Miss-Behaviour

Story Info
Hauled before the principal for misbehaving.
2.5k words
4.3
60.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,543 Followers

I occasionally get into a bit of trouble at school. It's not really my fault. All right, maybe it is. I'm ahead of the class in a number of subjects and I get bored when we have to do repetitive things that I already know. When I get bored I tend to do things to alleviate my boredom. The teachers don't always appreciate my sense of humour.

That explains why I was standing in front of the Principal's desk, getting lectured. He was going on with the same old, same old, and I was basically tuning him out, just keeping one ear going in case he said something that caught my attention.

Third time in my office this term, yada, yada, do you like detention, yada, yada, and so it went on. He droned away and I looked contrite and said, sorry sir, at what seemed like appropriate intervals.

Then there was a sudden silence. I stopped looking at the floor and looked at the Principal and he was giving me the evil eye. What had I done now? I hastily cast my mind back to see if anything he had been saying had stuck with me. It's a trick I've learnt. It operates on the principle that you do hear things and ignore them, but if you decide that what you heard is important, your memory kicks in and refreshes the words for you.

Now I was wishing my memory hadn't kicked in. Without changing the tone of his delivery the Principal had started reciting a nursery rhyme, asked if I was listening, and suggested that I might prefer it if he wore a tutu and danced out a message for me.

I have to hand it to the man. He had a fine line in sarcasm, delivered with the same tone as he lectured me. When he actually caught on that I was ignoring him I'm not sure, but he was not happy. He had my attention now that was for sure. I was even blushing slightly at being caught out.

"I think," said the Principal, speaking slowly, "That it's time we tried something different. I want you to fold your arms and bend over the desk, resting on your arms."

"What the hell?" was my immediate thought. Corporal punishment? At my age? He had to be joking.

"What, you're going to beat me?" I asked, quite sure I hadn't signed any forms giving the school that authority. What's more, being eighteen, I'd have to sign the form. My parents couldn't sign for me.

"Beat you? Goodness me, no," he said, managing to sound scandalised. "We don't have authority for that. No, no, no. What I'm going to do is give you a good solid fuck. You obviously have some sort of hormonal imbalance that's causing your misbehaviour and giving you a good old fashioned fuck will probably fix that. You should probably talk to your boyfriend about giving you one fairly frequently."

What did he say? He was standing there smiling at me, showing no sign that he'd just made such an outrageous statement. I mean, he wouldn't do such a thing to a student. He wouldn't dare.

I told him that, at the same time discretely backing up until I could feel the door behind me. If he tried to jump me I was so out of there.

"I wouldn't dare? Try me. Come and bend over as instructed. Oh, yes, you should also lock the door. Good thinking. You might be embarrassed if someone came in while I was servicing you."

I could feel my face burning. I mean, I knew he couldn't be serious but he sure sounded as though he meant business.

"Oh, no," I said, shaking my head. "Not going to happen. No way, Jose. You take one step towards me and I'm out of here. You won't see me for dust."

"Oh, don't do that," he said quickly. "Consider my image. What would it look like if I had to chase you down the corridor, willy in hand, shouting for you to come back, because I wasn't finished. The staff would be surprised to say the least."

That miserable swine was laughing at me, I just knew it. He might have had a straight face but inside he was rolling around on the floor, clutching his sides and cackling his fool head off. Bastard, that was what he was.

"This is not funny," I told him.

"True. Discipline rarely is. You seem a little nervous about having me adjust your hormonal imbalance. Would you like me to page your boyfriend and have him come to the office? He'll probably be happy to oblige."

"Are you insane?" I felt like screaming. "Of course I don't want him to come around and, and, whatever."

"Adjust your hormonal balance," he murmured, and I saw his lips twitch in a half-smile. "Will you hurry up and make up your mind. I don't have all day, you know. Either lock the door and go and bend over the desk or open the door and run like a rabbit, but do hurry up and choose."

He was having me on. There was no way known he'd try to have sex with me. Just no way. It would serve him right if I did lock the door and bend over the desk. Let's see him laugh then.

Actually, the more I thought about that the better the idea seemed. He'd back down and it would be fun watching him. I pressed the lock button with a loud click and stalked over to the desk. Not looking at him, in case I burst out laughing when I saw his face, I folded my arms, put them on the desk and then leaned on them. And waited.

I actually got a bit of a shock. He came around the desk and stood behind me. The next thing I knew my dress was being lifted, my panties were being pulled down, my eyes and mouth were opening wide with shock, and a great big paw closed over my pussy and squeezed it lightly. Then he walked back around to his side of the desk and sat down, much to my (unexpressed) relief.

"I knew you were bluffing," I said, but I only said it quietly, still feeling slightly shocked that he'd actually touched my pussy. Could I sue him for that? Probably not, as I theoretically knew he was going to do it and consented.

"Bluffing? Certainly not. Just waiting. You're not really ready for me yet. I'm just going to sit here for a while and let your imagination warm you up. You're going to lean there, thinking about what is coming, wondering what it will be like when I slide into you, and all the time you'll be getting yourself worked up."

I just froze on the spot, appalled. Now that he'd mentioned it I was wondering what it would be like if he was to take me. I mean, having the Principal bend me over his desk and fuck me as a punishment? It didn't bear thinking of, but that's what I was doing and he knew it.

He let me lean there, sweating and wondering and, curse him, I could feel myself getting wet. I also found myself glancing towards him, wondering if he had an erection or not. What would it look like?

I wasn't a virgin, but I'd only ever had the one partner, and only a couple of times. Now a man was going to take me whether I wanted him to or not. No, that was wrong. I could always pull up my panties and run away. But if I did that he'd win, blast him. I groaned and hoped he was only bluffing.

After leaving me stewing for a while he got up and sauntered around the desk again. There was a very suspicious bulge in the front of his trousers. He slid his hand over my bottom, going down and under until he was cupping my mound again. I was going to scream at him to stop but all I did was gasp. He was rubbing me, massaging my pussy, and his fingers were poking into places they had no right to go.

I felt as though my whole body was on fire from embarrassment. I couldn't believe he would go this far. Then I found him pulling my blouse out from my skirt. I barely had time to wonder why when he was lifting the back of my blouse and unhooking my bra.

I'm like, "What? What?" and he gave this little sigh.

"Be reasonable," he told me. "You can't expect to get proper attention if I ignore these little lovelies."

With that his hands slipped around to my front and closed on my breasts, slowly rubbing them. I could feel my nipples hardening and rubbing against his palms.

"My apologies," he murmured. "These aren't so little, are they? It's that terrible school blouse that detracts from them. I really need to talk to the PTA about a better uniform for the girls."

I have to admit I wasn't paying all that much attention to the way he was pawing my breasts, although I was well aware of it. I was far more acutely aware of something hot and hard pressing between the cheeks of my bottom, and it seemed to me that it felt indecently long. I might have wondered about the size of his package, just in an abstract sort of way, but now I realised that I didn't want to know. I'd just as soon he just put it away, and quickly. I told him so.

"Will you stop pressing that thing against me and just put it away," I said. I tried to snap it out as a command but I have a horrible suspicion that my voice was quavering and it came out as a plea.

"Such impatience," he said, and he was laughing again, I just knew it. And what did he mean by impatience?

Whatever he meant, he pulled his hands out of my blouse and backed away slightly so his cock was no longer wedged between my cheeks. Then there was an oh-my-god moment. A hand slipped between my legs and eased my lips apart and his cock was there, moving past them and sliding into me.

"What are you doing?" I squealed, not able to believe that he was really doing this to me.

"What you told me to do," he said, sounding puzzled. "Putting it away."

Puzzled my eye - He knew exactly what I had meant and was doing this deliberately.

I wanted to tell him to stop and take it out but all I could seem to say was something like, "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," as he slowly sank his cock into me. Not so slowly, at that, as I was nice and wet and he just seemed to slip nicely along my passage, said passage relaxing and opening up its arms to welcome him. At the same time his hands were diving back up under my blouse and closing on my breasts again.

It seemed that in no time at all I had a pussy full of cock and hands permanently attached to my breasts, and the hands and cock were all moving.

The hands were squeezing and rotating, rubbing against my breasts, while the cock was making a leisurely examination of my passage. Make that many leisurely examinations. I could feel him pulling way back, until the tennis ball at the end of his cock was about to pop free, then he'd push it slowly back home.

I wasn't going to do anything. I was just going to stay still until he was finished. Really I was. It's just that my bottom seemed to twitch of its own accord and push back against him. He seemed to take this as encouragement and the next time he came in he was pushing slightly harder, and my bottom again twitched all by itself, pushing me to meet him.

I know when I'm on a hiding to nothing. If my bottom was going to ignore my wishes and thrust me upon his cock I might as well give up and help it do so. With his next thrust I pushed back more determinedly. He knew it and responded in kind, increasing the force of his own thrust.

I already pointed out that I wasn't a virgin, but with only limited experience. It was now being demonstrated to me that my experience was a lot more limited that I had known. I was getting a very pointed lesson on how a man gets the most out of a woman's body.

His cock pounded against me, driving in lustily, while I bounced and bobbed and tried to keep pace with it. I hate to admit it but I had a feeling that he was deliberately keeping the action at a point where I could handle it. And, while his cock was playing havoc with my pussy and my senses generally, his hands were doing their share of mischief, teasing and tantalising my breasts. I could feel pleasurable excitement spiralling out of them, joining up with the excitement rising from my loins, my whole body burning with the lustful passions this rotten man was inducing.

Quite frankly I couldn't have told him to stop to save my life. My whole attention was on what he was doing to me, and I could hear myself urging him on. I was appalled at my own behaviour but I wasn't stopping for anything.

I wasn't sure how long this went on. It just seemed to go on and on, with the Principal showing no signs of stopping. Whatever he was doing it was working, with my excitement spiralling up and up, and I was rapidly losing all control. (Who am I kidding. I lost control from the moment he pulled down my panties and groped me. Since then I'd been doing just what he wanted.)

I was going to climax. I knew it. I could feel it. I was gasping, making little noises, none of which were coherent, the noises forced from me by each rushing thump of his cock hitting home.

Then I lost it. I started to scream, but a hand covered my mouth, and I just soared away on a wave of sensation and my climax went crashing through me. I was vaguely aware that he was climaxing as well, but did I care? Not so you'd notice.

I just slumped over on the desk, breathing hard. He'd moved away but I was too spent to do anything. Unfortunately, the Principal knew just what to do to get me motivated again. A hand came round and connected with my bottom with a mighty whack, almost lifting me over the desk.

I gave a startled squawk, rearing upright, highly indignant.

"What was that for?" I demanded.

"Misbehaviour," he said, his face completely blank. "I expect to see a decided improvement in your behaviour for the rest of the term. I'm sure you don't want to have to take any more trips to my office, now do you?"

I hastily straightened my clothes while I considered that last question. Did I want to risk another trip to his office? A very good question. I'd have to consider it most carefully.

Ashson
Ashson
8,543 Followers