Mischievous Grins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Martin...?" I finally was able to offer.

She chuckled again "I said Martin loves her little ass. Well I'd be lying if I said didn't love it as well, but Martin went on incessantly about all the dirty things he'd like to do to that sexy little ass after we walked past you." She just stared again trying to gauge my reaction. I was stunned. I couldn't believe this older woman was speaking this way to me! And speaking this way about my Jami! I stammered, looked to the ground, tried to find the words, and she chuckled quietly. She reached out and touched my face tenderly "It's ok, sweetie. I know. I know." But that was just it! I didn't know anything at that moment! I likely wouldn't have been able to tell you my name in that instance! I was completely lost. I stared back into Sandra's eyes. She touched my face with her other hand and chuckled again when she saw the fear and bewilderment wash across my face.

"But. . .my wife. . ." I was finally able to let out.

"Yes?" Sandra asked. "Jami? Your sexy little wife? What about her, dear? She's still over there with Martin. Doesn't she look so sweet with Martin's big arm around her shoulder?"

I quickly looked back to my left off into the clearing. Jami and Martin were sitting on a log. I could not here what Martin was saying but Jami was staring in my direction with a somewhat worried and questioning look on her face. I opened my mouth to say something to her, something I assume was to be reassuring, but the only sound I heard was Sandra close to my ear again.

"Shhhhh, little Paul. It's ok. She's fine. Martin will take wonderful care of her. He's quite enamored with your Jami, in fact. Along with her ass, he was quite taken with her young tits as well." I looked back at Sandra incredulously. She just laughed softly. "Yes, quite taken. If I remember correctly, he said he wanted to lick and suck on them after tearing her little top off." I gasped and felt my eyes about to pop out of my head. Again, I felt like I should say something, but didn't know where to begin! I felt like I SHOULD be angry, aghast at these things she was saying to me, that I SHOULD defend my wife's honor in some way, but then I realized another significant part of me wanted nothing more than to actually see all those things happen! I choked on the dryness in my mouth as I continued to stare at this woman who was turning my world upside down. "It's ok, Paul. I assure you. Relax. Just breathe." I did. I took several long breaths and looked back at Martin and Jami. He was caressing her arm now, still pointing out different aspects of the area, as he chatted away. Jami seemed stiff, but was not trying to remove his arm in any way. I noticed Sandra was now staring at them as well. Martin then moved a little closer to my wife and pointed out something on the ground at their feet. I heard Jami laugh and Martin responded by removing his arm from around her shoulder and instead placing his hand along her thigh while laughing with her.

"Tell me, Paul, would you like to see that?" she paused and waited for an answer. I'm sure she saw me close my eyes, take another deep breath and fail to muster the words needed to respond. "Hm. Would you like to see my husband tear your pretty little wife's top off, maul at her perky tits, suck on them, lick them, squeeze them?"

"I. . .If. . ." I tried.

"Would you like him to pull her shorts down too? Would you like to see him stuff his thick fingers into her tight, wet pussy? He was VERY fixated on her ass. I'm certain my brute of a husband will want to turn her around and worship her perfect little ass for a bit as well. I'm sure he'll want to kiss and lick her taught ass while groping her tits and legs too. What do you think, Paul? Does that appeal to you? Does the idea of my husband doing all of those things to your wife make your cock hard. . .?"

I coughed and went wide eyed again. I looked at her and tried to speak. Still no words. I noticed her own appeal once again, which I had completely forgotten. Sandra's nipples were now very hard, poking through her lightweight shirt and they transfixed me momentarily. I wanted to reach out and touch them. I wanted to tell her to stop talking to me this way, but I wanted desperately for her to in some way make all these things she was whispering about come to fruition. I looked up at her knowing she'd caught me staring at her body with improper thoughts for another man's wife. She just smiled devilishly from ear to ear. Maybe she WAS some sort of devil actually. I remembered my wife and quickly looked back toward she and Martin. They were now staring at us.

"Darling, are you ok?" Jami shouted in our direction. I admit, I must have looked frighteningly foreign, perhaps even mad, to her in that moment.

"Tell her you're fine, and to go back to her conversation. Everything is fine." Sandra whispered to me.

"I, um, I'm fine. All fine over here. Jami. Just fine. Please. . .just. . .continue on. Please." I shouted back.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, you are." Sandra hissed.

"Oh yes! Completely. completely sure, my darling. Fine over here." I was now trembling and felt I could crumple to the ground at any moment. "Please, just continue."

"Ok." Jami said skeptically and returned her attention to Martin whose hand was still lightly stroking her naked thigh.

"What a good little husband you are, Paul!" Sandra whispered mockingly with a chuckle. "Do you always snap to attention like that when pretty little wifey calls?"

"Yes." I was finally able to say, and looked to the ground. I was ashamed, embarrassed, excited, fearful.

"Very impressive, young man. I see by your trousers that your cock is indeed extremely hard right now! How wonderful!" she beamed and quietly clapped her hands. "Tell me though, young Paul, what was it that turned that little cock of yours into a steel bar all of a sudden? Was it the idea of my husband ravaging your pretty little wife and doing all the things he's thinking about right now to her naked body, or was it staring at my big tits? You like my big tits, don't you, sweet Paul?"

I could not form a single word, let alone an appropriate response, but I could not have guessed what that would be right then.

She propped up her breasts through her shirt and looked down at them. "I'm quite lucky; still big and firm with very little sag after all these years. You're fond of them, right Paul?" she looked at me and continued to hold them up. I was mesmerized once again.

"They're magnificent, Sandra." I whispered.

"Yes. Thank you, Paul. But I honestly believe it was the thought of my husband tearing all your wife's clothes off and bending her over that log over there that made your little dick stand at full attention."

I groaned unwillingly and thought I might orgasm in my pants right there! Sandra just laughed. The sound however caused Jami and Martin to turn back toward us another time. Sandra just waved and laughed as if she and I were having a lovely time swapping jokes. My dear Jami was looking more and more unsure. I tried to compose myself by closing my eyes and measuring my deep breaths. Sandra would have none of it.

"Either way, that cock of yours is quite hard at the moment. Let's take it over there and see what my husband and your wife have been chatting about all this time. Come, Paul." I was stunned at her suggestion, but it was actually an order. I followed like a lost puppy, terrified Jami would see my hard on and scream bloody murder as soon as we got over there.

"Hello, lovelies!" Sandra said cheerfully when as we approached the two still sitting on the log.

"My dear.' Martin said greeting us. "How was your chat with young Paul here?"

Jami was smiling, but just then noticed the tent in my hiking shorts and opened her mouth to presumably shout and curse me, but Sandra cut her off just in time.

"It was enlightening, my dearest!" Sandra said at a higher volume. "Paul was telling me he is a very good husband and always does what his lovely wife tells him to do. Isn't that wonderful?"

"Yes, wonderful, love!" Martin concurred.

"We also had an interesting conversation about all the things he'd like to happen while he and the lovely Jami are up here in our woods, Martin." Sandra said.

This got my wife's attention and she perked up "Oh? What all do you want to happen, darling?" Jami asked me.

I noticed Martin's hand was still trailing up and down her thigh, but I'm not sure Jami did at all. I stared, unable to speak. I was not a great communicator by nature before this date, but this was likely my worst day ever in that respect. My mouth was open, I know I was breathing, I know a million different thoughts were racing through my head, but I just could not speak.

"Tell her, Paul. Tell your sexy wife what you'd like to see? Tell her what got you all excited. Tell her. Tell Jami." Sandra implored with that mischievous grin.

"Yes, please, Paul. I'm all ears!" Martin said excitedly.

I stared at my beautiful young wife. She stared back questioningly. Everyone was now staring at me with anticipation and I could not form a single word.

"Poor Paul is too excited to speak, I'm afraid." Sandra finally said. She stared at me longer, still trying to encourage me to form the words, but I just could not. After a long pause, she finally switched gears. She put a pleasant look on her face and turned back to my wife "Jami, do you find my husband attractive?"

"I'm sorry?!?" It was now my wife's turn to go wide-eyed.

"Well, I see the way you've been looking at him, laughing at his jokes, hanging on every word he says, and not removing his hands and arms when he touches you. Do you find my husband attractive, dear?" Sandra pressed.

"Sandra! I. . . I am terribly sorry if . . .if what I've said and done with your husband has given you the wrong impression..." Jami offered but Sandra cut her off with a dismissive wave of her hand.

"Of course you do. He's everything your husband is not. He's strong, charming, assertive, mature and quite handsome as well."

Now my Jami was dumbstruck. "Excuse me?!?" she started to protest.

Sandra continued "I will remind you that you STILL have not removed Martin's hand from your bare thigh."

Jami looked down at her leg as if it was a foreign object, and after staring at both it and Martin's hand continuing to caress, for the first time ever I saw my wife lose all her confidence and let her eyes fall to the ground in shame. Sandra saw the opportunity and pounced. "Martin's cock is magnificent, dearie."

Jami slowly looked up. I'm sure she was just as stunned as I was by what Sandra had just said. "What? What did you say, Sandra?"

"I said my husband has a magnificent cock. It's big and thick and perfectly proportioned to his strong body. You're going to love it. Your husband wants you to take it out of his trousers."

Jami stared at me in shock, then back at Sandra, then at Martin. Not surprisingly, Martin was thrilled with the way events were unfolding and was leaning back on the log with a huge smile on his own face.

"Take my husband's cock out of his trousers, Jami. Both Paul and I want to see that." Sandra demanded.

"Paul?" Jami asked.

FINALLY! Finally I was able to form words again, though slowly and measured. "Please, Jami. Please take Martin's big cock out of his shorts."

Sandra laughed and whispered into my ear "See? That wasn't so difficult, was it, Paul?"

I closed my eyes and took another deep breath. By the time I opened them, Jami was staring into Martin's eyes with one hand slowly undoing his belt, while the other was bringing his zipper down. I was crestfallen, but more excited than I had ever been before.

"Yesssss!" Sandra exhaled. "Do it, Jami, reach in and grab hold of his cock with your little hand."

Jami looked back at the woman now clearly in charge of everything. Jami paused and looked at me. If she was looking for anger, a refusal, or any sign that I did NOT want her hand on Martin's penis, she certainly did not see it on my face. Jami took her own breath and reached into to Martin's fly. She let out a quiet gasp and Martin grunted as her hand grasped his tool and finally freed it from its confines. Jami and I both stared at its magnificence. Sandra was not lying; her husband did not have a penis like I did, he had a cock, and it was indeed a rare specimen. It wasn't huge per se, but definitely bigger than mine, and since Jami had only been with one other guy before I began courting her, I assume it was the biggest she'd ever seen or at least had her hand around. Martin's rock hard cock was probably close to eight inches with a substantial girth. She and I could not take our eyes off it.

Sandra smiled triumphantly and said "Didn't I tell you, sweet girl? Isn't his cock wonderful?"

Jami did not lift her eyes, but simply nodded slowly in response. Without even considering it, or out of a natural tendency, Jami slowly began to stroke Martin's big cock while her audience looked on.

"Mmmmmmm, isn't that just lovely? Her tiny hand wrapped around his big cock?" Sandra mewed.

My stomach was now doing complete and continuous somersaults. I never imagined I'd be standing idly by while my wife manipulated another man's penis, nor could I ever even fathom that I would be enjoying it so immensely! It was tearing me up inside, but I could not turn my eyes away from her hand on his cock! It was excruciating, but fantastic at the same time! I wanted to tell her to stop, to think of our vows, our families, but I also wanted her to make that mammoth cock cum in her tiny hand! Would she? COULD she?

"Do you like that, Paul?" Sandra was whispering in my ear again. "Do you like seeing your wife acting like a little slut for my husband? Playing with his big cock out here in the open like that? I can tell she likes it. Just look at her. She's practically drooling just staring down at Martin's prick. Does she look at your little cock like that?"

"No." I whispered back defeatedly.

"I guessed not." she replied. "Is your cock as big as my husband's, Paul?"

My eyes closed and my head bowed.

"I didn't think so," and Sandra smiled victoriously. She placed her hand on my shoulder. "It's ok, my dear. What would you like to see next, little Paul? Do want to see your wife put Martin's cock in her mouth?" I choked and looked at this temptress. I'm not sure my eyes were conveying my conflicted thoughts, but I did not speak and Sandra apparently got the answer she was looking for. She took my hand and led me closer to where Jami and Martin were sitting until we were directly in front of them, and then she bent down to speak to my wife. "You're doing a wonderful job with that cock, Jami. You look absolutely beautiful."

Jami looked up and smiled at the compliment "Thank you, Sandra."

"Do you like it? Do you like the way my husband's big cock barely fits into your tiny little hand?" Sandra asked her.

"Oh yes! Yes, I do! Thank you!" my bride beamed.

"Your husband wants more, dearie." Sandra said, and Jami looked up again at us both. "I imagine my husband would like more too. Martin? More?"

Martin, for his part, had simply been leaning back enjoying my wife's slow handling of his tool this entire time. "Whatever you would like, my dearest, is fine with me. I am quite a happy man at this point!"

"Paul, does Jami suck your cock?" Sandra's question was directed at me, but it immediately got everyone's attention.

I nodded slowly. "Sometimes. When she says I've been extra good."

"But not as often as you'd like?" Sandra inquired.

I shook my head and just stared at my wife who was now looking at me in turn.

Sandra continued "Is she a good little cocksucker when you've been good? Does she take your cock all the way into her mouth? Does she shy away from your cum, or does she take it like a good wife should, all over her or completely down her throat?"

My breathing was now ragged and I could feel my own penis wanting to burst from its confines. "She's the only one who has ever had her mouth on me, but yes, she's. . .she's very good, I think."

"Interesting!" Sandra mused. "Well? Are you, my dear? Are you a good little cocksucker?"

Jami just looked at the older woman. Then she looked at me, but still did not speak.

"I sure would like to find out." Sandra added "But, alas, I don't have a cock."

Jami then looked at Martin, who raised his eyebrows and looked down at his cock, still very much in Jami's hand. With some hesitation, my wife slowly lowered her head into Martin's lap and took his large cock into her tiny mouth. Martin and Sandra exhaled audibly, as if Jami was now fellating both of them. I groaned, unable to wrap my brain around everything that was unfolding so quickly, yet in seemingly slow motion right in front of me. There, just two or three feet from me, was my beautiful 24 year old wife, with another man's cock in her mouth. A man, easily old enough to be her father and whose cock was much bigger than my own! I wanted to say it couldn't be true, that it must be a dream, a nightmare, but my senses were on overload. I could hear every sound around me perfectly; Sandra's now ragged breathing, Martin's sighs, my wife's slurps and whimpers (telltale signs that she was enjoying herself). I could smell the trees and woods around me, and I even thought I could begin to smell the familiar scent of Jami's arousal! I could taste dryness in my mouth, could feel my goosebumps and my own penis trying to bust out of my underwear and shorts, and could see it all unfolding in perfect detail. It was far better than any pornographic film I'd ever snuck away to my computer to watch!

"You were right, young Paul. She is wonderful! Just lovely with a big cock in her mouth." Sandra whispered. "What do you think, dear husband? Does she feel good?"

"Oh yes! Indeed! VERY good!" Martin replied.

Jami whimpered again, and increased her efforts, happy for the compliments, I'm sure.

"That's it, my girl. Suck my big cock." Martin commanded, finally getting into the spirit his wife had established. "Take that cock all the way into your sexy mouth. That's it. Yes. Just like that, dear. Yes. You ARE a good little cocksucker!"

"Jami?" Sandra inquired. "Jami, dear?" My wife did not remove her mouth from Martin's prick, but opened her eyes and looked at the older woman. "Do you like sucking my husband's big cock?"

She did not respond verbally but nodded and gave a grunting "Mmmhmm."

"Is it bigger than Paul's little prick?" Sandra asked with a smile.

Jami finally released Martin's cock and gasped "Yes, Sandra. Much." and went back to her prize.

I felt deflated. My wife had just told two virtual strangers, one of whom had their cock in her mouth, that MY penis was disappointing. Nonetheless, I could not get enough of watching her take Martin's bigger cock deep into her mouth.

"Such a good girl, taking my cock like a true slut. Yes, a very good girl. Keep sucking, little Jami. Keep sucking Daddy's big dick." Martin demanded.

Jami came up just long enough to respond "Yes, Daddy."

What was that?!? Did my wife just call Martin 'Daddy?!?' I was beginning to feel I was in a completely different universe all of a sudden. Who WERE these people?!? And who was this woman I thought I married last year?!?

"Lovely!" Sandra exclaimed "Jami, dear. My husband has been admiring your beautiful little body since he first laid eyes on it. There are several specific things he'd like to do to it now that you two have become more acquainted, and you're going to let him. Do you understand?"

Jami extricated the cock from her mouth and looked up at Sandra, then at me.

"Oh, don't you worry about little Paul. He is throughly enjoying himself watching all of this, and I will make sure that continues. He wants to see YOU enjoying yourself as much as possible. Isn't that right, Paul."