gently raised her skirt up and pulled her thong down her long legs carefully over her injured ankle.

The pelting rain proceeded to drum rhythmically down upon the steel roof that was mere feet over them giving them a romantic rainy interlude.

"Do you like this?" Braydon leaned over growling into Marissa's ear as he took his hand and ran it between her legs.

Marissa could only whimper in delight at his voice so close to her ear while she enjoyed the feel of his calloused hand between her legs once more. His fingers dipping deep into her flesh as he relished the feel of her tightness. Somehow she managed to find her voice.

"Yes!" she sighed. Her breath was heavy with need. Marissa looked longingly into Brayden's eyes.

He eased his fingers slowly into her. The wetness of her pussy made him groan with pent up desire. He began thrusting his fingers into her several times varying each thrust till she was grabbing the fabric of the lounge chair, holding tight, and gasping from sheer pleasure. He pulled his fingers from her bringing them up to her. She stared into his amazing eyes. Instinctually took both of his fingers into her mouth. Began running her tongue up and down them, sucking them so very sensually slow. Her lips smacked together before she captured his fingers in her mouth once again. Slowly sucking his fingers clean. A sensual moan of desire fell from her lips from the act.

He was drawn into her. He found her moistened lips wet from her own arousal very potent. He just had to taste it for himself as he bent down and captured her pouty lips with his own. Her feminine musk lingered on his lips as he pulled away. Her sweet taste made him brazen as he squeezed her breasts through the lacy bra. He felt her nipples beneath his calloused fingers, made him want to make sweet passionate love to her. The way she was meant to be made love to.

She was an artistic creation, a masterpiece, a product of his lovemaking. "Marissa..." He whispered. Her name excited him. Her eyes brightened at the sound of her name upon his lips. It beckoned her towards an unfulfilled desire. Her motions were fluid. Her legs spread apart slightly in heated anticipation, her body responsive to the look of longing in his eyes. Braydon's hand slid over the clasp of the bra. With a gentle squeeze the fabric released its self from its bounds. Her gorgeous ample body lay in wait beneath him.

"You're stunningly beautiful." His voice was raspy with need for her. She looked into his eyes finding acceptance. She was unable to hold back the tears that pooled in the corners of her own eyes. He gave her a moment to compose herself while he took off his shoes, socks and jeans before he sheathed himself. He was glad he had picked up the lubricated condoms. It would help her adjust to his size easier. He slowly took his time upon entry.

Easing his semi hardened cock into her moist folds. The feel of her satiny skin as her muscles contracted around his enormous size felt amazing against him. He felt her rock her hips against him. He murmured sensual desires into her ear as he began thrusting gently into her. Her moans of pleasure reinforced his desire to make their love making last throughout the night.

The falling rain coursing down onto the steel roof echoed the beat of their hearts. The view of the massive rivulets of rain sluicing down the windows outside made for the perfect backdrop. Braydon picked Marissa up and carried her over to the cool glass floor to ceiling windows that were tinted so no one could see in. The coolness of the glass beneath Marissa's bare skin was a welcomed reprieve since the heat between them was nothing short of scorching. He eased her up and down on his cock allowing gravity to help her with his size.

He kept her teetering on the edge of orgasm bringing her so close then backing off each time. He carried her while his cock was still buried deep into her over to the reference desk. He leaned her over the counter and began thrusting into her. He became aroused further by her impassioned moans. He was amazed at how vocal she was. He loved the thought of her feeling him going deep inside her. It turned him on even more. He sped up his thrusts into her soaking pussy. He could barely hold back his own release.

She attempted to get a better grip onto the reference desk as she was nearing orgasm herself. Her right hand had reached out to grab onto something to steady herself. She unconsciously grabbed the base of the intercom in her haste. She could feel him swelling up inside her, her hand slipped on the button on the microphone of the intercom. Her mouth was almost directly over the soft black pop shield. He slammed his cock into her even harder and faster now determined to cum. Their breathing was heavy, quick, and breathy. As he thrust in for the final time she climaxed so hard she screamed.

Growling as he stilled behind her allowing his cum to finish squirting into the condom. He slowly pulled out of her. The sudden loss of close contact made Marissa realize just how weak kneed she was. Her legs shook so hard she couldn't stand. As she attempted to gain her footing she let go of the microphone and the earsplitting screech commenced. Brayden quickly eased off the condom and rolled it up in some tissues on the desk. He caught Marissa in his arms as he helped her stand.

He sat her on the cumbersome desk before him. The remnants of Marissa's climax began to seep out onto the hardwood desk beneath her. He took the small lumbar pillow that was for the desk and placed it behind Marissa. Easing her back enough to where she was the perfect height her ass at the very edge of the desk. He got down on his knees and parted her legs.

As he gingerly touched the swollen nub of nerves with his tongue, Marissa shuddered. Her back arched. Her breasts jutted proudly out. Brayden relished eating a woman out. It was a particular treat for him. Watching Marissa writher under his skilled attention of her body made him horny. He lapped up every drop of her orgasm. Her legs wrapped around his neck in a death grip. Her hands were running through his hair pulling gently as she bucked her hips to get his tongue in just a little deeper.

But when she came oh god did she cum. Nothing could have prepared him for how hard she gushed. He got a mouthful plus some. Her hands relaxed and fell to her sides. She lay spent, exhausted and satiated. Her breathing was sharp and shallow. Her eyes fell shut. When she awoke she was on the lounger. Brayden gently washed her off with a warm wet washcloth and was dressing her. She helped him get her panties on which he had taken into the bathroom and rung out and dried via the hand dryer for her. Brayden helped assemble her skirt and bra and blouse just in case the lights were to come back on unexpectedly. He lay down next to her allowing her to snuggle into him. Minutes later she was fast asleep.

As the sun rose the rain had disbursed and sunlight flooded the library. It would be a few hours yet before the school administration would come unlock the doors yet. Although tired, Brayden lay awake guarding over Marissa. When his cell phone regained power he made a couple calls. One was to the campus EMT. They arrived about fifteen minutes after the lights came back on. After filing out the incident report for the EMT's He wished her luck as he helped them place her on the gurney to get the ankle checked over. Marissa was saddened when she wasn't able to say goodbye and to thank him for the tender care of which he had taken care of her.

A couple days following being released from the hospital, armed with crutches Marissa made her way back to the library. At the main desk was a single red rose wrapped in cellophane with a card addressed to her.

The card was hand printed. The inside read:

Marissa,

I will treasure the memory always.

Will see you tonight when we are alone once again.

~Brayden~

Marissa smiled at the thought. There would definitely be a next time.

12