Miss Calblanque

Story Info
Her husband plays with children; the wife plays with voyeur.
1.4k words
3.19
19k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early in July, I had a holiday and go at Calblanque, a natural park in Murcia, Spain. Calblanque is a really good place to go, without buildings, restaurants or cars. Only mountain and beach. The water is always the most clear I've ever seen. Is a good place to take the sun and swim.

On tuesday 4th July I saw a family walking at the edge of the beach. The parents and children. Two twins about two years old. They went with their beach loungers, umbrella and an igloo camping tent. They set all their things on the sand and take off their clothes. First of them were the children. They wear the same black trunks. Next was the wife. She was wearing a white summer dress and under that she only have a white bikini nickers!!

She is a beautiful brunette with a good rounded pair of boobs, maybe between B or C cup. She looks very self-confident in a good body condition. She was really wonderful. She was maybe 5 foot and 6 inches tall. She was in really good shape, even after the birth of the twins. Her boobs don't shag a little and her tummy is very flat. She has nice legs also. She wants take the most sun she could, because in several moments she stretch up the legs from her knickers at the bank, like it was a g-string.

The father took off his trunks but only for five minutes. I didn't know why he put them on again. The family took the day at the beach, the twins playing with their father, and the wife in the lounger taking as much sun as she could. In a moment at the middle of the afternoon, I fall sleep and when I awoke, I can't trust my eyes, because the wife had discarded her knickers and was totally naked!!

I was really shocked, because she's looking really terrific in the nude. I was looking as if there is anything in the world but her. I was looking as intensely that her husband take notice about me, despite the 150 feet that were between he and me. He surely talked to her about her admirer and it was very clear that she was doing a show for me... and for her husband too!! She went to the edge of the beach to wash something and return to her tent. In a moment, she looks like she was talking her husband something like "you think he's feasting his eyes on me, so it would very kind of me to show him my best asset". And she stood with the back to me for five minutes! And she bend her chest to pretend organizing something in her bag, while her poor horny husband could only look at me to check if I was looking.

I'm sure she asked to him while bending her chest. "Is he looking at me, dear? Do you think he has a good look at my rear, or the distance is making impossible to have a nice sight of my slit?" I'm really sure that they are getting horny with this and after go to dinner they take their twins to sleep and go to be to fucking like rabbits. I feel really horny thinking about this, but I tell you it is very difficult to masturbate thinking of a gal that were at a long distance. Difficult to think in boobs or ass. She has a good looking body, but is very difficult to create an image when you see at this distance.

Next day, Wednesday, I was having the hope to see her again and when I was walking at the beach I chose a spot where I think if they go to the beach they plant their umbrella near. I see an old man to go near us looking like he's expecting they came with the twins. I am in the nude and suddenly I take notice of them walking in the sand. They find a spot near a rock and put their tent, loungers and igloo tent. The pity was that they are 150 meters from me again. I was very disappointed, like the lonely man.

The luck was with me, because the wind broke our umbrella when my wife was taking a beach tour. When she came back she told me we must change place, near the rocks where it could be less windy. We go to a place that war some 25 meters from the family. The wife was taking sun while the husband was playing with the twins at the edge of the waves. That day she didn't bother with the knickers. She took of her dress and immediately, the black knickers that she wear.

She stood several moments doing many task that are only the trick to let me see her in the nude. She's standing up doing things that could be do sitting on the lounger.

In a moment, I decided to go to the rocks to see a beautiful beach in the volcano stones. I was ten minutes seeing the way that waves hit the rocks and decided to go to my site. When I was going to go I had seen that she took her straw hat with the brim curved at the crown at both sides. This is not usual to me to react as quick, but I have the feeling that she saw me and she wants to walk near were I was to give me a show.

I stood sitting by the rocks with my heart beating fast. The husband and the twins are near were I was, but surely about 60 feet to the end of the beach and the start of the rocks. Suddenly I see her. Oh my god, she was there, maybe twenty foot away and ten foot below me. She gave me her back and I could look her ass to my benefit. She was removing the water, pretending she was searching for some little fish. But she only took her time to show me at a good distance, the meat I saw the day before.

Is a nonsense that she walked past her husband and children and stop at once when she sees me. But she was there, to my heart content. Lately I think about this incident and I'm sure she could teasing her husband telling something like: "let me go to the rocks, he was there and I can give him his day, you don't mind, do you, dear?" I don't know if the rest of the family went with here. The only thing I know is that when I was having a really good seeing to her, appear one of her children. I was shocked. I turn my head ten seconds, but when I saw again she was lonely again ("take the boy out of here, please dear, I can't show him my goodies with the baby here").

I have setting my eyes to her again and she looks up to see if I was having a good sight. I turn again my face but it was very clear that I was seeing totally naked and that I know she was making a show only for me. I am very lucky. When I turn again my eyes to her I couldn't believe my eyes. She turns round without a reason and now she was offering me her beautiful boobs and her cunt. I must say that I don't remember seeing her cunt. Because I was high and the water, it was difficult to see her slit. But I am sure she shaved her bush!!

This is the near I were from her. The rest of the day she was taking the sun in the lounger and her husband was from time to time doing her little pecks on the cheeks and the neck. And it was then that I see why he has the trunks on most of the time. He was turning on several moments. Like that when she flirted with me or simply seeing her wife in the nude as normal as she was dressed from head to foot. He has a cock that curved up till it reached his belly button. Trust me, a very rare specimen of stify.

Could it be possible that she has a punishment to him refusing make love to him in the hotel to have him turning on all the time? Pity, but I've never known about this!

Sorry for my English. Contact me at my profile.