Misery Loves Company

Story Info
My quest for gratification.
979 words
2.77
18.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The end of the year is upon us and as I sit here wondering how my new year shall begin. I cannot help but to also ponder about the intense perception of the stimulating vibrations that have tainted my inner senses. I have awakened to this and it has joined me during my meal at breakfast time. It swarmed my mind with pleasurable thoughts while the fork entered and exited my mouth. The sweet syrup dripping from the waffles two stepped with my taste buds. An everlasting desire of flesh adjoining this dance slid down the slippery slopes of my throat. As I took the last bite, the pungent savory smell of my body's own essence had overtaken my delicious meal. While cleaning up, instead of reintroducing my lips to its absorbing bounty compadre, my tongue had invited itself to perform the task. Little by little, it felt as if I was rotating around the earth. Sweet, wet, soft yet firm, my tongue supplied me with goosed flesh that caused a certain animalistic drive to command me.

I headed for the shower with some desperation that it would not follow yet also some aspiration that it would. Why would I aspire for such a thing? I was very unsure of the answer knowing that such a desire, such a want, such a feeling would consume me and a straight jacket doused in my ambrosia would enclose me. Only to make things more exasperating for me if I had not found the closure needed to curb this appetite. While undressing I could feel it staring me down like an eagle that has locked onto its prey. Waiting for the perfect moment to swoop and take all of me. The thought of this glaring at me caused excretions that could easily been seen and smelled by the mere senses of any human being.

While completely undressed the draft that entered through the crack of my bathroom window brushed against my nipples, elevating them and bringing with it an image that imbedded itself within my mind for a few seconds. This image included me sitting on top of the bathroom sink completely flushed while gripping the sides of it, legs wrapped around a warm body (one not of my own), the hands of a man with a favorable grip planted firmly within my hair while pulling backwards and a stroke so crucial the sounds that bellowed were enough to tell the neighbors that I would be sleeping in for the remainder of the day. It took what seemed to be hours for me to shake this image even though it had only lasted all but a few seconds.

The steam from the shower seemed to bathe my body in this fresh morning dew. As I stepped into this waterfall full of concealed fantasies, my breast yearned for each droplet to saturate them. No matter how hard I tried to focus on the task my mind continued on this quest for gratification. The more I tried to fight it, the more it wanted me. While cleansing my body and trying to clear my mind of such impure thoughts the stronger this urge became. The sponge then became a tool, a tool used to break down the barrier that had been placed to clear my head. As it circled every inch of my burning flesh, I desired more. It began teasing me in a way that ignited every flame inside that had yet to been lit.

The suds began raising each other to see which would reach my sanctuary first. The sponge soon followed and once there I could hear a faint moan. I noticed myself leaning up against the shower wall, closing my eyes and parting my legs while these concealed fantasies cautiously revealed themselves to me. Before I even realized, the sponge that was once laving me had been replaced by skin. I had slid down to the edge of the tub and was just sitting there. My hand was palming my pussy like a basketball player flying through the air attempting a slam-dunk. My hips were playing a game all of their own, which seemed to be more like some form of exercise. The more pressure my hand applied, my hips would raise but if my hand dared to enter, my hips would pull away. This hankering urge was not passing and it was only worsening.

My body refused to let me have what it had only made me want even more. My hand continued applying pressure, my thighs continued to spread further, my hips continued to rise yet I could not receive my high. The scent of this had spread throughout the entire bathroom. I wanted it, I needed it and I could not have it so I decided I was going to take it. Effortlessly I shoved three fingers deep into what felt like an empty beehive in dire need for some honey. The sensation that immediately crept up my spine had astounded me.

The moan alone was enough to send any man into frenzy. It was one of those sounds that while sleeping it would echo in your ear, tip toe into your dreams, cause your manhood to instantaneously salute and all the while you are not awake yet your hand manages to stroke you so rousingly that when you awaken you find yourself covered in a film of your own juices. The feeling was extraordinary yet it was not enough. I needed it deeper, skin to skin, flesh to flesh, a considerably strong dick protruding, captivating and fucking all of me. I was trapped in this vortex of my own misery. As the water began to lose its warmth due to the fact, I had been in the shower for quite awhile. I removed my cum soaked fingers, closed my thighs and exited my fantasy filled confinement.