Miss B at the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, Mizz B. It's so thoughtful of you to help out fo' a good cause."

"Oh my god!" B looks up, hand to her mouth, shocked to find Mr. Johnson has pulled down his pants to whip out his black cock.

"What, aint you seen a bare ass bull nigga, befo'?"

"Yes, yes but. .." B studders. 'It's happening again. That urge.' B says in her head; the dirty thoughts are flowing back.

Mr. Johnson removes his dress shirt and pants and walks over to the side of the bed; Miss B moves to the opposite side. Mr. Johnson shakes his head.

"I dunno you mighty shy. Why don'tcha come over here and have a little taste." B was in a dilemma. If she bolted, Loretta would surely tattle but maybe she thought that if he just gave this man a blowjob she can get out of this mess quickly.

Obediently, Miss B comes to Mr. Johnson's side of the bed. However, Mr. Johnson pushes her down to her knees and, before she can protest, sticks his cock down her throat.

"Uggh ughh ughh"

"That's right girl, open dat throat." B sputters as Mr. Johnson pulls out his cock to let her breathe.

"Hmm. Girl let me see dee big titties again. I need to know what I paid fo'" Reluctantly, Miss B pulls off her top.

"Damn those are some nice titties. That's right Miss B, Now put dem together so I can have a look at dem."

Obediently, she pushed them together. "Like this.." Before she could finish her sentence; Mr. Johnson grabbed them both in his strong black hands and slid his dick between her valleys of flesh. Expertly, he pistoned his black python up and down her tit cleavage.

"Mmm yeah. Just like that. Damn yo tits are nice, big and soft." B squealed as he pinched her nipples; she grabbed his thighs to hold herself steady. After a few strokes, Mr. Johnson pulled out and grabbed her hand; pulling her up to the feet.

"OK, no more wasting time. Let's have some of dat pussy." Pulling down her g-string bottoms, Mr. Johnson rolls her over onto her back.

'Everything is happening so fast.' B mumbles to herself. 'I should be telling him no but...but that cock...that big fucking black cock.' Her hand slides to her pussy. Mr. Johnson gets onto the bed and hovers over her; stroking his mammoth black cock.

"Now spread that pussy wide, Bitch. You gonna need it." Without hesitation, B pulled her legs back resting her hands on her knees as Mr. Johnson pushed his massive dong at her entrance. B made a yelp.

"Damn, that pussy tight." "Wait, wait," Miss B protested; slapping him on his back.

"No condom?" Mr. Johnson gave her a dirty look.

"Hell naw. For 75 grand I ain't wearin' no rubber. Don't worry bitch, I'll make sure to pull out." With all his might, he started to jack hammer her pussy and she starts to moan.

"Hell, I can't wait to frost that fuckin' pussy."

"Fuck fuck fuck!" She yelled; as he goes balls deep in her every time. The euphoria of being completely filled by this black stranger sets; she rolls back her eyes in ecstasy.

"Oh god!" It's not long before B feels the urge to orgasm; she could feel him start to swell up as well. Sensing it, he thrusts harder until he can't handle himself any longer.

"Oh fuck bitch!" He yells; pulling out. Furiously, Mr. Johnson jerks off his cock as he sprayed her sopping wet pussy with cum. B lets out a gasp.

"Oh my god, my fucking pussy." She whimpers as Mr. Johnson completely frosts her wide open pussy. Gasping, he shoots a few more strokes and then collapses to the side of her.

"Damn bitch, you were good. Every fucking penny!" Slowly, he gets up to retrieve his clothes. B is still in a trance; wiping the cum off her pussy. Loretta walks in, still clad in her purple bikini.

"How was it?" She smiles. Reginald gives her a hug.

"Amazing L, that white bitch can fuck!" Ushering him out the door, Loretta throws B her beach bag with her sun dress and top and smiles.

"Thank you so much B for helping out our cause. Have a Happy Labor Day!"

12