Misguided, Nina & Deb Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, Ohhhh.Ooooooohhhhhhhh, YesSSSSSSSS,CommminnnghhhHHH!" Marjorie's hot mound yielded globs of delicious fluids that I welcomed down my wanting throat.

"Come back to my office and let me fuck you with my strap on, dear" Sargent Marjorie said.

"I want to suck on those tits first, Sarge" I told her as I rose she pulled me close to her and we kissed. It wasn't love like with Daryn and I hoped that Daryn would forgive me later on. I kissed the buxom Sargent and our hard nipples felt good against each other.

Sargent Buttworth, your tits are so huge, I love them!"

"Marjorie, call me Marjorie, Nina" She said as I lapped my hungry tongue around her stiff areola. I flicked my tongue at her brown nip and made it made it stand at attention.

"It's gettin' late, we have to leave here now, Nina I want you to tell your cellmate I will be doing a special inspection late tonight and I want both of you to participate, is that clear?"

"Yes Sarge, uh Marjorie!"

"Good, now put on your underwear and jumpsuit we have to go now."

To Be Continued...

ALL FEEDBACK APPRECIATED!

12