Miss Boman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I don't know. It's late and I have to sleep. And, well, I am pretty sore after your treatment today. I really don't know about that," she said and looked at me. "And you can't possible be apt to do it properly again tonight after today's exercise, can you?" She smiled sweetly.

"Uh, well, I am sorry, I just hoped. Good night then," I said and turned.

"No, wait. Come back. Are you really sure that you want to do it again tonight?" Mrs. Lundin asked, with a spark in her eye. "Well, you must be since you came to my door. But please tell me in good English words what you want to do before I decide."

"Uh, well I want to make a deposit in your vagina," I started to say. Then I saw her displeased expression. "Well I mean that I want to lick and caress your body, breasts and pussy until you shudder, I want to chew on your nipples and clit until you scream, then I want to shove my cock into your cunt and fuck you real hard until you beg for mercy and squeeze your cunt hard around my cock. Then I want to spurt in your cunt until you feel it in your throat," I said quickly trying to use some of the dirty language she so often had used.

Mrs. Lundin looked at me very surprised. A lusty smile slowly spread over her face.

"Well, that sounds interesting I must say. Perhaps I am not that sore after all. Maybe I can stand what you want to do. I might even enjoy it," she said mockingly. "Come on in then, if you really think you can do what you just promised." She didn't wait for my answer, just pulled me inside, shut the door and lifted the hem of the nightie over her head. She smiled broadly, a smile filled with lust.

"Well, in fact there are a few things left to teach you, things I had planned for class tomorrow. Well, it gives me a chance to teach you those after all," she said and walked around me to the bed.

"Eric, I want to teach you to do it with the woman on top, with the woman riding the man with the cock in her cunt," she said panting slightly. She tugged at my clothes and helped me undress. "Now lie down on the bed, will you." She straddled me sitting on my chest." But first the licking you promised, please," she giggled and pushed her pussy close to my mouth.

I started to lick her. She leaned back, supporting herself with her arms behind her and pushing her pelvis forward. She sighed when she felt my tongue in her slit and moaned when I flicked her clit. Her ass started to bounce when my tongue got deeper into her and she moaned constantly only interrupted by her dirty words. I sucked her clit into my mouth and tugged at it with my lips. When I tried my teeth on it she came crying out loudly but muffled her cries with a hand over her mouth.

She moved down my body and put her breasts over my face. I worked on them with both hands and mouth and bit her nipples, lightly at first but then harder when she didn't withdraw but moaned of pleasure. The nipples got very long and taut and I bit hard all around them until she screamed again.

She moved and raised her hips. My cock was at her entrance, a very wet place. She slowly impaled herself on my stiff cock pushing herself down with a determined steady movement.

"Ah yes, that's it," she sighed. "Lovely, just lovely to be filled up like this. Do you like it? Now, you said that you wanted to fuck me hard and so it will be only that I will do the fucking and you will be the one to beg for mercy. So hang on, here we go." She laughed throatily and started to ride me, slowly to begin with but all the time increasing her tempo and force. Her breasts bounced wildly above me and I grabbed them for support. The foul talk flowed but was replaced by moans and screams that got more and more frequent until one long scream took over.

Mrs. Lundin sat down on me for a short while. A wolf grin spread over her face.

"Don't think that I am finished with you yet," she said. "This was nothing, you'll see."

She rose, spun around and was back impaled on my cock in no time facing my feet. It felt different and indeed was her fucking different. She could use much more force pressing down and she narrowed her cunt doing it. She got worked up again in no time and was as noisy as before. She enjoyed herself immensely.

I enjoyed the sight of her ass bouncing in front of me but missed the breasts. I started to caress her ass cheeks which she approved with appreciating glances over her shoulder. I stroked down her crack and slit until I touched my cock. On my way back up she suddenly sat down hard. My hooked finger was forced into her ass hole. She jumped, cried out and looked down at me over her shoulder.

"What are you doing? I didn't tell you to do that, did I?" She said sternly. She raised her ass slightly and I tried to withdraw my finger but it was stuck in her ass hole. "Oh no. Now when you are there you should do it properly," she said. "Push it all the way in and I will show you what squeezing is all about." She laughed harshly and leaned forward to allow my finger to go further into her ass.

She resumed her fucking and I felt my cock slide in and out through the thin tissue separating my cock and finger. Gradually her pussy and ass canal narrowed until my cock and finger was totally stuck. Mrs. Lundin panted hard and her inner muscles rippled along my cock. She cried out several times then suddenly released her grip and started to fuck frantically. She rode my cock forcefully using its full length to crush down hard and her moans and cries built up to her loud, long scream of utter pleasure.

She fell forward but didn't rest for long. She jumped up and spun around again. Her face got concerned when she saw my cock sticking up still erect. She jacked it a few times then swiftly impaled herself on it again.

This time she rode me nice and tenderly. She narrowed her cunt to increase the friction and to give pleasure. I caressed her breasts and also found her clit. She cried out when I first touched it and her moans continued. The tingling in my loins increased. She felt my cock swell and swiftly caught up. My first spurt rushed up her cunt and at the third her scream started. She sat down and her muscles worked on full speed lovely milking my cock. She fell forward over me.

Eventually she came to and rolled off me sighing happily.

"Oh Eric, my lovely mount. That was super and you really kept what you promised when standing at my doorstep. I am so happy that I let you in. But now I am totally exhausted so please leave me. See you in the morning." - - - Breakfast was early because my father had to leave for work. Mrs. Lundin was wearing a thin silk robe that really clung to her body. It looked like she was naked underneath. There were no visible lines of panties and it was obvious that she was braless. Her great breasts moved freely and her nipples got taut and pushed out the fabric. She looked great and even father noticed it with great interest.

Mother and Mrs. Lundin chatted lengthily after father had gone. I left but didn't go further away than to be able to hear if something interesting was said. They talked about friends and I lost interest until suddenly I heard something.

". . . wanted to do it again. Incredible after that day. He was so sweet standing on my doorstep that although I was very sore and exhausted I just had to allow him in. And my goodness what a fuck we had. You should have seen his rock hard cock standing straight up even after I had fucked him twice. I had to muster all my strength and skill to be able to make him come. But it was very pleasurable for me too even that last time. He has given me the best sex ever, no doubt. I am going to miss it. So thank you for inviting me here."

"It sounds lovely. I am so happy that my son behaves so well. But well, he should with such an attractive teacher. You are very good. I am not surprised at all that Eric wants to fuck you all the time. I guess you noticed even this morning how he looked you over. You are gorgeous in that gown you know. Well, not only Eric thought so, Gustav did as well. I have to pull him over me tonight. Or mount him. Or make him spear me from behind. Oh my goodness, I am getting horny as hell."

Both women started to giggle, a giggle that went into a heavy relieving laughter.

"Oh my god. I think your visit has improved both our sex lives," mother panted. I heard them rise.

I had to sneak out quickly not to be caught eavesdropping and had just enough time to slump down in a lawn chair when Mrs. Lundin came out.

"Oh, there you are, Eric. Got tired of our chat, didn't you?" Mrs. Lundin said and stood erect on the porch a few steps above me. She smiled sweetly. A light wind pressed the thin fabric of her gown against her body. It clung around each of her full breasts and in between her spread thighs. Her meaty mons stood out. Her nipples grew taut under my gaze. She stood motionless for quite a while wanting my open admiration.

"Oh well, time to get ready I think," she finally sighed and walked slowly down the stairs. Her breasts bounced heavily and when she walked to the cabin her ass rolled very nicely.

I sat in the chair until mother came out and told me to go and help Mrs. Lundin with her bags. I knocked on her door and heard her yell "yes, come in," but when I opened the door she was in the washroom. Her bags lay open on the bed still not finished.

I stood in the open door. Suddenly she walked into the room stark naked. She looked stunning. I stammered something about getting her bags but that I should come back later.

"No wait. The bags will be ready in a minute so just wait. And you like to watch women moving around in the nude, I have seen it you know." Mrs. Lundin said giggling.

She started to collect her clothes putting them in her bag. It was quite a different to see her move around naked inside than it had at the lake. It was much more intimate and she moved differently, more aware of her nakedness. Suddenly she dropped a skirt and bent over to pick it up. Her lovely ass was just in front of me and I couldn't resist touching it caressing down her crack and slit. She startled and looked over her shoulder still bending over. A smile spread over her face and she rose and hugged me.

"You like my ass? I have noticed, you know. But I must be going. No time for that I am afraid. Would have been nice though." Mrs. Lundin sighed.

I held her tight caressing her back and ass. My cock was hard and of course she noticed it through my thin shorts. She pressed herself against me.

"Oh my god. It wasn't my meaning to make you horny. Well, maybe just a little. My poor boy, I can't leave you like that, could I? Can be dangerous I have heard, the balls get blue or something. Al right, let's have a quickie then."

She took a step back and pulled my shirt over my head and smiled when caressing my chest. She squatted before me and tugged my shorts down. She sat motionless for a short while and looked at my cock grinning lustily.

"Oh my god, how good looking it is, so hard and how proud it stands," she whispered and took my cock head into her mouth sucking on it like on a lollipop. But not for long. She let go of it and rose.

"You drooled over my ass. Well, come and take it then," she called and bent over the bedstead feet wide apart wriggling her ass.

I moved in behind her and grabbed her ass cheeks squeezing and caressing them. I felt the heat from her pussy. I knelt behind her, kissed, licked and bit all over her ass ending on her pussy. I licked her well spreading her cheeks with both hands, stretching the skin and flesh. She started moaning and pushed back at my mouth. It didn't take long until she shuddered and cried out.

I rose quickly and moved in. I was lucky and hit the pussy entrance and mounted her in one swift movement. She grunted when I slid in and swayed forward when I bottomed out in her. But she quickly swayed back and met my thrusting cock. She planted her feet steadily and took a good grip on the bedstead and pushed back hard. The force was doubled by our combined movements. She grunted for each trust, the grunts being replaced by moans and cries until she screamed in ecstasy. She took a step forward to get some rest. I followed her forward and still inside felt her pussy ripples around my cock. It turned me on even more and I resumed banging her.

She was now bent deeply over the bedstead at hip level which gave a new pleasant angle of her pussy. Mrs. Lundin was soon again active in the fucking although her possibilities to move were limited. But her lower body was pressed against the bedstead and didn't sway away when I banged into her. She liked my hard thrusting and cried out each time. Although bent over she was able to use her legs to raise and lower her ass which she did all the time to make my cock to ram her where she wanted. She made it with great skill giving much pleasure to us both. I felt that I was on my way and shortened and quickened my jabs. I pushed deep into her when I started to come. As always she had sensed it and soon followed screaming out loudly.

After a few moments to recover she spread her feet further apart to lower her ass. She pulled me closer in between her legs not wanting me to leave her pussy. Suddenly her pussy contracted hard and she played with my cock, her pussy muscles flexing and easing. It was very pleasant and Mrs. Lundin moaned of pleasure doing it. But eventually my cock shrank out of her pussy grip and I stepped back to let her up from the bed.

She rose, turned and stretched her body grinning broadly.

"Well, that was pleasant wasn't it? A very good banging I must say. I am so happy that you wanted to fuck me again. But now I must hurry." She hugged me and withdrew to the bathroom.

I put my clothes back on and went out to wait. It was just in time. Mother came looking for us. She went into the cabin.

"Elaine, what takes you so long," I heard her ask. Then there was a silence before Mrs. Lundin said something I couldn't hear.

"You are not dressed yet? . . . Oh no, not again. Oh my god. Yes, I see it's true. . . Eric, horny as a rabbit? . . . Demanded you to bend over? . . . Speared you . . . You couldn't resist? . . . Well, you did tease in that gown, you looked real sexy, being naked underneath as well. . . You were naked when he came in? . . . But you knew I was sending him to get your bags. . . You wanted a quickie for the road, well that sounds more likely. . . . You asked to be taken from behind. . . He shafted you excellently, yes I bet he did. . . Three times? Oh my goodness, that's not a quick bite, it's a whole meal."

There was heavy laughter and more talk that I couldn't hear. Eventually mother came out.

"Oh, there you are, Eric. Come and get the bags will you. Mrs. Lundin has to leave."

Mrs. Lundin hugged me lengthily and kissed my cheek before getting in her car.

Mother and I saw her off waving hands. Mother put her arm around my waist.

"Eric, you have had a great experience I think. We must talk about it thoroughly but let's wait a couple of days until you have thought it over yourself and melted it down. You should know though that Mrs. Lundin was very, very pleased.