Miss Bonesworth's Mishap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The toilet began to fill with cum, much like the sink had, and she bit her lip and tried to stop the flow by squeezing the base of her shaft.

Goosh!

Instead of stopping it, the pressure and stimulation made her cum faster and harder than before, and Patricia moaned as she looked around frantically for another vessel to fill.

"The tub!" She exclaimed desperately with a gasp. Surely, the tub would have the ability to house her monstrous load; there was no conceivable way it couldn't...or so she thought.

Just as the last spurt of white was about to brim over the edge of the toilet bowl, Patricia grunted and grabbed her eighteen inch meathose with both hands. She hefted it and sprayed the wall forcefully, and her still thick cum ran down the wall into the brass basin.

Her silky skin burned in her hands as she felt the cum pulsing up from inside of her. She couldn't remember the last time she'd ever produced so much, and her dick bucked in her grasp as it unloaded into the tub.

Something else was happening as well: her feelings of climaxing were subsiding, but for some reason, she was still ejaculating. Semen was literally pouring out of her, and it coated the bottom of the bathtub as her balls contracted.

"What... what's happening to me?!" Patricia gasped as she let go of her cock and allowed it to rest on the rim of the tub. It continued to drain endlessly, and within seconds the drain was backing up.

"Why won't you stop?!" She pleaded with her incorrigible member as the level of her girl gunk rose higher and higher.

She was beginning to panic, and in a fit of desperation, she pulled a ribbon from her hair and wrapped it around the base of her thick shaft.

Using both hands, she tied a snug knot around her skin, and several seconds later, the flow began to cease.

"Thank goodness," Patricia huffed tiredly as she tried to get a grip on her bearings. She took a few moments to catch her breath, and she thought that the worst was over, but that was before she felt a painful swelling at her pelvis.

"Oh heavens...no..." she sighed desperately as she looked down slowly.

Her cock was thickening and swelling by the second. At the base of hey shaft, her skin was being pinched around the knot she'd made, and it was becoming red. The veins running down her cock began to bulge as her giant sheshaft grew fatter and fatter, and a few drops of cum started to drip from her slit.

"Oh my God..." the diva whispered as she stared down at her angry shaft, "I can't stop it..."

She watched helplessly as her cock swelled even further. The ribbon cut into her painfully, but it was too tight to remove, and all she could do was brace herself. She could feel something deep and terrifying churning up from inside of her, and she wondered distantly how her body could possibly have enough fluid in it to...

Snap!

Patricia held in a scream as the ribbon broke. An avalanche of hot cum practically vomited from her swollen cock slit, and she leaned forward and braced her arms against the side of the tub as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. From zero to a hundred, a mind blowing orgasm forced its way through her pulsing balls and slammed it's way up her spine. Her mouth fell open and her nipples hardened, and she struggled to stay upright as her dick dumped, splurged and splooged into the tub.

She could only watch as she began to drool, and the cum level rose higher and higher as her dick took its revenge for having been neglected it's regular milkings.

The tub was nearly full, and Patricia's knees were shaking as her orgasm finally subsided. Her dick softened ever so slightly as the flow of sticky white began to lessen, and several seconds later it trickled down and ended.

The diva's head span as reality came swimming back to her.

She looked over at the sink, and saw that it was full of her cum.

She looked at the toilet, and saw that it was full of her cum.

Finally, she looked at the tub, and saw that, somehow, someway, she'd filled it nearly to the brim. She'd never seen so much semen in her life. Gallons and gallons of spunk; an impossible amount, and from own pent up body, no less. The heat coming from the small pond of baby batter could be felt radiating from the tub, and the pungent, heady smell of it was thick in the air.

"How am I going to explain this?" Patricia asked herself hopelessly. "How am I..."

There was a sudden knock at the door and the diva's eyes widened in panic, "Patricia... it's Maybelle. Are you alright in there?"

Fear coursed through Patricia as she tried to find her breath, "Oh, yes, I..." she turned suddenly as she saw the handle on the door move, and second later, it was too late.

It was the longest five seconds of Patricia's life. The duchess stood there, mouth agape, staring at her with a complex look of confusion and bewilderment. Patricia's cock was still semi-hard, and it was hanging down over the edge of the tub, it's tip still shining with sticky fluid.

This is it... Patricia thought with a sinking finality. My career... my life... it's all over...

The duchess' eyebrow twitched, and before Patricia could say a word, the corner of the woman's mouth turned up into a grin, "Oh my goodness... I'd heard the stories... but I had no idea." Maybelle shook her head slowly and looked at the three cum filled vessels. "Are you feeling well, my dear?"

Patricia's voice cracked, "Much better now... thank you for asking."

"You poor thing," Maybelle shook her head once more, "You must have been all sorts of backed up. You Bonesworths are a breed apart, aren't you?" She stepped into the bathroom and inhaled deeply, "That smell!" She smiled wildly as she faced the diva, "I have a confession to make: I did invite you hear to sing for my guests, but I also wanted to contract you for your...services. I have a friend who has the most incredible complexion. I asked her what her secret was, and she told me that she was acquainted with one of your sisters. It seems that your essence makes the most wonderful skin tonic, but I..." she glanced at the tub and sighed. "Patricia... I must take advantage of this... you understand, don't you?"

The diva was still recovering from her shock of being discovered and the fact that she was not only being let off the hook but solicited was barely registering in her mind, "It's your home, duchess... you can do whatever you'd like."

The duchess began to undress slowly as she laughed, "This is incredible! My entire body is tingling with anticipation!

Patricia Rosen Bonesworth finally understood what was happening. All at once, her shock and disorientation disappeared, and the gravity of what was about to happen seemed to hit her in the face, "Anticipation for what?!"

Maybelle beamed and shimmied out of her dress, baring her full breasts, "My bath, of course!"

The diva's cock twitched as her eyes widened, "O, of course..."

12