Miseries in Mauve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry was now wracked by trembling shakes. His head rolled back slightly, then forward again, his eyes closed; he let out a low, surrendering groan.

"Yeah... That feels good, doesn't it?" Diego coaxed.

"I... I", Terry stammered, his torso arching out involutarily in availing response to Diego's sensual probing. Diego now began pumping his finger deep into Terry, fucking him mercilessly with expert plunges in the kernal of his belly. Terry let out a quivering moan each time the finger stroked into him and his head rose and fell, rocking slightly from side to side. He leaned back, his torso bowed out in vulnerable surrender, his hands tentatively reaching down until they landed and planted on the deck.

"That's it, isn't it?" Diego prodded. "That's right where you need it. Right in the pit, the very root of you..."

Terry whimpered a little, trembling as the relentless finger skewered him, wiggling and scratching in his depths. Again Diego began the circular, intrusive explorations.

Suddenly, Terry's dick sprang out of his tiny bikini; it was at full erection, throbbing into view. Terry squealed and almost sobbed in pleasure and embarassment. He reached down to hide it, but Diego beat him to it, grabbing the penis with oiled fingers and stroking it to its root. Terry shook and moaned loudly. Diego began jacking the dick repeatedly; he rose on the other hand and covered Terry's mouth with his. Terry let out another squeal, muffled now by Diego's mouth, and the larger man forced Terry back to the deck, grabbing the scruff of his neck and laying him down gently, kissing him, all the while relentlessly pumping his dick.

I was hypnotized by this spectacle, frozen in place. As torn with jealousy and rage as I was in that moment, an electric bolt of arousal had shot down my body to my own dick. I couldn't stop watching.

Diego hungrily kissed Terry deeply, and the young innocent began responding, moaning and kissing, as well. Diego bit and chewed down Terry's neck and back to his mouth. Then he licked and sucked one nipple, then another, each attack bringing a gasping sigh and jolt from Terry. He began sucking hard on the mound of Terry's belly, planting a circle of dark-pink hickies around his navel. Then he rose and kissed him again on the mouth. His extended tongue coursed the midline of Terry's torso back down to his belly, and his tongue again speared Terry's navel, a thick, slick snake plunging deep inside. Terry groaned and arched his back. Finally, his entire mouth closed over it for a long, torturous sucking that brought whimpers from Terry, then he popped free with loud smack that wracked Terry's bowed midsection.

Diego swallowed Terry's dick in one gulp. To the root. He stroked it with his lips, up and down, lingering to suck and lick its pink head, then swallowing again. He stripped off the flimsy bikini and climbed between Terry's legs. He bobbed his head up and down as he feverishly sucked Terry's dick, whirling his head in circles to intensify the sensation. Terry's body bent upwards at each downstroke, and the boy moaned deeply. His torso now was spotted with vandalism of Diego's furious sucking mouth.They seemed connecting dots turning slowly brown in bruise, leading from one inflamed torment to another, nipple to stomach to belly and navel.

Diego left Terry's penis only to suck each of his balls in his mouth and torment the boy with painful/pleasurable-filled suction. Then he swabbed Terry's very bottom and closed his mouth on his rectum. Terry jumped in alarm as Diego began sucking and tonguing his puckered asshole, and the sheer nastiness of what he was doing pushed the boy deeper into uncontrollable ecstasy.

He returned to Terry's reddened dick, stroking it up and down, swallowing it whole. Finally, the moaning young man burst in orgasm, his jism filling Diego's mouth and dripping out its sides. Diego held Terry's body by the hips and shook him from side to side in theatrical ferocity. Finally, he gave up the withering penis, slowly licking it one last time, all around its circuit, from root to tip.

Terry lay silent, his forearm over his eyes. Diego rolled over beside him. Terry's other arm covered his torso. For a long time, no one moved or spoke.

"Terry, it's OK," Diego said with genuine tenderness.

Terry shakily rose and gathered his things. He seemed... blank. It was impossible to tell if he was angry or ashamed, hurt or distressed. Diego and I watched him leave the roof silently.

I was shaken, too. The casual explosion of the past minutes blazed through me, even though I wasn't a participant. And that began to ache, too. I looked at Diego, trying to keep under control my raging passions.

"You shouldn't have done that," I said finally.

"Perhaps I shouldn't fuck him, either," Diego said, sucking his exacting fingertip. "...But I'm going to."

In the days that followed, I hardly saw Terry. He never seemed to be on the root, at least not when I was there. When I did encounter him, he was as friendly as ever, promising to get together with me at some point.

It was pointless now to deny I cared deeply for him. I couldn't let go of the obsession, of the jealousy. I began to watch the doors of each man's room, to listen for footsteps, or signs of furtive rendezvous. I thought, since I had the passkeys; I had access to their rooms; I could slip into their closets... And the ridiculousness of that scalded me.

I realized I was driving myself crazy.

I sat alone in my room. My head was swimming. I looked up at the ceiling to change my mental target, find some new image, new subject to fix upon. In the dim light, I thought I saw flames leap up. In a brief panic, I gasped - convinced the house was afire. An instant and I realized it was reflected lights of a passing fire engine. Piercing sound of the siren seared into the room. For the first time in my life, I wanted to cry, just to ease the wracking pain. I couldn't.

Finally, I was able to get together with Diego for a drink at a neighborhood bar. I tried to hide my intentions, talking, again, about sports, cars, sex. And that led to Terry. He seemed to read my mind, to know exactly my motivations and how to plague me with them. He smirked at me and snapped a toothpick in two.

"Let me tell you something, my friend. He knows I want him, and he's not running away. A few days ago, he was sitting right where you are now. I was a little sloshed and I told him just how much I want him, how one of these hot nights I would seek him out. I reached up and grabbed the hair at the scruff of his neck, just above his collar. I began twisting his head around - very gently, you understand. All the while, I told him what I planned to do to him, leaving nothing out.

"Throughout all this, he was frozen in his seat. Nothing I did drew a peep from him. I tilted his head this way and that, and stroked the nape of his neck. He was completely in my power. His chest was heaving. I was getting to him. He wanted this... silence to convey to me that he was ready. That I can seduce him and fuck him. And I will."

I wandered around the next few days in a kind of sleepwalk. I wanted to get away. I wanted to be out of this.

I wanted to be Diego, to have his power and whatever he held for Terry.

A few days later, I went to the roof. The door was locked and there was a sign for construction. Since I managed the building, I knew that wasn't true. Suspicious, I went downstairs and opened the access closet to the fan tower. I climbed stairs to the top landing. A large, screened opening looked out on the deck.

There, directly below me, were Diego and Terry. Naked.

Terry lay on his stomach as Diego lay atop him, kissing and sucking at his neck. Terry lifted his head at each caress, his eyes closed. Diego rose to kneeling position and spread Terry's legs; he ran his massive dick up and down the furrow of the boy's ass. Terry seemed tense and uncertain, and I realized this was his first time.

So this was it. It was happening.

Diego put the head of the oiled dick at Terry's bottom and pushed. They pressed together a moment, both straining. Then, Terry suddenly yelped, his head shot up.

"Wait... wait," he begged. "Take it out."

Diego held his dick there a moment, then pushed in further. Terry moaned and went limp. Slowly, Diego began fucking him, moving in and out only an inch or two. Terry whimpered at each of his movements, but he didn't pull away.

I prayed he would back out, that it wouldn't happen.

Gradually, as Diego continued, Terry began to raise his butt to meet the shallow thrusts. After a while, the strokes began getting deeper, and Terry began to shudder a little - but no longer in pain. Finally, as Diego's dick pistoned in and out of him, Terry began moaning, softly at first. Then, inevitably, Diego pulled his dick almost out before driving it into Terry to the hilt; Terry gasped and tried to say something, his words becoming more whimper, then moan.

Leaning forward on his hands, Diego snaked his body in a ripple above Terry to maximize depth of his plunges, his rolling hips driving the piston. Below him, Terry squirmed and groaned at each deep stroke. He sounded hurt badly, in deep pain. Slowly, as the relentless fucking continued, Terry rose to his elbows, then hands and knees. But he could only stay up a few moments until the sheer depth of Diego's penetration weakened him and drove him down again to the deck.

Diego fucked him a few more strokes with the length of his vein-rippled dick, then slowly pulled it out. It sprang out of Terry's bottom with a pop, and a jerking yelp from Terry.

"I want to see you when I fuck you," Diego said with a growl and rolled Terry over, belly up.

He sank his dick in Terry and began fucking him with smooth, deep thrusts, all the way to the root. Terry arched his body with each lunging penetration and gasped at the sensation. He belly seemed to poke out a little, trembling, each time Diego drove home his huge member. Diego held up Terry's legs and bit and sucked in the hollow of his knees. He grasped the boy's dick and began jacking him off with long strokes. Terry gasped and groaned at each movement of the dick spearing his guts.

I couldn't take it anymore. Edging my way to the door, I opened it and stepped out. I walked to their side. In the air, there was an ascetic smell of smeared saliva and organic odor of punctured rectum. Diego saw me first, but, as usual, gave me little attention.

"Get out of here," he growled between his teeth.

"Terry," I said. There was a little, choking sob in the word. I didn't know what could follow.

Between gasps each time Diego skewered him, Terry said, gently but urgently, "Barry... would... you... get outta... here... uuhhhhh". His head rolled back. Diego intensified his rhythm, the depth of his relentless fucking.

"Yes," Terry gasped, "Fuck me deep."

As I reached the door and unlocked it, I looked back. I heard them both grunt in orgasm. They shook together and Diego's face contorted as he shot his load into the boy. Terry's dick spirted a fountain of jism into Diego's chest. His head shot back and he screamed as he was drained. They trembled together for a long moment, rocking a little back and forth. Finally, slowly, Diego collapsed atop Terry in slow motion; both of them exhaling like horses and moaning low, as if badly injured.

I walked alone down the stairs. Soon... darkness would fall.

12