Miss Alli

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm hmm," was all Alli's mom was able to reply.

"Good," Alli said as she got to her feet, "I'm gonna go take a nap for a while. And I expect you to have dinner finished by the time I wake up. Understand?"

"Yes, baby, I'll..." SLAP

Alli smacked her mother across the face. "I'm Mistress to you now. Or Miss Alli."

Shocked, Alli's mother quickly nodded and stammered out, "Yes Mistress, I'm sorry. I'll get started on dinner right away." She quickly got off the couch and hurried toward the kitchen but not before Alli landed another hard slap on her ass as she passed.

"Good Bitch."

Alli turned and started walking toward her room to take a nap but stopped in the doorway. She chuckled as she remembered that she was in charge now, so she should take the master bedroom. She changed direction and entered what up until then had been her mother's room and collapsed on the bed. She just had time to take off the strap-on before falling into blissful sleep.

12