Misread Signals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And there we were - naked and loving each other. Her breasts were just a little smaller than mine, but mine had had more stimulation over the years. But, they were heavenly - like manna to those lost in the wilderness. I quickly nibbled and sucked them. Her nipples were like skyscrapers on top of a hill. She held me close to her while I enjoyed her breasts.

I was starting to 'walk' down her body to her pussy, and she pushed me away.

"My turn" was all she said and I knew what she meant.

Like a soprano hitting high-high C, she was at the top of her game. While I had more experience, she had different experiences and expectation blended with some new actions and movements. She cupped my left breast in her hands and pulled it up to her lips. Her suction was better than any vacuum cleaner. If I had been lactating she would have had enough milk to last a couple of days. Just when I thought my breast would break, she moved to the right breast. I was writhing and squirming around as she made love to my breasts.

Then she started to go down and I stopped her - "okay it is my turn now".

She looked up at me and said "but honey, I can't wait anymore".

"Tough" I said to her.

I saw as my head and lips headed to the inside of her thigh. Now it was her turn to squirm and wiggle. I wasn't sure if we had neighbors in the motel, but if they were paying attention they would have heard a lot of 'ahs' and 'more' and 'ohhs'.

Licking around her outer vulva lips, they were tight and well formed, maybe a little larger than Anne's. Maybe about 10 centimeters long, medium pink. Her left outside vulva lips were larger than her right - both lengthwise and widthwise. I spent a few minutes there, first touching these outer lips gently with my fingers and then gently with my tongue. She was panting as I moved my lips inside to her inner vulva lips.

it was my turn to tease her again. "Oh, I think you have already had an orgasm. Oh well, time to go to sleep." and I pretended to roll over.

"No you don't" she replied "I want my fourth and fifth orgasm now, and you are going to do it, do you understand" she demanded firmly.

I laughed out loud at her candor, and replied "and sixth and seventh orgasms if you want".

It was her turn to laugh. I buried my nose into her inner lips and then to her clitoris hood. It was excited and quivered when my tongue first touched it. Oh, the joy, the wetness and sweetness of massaging that sex organ on Stacey.

"I'm cumming" she excitedly whispered.

I thought maybe she would last longer, but I was quickly rewarded by a spraying of her vagina and I lapped up those juices like a dog lapping up cold water on a hot day.

My experience took over. I wanted to share those fluids with her and after cleaning her up with my tongue and with a full mouth (and stomach), rose up to kiss her lips and shared the juices and joys of her orgasm. Our lips locked and tongues intertwined as that experience caused me to reach the same wonderful climax in my body.

The now familiar comment "My turn" was heard as Stacey wanted to enjoy my body as much as I had enjoyed hers.

Let me say, I've had great sexual experiences, especially with Anna, but this was definitely in the top ten, maybe top five, maybe even the best ever.

Like her I had reached multiple orgasms prior to her putting her lips on my pussy area. Lightly she licked her tongue in a clockwise fashion around my pussy lips. Then two fingers slid gently into my vagina - it was plenty lubricated. I could feel her fingers probe that hooded inner-most part of my body.

But, that changed quickly as her tongue reached my womanhood, my clitoris and her tongue started to circle that spot.

I yelled (and again, if there were people in the room next to us, they would have heard me) as I said "AHHHH".

My body shuddered with another orgasm and I was spraying into her mouth. Soon she shared my fluids with me through our tongues.

Eventually we fell asleep. About 11:00 p.m. she awoke needing the bathroom and I awoke as well. Somewhat practically I asked her for the car keys so I could get our suitcases out of the car and into the room.

We both brushed our teeth and fell back in bed, spent, tired and happy.

Rolling over in the night, I found Stacey's body next to me and my brain put a big smile on my face.

About 5:00 a.m. I found her hands on my breasts.

I whispered "Are you awake".

Her answer was "YES".

So, for the next hour we repeated the previous night.

We continued our trip on Saturday, but now as co-workers AND lovers.

I had texted Anna that I had found a soulmate. She replied with a huge thumbs-up. We stopped early on Saturday night along the Connecticut River at Brattleboro Vermont, but hungry for more of our sex play.

I was in the euphoria of having found what was lost, of finding love when we thought it didn't exist.

- - - - - - -

The next two months of my assignment went so smooth. At work, Stacey and I were so professional. Anyone watching us would think we knew each other and had a good working relationship; but the soulmates and sexual partner part of our lives we kept hidden. We never acted like anything but co-workers and professionals at work. For our trysts we went out of town and enjoyed each other's company immensely.

I did return to Minneapolis and to Anna, but now the distance relationship was between Stacey and I. Anna and I found the rhythm that was ours and life was good. I did a couple of Facetime self- pleasuring jointly with Stacey, slowly coming to climaxes together.

I did also find times when I needed to be back in Plattsburgh consulting on our cybersecurity project many times, maybe even times I could have made a phone call and done a Skype call, but, maybe there was a reason I wanted to go to Plattsburgh in person.

12