Misjudged

Story Info
He never had a clue, she seemed so sweet.
1.3k words
4.13
28.5k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Justin met Naomi he was taken by her sweet nature and innocence. Naomi is a remarkable beauty with a down to earth, girl next-door personality. Justin knew she was married, and thought what kind of man does it take to keep a woman like her? She radiates love. Knowing Naomi makes you wish she belonged to you. Justin had been fantasizing about her every since the beginning of school. In his mind he had done unspeakable things to her. Looking at her he knew she was a straight arrow. Too bad, what a shame he can't take her and defile her.

Naomi knew Justin had been watching her all year long in class. She made sure that he knew there wasn’t a chance in hell for him to be with her. It’s all part of the game plan for her. She knows how she appears to people. Naomi's favorite saying is " never judge a book by its cover." Definitely a motto worth living by in her book. Especially in her book!

Having night school is a very good thing to Naomi. It allows her to do as she please after hours with no questions from her peers. Tonight was the night she decided to make Justin’s dreams come true, or possibly , his nightmares. He really didn't have a clue what was in store for him. She loved having the upper hand. The huntress that she is, and a damn good one at that.

During break , Naomi pulled Justin aside and told him she needed to speak with him after class. Then she looked him in the eye and in a harsh whisper says " tell no one."

Naomi turns away to rejoin the smoking crowd. She glances his way to gauge his reaction to her and is pleased, as always. He has a perplexed looked on his face and his mouth has gone slack. He darts his eyes back and forth from her to his other mates. Trying to force him through the next three hours of class without a nervous twitch will be fun to watch.

Naomi kept her composure throughout class. Justin had no idea what was on her mind. He surely didn’t think it was of a sexual nature. She packed her books up and walked to him. She leaned down and instructed him to meet her at a hotel that was nearby. " Room 710."

Justin nearly died; he couldn’t even begin to imagine she was contemplating this. Then as he was driving, he thought about all those nasty things he would do to her tonight. He was defiantly going to enjoy this. He had waited nearly six months for even a chance at getting her. And now, she came to him. He was hard just thinking about it. He could feel her already.

Justin pulled into the hotel lot and walked inside. He still had a semi hard on going and hoped no one noticed it. He entered the elevator and could feel his heart racing as he ascended. When he arrived at the suite he noticed the door was ajar. Justin was waiting inside but Naomi was nowhere to be found. He sat on the bed and looked around, palms sweating. Ten minutes had passed when Naomi opened the door to the suite and entered. Justin stood up and began to speak. Naomi turns toward him and stared, walked over to him and lays a finger across his lips, " shhhh." From now on, you don’t speak unless I tell you. You will call me Lioness. I own you Justin and you will love me for it. He loved the way she said his name. It sent a chill up his spine. Amazing that she has that effect on him.

The suite she owned and had set up just for her pleasure. Lioness told Justin to strip and lay on the bed face down. This he did without any protest. Lioness retrieved some little nasties from a dresser and glided over to her slave. He never noticed the metal rings in the wall. She had his wrists bound before he realized what she did. The chain attached to the shackles and the rings on the wall. Lioness tested the tension making sure he was limited in movement. Next came the spreader bar. Justin stared to shake slightly. Lioness straddles his back and bent close to his ear. " I know what you have been wanting." " After tonight, your pride will be broken." " I promise you will love it." She reached under him and began to caress his cock; it became hard in an instant. She removed her clothing and slid underneath him. She let his cock slide between her lips, he could feel how wet and warm she was. She knew even without penetration he could cum from this. His cock started to twitch; she came out from under him. She had a small butt plug in her hand. He had a flash of fear in his eyes. She smiled at his fear. As she kissed his back moving toward his ass he tenses in anticipation of what was to come. Lioness put the plug inside her pussy. " I'll give you a little natural lube, slave. Feel honored." Justin protested with a low but audible please. Did I give you permission to speak, slave? He shook his head no. She knew he would resist. She slipped the plug in his ass made a few circling motions then thrust it in. He howled in pain. " That’s what I want to hear slave." She picked up a riding crop and rubbed his backside, down his ass crack and teasing his balls. He never expected the hard smack to his balls. He screamed out, tears in his eyes. Again she brought down the crop, this time on his inner thighs. She methodically stung her slave in the most sensitive places. His whimpers were music to her ears. Crimson welts rose up on him, she caressed his wounds.

She loosened the chains enough to flip Justin on his back. He was surprised by her strength. Straddling him, she rocked her sopping wet pussy on his cock. Justin moaned, ready to cum. She moved down to lick her love juice from his throbbing member. Mmmmm, she loved her own flavor, very sweet. She moved to position herself over his face. “ Lick my pussy slave, if you do well, I may let you cum. Yes, Lioness, Justin replies.” Tasting good was an understatement, she was an aphrodisiac. He lapped up every bit of cum that dripped from her pussy. She moaned, arching her back as he gently sucked her clit. He sucked and circled her clit with his tongue, dipping in and out of her pussy to taste her. She ground into his face as she began to climax. She rocked his face, moaning in ecstasy. She shuddered all over from the explosion inside her, letting out a scream as the waves washed over her. Breathing hard she lay on Justin, well done my love. She grabbed his cock and sucked his head making long strokes up and down his shaft. He was ready to cum, she knew it. She yanked the plug from his ass, as he was Cumming. He came all over his stomach. She rubbed her fingers through his cum and spread it on his mouth for him to taste.

Lioness walked over to the table poured a glass of wine and lit a cigarette. She looked at her slave lying on the bed. No, she was not the nice girl he thought she was. She turned to him, unbound his eyes. This is just the beginning, a small demonstration. Your official training will start next week. Get dressed and leave.” Justin stared at her in half hatred and half love. She unchained him from the bed and watched him dress. He finished dressing, turned to her and hit the floor. “ Thank you Lioness, I only wish to please you.” She held out her foot to him and his kissed her toes. As he left, she sat and thought about how nice she was to him. She did like this one. Next time he will get a real taste of her abilities.