Miss Bixley Lends a Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Jesse and Trey's turn to be jealous, and they certainly were. Trey felt a little miffed as it was only through his sacrifice, and cheating, that Howie was getting such a good peek into Miss Bixley's dress.

Miss Bixley asked Howie, "Do you think your two friends would like to see too?"

Howie reluctantly averted his eyes away from inside Miss Bixley's dress to look her in the face, although her boobs were actually still well within his lower peripheral vision, "Well, sure, Miss Bixley! Could they?"

Miss Bixley feigned ambivalence and uncertainty. She even let go of Howie's pants (and penis), closed her dress, and stepped back. "Well, I'm not so sure. You boys won't tell any of your friends at school, will you?"

"Oh no!" "No one." "Definitely not!" they all exclaimed with sincere, honest candor. But, at the moment, they would say anything that would let them see under Miss Bixley's dress.

Miss Bixley really wouldn't want it to get around campus that she was doing things like this. "Not even any of the past members of the club?"

Well, that was now a difficult promise. In fact, Howie had already told Arnold Bailey that Miss Bixley was going to host tonight's meeting. "Well," Howie suggested, "could we at least say that you, well, that you, um...were here?"

"Yes," Miss Bixley allowed. "You can say that I hosted your meeting at my house, but leave out all the, well, personal extras, alright?"

"Sure!" "No problem." "That's a deal!" They all asserted.

"And," she added, "one more thing."

What more could there be? But, it wouldn't matter. They would agree to anything, even if it meant mowing her lawn or something.

"You boys have to take off your shirts and pants first."

"What?" Howie asked. He heard her, as did the other two. But it was going to take awhile to absorb that statement.

The boys shared the same concern. Each of them had an erection and none of them wanted to acknowledge that, at least to each other, let alone let each other see them. The Andy Griffith Club did many things, but circle jerks and other such games were not within the bylaws.

One of Miss Bixley's most admired traits, however, was her ability to perceive, appreciate, and address undergraduate students' concerns. If she was anything she was understanding and empathic. All of the students knew that if they had a problem, they had a sympathetic ear in Miss Bixley.

She addressed them together. "Now, I know what's troubling you boys, and you really don't have to worry about it. Once you recognize that each one of you shares the same concerns it will be no different for you than for anyone else. Plus, I kind of think that in the end you're going to enjoy it."

They knew she was right, but none of them had done anything remotely like this before, particularly Howie, and none of them wanted to be the first to pull down his pants. They just kept glancing at each other.

"Alright," Miss Bixley suggested. "Here's what I propose. Why don't all of you close your eyes and then take off your shirts, your shoes...and your pants. Once everyone is undressed to that point, I will take off my dress, and then when I'm done you can all open your eyes."

Now, that didn't sound bad at all. Not only would none of them have to be first, but they would be immediately rewarded with the sight of an undressed Miss Bixley. Certainly their friends' eyes will be far more interested in her than in each other.

They all agreed, closed their eyes, and undressed all the way down to their underwear and socks.

It was quite an endearing sight for Miss Bixley, watching three young men undress in front of her, stripping down to their underwear, which in two of the three cases were jockey briefs. Only Trey was wearing boxers. The boxers were certainly more manly in appearance, although less effective in hiding his erection. Trey's boxers looked like he had a pipe stuck in them. Jesse's and Howie's briefs were not much more effective in hiding their erections. Their underwear poked out as well, just not as much, and each of the boys quickly tried to hide the source of their embarrassments with their hands.

Miss Bixley though would have none of that. "Now boys, you have to remove your hands and let Miss Bixley see your penises before I will take anything off."

They reluctantly acquiesced. It wasn't much of a cost in doing so at this point, as only Miss Bixley could see them.

Miss Bixley had never seen a cuter, sexier line-up of young men. It was like she was at some sort of Sadie Hawkin's dance, and apparently she had to pick her partner by the attractiveness of his erection.

"Well, from where I stand, boys, none of you appear to have anything to be ashamed of. My goodness, I don't know if I have seen three such manly stout young men before."

They all puffed up their chests, and even thrust out their pelvises, at least just a bit. They didn't want to be too obvious about it, although from Miss Bixley's perspective they were being very much obvious in their expressions of pride at her compliment.

The boys had not carefully folded or laid any of their clothes. Their shirts and slacks were all just piled up on the floor at their feet.

Miss Bixley said, "Now, let me first get your clothes out of the way and carefully folded."

She wasn't really doing this to pick up after the boys. She was primarily doing it so that none of them had an option of retreating back to his clothes if he had a moment of doubt or panic. She did though carefully fold them as she laid them on an easy chair, away from the boys. As she picked up and folded each shirt and pants she did occasionally pause to more closely consider and admire each respective erection.

Jesse appeared to have the biggest one, as best she could tell with all them still tucked away. She had figured that Trey would be largest, but she wasn't too sure why she had thought that, as if being the President of the Andy Griffith Club and the best trivia player should have any relationship with the size of your erection.

Howie, not surprisingly, did appear to be the smallest. But, again, would it really be true that there would be a correlation between self-consciousness and the size of one's penis? She would have to ask Dr. Baldwin, the psychology professor, about that, although as soon as she thought that she realized she wouldn't. He might wonder why she was asking.

It wasn't the case though that Howie had an usually small penis. It was just on the smaller size relative to the two other boys. Still, that also made him cuter and more endearing in her eyes. She paused in particular before him, even reaching out to lightly fondle and caress his evident stiffness. He flinched at her initial touch, but didn't say anything or try to move away.

Howie almost opened his eyes when he felt the fingers of Miss Bixley on his cock. He did though gasp and then sigh with evident pleasure. It was only the second time that a girl, a woman, had touched him there (the first time just a few minutes ago), and it was electrifying. He had played with himself many times, and always with considerable pleasure and gratification. But, he now realized that nothing really felt better than the fingers of someone else, and these were the fingers of the pretty, soon to be half-naked, Miss Bixley.

"You boys have such handsome, stout penises," Miss Bixley said, as she continued to caress, squeeze, and now even stroke Howie's cock through his briefs. "I guess you must make all the girls pretty excited with these."

Howie couldn't really say anything about that, but he was indeed getting pretty darned excited himself. He even responded a bit, beyond the most obvious manner, by subtly pressing his pelvis against Miss Bixley's fingers. He probably wouldn't have been so forward though if his eyes weren't closed.

"Now, just give me a little time here, boys," Miss Bixley requested. "I'm a little nervous about this myself, you know. It's been awhile since I've been undressed in front of three big hard penises before." She giggled to herself over that remark. Frankly, she had never been in front of three erections before and wouldn't do it now if they were three men her own age; big, strong men who could and would command authority and power over her. These were men, of course, but they were young men, undergraduate students, over whom she had considerable authority, power, and respect, not only with regard to their respective roles within the college, but even in regard to sexuality. They considered her to be the person with the background and experience, which was actually not the least bit true. Trey and Jesse could in fact be more experienced than her. But, she wasn't about to divest the boys of that illusion. She liked the position she was in and was really enjoying it.

Howie was certainly enjoying it as well, and perhaps more than he should, at least this early in the game. His breathing was accelerating, as were the movements of his hips. Even Miss Bixley could tell that he was getting pretty close. She stepped back from him, and away from all of them, to remove her dress, her own heart racing as she did so. This was so terribly naughty, perhaps even wrong. It was certainly against Templeton College policy to have sex with one undergraduate student. Imagine what trouble she would be in for having sex with three at once. But, it wasn't like she was actually intending on having sex with them. In fact, she wasn't at all sure how far she would take this. Still, even if she stopped now it wouldn't make much difference to Mr. Harrington and the school's disciplinary board. She would most certainly be suspended if her actions were discovered.

The three boys though would likely be suspended as well. So, she didn't think they would tell anyone. Besides, they were so sweet and obedient. It seemed unlikely that they would want to cause her any trouble. Goodness, they would most certainly never get Thelma Lou into any trouble. If there was anything that would get you permanently disbarred from the Andy Griffith Club, it would have to be that.

She pulled her dress from her shoulders, let it fall to the floor, and stepped out of the bright plaid material gathered around her ankles. She was now standing half-naked in front of three boys, each wearing only his respective underwear, each with a raging erection. The heat was strong within her thighs. She picked up her dress, carefully folded it, and turned her attention back to the boys. With some trepidation as she was now about to cross a rather significant line, she said, "Okay boys, you can open yours eyes now."

They all did so instantly and each felt like he was hit in the face. They could never imagine Thelma Lou this hot, but there she was. She stood before them, her hands clasped somewhat demurely behind her bottom, wearing a matching red silk brassiere and panties, along with flesh tone nylons, held up by lacy red garter belts. They could easily see that virginal white skin through the diaphanous silk, as well as the contrasting stiff nub of her nipples, trying to push through. And, if that wasn't enough, Thelma Lou apparently had a camel toe. Who would have ever thought that, yet there it was. If they were dogs their tails would be wagging and their mouths would be drooling. They did certainly feel like they were in heat.

"Why don't you boys get a little closer. Perhaps gather around?" It felt like she was instructing them to step closer so that they could hear a passage she was about to read from a romantic text, but it was far from that.

They rushed forward and then suddenly stopped, once each had claimed his particular position, or perhaps more accurately, territory. Howie had the most coveted location, directly in front of the teacher. Jesse and Trey weren't complaining though. In some regards one could say their positions at her side were preferable as they could see and have access to both the front and back of Miss Bixley.

Trey reached out to grasp the teacher's breast. Howie may have got there first, but Trey would lay claim to her left breast.

"No, no," Miss Bixley scolded Trey. "Look but don't touch. Let my fingers do the walking," and she reached out to her left and right to softly caress, fondle, and squeeze the stiffies of Trey and Jesse.

They could hardly object to that. Being fondled by a pretty teacher wearing sexy underwear was plenty good enough; actually, ecstatically fantastic. And, this was also a Thelma Lou lookalike doing it, while at the meeting of their club. It would be so cool to tell Arnold, Whitey, and Billy, but Trey knew he wouldn't do it. He would never betray Thelma Lou, and Jesse and Howie would have his wrath if they ever did so. But, who could ever imagine betraying the loving, sensual fingers that were now so deliciously fondling and stroking their cocks.

Howie felt a little awkward. He was quite literally the third man out. He would be quite happy to return the favor for Miss Bixley. Wouldn't that be the gentlemanly thing to do? But she had made it quite clear that she was not to be touched. But, nothing seems weirder than to be standing there with a stiffie in front of a half-naked woman in sexy undies, doing nothing. It was like he wasn't even there.

Miss Bixley said, "Boys, if you wouldn't mind, would you close your eyes again?"

Hardly a problem with that. For a moment they would no longer be able to gaze with hunger and lust at her luscious breasts and stiff nipples, but they suspected that this moment of denial would be rewarded with an even grander prize. They all happily and willingly complied, particularly Jesse and Trey, who were still being rewarded with very slow, soft, sensual caressing of their cocks. Trey in fact wondered if Miss Bixley was intending on taking their cocks out of their underwear, perhaps even jerking them off onto her panties. That would be a pretty darned nice climax to their meeting, no pun intended.

Miss Bixley though had another purpose in mind. Once their eyes were closed she temporarily let go of the two boys' cocks to take hold of Howie's hands and bring them to her breasts.

He smiled broadly at the first contact with Miss Bixley's boobs. They were so wonderfully large and soft. They were not actually large by any objective standard, but they felt plenty darned large to Howie. And, by any objective standard they were indeed lusciously soft and squeezably squishy. Is there much of anything that is more fun for a young man to squeeze than boobs? Perhaps there is, but you would have a hard time convincing Howie of that. He didn't think he had ever felt anything more wonderful in his life.

Miss Bixley gave Howie's cock a squeeze as well before she returned to those of Trey and Jesse.

This was really great fun for her as well. She was caressing, massaging, and clutching the hard cocks of two boys, while her boobs were being squeezed, felt, and pawed by another boy. Howie wasn't really trying to be sensual. It was more clearly an effort to explore and enjoy, from his own perspective, but as a teacher she did value and support a student's interest in studying and exploring, and her breasts apparently did like it as her nipples stiffened to their maximum level, as did the boys' penises in her hands.

It was also interesting to play with one cock wearing boxers, the other wearing briefs. The contrast was intriguing. The boxer cock was much easier to play with. She could almost wrap her hand around the shaft and jerk him with her first, which she did on occasion, much to the very apparent delight of Trey, who squirmed and groaned with her occasional brief frantic fisting. The jockey brief cock took more dexterity and adroitness. But, the jockey cock had a more innocent, naughty feel, as well as requiring a more sensual caress. She in fact considered slipping her hand into his flap to get a much more personal and pleasurable grip. That would certainly make it easier, and considerably more pleasurable, for the both of them.

Trey and Jesse were openly thrusting and squirming in her hands, as were Howie's hands groping and squirming her breasts.

Miss Bixley was getting quite aroused herself. Her pussy now felt like it was burning, even melting. She stepped forward to at least feel Howie's erection in one way, with her pelvis, against her soft mound. She sighed with pleasure at the first touch and then thrust out her pelvis against Howie's erection as he groped and squeezed her boobs, pressing her cunt against his cock, even grinding and squirming her cunt against his dick.

With the feel of Miss Bixley's soft mound pressing against his cock, and then even grinding, Howie accelerated his groping and pawing of the teacher's tits. He couldn't believe it. The innocent, prim Miss Bixley was actually dry humping him?! He responded in kind, rubbing his hard cock against her soft mound, thrusting, humping and pumping his stiff dick as if he was actually fucking her. Frankly, this was something he could imagine Barney Fife and Thelma Lou actually doing, as they really wouldn't go all the way, and might not even be ready to take off their clothes, to expose themselves, their bodies, to each other, until they were married, but, one evening, in their frenzied frustration, they might in fact get so carried away that it came to this.

And, it did. "Oh no Miss Bixley!" Howie suddenly exclaimed, causing the eyes of his two friends to open, wondering what had happened, only to see Howie firmly squeezing Miss Bixley's boobs as he jerked and pumped his crotch against hers with a very contorted, pained looked on his face.

Howie felt so fucking good, lost in the base ecstacy of his orgasm, but also terribly, terribly embarrassed. He knew he shouldn't have cum so soon. Perhaps he shouldn't at all, and certainly not in his briefs, in front of his two friends. But, he just couldn't help himself. His only choice would have been to pull away from the humping, grinding cunt of Miss Bixley, but how could he deny himself, and perhaps herself, of the intense pleasure he had been experiencing. But, it had been so intense that it simply drove him over the edge and now his body was swept away by the fierce, exhilarating, and consuming surges and waves of his climax, while his briefs filled up with his sticky, wet, sloppy cream.

Trey and Jesse instantly knew what had happened and they broke out in laughter. Howie had lost control of himself and had cum in his underwear! Well, they thought, that shouldn't be too surprising. Howie was a very nice guy and everything, but he clearly had no experience with girls.

Miss Bixley, however, pinched both boys' penises to quickly shut off their laughter. A boy should enjoy his orgasm, and not feel at all demeaned or denigrated by the fact that he came so quickly. And, in point of fact, it really hadn't been that fast, as she had been playing with him earlier. Trey and Jesse didn't know that.

"That's it, Howie," Miss Bixley whispered, loud enough for Trey and Jesse to hear, "you squirt your cum all over Miss Bixley's panties," she encouraged as she pressed and rubbed her cunt against his twitching, spurting dick.

Trey and Jesse looked on in shock at the sight of the profanely obscene behavior and speech of the teacher, their expressions quickly switching from amusement to jealousy.

"Oh my goodness, Howie," Miss Bixley continued. "Such a load of hot, wet cum."

"Oh Miss Bixley," Howie gasped, forgetting the laughter of his friends, now just lost in the base pleasure of his orgasm with the teacher's acceptance, even physical embracement, of his cumming.

When he was apparently done Miss Bixley stepped back and looked down. The front of his briefs were soaked, as was the front of her panties.

Howie was again mortified. "Oh no! Miss Bixley, I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!"

"Oh my goodness, Howie, such a virile young man, so much sperm."

1...345678