Misogynistic Man Owned!!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She now takes her position behind you, the two girls holding your arms give her each arm as she again grabs them both with hand. As she holds your wrist she make your hands wrap around her cock and you now feel how thick she is. Your finger barely interlock around her as she begins fucking your hand and you feel her cock graze against your cum covered ass cheeks. The big mushroom tip swaying and crashing against your legs as it begins to slowly rise with each pump...

The blonde and brunette now quickly pull down their paints to expose two engorged and swollen 10 inch cocks, the red woman behind you takes her free hand and puts it on your head, you feel her a hand now push your head down towards the awaiting cocks. You hear the red women say "like I said, you're almost there" The extremely horny blonde and brunette start spearing your mouth with their huge cocks; sharing your mouth like a fuck toy as one pumps your mouth five times then pulls out to let the other do the same.

The woman in red, is still pumping your hand and you are starting to feel it get really hard, you also feel her cock slowly start gliding up your leg with the grow of her erection. The blonde and brunette start giggling as they barely give you a second to breath between dicks, even stealing an extra pump or holding it your mouth and gyrating quickly up and down and calling it one pump. You begin to hear heels clicking and you glance your eyes upward to see the black and Brazilian girl walking towards you with their semi-erect cocks swinging as they sway their curvy hips with each step.

The red women's cock is almost sticking straight out between your thighs as it continues sliding back and forth through your hands, but now you can feel her fat cock rising even more as it starts rubbing against your balls. The pumping of her enormous dick, grinding your balls, pushing and pulling them back and forth and it feels like her cock is actually massaging them. Then without warning she lets go of your hands, releases your head and grabs you from under your arms; picks you straight up in to the air as the blonde girls cock quickly slides out of your mouth. You absolutely know what's coming as the red woman arches herself forward while pulling her hips back as far as she can, while holding you up high in the air, you feel her body thrust forward as she forcibly impales you with almost sixteen inches. The force crushes your prostate as a massive spurt of cum instantly shoots out of your penis, practically over the four women watching the show. It was the fastest prostrate milking ever but the woman in red assures you there will be more... lots more.

Your ass is stretched as she goes balls deep on you and with every shove of her cock; it forces another short jet of cum out of your swollen dick. The four women are hysterical as they watch little mini hands free eruptions surge out of that shemale craving cock. Her cock is so strong that she sticks it all the way in and completely lets go of you as you become suspended in midair, just dangling helplessly on her cock.

She now grabs your legs by the ankles and places them by her side as she starts clinching her ass to make her cock pulsate, rocking you up and down like a fuck puppet. You watch as all four women start playing with each other, the black girl bends over the wooden table exposing her massive plump ass to you.

The woman in red whispers to you "You want that don't you? You want your pathetic cock to slide between that thick juicy ass?

You can just feel your balls fill up just from the thought of it." The blonde and brunette jump up onto the table and get on their knees in front of the black girl as she proceeds to use her full red lips to suck both of them off. The Brazilian gets behind the black girl and shoves her beefy cock between her immense black ass cheeks, and she's pushing them together with her hands to make them rise even higher. Held and pined with this dominate shemale cock, a river of precum again spilling out of your dick as you watch a demonstration of ecstasy and lust.

The black girls' ass ripples like waves of flesh as the curvy Brazilian pounds away and the blonde and brunette both moaning as the black girl lasciviously suck their cocks. With you fixed on her meat stick, she walks you over to the table where the four girls are pleasing each other and you can just feel, smell and taste this immense sexual energy. The Brazilian pulls out of the black girl and you watch her walk around to the back of the red woman. The red women positions you right behind the black girl and you just can't stop staring at her amazing thick ass. The black girl turns around to look at you while she vigorously strokes two big throbbing cocks; smiles and starts to slowly shake her ass left to right. The red woman walks just close enough so that your dick barely rests in between her ass cheeks as she makes your dick sway side to side with the movement of her ass. Your whole body is quivering and you feel your balls swell more and more, filling with cum. She pushes you a little further into those big ass cheeks and the black girl start to shake her booty even faster. You feel more rocking motion as the Brazilian girl has begun to fuck the women in red and every time she pumps forward it pushes your cock into those ass cheeks more and more.

Finally the woman in red bends down a little, so the black girl could quickly slam her ass down on your throbbing dick; with that the Brazilian and the woman in red both thrust you again and again into that massive plump ass. You are now at the point of sexual delirium as you watch the black girl ravage the blonde and brunettes' cocks. She is slurping and deep-throating with amazing blowjob techniques as the blonde and brunette moan, French-kiss and fondle each other's balls. She's now really starting to suck the blonde girl hard and she explodes in her mouth but the blonde girl quickly pulls out of the black girls' mouth and stands up on the table to blow the rest of her load on your face and chest.

You never felt this excited... Ever. You feel the cum really starting to build now, as if you have just produced over a year's worth of cum and the black woman's ass keeps shaking as the red woman and Brazilian keep pounding you into it. The Brazilian shouts that she's cumming and you hear the sound of her cum pouring out of the red women ass like a cum storm. Now the brunette pulls out of the black woman's mouth and stands up as the blonde kneels down and grabs her cock to aim it right at your face. She jerks it hard and fast while licking her balls, you see it in the brunettes face, you know that she is going to blow a geyser. With one last intense moan the brunette erupts, for the first few seconds it's like she's pissing cum as a steady stream showers your face, then thick ropes creamy cum shoot out, spurt after powerful spurt crash on to your face and into your mouth.

You are drenched in cum as you feel everything rushing down to your balls, your dick is pulsating one hundred time a minute and the red woman starts to wiggle her huge cock around your asshole and you absolutely know what's about to come. Like cannon shot into your asshole, cum fills you up within seconds, the force of her cum is literally pushing her cock out of your asshole, but she pushes back harder causing massive cum explosions. All that pressure in your asshole sets your pleasure to overdrive and now you feel a surge throughout your whole body as the black woman is now fiercely hammering her heavy ass on to your dick. You feel it your explosion about to happen, your body begins to quiver as your load is massing at the tip of your dick. The red woman starts to count down with each pump, five... four... three... two... she pulls your legs all the way back behind her, ONE!! She fires her hips forward, assaulting your ass with a full long powerful stroke. It's like a shock wave as she rammed you hard, crushing you on top of that huge black amazon ass and you immediately start gushing buckets of cum. You feel pulse after pulse of cum being extracted out and your body starts to tingles as you go into a full body orgasm.

The red woman pulls you out of the black woman's ass and you haven't stopped cumming yet, wave after wave of pure ecstasy as your cock shoots like a fire hose all over the back and ass of the black woman. The Brazilian woman grabs your cock a starts jerking in between the black woman's ass cheeks and you actually start shooting more cum and it's flying out even further now. The blonde and brunette come over pull your cock away from the Brazilians grip and start laughing as they spray each other with your endless load. The black woman turns around jerking her mammoth cock and starts spraying all over you and it brings another wave of uncontrollable orgasms as the blonde and brunette keep on milking you and milking you and milking you. Your legs are getting very weak and you feel like you're going to pass out, the cum is still flowing out but has slowed down to a steady drip. Your vision begins to narrow, still watching as the blonde and brunette milk every last drop of you, the last thing you see is the women in red walk in front of you, blow you a kiss and wave bye, bye.

You awake in the same alley, naked and sticky with all that dry cum. You know you can't tell anyone about this and you know how you can't tell anyone how much you are addicted to shemale cock.

12