Miss Botta

Story Info
A bad day to tease the teacher...or is it?
2.5k words
4.47
50.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit," I screamed as I thumped the alarm clock. It had to pick today to decide not to work. I swore repeatedly as my eyes focused in on the blurred numbers. Right now I should be sitting at my desk, in the classroom. I jumped out of the bed and witnessed my reflection in the mirror. Oh my god, what did I look like. My hair was completely dishevelled and my once white knickers were now a shade of dirty yellow. I have another twelve hours in these knickers and once I hit the air outside, shit, they are going to smell. I turned my back to the mirror, my arse, red and tender. I ran my palm over the blemished skin. I swear there are flames inside. It's still hot to the touch. Mmm, I was such a naughty girl!

I quickly washed, no time for a shower and left the stained knickers on. I can't believe she made me do that again. I had to pee in my knickers! A naughty grin appeared as I took myself back to last night. Ohh her hand on my arse, her palm circling each cheek. I was bent over the cold frame of our bed. My pure, white knickers tightly around my knees. My legs spread and tied to the base and my hands held on tightly to the top of the frame. She was biding her time, making me wait. A few more firm circles on my cheek, then smack… smack… smack! Each one was harder than the one that preceded it. I cried out for her to stop, and after a few more of her very best she halted her assault.

The caressing of my flushed cheek continued, slow deep circles on my tingling and tender bottom. My breathing was laboured and moans of relief escaped from me. She untied me from the bed and pulled my knickers up over my inflamed bottom. She told me how much of a bad and naughty girl I had been and sent me to the bathroom. I was told I had to pee my knickers. I straddled over the bowl and waited for my pee to flow. The warmth spread through my knickers. It dripped through the lacy material. I felt warm trickles seep out of the sides and down my thighs. It fell onto the toilet seat and spots of pee peppered it. She came up behind me and asked if I had finished. I nodded my head. On her command I dropped to my knees and began to lick the pee off the seat. It was totally degrading but she knows I like to do it.

I giggled at that point and continued to get ready. I pulled on my loose skirt that sat just above my knees. I picked up my lace pink bra and looked at the mirror as I put it on. I love this bra. It pulls them up and pushes them out, hell, I need something; my tits are huge! I then squeezed into my tight white t-shirt and smoothed the creases over my stomach. I bent over fast causing my long wavy hair to fall forward. I ruffled it roughly a few times and flipped myself back up. Perfect! I skipped down the stairs, put my shoes on then grabbed my bag and headed off to class.

I hurriedly walked through the corridors. The voices of teachers were heard as I passed each room. Right at the bottom of the corridor was my classroom and as I headed closer my stomach began to twist and churn. God, she is going to kill me for being this late. Face to face with the door, I hesitantly knocked. My teacher saw me. She glared at me through her dark rimmed glasses. I could smell the distinct scent of pee rise up from my pussy. She made me wait a few more agonising seconds. "ENTER." She bellowed. I reluctantly opened the door and faced my teacher. She truly wasn't a teacher that you should mess with. If she said jump, you'd normally say how high! "Good Morning Miss Richards, you decided to join us today did you?"

"Yes Miss Botta, sorry I'm late." I headed for a desk near the back of the class. No way would I sit at the front, that's for geeks right?

"Stop right where you are young lady, take that desk!" Miss Botta pointed to the desk at the front, directly opposite her. I could feel that this was going to be a very long day. I slumped myself in the chair and glared at my teacher. I must have sat there a while staring because her words startled me back to reality. "Are you going to take notes today, or are you going to sit and stare at me for the rest of the class?" God, my face flushed a thousand shades of red. I can't believe she said that. The two girls behind me giggled. I then looked at Miss Botta who grinned and raised her eyebrows then continued to tell us the outline of our forthcoming project.

I reached for my bag and fumbled inside to find my books and pen case. I groped at objects inside, none of which felt like books. I searched deeper, frantically grabbing at things. Shit, shit, shit, what the fuck is in here. "Is there a problem Miss Richards?" She was seriously angry with me now. I could tell.

Miss Botta was in her early forties. She dressed casually, but there was always an edge to her clothes. Her skirts occasionally, would be long, with a generous slit up the side that would guarantee a glance or two from students and fellow teachers alike. Her blouses were open to reveal the top of her cleavage. She nearly always wore a darker bra than the colour of her blouse. She was also blessed with great legs, perfectly toned for a woman her age. It was her maturity that gave her angriness away every time. When she became pissed off, the wrinkles at the side of her eyes would be prominent. Her forehead would also wrinkle as she scowled at her victim. This is how I know that she is seriously pissed at me.

"I… I don't seem to have my books with me, Miss." Today is not going well. I reached over to the geek at the side of me and ripped some paper from his notebook and grabbed a pen that sat on his desk. "I'll take notes, Miss."

"Very well. And as I know you have no classes this afternoon, after lunch you will meet me here. Is that clear Miss Richards?"

"Yes Miss." I glared at her again and finally settled into the chair. What a bitch!

On and on she talked, explaining this and that. I was losing interest by the second. I just sat there lightly toying with the top of my t-shirt, my finger slowly edging along the collar. I grinned at my teacher as she caught me staring. I spread my legs a little then closed them. Again I repeated the action, inviting her to stare at me. I'll tease the bitch! Miss Botta turned to face another student who had their hand up. As she spoke to them her eyes averted back to my legs, opening and closing, very slowly under my desk.

I picked up the pen and slipped it between my lips, pushing it in and out of my mouth. My other hand then moved under the desk and was now stroking my thigh. Again her eyes were on me, I could feel them following my hand up and down my thigh. Her breathing had changed and a light flush had appeared on her face and also above her cleavage. I smiled at her and she looked away. My fingers now crept beneath my skirt and stroked my inner thigh. She could not keep her eyes away for long, her dark eyes burning into me once more. I spread my legs wider and rubbed my covered pussy. I looked around the classroom, and as I suspected, not one head was looking up. Geeks!

My eyes met Miss Botta's as she followed my finger sinking into the valley between my engorged pussy lips. My knickers were now pressed into my pussy. I saw her long finger caress the collar of her blouse then twirling the end of it between her manicured nails. Just as I was about to put the smelly, wet finger in my mouth the bell sounded, startling us both. She jumped up rather hastily and between deep breaths she stuttered. "Class… dismissed… except for… you Miss… Miss Richards!"

I sat in my chair as the geeks gathered their belongings and reluctantly left the classroom. I watched Miss Botta walk to the door and put a sign on the outside. She shut and locked the door then pulled the blind down. She walked towards me and rested her palms on my desk. "You think you're so clever don't you?"

"No Miss." She leant forward and her blouse came away from her perfect skin. I could see her rounded tits before me. My pussy twitched and I squeezed my thighs together. I could feel my clit swelling between my already swollen lips. I swallowed hard as her finger brushed my cheek.

"You like to play games don't you, you little bitch?" She moved around the desk, picked up my bag and took my hand. "Come over here, let's play a game, shall we?" I didn't answer. I let her lead the way to her desk and I was now standing behind it. She moved slowly to the side of me and placed my bag on the desk. "Let's see what we have in here, after all, there is something in here, and its not books, is it Miss Richards?"

"No Miss, I don't know why my books aren't in there."

"Ok, let's find out…" She reached in my bag and pulled a brown padded envelope out. "Interesting, don't you think?" I sheepishly nodded. I had no idea what was in the envelope. She laid it on the table. She put her hand in again and lifted out a second padded envelope, this time it was white. This one was put alongside the brown envelope. "Do you have anything to say?" I shook my head. I honestly had never seen the envelopes before. She put her hand in a third time and reached right to the bottom. She pulled out a small coloured bag. "What about this, what is this?" Getting a little pissed off now by the questions, I just shrugged my shoulders. She placed the coloured bag with the envelopes.

Miss Botta then stood behind me. I could feel her tits up against my back. I felt her fingers glide up my outer thighs. She ruffled my skirt and slowly inched it up over my hips. I felt her breath on my ear. "Have you pissed yourself you disgusting slut?" I nodded my head. I felt her warm tongue on my ear lobe, licking it from top to bottom. She flicked the bottom of it a few times, sending shivers down my spine. Her tits now moved lower down my back and her fingers now eased my soiled knickers to my knees. She rolled up my skirt and tucked it inside the waistband. I felt the cool air breathe on my hot, wet pussy. "Bend over the desk!"

I leant forward, my tits squashed beneath me. "Spread your legs, I don't want to see those knickers fall below your knees." I opened them wider, making sure the knickers were tight around them. "I think you'd agree that you need to be taught a lesson, you pussy teaser!" I moaned her answer. "Naughty pussy teasers need a spanking, and you my dear, are gonna get one!"

"Yes Miss Botta, if you think I deserve it!"

"Oh you deserve it alright you little bitch…I'm sure you can think of a decent apology after each one!"

I felt her hand on my cheek, adding pressure as she fondled it. Her hand then came away. I waited. Then ‘SMACK'

"Ohh, sorry Miss Botta for being late."

‘SMACK'

"Ooo, sorry Miss Botta for teasing you."

‘SMACK'

"OHH GOD Miss… sorry…"

My arse was started to heat up. It hadn't fully recovered from the night before. The tingling was intensifying with each smack.

‘SMACK'

"SHIT... please Miss, stop… I am sorry." I began to sob. This fucking hurt.

"I don't think you're quite sorry enough yet young lady…"

‘SMACK'

I screamed "FUCKKK." My legs buckled and I began to fall. She held me up and put me back over the desk.

"I didn't hear you say sorry you naughty bitch… therefore you get another one."

‘SMACK'

"OHHH GODDD Miss, I'm sorry, please Miss, stop… I'm sorry." I felt her hand on my burning skin. I moaned at her touches, so gentle and soothing after my spanking. Her fingers slipped between my thighs, meeting my soaked pussy. "Ohh, Miss, that feels good…" Miss Botta moaned and with two fingers she stroked my pussy, circling my swollen clit that was literally close to bursting. "Yes, ohh yess Miss… ohh goddd…" She leant down and pulled my soiled knickers off me and stuffed them in my mouth. Oh god, that will send me over the edge. Dirty, pee scented knickers in my mouth. Her fingers began to work faster. My moans were now rising from deep within. Long drawn out "Mmm's," and "Ohhh's." My legs were like jelly as she rubbed my clit furiously.

"Come on my little slut, cum for your teacher." Miss Botta's voice now sultry and oozing sexiness.

"MMMMM… MMMMM…" Her fingers wouldn't stop on my clit. Oh god, the bitch is making me cum. My legs gave out as wave after wave of my orgasm shot through me. "MMMM…" I spat the knickers from my mouth… "OHHHH GODDDD YESSSSSS." I collapsed across the desk, my breathing rampant. My legs shook uncontrollably and still giving way as the last of the eruptions shook my whole body. Miss Botta stood to the side of me, stroking my back as I recovered.

"Mmm, now young lady, I don't think you'll tease me like that again will you?"

"No… Miss…" I struggled to my feet, regaining my sense of balance. I put my knickers back on and straightened out my skirt.

Miss Botta began to undo one of the envelopes, a pair of wrist restraints. She opened the brown envelope, a rounded bat with a handle. And lastly, the small coloured bag, a blindfold! My eyes lit up and she smiled that evil grin. "What I want you to do my little bitch, is when you get home, get a shower and prepare yourself, blindfold on, restraints on... got that? And one last piece of advice… before I leave tomorrow morning, you better check that I haven't tampered with your alarm clock again and for fuck sake, check your bag!!"

I grinned and blew her a kiss "Yes Miss…"