Miss Abraham Ch. 01

Story Info
Jonas meets his choir teacher, Miss Abraham.
971 words
19.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note- This is the first thing I've written on here and the first erotic work I've written in general so I welcome any critique.

*****

Jonas wandered the halls of school, looking for the choir room. He knew where it was of course, this was his second year being college, and his fifth year in choir. Once he arrived he opened the door and walked over to where he was supposed to stand. A few other classmates were there, chatting and talking about this that and the other thing.

Jonas was thinking about his new teacher, however. The last choir teacher was a sweet old lady named Mrs. Pola. She had retired early this school year, and a new teacher was taking her place today.

A lady that looked to be about 22-23 years old walked in. She walked behind the piano at the front of class and sat down on the bench. Jonas's thoughts raced through his mind as he sized up the teacher. She had curly bright red hair that reached to her chin. She had large brown eyes that reminded him of a cow's, but in a beautiful way. She had rather small but firm breasts, and the same for her ass. She had on a slightly translucent lavender blouse with a white tank-top underneath. She had a silky purple skirt with black leggings that ended mid-thigh, and short black boots.

Jonas looked at his reflection in the mirror that took up one whole wall. He was a little taller than most kids his age, about 19, and his grey eyes looked back at him. His brown hair was slightly curly. He had contact lenses in, and he was wearing blue jeans, grey sneakers, and his shirt was a plain grey long-sleeve.

The beautiful teacher played a few higher notes on the piano to get the class's attention.

"Hello, I am Miss Abraham. I'm going to be your choir teacher for the next few years. So you should probably get acquainted with me today. In fact, the whole period today is ice-breakers that will help me get to know you."

The class groaned from the lack of singing, but Jonas ignored it. Miss Abraham's voice was very prim, yet sweet. She sounded like a Christian mom and her appearance suggested the same. She was very pretty, but Jonas had never read anything about teacher/student before. He preferred reading erotic things when he was blue-balled, as opposed to videos like other kids his age.

Miss Abraham lead the class extremely well, but she kept returning to Jonas. She kept glancing at him with the slightest hint of lust. It made Jonas feel warmer down there, but not enough to make him have an erection, which he was very thankful for.

The bell rung and the class departed. Jonas stayed behind, wanting to talk to his teacher. He walked over to her, and she looked up with a slight alarm.

"I saw the way you were looking at me." Jonas smirked a bit at his teacher. He usually wasn't this up-front, what was wrong with him?

"Oh, you did?" Miss Abraham seemed to be digging for something more, but her voice was very meek and shy.

"Yes, I did. And how were you looking at me?" Jonas continued smirking.

Some mumbles followed. "What was that?" Jonas's grin widened.

"I was looking at you like I wanted you." Miss Abraham whispered her quiet answer.

Jonas was really taking control now, this surprised him. "I didn't hear you." His grin persisted.

Miss Abraham repeated herself louder. She looked down and squirmed. Jonas noticed she was rubbing her thighs together slightly.

"And you do want me, don't you?" Jonas sat down on the piano bench next to her.

Miss Abraham whispered a quiet yes. Jonas grinned.

"It's ok, I want you too." Jonas moved his hand to rest on her thigh. His penis had been swelling slowly the whole conversation and it was now fully erect.

Miss Abraham noticed it and just stared. Jonas laughed. He got up and closed the door. Choir had been the last period of the day but teachers were still here. Miss Abraham slowly reached for his erection and grasped it. She slowly ran her hand up and down. It felt like a wonderful massage. Jonas bit his lip, trying not to moan.

Jonas grabbed his teachers head and forced it down. Miss Abraham kissed his cock. She slowly opened her lips that were painted with red lipstick and took the head in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it.

Jonas spoke quietly as he said, "You are now my Pet. I am your master, and you will do what I say."

Miss Abraham separated her lips and Jonas's cock and said, "Yes master, I am your Pet."

Jonas forced his teacher's head down, and her lips parted once more to swallow the raging erection. Jonas tried not to groan as she swirled her tongue around the head and the rest of the member. She slowly took it down to about a half-inch before the balls before she gagged. Jonas lessened his grip a bit as he chuckled. His teacher must not be used to sucking cock.

The door was opened, and a feminine voice rang out.

"Jonas? Are you here? I though we could-"

It was Patricia, Jonas's girlfriend. She caught sight of the duo and stopped mid-sentence. Jonas quickly spoke.

"Sweetheart, I can explain!"

Patricia crossed her arms, and frowned. "I bet you can. You met your new teacher and couldn't resist getting a blowjob from your little pet."

While a few things were off, Patricia was fairly accurate. Jonas swallowed and tried to speak, but he was cut off.

A sudden grin overtook Patricia's face. "If you have a 'pet,' then I want in."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Son-in-law Ch. 01 A visiting son in law ravishes his wife's mother.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Teacher Finds a Master Ch. 01 Emails.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Blowjob School - Detention Mrs Bloomers is fucked by her busty student.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories