Miss B at the Gym

Story Info
Housewife obtains membership privileges.
3.9k words
4.2
70.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my second submission in the series. If you have further ideas or suggestions for further stories feel free. EVERYONE in this submission is OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE. - RS

*****

Miss Beatrice Bustee or "B" as her friends called her had come back from her vacation in Brazil so relaxed. B no longer saw herself as discarded by her husband but now a new and improved piece of ass. It also helped that her husband was completely oblivious of what had occurred between her and the stranger at the beach. To stay upbeat, she felt like she would need to step up her fitness level and keep herself occupied; it was such a lonely life as a housewife in Beaverley Heights. Her best friend, Jenna Juggs or "J" for short, had recommended this brand new fitness club in town, BBC Fitness.

'Sure' she thought, 'Why not.'

Arriving at the gym in her usual workout attire of skintight yoga pants, sneakers and padded sports bra, B went to the front desk where she was greeted by a very beautiful and voluptuous black woman wearing a collared polo shirt and yoga pants. After a little small chat, B heard some pretty good news. It turned out that the owner was Rod Sterling, brother in law of one of her good friends, Loretta Luscious. After conversing with Jenna beforehand, Loretta had pulled out all the stops and arranged for a complimentary private session for B with the head personal trainer of BBC Fitness, Lucius Sterling; nephew of the owner Rod.

"You know," the receptionist named Denise asked, "You must have good friends. The wait list for this place is crazy long and Mrs. Luscious already took care of the paperwork for your uniform."

"Uniform?" B asks. "What uniform?" The receptionist smiles and hands her a white wrapped package from a cubby behind the desk.

"Oh, standard uniform for all our VIP members. You are getting the star treatment. Now if you would grab your things, please follow me and we'll get you started."

Smiling, B takes the package and follows Denise to the locker room. She notices that despite the high demand for this place, the gym is very quiet.

'Hmm, how peculiar.' She thought to herself. The two eventually made it to the locker room and walked in. Everything was state of the art. Even the locker room had brand new lockers and full body showers and an enormous sauna. Eventually, they stopped at an open locker the size of a phone booth.

"OK, Miss Bustee. This is you. Number 044. I will be outside while you change. Call me when you're ready." B smiled and thanked the receptionist before she started to undress. Quickly, she stripped down to her black G-string, placed her clothes in the open locker and then reached for the box with her new uniform.

'Hmm, well let's see what's in this thing.'

Opening the box, B laid out the articles of the outfit on the bench one by one: white cotton headband, white cotton wrist guards, white knee length cotton socks and a hot pink spandex thong leotard with V-neck front. The socks, wrist and headbands have embroidered in large black letters, I <3 BBC on them.

'Um I don't think so. I like wearing sexy things but this is ridiculous. I can't wear this in a public place.' She had seen a leotard like this in 80's fitness videos but never in real life. B's normal workout attire, although slimming, was always modest and this leotard was just a little too extreme for her taste.

Nervous, B scurried out of the locker room and hiding behind the door, she calls for the receptionist.

"Um, Denise?" B calls out; she had grabbed a clean towel and wraps herself in it.

"Yes, Miss Bustee. Is there a problem?" B makes a grimace.

"Um, the uniform? It's a little um...revealing. Do you think I can just wear my usual workout clothes?" Denise shook her head.

"I'm really sorry, Miss B. But those are the regulations per the VIP club contract. Um...I can get you some compression shorts if that would help with um...some of your coverage issues?" B thought for a second. She knew if Jenny went through all this hassle to get her on the list and she bailed out now that Jenny would be furious.

"Sure, Sure." Quickly, Denise rushed to the front office and came back with a pair of opaque white compression shorts.

"Will this work?" B grabbed them.

"Um, sure, sure. Thanks." B closed the door and Denise waited outside. After trying on the knee length socks, B removed her G-string and pulled on the opaque white spandex compression shorts before sliding on the leotard and the headband and matching wrist bands. Sliding on her sneakers, she looked at her reflection in the full body mirror in her locker. The low-cut, scooped V-neck of this pink leotard revealed a little more of her supple cleavage than she would have liked; especially for a simple workout center environment. Her tits especially looked like balloons bursting from the latex fabric. The compression shorts, although very tight, at least helped conceal her ass a little bit.

"Well, here we go." Taking a deep breath, B adjusts her outfit; wiping off her make-up and tying her long flowing blonde hair in a white scrunchie. Throwing her clothes in the locker, B heads outside to meet with Denise.

"Alright, follow me please." The receptionist smiles as she ushers B to follow her down the hall to a private gym training room. Sliding a card key, the door opens and Denise ushers B in. The room is complete with state of the art bench, shoulder and leg press machines and a large squat rack with weights all over the place in racks. Mirrors are on every corner of the room and the floor is filled with mats. Exercise balls and leg wrap weights are placed in a corner of the room.

"Mr. Sterling," Denise calls to a man doing reverse pull-ups upside down on a pull-up bar. "Your appointment, Mrs. Bustee is here."

"Thanks, Denise." Says Lucius as he flips over and walks over to B. He is wearing black compression shorts and tennis shoes. A gold chain is hanging down his neck and he is shirtless; his body is rippling from head to toe with muscles. Mr. Sterling reaches out his hands.

"Mrs. Bustee? I'm Lucius Sterling," They shake hands.

"Pleasure to meet you; I'll be your personal trainer today. Mrs. Juggs says great things about you." B smiles; unamused by his flattery.

"I am sure. This place is pretty highly recommended. I heard the wait list was for months." Lucius grinned.

"Is this your first time to BBC Fitness?"

"Yes, yes it is." B made a halfhearted laugh and looked down at her attire. "Not gonna lie, Mr. Sterling, I am not a big fan of the "uniform," that your gym issues. It's a little...um...risqué for my tastes."

Mr. Sterling smiles; eyeing B from head to toe.

"Yes, but it's for a purpose. Certain clothes restrict the blood flow from your extremities; resulting in cramping and poor circulation during exercise. It's important to keep your arms and legs free for all ranges of motion." He responds; raising his arms in a circular motion.

"Now, before we start our first session, we will begin some stretching techniques. We need to make sure you are all limber and your body is all relaxed." Denise could be heard closing the door.

"I'll leave you to be. Enjoy, Mrs. Bustee." B intently followed him over to the mat as he guided her next to him.

"Now first, let's stretch those hamstrings by bending over at the waist and clasping your ankles." With straight legs, she bent to grab both of her ankles; showing off her wonderful heart shaped ass. She had performed stretches like this all the time at gyms and back in her cheerleading days but the outfit she was wearing made her feel vulnerable.

"Very good, now hold that position for a few seconds." Nervous, B held the position but she felt the tight leotard was thinning to almost sheer at her crotch. A pair of lips protruded between her thighs in such a seductive manner she knew it wouldn't take long for him to not keep his eyes from staring at her. He pulled back to admire from afar.

"Good. Now push your feet apart and grab at your ankles from side to side." She obediently, continued the routine, her ass bouncing back and forth with every motion from ankle to ankle.

"Now take your right arm, pull it against your chest with your left and bend downwards." B followed his motions.

"Good, now repeat the process, with your other arm." Satisfied, he told her to stand back up and led her to the railing next to the mirrored wall.

"Good next, we will stretch your quadriceps. Take your ankle and pull it back with your hand at the ankle upright while holding your balance." After a few seconds, Lucius had her release the stretch.

"Now let's do some squats." After instructing her into a crouched position, Lucius had her bounce her ass up and down like a stripper to his satisfaction.

'OK, dude, where are you going with this?' She mutters to herself; feeling like a stripper in a rapper video. It's only then B notices the enormous bulge in his crotch region like a constricted garden hose. 'Oh shit,' her eyes widen. 'He's hung like a horse.' Trying to not attract attention, she carefully keeps staring. Lucius' tight, black spandex shorts contained an overstated and blatantly obvious bulge that was shifted off center to his left upper thigh. B gulped.

"Now that we are all warmed up, let's get some cardio going." He walks over and grabs a medicine ball. Sitting the medicine ball on the mat, Lucius instructs her to do some sit ups. She pulls up to throw it into his hands. However, B pulls up too hard as he moves forward and she accidentally smacks her face against his crotch.

"Oh easy there..." B blushes,

"I'm sorry...I...well I" Her eyes are now fixated on his cock.

"Nonsense, let's work out those legs." She gets on her knees and bends over as he attaches leg weights to her. As he has her pull up, he rests his palm on her ass to hold her steady. She grows uncomfortable but continues to do her leg stretches. After a few more reps, he has her stop and takes off the leg weights.

"Alright, time for some strength training." She gets into a squat position at the shoulder bars and performs a squat as he spots her; only he is very close to her. As she bends down, her ass brushes his crotch.

"Very good. You're a natural." A few more reps and Lucius has her place the shoulder bar back on the rack.

"Now, I think it's time for some intensity training. I hope you're up for it." B makes a half-hearted laugh.

"I am sure I'll do just fine."

Lucius instructs B onto her stomach with the medicine ball.

"Now, I'm going to have you do some sit ups but focus on your mechanics." Obediently, B lay down on the ground and put her hands behind her head.

"Ok when you're ready." As B pulled up; she stops in disbelief as she looks to find Lucius had quietly pulled down his compression shorts and whipped out his massive dong.

"Wha...what what are you doing?" She nervously exclaimed. She felt like she should get up but her eyes and her whole body seemed transfixed on his mammoth black cock.

"Don't worry babe, I like to give my clients a little extra motivation." Lucius grins; stroking his long black python as he walked up to her and stood hovering above her waistline. As he stood there, his cock continued to swell and grow until it was pointing straight up.

"This next exercise will involve two motions; sit ups and sucking. Help develop them throat muscles." Before B could protest, Lucius guides his cock up to her mouth.

"Now open those lips up for me, Mizz Bustee." In a trance, B opens her mouth for Lucius. Still stroking his giant black cock, Lucius brings his helmet in and out of her mouth. A few more strokes and B notices the sensation is driving Lucius insane. Before she can lie back down on the mat, Lucius grabs her by the back of the head, firmly clenching her white scrunchie, and starts to shove his cock down her mouth.

"What the fuck!" she mumbles before her mouth is buried with cock. He starts thrusting towards her as she bucks at him fucking her face with his massive black python.

"That's it, Mizz B, work up that intensity. Relax the throat muscles...Fuck...yeahhh." Lucius cries outs as he watches B try to take his cock deep into her throat but gags in failure as she realizes she cannot; spit dribbling from her lips onto her leotard top.

"That's it baby. Take all of that big, black cock in your mouth!" He stood there as the gorgeous, smoking hot B sucked on his cock; taking it as far into her mouth as she could. B hummed and purred as she gobbled on his fuck meat; quickly losing the tiny amount of pretense this was a workout.

'So big, ' she moaned, to herself, taking it out and rubbing it over her face, looking up at him as she did, 'So fucking big.' With her lips planted firmly at the base of his cock, Lucius felt himself about to cream and pulled out.

"Easy there, Mizz B. We need to finish the workout." Deftly, he grabbed with both hands the front of her leotard and ripped it open.

"What the fuck are you doing?" B stammered in disbelief.

"You need some cardio. Now cup those big titties of yours together, Mizz B." Without giving a moment to consider the request, B leaned forward and pushed together her enormous melons with both hands. Lucius grabbed her tits with both hands and wrapped them around his stiff as steel hard-on.

"Now move up and down. Up and down." Breathing heavily, B began moving her tits along his cock; the spit and pre-cum from her blowjob eased the passage in her deep cleavage.

"That's it, Mizz B. In Rhythm like that. Damn that feels good!" He stammers; fondling her tits with both hands.

B kept him fucking her tits as long as he could last; sliding her huge melons up and down, up and down his cock until he groaned. She felt his dick swell and his balls tighten. She held her tits together and waited for the blast but instead he pulled out.

"Phewwww!! Nope, nope we have a lot more work to do." Grabbing her by the hand, Lucius tells B to get into a squatting position. Lucius gets on his back and tells her to stand over his head.

"Now, like before I want you to perform squats. Make sure to go down as low as you can go." At this point, B was in a drunken stupor; oblivious at what was occurring. Obediently, she got into a squatting position over his head. Suddenly, as B is dropping down, he tells her to hold it. Grabbing her white lycra shorts with both hands, he tears it at the seams.

"Hey...what the fuck are you doing?" She yells in protest as she lifts up her ass but Lucius holds her down by the waist;

"No...no..hold that position for a sec. It's time for your reward." Before, she can mumble in protest, Lucius pulls back the band of her thong leotard. Clasping her ass with both hands, Lucius brings her pussy to his face and starts lapping away. B lets out a stifled moan.

"Oh my god." Steadying herself with her hands on the floor while she is in squatting position, B looks down as Lucius expertly tongue fucks her. She lets out a sigh; her right hand reaches for her breast and starts pinching her nipple. B knew Lucius was having his way from her but she just couldn't bring herself to say no.

"Oh fuck...that's good pussy!" Lucius exclaims; in between laps. "Now, go up and down." He says; obediently she goes up and down onto his face. Lucius sticks his finger into her wet pussy and plays with her clit as he continues to slurp all of her pussy juices.

"Oh yeahh." She moans and starts to grind her pussy down onto his tongue, and he slides in and out faster and faster; like it was the last one he would ever taste.

Suddenly B stopped bobbing up and down, threw her head back and let out a scream of pleasure. She continued to scream out

"Oh My God!" as her muscles locked and it seemed like her pussy was exploding all over Lucius' face. She could feel herself beginning to cum much to the chagrin of Lucius.

"No not yet, Mizz Bustee. We gotta finish up for the next set."

B's breath seemed to get caught in her throat as he said the words; she felt like a bitch in heat at this point. B got up as Lucius rose and stood directly in front of her. His strong black hands fondled her as he kissed her breasts. Lucius grabbed her hand and led her over to the pull down bar machine; he quickly pulled the pin to a twenty pound weight. Sitting on the bench, he slowly started to turn her around as he kissed the back of her neck.

"Now baby, straddle my waist and grab the handle bars." Obediently, she straddled him and lifted up to grab the handle bars and pull it down until she was hovering helplessly over his crotch. Pulling the band of her leotard as far as he could, Lucius grabbed her by the waist until she was in the appropriate position touching his thighs and then playfully started to rub her pussy lips with the head of his cock.

"Now start pulling up and down on the bar." Helplessly, B obeyed the trainer and started to pull up on the bar as her body bobbed up and down. The weight of her body made her pussy brush up and down against his cock; her pussy now dripping wet. He was teasing her, playing with his new sex toy, and B knew by her moans and grunts that she couldn't wait much longer.

"Please, please. Mr. Sterling. Don't play with me any longer." B sobbed; tears of pleasure streaming down her face. She had let go of all her inhibitions from his teasing and now was begging to being fucked by his black cock. As Lucius stuck the head of his fat cock into her pussy, she screamed out in pleasure.

"Ohhhh my god!" she wailed as she lowered herself onto him; her pussy gripping his cock like a vice. She moaned at the sensation of him playing with her hard nipples.

"Holy fuck you are huge!" She yelps; "Don't Stop!" Fascinated, B looked down to see her pussy stretch and flex to accommodate his cock. Lucius grabbed her ass and pulled her down onto his manhood as he pumped her pussy harder. She could hear his flesh smacking against hers as he tried to get every inch of his mammoth fuck stick into her. B knew that he loved the way that her shapely, white body looked straddled over his muscular, black frame. The feeling of being reamed into her was more than B could bear as she screamed out like a maniac.

"Ohhhhh fucckkkk, I'm gonna cum baby. I'm gonna fucking cum!" She felt her muscles tighten as she screamed with pleasure; Lucius was still ramming his cock into her when she erupted all over it. She let go of the bars and slumped her head down on his chest after he had made her cum; B looked weary eyed because he had totally worn her out but she still moaned with pleasure. Unfortunately, she knew that he wanted more.

"OK, turn around for me baby. Time to put that ass of yours to good use." He whispered in her ear.

B's eyes got as big as saucers and it seemed like the very words sent a shockwave through her. B gripped his shaft in her hands and looked down at it wide eyed.

"Lucius..I don't know...it's so huge" she said with a frightened look on her face.

But Lucius wouldn't have it. B turned around on the mat and waited for the assault that was about to be unleashed on her asshole. Lucius tore off her shorts and pulled the string of her leotard up her right ass cheek; letting it go with a smack. She yelped and then whimpered as Lucius rubbed his black cock against the valley of her ass cheeks.

"Now, Mizz B. Bend downward and spread those ass cheeks for me." Obediently, B gripped her ass and spread her cheeks for his entrance. Lucius gripped his cock and watched as B tightened up and pushed herself into the mat that she was leaning on with all her might. She felt like she needed to scream from this invasion but the fat, black cock that was filling up her tight ass had rendered her breathless.

"Goddamn, you tight girl!" He slapped her ass to her horror. "Now, for your last lesson, I want you to fuck this cock. Push yourself back and forth on it."

12