Miss Agatha Willoughby's Academy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willcope
willcope
83 Followers

Julia looked around in the gloom. She was no prude but this was extreme. However, everyone including the teachers were staring in rapt attention, all sitting with straight backs and wide open legs as Linda Lovealott was being fucked from behind whilst attempting to swallow a cock so huge that it had to be CGI. Matron was still knitting but it looked as though she'd dropped several stitches. There was nothing for it, Julia smiled and sat back to enjoy the show. It was certainly making her horny. She could feel her juices flowing and almost without thinking her fingers entered her hot and very accessible cunt. She rotated her hips whilst her fingers moved faster, faster as she arched her back and then with a loud cry of joy her tension and all her worries were swept aside as she came in a flood of ecstasy. Guiltily she looked around, but she had been ignored amongst the assorted moans and groans as the entire audience added yet more fluids to the streams of piss dripping onto the floor.

All too soon the movie ended and the lights came back on. The girls slowly roused themselves whilst Miss Hunter came back onto the stage. "Well I think we all enjoyed that very much indeed. Tomorrow there will be various discussion groups devoted to the content and techniques which we have all studied so intently, so as it will be a long day I suggest that we all turn in early tonight." With that she left the stage, smoothing down her blouse and struggling to straighten her tie which had somehow moved round to her back.

The two girls made their way drowsily to their dorm and their double bed. Julia felt drawn of all emotion, shell-shocked by all the weird events of the day. She felt that nothing could surprise her now in this lunatic asylum but she was wrong. She had not been surprised, indeed she had almost been expecting it, to find that nightwear was banned by the school regulations. But she could not help gasping as she turned down her side of the bed.

"Oh My God, Melissa, these sheets are made of rubber!"

"Of course you dummy, cotton takes ages to dry and gets really smelly. This way all we need to do is hose them down at the end of every term."

She had to admit that the sticky feel of the sheets was quite sexy. Julia had never since childhood had rubber sheets and never since puberty had she shared a bed with another girl, let alone a naked girl, certainly not with a naked girl who immediately snuggled up and gently fondled her tits, and absolutely never with a naked girl whose fingers snaked round and softly started stroking her clit, slowly slowly building up her desire. And Julia had never in her life responded to a naked girl frigging her clit by turning round and in a torrent of passion pressing her body hard against the other, fastening her mouth on the other girl's, probing deep with her tongue whilst running her hands over her body, stroking pummelling pinching her boobs all whilst thrusting her cunt hard against the other cunt, thrusting, thrusting, cumming in an explosion of joy that left both girls giggling in a tangle of sweaty limbs and tender emotion. Now that was how to Celebrate The Beauty Of The Female Body!

The girls were awoken by the shrilling of the morning bell. Julia looked sleepily around. Jenny and Jessie were already up and had pinched one of the showers. They were busy soaping each others tits whilst talking to another girl who was standing nonchalantly shitting into the long drop. Shyly Julia entered the other shower. She didn't know what to think about last night's events. She had never before had sexual feelings for another girl and didn't really know how she felt about Melissa. She had been in desperate need for comfort and reassurance which had been freely given and greatly enjoyed, but, she told herself, lesbian fucking was almost normal compared to what was going on here. She did not want Melissa to think that she accepted the lunatic philosophy of this madhouse.

She had just about towelled herself dry when a shout went up from the corridor. "Pussy Inspection Now!" She looked round in confusion, what further madness was this? The other girls were standing to attention, chins firmly in the air, hands clasped behind their back, legs flexed and their cunts thrust forward, so she joined the end of the line just as the door opened. A tall blonde girl marched in. She was dressed in what passed here for uniform, her hair was dragged back into a severe bun and and even more severe expression covered her face. Without a word she walked slowly up and down, staring not at their faces but at their cunts. Finally she produced a looking glass and bent down to stare through it at Julia's pussy whilst rubbing her fingers roughly over it.

"New Girl eh? Well done, that's an extremely smooth pussy. Keep it up and you'll do well here. I'm Veronica Brookes-ffinch, this wing's Pussy Prefect. We won the Smoothest Pussy Cup last term and I'm determined that we'll win it again this time so I want no backsliding or sloppy pussy hygiene, is that clear?" Julia had no idea what she was talking about but she felt it safer to agree so she nodded vigorously.

Veronica made her way along the line, carefully examining each girl's cunt until she came to Lucinda. Veronica bent down once more to examine her hairless cunt but was not impressed.

"What's this? That's a veritable garden down there! Don't you have any pride in your appearance girl?"

"Oh please don't punish me Veronica. I ran out of cream and I didn't have time to get some more. It'll be ever so smooth tomorrow."

"Don't give me that guff. Tomorrow never comes. Kneel down girl!"

Abjectly Lucinda knelt and stared up at the Prefect who cocked her leg and then released a jet of piss over the other girl's head. The golden shower seemed to go on forever, flowing over her hair, her lips and then soaking down into her blouse. Veronica shook the last few drops and stood with legs apart.

"Thank you Veronica." Lucinda leant forward and kissed Veronica's wet pussy lips. The prefect glared at the assembled girls.

"Right, I don't expect to see any further disgusting sights again. I want you all to maintain your pussies to the highest standard so that we can win that cup once more!"

She was obviously expecting a reaction so the girls put up a ragged cheer and she marched out of the room.

Julia stood there gaping at the scene. "What a despicable thing to do."

"I should say so. The Female Body Is A Thing Of Beauty And It Behoves Us To Strive To Maintain That Beauty At All Times. Neglect Of One's Personal Appearance Is A Denial Of The Essential Standards Of Civilisation And Is A Highly Antisocial Act."

Julia stared at her. "Melissa, are you really claiming that pussy stubble is an Antisocial Act and Veronica pissing all over poor Lucinda is not?"

"Of course. She needed to be punished. Would you rather she had been beaten? Modern Female Institutions Will Of Necessity Need To Impose Discipline, But That Discipline Will Be Administered In A Caring Fashion Which Will Educate The Miscreant Without Resorting To The Physical Harm Which Is The legacy Of The Paternalistic Establishment. Come on, Breakfast will be over soon if we don't hurry."

Lucinda was standing by herself, miserably shaking piss from her hair and wringing the the soaking ends of her blouse. The thin material had become transparent under the shower and clung damply to a pair of undersized breasts. Julia went over to comfort her, but decided against giving her a hug. The poor girl seemed so pathetically ineffectual.

"Aren't you going to change out of those clothes at least?"

"I can't, we only have the one blouse which has to last all week. I have nothing else to wear."

This was just ridiculous. Julia's temper snapped. "Well wear nothing then. We're all virtually naked as it is." She almost smiled as she pictured a naked Lucinda wearing nothing but a tie and a straw hat.

Lucinda stared at Julia in shock. "Are you seriously expecting me to go around making a spectacle of myself? I've never heard of anything so disgusting. Clothing Is The Outward Expression Of The Morality Of Western Civilisation. It Is The Differentiation Between The Wholesome Standards Of The Educated Woman And The Godless Anarchy Of The Naked Savage."

Julia stared back. Was everyone here brainwashed into this pseudo religious tripe? Well if the girl wanted to wander round stinking of piss, just let the poor sap. She trudged dispiritedly after the girls down to the Refectory. The noise rang out as the girls ate their breakfasts, laughing and chatting. Julia was finding it difficult to join in. She was getting pretty desperate for a pee, but she was not able to break her conditioning and let go like everyone else. She just couldn't sit there and wet herself whilst calmly eating porridge. Sooner or later she would have to give in, but not here in front of everybody.

The girls trooped off down the corridor for their first class. On their way they were passed by a couple of teachers deep in earnest conversation whilst streams of pee dribbled down their legs and splashed their clogs. Julia became even more withdrawn. Never in a million years would she be able to make such an exhibition of herself.

They reached the classroom and she sat down at her desk. All the chairs had holes cut in their seats and she wriggled her bare bum to get comfortable against the cold rubber. A tall young woman entered, not much older than the schoolgirls. She was wearing a camisole top that clung to her body outlining her jutting tits. Melissa turned to Julia.

"This is Miss Andrews, she used to be Head Girl here and only started teaching last term." She continued talking in an awestruck voice. "She's amazing. She has absolutely no bladder control at all!"

Julia was beginning to envy her. Her need to pee was now extreme. She tried to relax her muscles but she just felt too inhibited to let go surrounded by all these other girls.

Miss Andrews was speaking. "Good Morning Girls. We have a new girl joining us today. Stand up Julia and introduce yourself."

Julia turned crimson red. She had just managed a small trickle but now that she was the centre of attention her muscles spasmed tight. She mumbled a few words of greeting and hastily sat down. Meanwhile Miss Andrews had walked over to the long drop flexed her legs and stood straddling the hole releasing a turd that seemed never ending. She casually continued talking. "Now our first class is on Agatha Willoughby's Emancipated Philosophy of Liberation. With Julia joining us I think that this is a good time to revise all that we have learnt so far so I've prepared a little resume on the computer. If you can all put on your headphones please."

The Computers fired up and Julia sat enthralled. The lesson was fascinating. She had had no idea that the Great Lady's philosophy could be so reasoned, so captivating and yet so glaringly sensible. All too soon the bell rang for the end of class and she reluctantly removed her headphones. She leant back and with a huge smile she relaxed.

It felt so liberating, so good to feel her long pent up flow of warm golden piss gushing out of her cunt, swirling round her seat, washing down both her legs onto her wiggling toes and through the holes in her clogs onto the tiled floor. The stream continued for some time and she felt its biting warmth until finally dribbling to a halt. Then she savoured her anticipation as she stood up and walked to the corner for a shit.

willcope
willcope
83 Followers
12