Miss Boman Ch. 08

Story Info
Mother gets taken on her own merits.
9.6k words
4.69
84.4k
17

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

That Friday evening in November I had come to my father's office to catch a ride home. I should stay the weekend to celebrate my birthday. I was met by Miss Boman who told me that my parents had been delayed at a meeting. She asked me to sit in my father's office to wait.

After a while she brought coffee and sat down on the armrest on my chair. She kissed me and demanded that I told her about what had happened with my sex life since she had introduced me so lovely that incredible Sunday last summer. I tried to avoid telling but she was very persistent and knew too much. She made me tell about Mrs. Lundin, the sophisticated and very horny friend mother had called in for my further education.

She also had strong suspicions about Miss Anderson from the office who had spent a weekend at our home working with my father. In between she had shown me her lovely naked body and straightforward asked if I wanted to fuck her. She was especially proud of her great ass which played a major role when she fucked. I had been allowed to take her three times. The first time I mounted her she was down on all fours. The second time she enjoyed herself immensely taking me into all her holes ending with my cock spurting deep in her ass. Early the next morning she took me into her pussy from behind while standing up leaning against the wind shelter. She really knew how to use her great ass to tease and incite.

Miss Boman got worked up from hearing these stories and made me lick her pussy while she was sitting on my father's desk. Well, maybe it wasn't only my ability to tell a good story. She had prepared for it not wearing any panties and had cleared the desk top in advance. Then she wanted to fuck. First she came hard, sitting on the edge of the desk pulling me into her. Then she spread herself out on the desk top pulling me over her. We came together in a shuddering orgasm. A little later she sucked me back to life and bended over the desk top where I speared her and shafted her to more orgasms before I lost control and spurted in her heavenly pussy. She had been just as lovely as I remembered her and fucking her had been even better now when I knew so much more.

We had hardly had time to get dressed and tidy the desk before my parents showed up looking very happy. Mother hugged me. Father thanked Miss Boman for keeping me company. Giggling she said that it had been her pleasure entirely.

Father sat down at his desk to look through his in-basket before going home.

Mother and Miss Boman went into the outer office. I stood behind the door and heard them talk.

"So how did it turn out? Tell me, you know I want to hear it all," Miss Boman asked.

"Oh yes, indeed. It was just lovely," mother said a little breathlessly. "When the meeting was over I brought Gustav to my room. He was very hesitant when I first told him what I had in mind but I assured him that everyone had left the office. It was already late on a Friday evening and he had seen how people hurried away. When I stripped in front of him he got very interested indeed. Well, I think I was able to put on a rather good show having selected my clothing with that in mind, especially my new underwear in black lace. I kept the stockings, garters and garter belt on though. I know it turns him on. And when I got naked standing in front of him gyrating my hips he became a tiger. His clothes flung around him and his cock stuck out unbelievable hard.


Well, I bended over my desk with my feet wide apart and he immediately speared me. It was lovely, he shafted me so well. I came nearly at once and then again when he shot his load.

But I wasn't finished with him yet. I had more planned hoping that he would cope. I dragged him with me out in the corridor. I had a strong urge to walk around the office in the nude and even Gustav got thrilled after a while. Of course I hope it helped seeing me walking naked as seductively as I could in that surrounding.

I had been convinced that everyone had left the office being a late Friday evening but suddenly a door opened behind us. We were lucky to be at a crossing and could jump around the corner. But then I don't know what came over me. A strong urge made me step out again in the corridor and I stood there stark naked with hands on hips and saw my boss walk in the other direction. Had he just turned his head looking behind him . . . well I don't know what would have happened. But it was a tremendous turn on I tell you.

Gustav was scared but also excited. I took advantage of that and knelt in front of him taking his cock in my mouth. It's a strong turn on for him, to have me kneeling in front of him. I guess he feels powerful. Well, he responded very well and got hard. It's lovely to feel a cock grew in the mouth, don't you agree? I rose and pulled him by his cock to follow me. I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

I pulled him with me to our reception. You know that big mahogany table there? And the big mirror at the opposite wall? Well, I knelt and sucked him some more until he was fully hard again. Then I climbed up on that table, shamelessly spreading myself out. I was very excited to say the least. There was no place to hide if anyone had come and the risk incited me immensely. Gustav's cock twitched and grew even more. Unbelievable, but it did. He jumped up on me and his cock was inside me in no time. He fucked me so well. His stamina was fantastic. I haven't been fucked so well and long since we were much younger and spent whole days at that island. And I could watch it all in the mirror. Lovely, just lovely."

"Oh, Mrs. Eriksson, you are a sexy piece of ass, that's for sure. Yes, I can fully understand how wonderful it was." Miss Boman giggled and mother soon joined and they started to laugh.

"Oh, it was such a wonderful experience making it in the office. Much better than in my dreams. Thank you for helping me to make it happen. Scheduling that meeting on a late Friday afternoon was very clever. . . . Oh, and thank you also for taking care of Eric. Tell me, did you have a good time together?" Mother giggled heavily.

"Oh yes, we really had a good time. We spent it doing pretty much the same as you but in reverse order. And we stayed in Mr. Eriksson's office. I have always wanted to do it on the big desk in there. Eric was so good at it. He has improved much since last summer. I just wonder how that could be," Miss Boman said with a giggle.

"Oh thanks for reminding me. I haven't thanked you for giving me such good advice that Sunday evening when we talked in my kitchen. Remember? You said that it would do him good to get another woman to practice with when I said that I was going to call off Mrs. Lundin. Well, I didn't call her off and it worked out well, very well indeed. I don't think she ever noticed that he wasn't a virgin, that you so skillfully already had introduced him and taught him a lot. In retrospect I think it was luck, Mrs. Lundin is a complicated person not always easy to understand and enjoy."

"Complicated? Well, from what you told me I think she is just a horny bitch like the rest of us although she won't admit it. And she doesn't get enough cock. But she must have been a good teacher. Did they practice much?"

"Oh yes, much more than I had expected. Several times a day. Yes, she was very horny letting him do everything. . . And then there has been another woman which I hadn't planned. It just happened. I was very delighted when I found out."

"Oh, let me guess. It was Miss Anderson, wasn't it? I met her coming back that Monday morning and she looked like she had been fucked to her full satisfaction. And she is very demanding. Well, no wonder then that Eric has improved so much." Both women giggled heavily.

"They are very similar, father and son, aren't they?" Miss Boman said giggling after a while.

"Oh, what do you mean by that?" Mother asked concerned.

"Well, they seem to have the same tastes, in women and what turns them on. We have the same type of body and colors. And guess what, I had also chosen black lingerie. You should have seen Eric's reaction when he saw me in them. He didn't want me to take the stockings and garters off. You said that black lingerie turned Mr. Eriksson on too."

"Yes, it did. Oh, so Eric liked that as well. And well, I think you are right. Eric says that you and I resemble each other very much. He says that I am an older version of you. In fact he says that he sees you when looking at me."

"Oh he says that? Well, flattering both of us I think. I would be very happy if I will look as good as you when getting older. You are very sexy you know." Miss Boman said. "But how does he know? Have you let him see you in the nude? I mean, not only a brief glimpse but lengthily, to be able to do such a comparison," Miss Boman asked innocently.

"Well, yes I have, I must admit. The first time was when Mrs. Lundin was visiting. Eric caught us sunbathing in the nude. He came to the lake earlier than I had expected. Well, that was my explanation anyway but I had deliberately let it happen. Mrs. Lundin reacted very funny, getting embarrassed and prudish although they had been very intimate several times already. So I decided to stay in the nude just to challenge her. And I wasn't careful either, squirming around carelessly letting him see all of me. At one time I moved pretending to better catch the sun. I ended up lying with my feet towards him and eased my legs apart a little at a time. I let him have a very long and thorough look at my divine parts. Oh, it felt so lovely to be heated in that part both by the sun and his hot stares. I got turned on and it must have shown. I got moist which must have made my swelling labia to glisten in the sun. Lovely it was, although not really proper. Well, after that I haven't been overly cautious and we have been naked at the lake a couple of times. I just love being in the nude as you know. "

"Oh well, then I understand how Eric could do such a comparison. He has seen much of me and very intimately, that's for sure. Makes his judgment very trustworthy, doesn't it?" Miss Boman said giggling. "Oh, just think about if he caught us together in the nude and we made him do a live comparison. That would be fun wouldn't it? But risky, if he wanted to fuck and jumped the wrong woman." She laughed heavily and after a while mother joined her.

"What does Eric look like then, compared to his father I mean? Now we know that their tastes are very similar," Miss Boman asked innocently when she had calmed down.

"Oh he is very well endowed, well you know that. So is Gustav, thank god. The cocks are quite similar, very handsome don't you agree? But Eric's cock head is more round and not as pointed as Gustav's. Well maybe because Eric's cock is thicker. Spreads you nicely, doesn't it?" Mother said with pride in her voice.

"Oh yes, he does, I agree. And his manhood has developed since last summer. But how do you know all that I just wonder," Miss Boman said mockingly. "You must have seen him erect to be able to compare so thoroughly."

"Well, yes of course I have. A mother should know. Well, one time was at the same occasion I just told you about. Eric had plenty of time to look at me and Mrs. Lundin. And he did, looking us over carefully, maybe doing comparisons. Then he seemed to be dreaming, maybe he was thinking of you. Well, he got erect, very erect I must say and without really noticing it. He was lost in his dreams or whatever was on his mind. I got a good, thorough look before he woke up. Of course he got very embarrassed and his cock shrank. But he got erect again when I walked around in the nude deliberately showing off. Well, I calmed his mind although not his cock, by assuring him that he looked very handsome and that we liked to see him erect. His cock even twitched and got both longer and harder. It was lovely to watch nearly as good as having it grow in the mouth." Mother told all that a little breathlessly and without inhibitions.

"Oh, I see. Well, then I understand why you know so well how he looks. And I guess he got erect also at other times when you were swimming in the nude together, giving you more opportunities to study him in detail, " Miss Boman said giggling.

"Yes, yes of course," mother said. "Oh, I love when his handsome cock becomes erect and I get so proud that he is my own flesh and blood. And I get even prouder when thinking about all the pleasure he no doubt will give his women using that lovely tool." Mother joined the giggling.

"Oh, you bet he can and will," Miss Boman said bursting into heavy laughter which mother joined. I couldn't really understand what was so funny.

"Well, I think it's time to go home," mother said after calming down. "I wonder what Mr. Eriksson is doing. It was very nice chatting with you Miss Boman. Again, I am so grateful that you gave me this opportunity and for baby-sitting. Well, a baby Eric isn't anymore, quite the contrary I understand." Mother started to giggle again.

"Oh, my pleasure entirely. I am very content," Miss Boman said. "As I said before I will be happy to baby-sit anytime. Just give me a call." They both giggled heavily again.

Father was ready to leave. We said good night to Miss Boman who stayed behind to lock up the office and went down the stairs to the street. Mother and I waited at a gate while father got the car from the inner yard.

"Eric, happy birthday, being the actual day although we won't celebrate it until Sunday as usual," mother said and hugged me. "Did you like your birthday present? I hope Miss Boman was as lovely as in your memories. I am so happy that at last I was able to keep my promise. But it took some work and planning to make it happen on your birthday I tell you." She laughed throatily and kissed my cheek still hugging me.

"Oh yes mother. It was a great birthday present, real great. And yes, Miss Boman is just lovely, as lovely as last time and as you." I said trying to flatter her and to thank her. When we left the island that day in September she had promised to see to that I should enjoy the charms of Miss Boman again. And now she had kept her promise.

- - -

On the Sunday morning I woke up when mother and father came into my room with a cup of tea and a cake. They sang "Happy birthday to you" and gave me a few birthday presents. All in accordance to our family tradition.

Father was already fully dressed to go out doing some work. I remembered that he was going to help a neighbor for a couple of hours in the morning. Mother still was in her nightgown but had made her hair and put on some make-up.

After the song father got restless and coaxed me to open my presents which of course I did. After I had admired my gifts and thanked both of them he excused himself and set off. We soon heard him drive away. Mother stayed and sat down on my bedside to chat while I ate the cake and drank the tea. Although she chatted very amiably which she was so good at, there was a tension in her. She seemed to have something on her mind.

When I had finished the tea she got silent and sat looking at me for a long time with a complex look on her face. Finally a shy smile appeared on her face.

"Oh Eric, I am so happy that you enjoyed meeting Miss Boman again. Well, not only meeting her of course but that she let you enjoy her gorgeous body. And now . . . well. . .I want to know . . . now when you have had a fresh look of her in the nude . . . I mean, do you still think that we look similar . . . are you sure that my body really can be compared with hers?" She looked anxiously into my eyes.

I didn't have to think for long to know what to answer. Mother certainly had a body that could be compared to Miss Boman's especially when taking the age factor in account. I drew in air to start telling her how gorgeous she looked.

"No, wait a second, don't say anything," mother suddenly said, putting a hand on my chest. "You have just had a fresh look of Miss Boman. Before you make the judgment you should have a fresh look of me as well. Of course just to be able to make a fair judgment."

She rose from my bed and took a few steps back. Only then did I notice that she was wearing high heels. I couldn't understand why but it got revealed to me when she unfastened the belt that kept the gown together and slowly let it slide down her arms to the floor.

She stood proudly before me but with a slightly nervous look on her face. She was stark naked except for stockings, garters and garter belt. They were of black lace and in a flash I remembered Miss Boman standing in the office on high heels in similar attire. I immediately understood that mother's choice of outfit and color was no coincidence.

She lifted her arms and turned around slowly anxious to let me see her from all sides. She really knew how to carry herself and her raised arms lifted her ample breasts taking away the sag that might have been. The high heels made her good-looking legs look even better and stretched the calves and thighs. Her pussy bush was combed to tidiness and brushed to fluffiness and looked very nice. She looked marvelous I thought.

"Well, what do you think? Do we resemble each other, Miss Boman and I? How do I look compared with her?" Mother asked very concerned.

"Oh yes, you do, very much. And you look marvelous, even better than Miss Boman. You have such a lovely . . . special look, very sexy, like . . ." I said trying to find the right words to flatter her. I kept on talking trying to describe how much I liked her body and must have succeeded to convince her. She relaxed and a content smile filled her face.

"Oh, you are only flattering your old mom," she said but without meaning it. She had taken every word I had said into her heart. "But thank you anyway."

She came forward, sat down on the bedside and kissed my forehead.

"Now I want you to tell me what happened on Friday evening when you had your encounter with Miss Boman. I know there is a lot to tell and I want to hear all the juicy details. You are so good at telling."

She looked me in the eye and smiled expectantly. Well, I wanted to tell, as always. It was cozy lying in my bed with mother sitting so close on my bedside still stark naked. So I started telling.

Mother was a very active listener all the time wanting more details and putting in questions also about my feelings. She wanted to know how it felt when I pushed my cock into Miss Boman's pussy and if it was narrow enough to give me pleasure.

Her arousal showed. Her face flushed and now and then the flush spread to her breasts. Her nipples tautened when I told how I slid into Miss Boman's pussy and how I fucked her with my hard tool.

Early in my story her hand slid in under the sheet at belly level. She got surprised and her hand searched my belly but there were no pajama bottoms to be found. I had started to sleep in the nude to save laundry. I had been to the bathroom in early morning before my parents came and had put on only a pajama jacket knowing that I was expected to stay in bed having breakfast.

Well, mother's hand came to the conclusion that there were no bottoms and it went up to my chest. While I told her how Miss Boman pulled me over her on father's desk top she caressed my chest and nipples. As the story progressed her hand moved slowly down caressing my belly for a while before getting down to my cock. She caressed it nicely not forgetting my balls.

I came to the part where Miss Boman sucked my cock back to life kneeling in front of me in the doorway. She held the by now hard cock in a firm grip. Suddenly she grunted and pushed the bedclothes away. She leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth. I stopped telling wanting to enjoy in full her swirling tongue on my cock head and her soft lips sliding up and down the shaft. She stopped her lovely sucking abruptly.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers