Miss Clemar's Dilemma Ch. 03

Story Info
Kate and Rob ignite. Miss Clemar is drawn in.
2.7k words
3.79
15.7k
7
3

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 11/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewilds
thewilds
54 Followers

Kate and Rob were just dropping Amy off at her apartment. Rob stayed in the car while Amy walked her friend up to the door. A million thoughts were running through his mind as he watched his wife and her best friend talking for a few minutes at the entrance to the apartment complex.

Rob was worked up and all of the thoughts going through his mind centered on getting Kate home and to bed - but none of his thoughts concerned going to sleep.

The evening had been exquisite non-stop pain and humiliation for him as Kate had explained to her best friend Amy, that they wanted her to hold the key that unlocks Rob's chastity device. The device he had been wearing for the last month.

The depth to his humiliation went further when Kate was handing Amy the key, and Amy refused it from Kate. Amy handed the key back to Kate insisting that Rob be the one to hand her the key and that he must ask her directly to hold the key for them. Had he not been constrained, he knew he would have exploded and cum on the spot.

As he waited impatiently for Kate to return to the car, he watched the two women talking. Amy was facing out towards the car and Kate had her back towards him. It appeared as if their conversation was soon coming to an end.

Finally, he thought, he could get his wife home and up to bed. Amy leaned out a bit from their conversation. She was clearly looking back towards him as she smiled at him. Certain and knowing that he was paying attention and watching them talk, Rob watched as she said something to Kate that caused Kate to also turn quickly to glance back towards Rob, before returning her attention back to Amy. He was sure that he had been involved in the conversation in some way. He wondered what they might be talking about.

In that moment, one of his biggest fantasies suddenly turned to reality and he was very shocked as Amy leaned in towards Kate, embraced her, and the two beautiful women, the two best friends, began a very long and intimate kiss on the doorstep.

Rob could not believe what he was witnessing in front of him. His wife Kate was kissing and being kissed by another woman! As far as he knew, it was the very first time Kate had been kissed by a woman. His heart raced as he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

The kiss seemed to go on for an eternity and Rob's encased cock cried out to him as it tried to burst through the hard plastic enclosure that held it in check. In reality the kiss might have lasted a minute, but to Rob it went on for eternity until he saw Amy finally pull away, turning her face towards him once more, she gave him a short wave and smile, then turned to enter her building.

Kate paused a minute as she watched her friend enter the building before she finally turned and made her way quickly back to the waiting car and Rob. She opened the door and quietly slipped into passenger seat. Her short skirt rode up as she settled into the seat, allowing Rob a glimpse of her lacy black thong beneath her skirt.

Rob was speechless as Kate turned towards him. In the dim light he could see her lipstick - their lipstick - smeared upon her face. His cock sent needling pain through his body as his imagination worked double time. He simply stared at his wife in disbelief.

He was about to say something but before Rob could utter a word, Kate brought her finger to her mouth, shushed him and said, "Just don't say anything. Just get me home - now!" Rob did as he was told and they drove in silence. Both of them very caught up in their private thoughts.

Just minutes before they arrived home he watched as Kate lifted her hips off of the seat. He nearly lost control of the car when Kate reached her hands beneath her skirt and pulled her thong off, dropping it on Rob's lap.

They wasted no time. As soon as the car stopped in the driveway, Kate was out and heading for the door. Rob followed right behind her, clutching her lacy thong in his hand as they arrived at the front door at the same time. He could feel the wetness in the thin material of the thong. His wife must be dripping wet under her skirt, he thought to himself and fumbled with the keys.

Kate moved aside as Rob unlocked the door to their home and they stepped inside. To this point they had not spoken since leaving Amy's. That did not change now. Kate was inside last and closed the door quickly behind her, not bothering to take the time to lock the dead bolt behind her.

She stepped towards Rob, reached and pulled him close for a sensual and lust-filled kiss. It lasted no time at all as she pulled back, then pushed down on Rob's shoulders.

"Down on your back, Rob. Now!" Kate commanded of him, as he dropped to his knees on the hard tiled entry floor. For the past month now, with Rob locked in his device, Kate was regularly taking a more dominant role when it came to their sex. Clearly, in that moment, Rob was her sub. Kate became his Mistress and she was in command. He complied immediately.

No sooner had he managed to lay flat on his back, his wife Kate was lowering herself to her knees beside his head. In one motion, she raised one knee over his head and was straddling him above his face. The light material of her short skirt flowed over his head, immediately immersing him in darkness Kate's over-whelming and familiar scent of her sex. It was strong tonight. The strain from his containing device shot through him as he felt the warm skin of her soft thighs caress his face as she lowered herself even lower.

With his eyes shut, he instinctively lifted his face upwards towards her sex. His tongue darting forward until it made contact with her smooth, shaven and sopping wet folds of her pussy. He had never known her to be this wet and excited before. The lust and passion of the night was sweeping them both away. As his tongue and mouth feverishly worked over Kate's pussy, she squeezed her thighs tighter and moaned.

And combination of Rob's oral ministrations and Kate's urgency and need led to her pressing ever harder and faster into his face with her pussy. She forcefully allowed herself to smear her wetness across the entirety of his face. She used her body to force herself onto his face, his mouth and his tongue into her most sensitive spots - all of their combined focus on her sensitive clit.

Rob could barely catch his breath, and in that state of bliss, Kate couldn't care less. This was her need to be filled. This was her thirst to be quenched. His face was just an instrument for her. He was simply a breathing toy - her toy.

The wave began to swell within her. Kate was not being gentle. She pushed harder than ever, raking her hungry pussy across her toy's face. Using him, she felt the waves of orgasm inside her. The sounds of her excitement echoing in the room when the dam burst.

Rob began stealing breaths of air when he could. His face smeared and dripping with her juices. Kate's thighs trapping him. He felt the urgency rise within her too. He didn't care that she used him such a violent way. In the moment, his only role in life was to please and pleasure his wife. His only need was to fulfill her need, her desire.

As she drove herself into his face, he allowed his senses to be filled. Kate's scent and taste drove him mad, but not nearly as much as the memory of watching the two women kissing at Amy's doorstep.

With that image burned into his mind, fueling a fantasy, he felt Kate's release. Her juices now thick upon his face, he heard her moan, he felt her quiver, and as quickly as it began, he felt her body relax as slowed herself, and finally come to a stop.

Kate pulled herself off of Rob. She looked at him laying there as she rose to her feet. "Come to bed." she said, "And don't you dare wash your face." Without a further word, she walked towards the bedroom, stripping out of her clothes, dropping them along the way on the floor. She didn't look back and by the time she reached the bedroom, she was naked. Kate climbed under the covers.

With her immediate lust fulfilled, she lay on her pillow and closed her eyes. All she could think about was the kiss on the step with Amy. The kiss was the one singular thought on her mind since it happened. As she lay there, she could still vividly taste and feel Amy's lips on her own. Kate quivered at the memory as she and Amy's tongues danced together in each other's mouths. It ended much too soon.

Yes, in their games, Rob and Kate had talked about Kate exploring Kate's curiosity of interacting sexually with another woman. On the website they visited, she was being challenged and given dares that involved flirting with other women. She was reluctant to admit it to herself, but this night, that kiss fueled her in a way that took her by surprise.

The kiss that evening wasn't Kate's idea. Kate couldn't even recall if she had even ever spoken in passing with her friend about interacting on any sexual level with a woman before. Maybe she had. Maybe that is why, while the two women were saying goodnight, Amy told Kate that if she ever wanted the key back again, that Amy was going to kiss her.

On the doorstep, Amy explained to Kate that she wanted to tease Rob a bit more and have a bit of fun with this. She went on to say to Kate, that if Kate broke away first from the kiss, then Amy would add an extra month before she would return the key to release Kate's poor husband. Kate agreed to the kiss. Amy looked to be sure Rob was watching them and told Kate to check for herself. The moment Kate turned back towards Amy, Amy leaned in, embraced Kate and began a very sensual kiss.

Now, lying in bed, Kate re-lived that kiss over and over. It wasn't the same as kissing Rob, and somehow, in some sense it was more than she had expected. Never in her life had Kate ever kissed another girl in the way she had been kissing and was kissed by her best friend Amy that night.

True, she and Rob had been talking about the idea of it in length lately. The seed of it had been germinating over the last few months. Up until now, until their lips touched together, it had all just been pretend - a playful fantasy. Until now, it was had only been pillow talk between her and Rob to fuel their love-making and their play.

But the kiss - it had sent shivers through to her core as Amy's tongue slipped into Kate's curious mouth. Their tongues two danced together and much to her secret surprise, Kate felt an orgasm growing inside her body as the two friends kissed.

Amy tasted so sweet and she kissed so amazingly nice! Out of Rob's sight, and blocked by their bodies, Kate felt Amy's right hand reach along Kate's left side until Amy had her hand gently and fully cupping Kate's left breast. Kate's nipple was being teased by Amy as they kissed. Much too soon, to Kate's disappointment, Amy pulled away from the kiss. Amy's removed her hand from Kate's breast.

"You better get back to your husband" Amy told Kate, "before I take you upstairs for myself." and with a quick glance and a wave towards Rob in the waiting car, Amy turned and left her friend standing on the doorstep. The impending orgasm stopped in its tracks - gone. Had she been asked, there was no doubt in Kate's mind that she would have let Amy take her up to her apartment and do anything Amy wanted to do with her.

Kate stood and paused for a moment as Amy walked into her building. Beside herself, she felt a bit confused, lost in how aroused she was feeling by that kiss. She needed to get home. She needed to finish what was started. Rob would have to do. She turned and headed towards the car.

Kate re-lived every moment of the evening as she lay, eyes closed on the bed. Rob was shuffling about the bedroom, and climbed into the bed. He let her be and turned out the light. Both lost in their own thoughts and emotions of the eventful evening, he picked up the tablet and logged into the site that spurred them on this path.

There wasn't much new activity on their open threads. It had been a while since either of them had logged in or updated anything, but they both had some private messages waiting for them to read.

His message was from him. The one who continued to be most persistent in keeping their online involvement alive.

He was asking for an update. He had known they had been planning to turn the key over to Amy soon. Rob began a reply. The images were fresh and Rob described everything that had happened that evening. Rob sent it off and as he was drifting off to sleep, he told himself to remind Kate that she needed to log in to the site and check her message too.

A few days later Kate logged in to the site see what messages awaited her. Rob had told her there was one, but waiting for her were two now. Both were from him. She opened the older message first. It was from him. He began by asking her for updates on her previously uncompleted dares. He wanted her thoughts on how the dares were making her feel. He wished her and Rob luck in turning the key over to Amy.

Kate wrote a quick reply. She avoided giving too much information to him, but somehow he managed to always push the right buttons and she told him briefly about the kiss at the end of the evening. She said she wasn't really sure how she felt, and blamed it on the two women having too much to drink that night. She sent off her reply, then opened the second message.

In this one, she found a surprise. Obviously Rob had told him what had happened, and he was now adding new dares to her list of unfinished dares. One, he wanted her to convince Amy to create an account on the site and weigh in on the events of Rob and Kate's threads. He was convincing her that by doing so would especially fuel Rob's fire to be dominated, not to mention it would add a new dynamic to the fun.

The second dare made Kate a lot more nervous. He was daring her to confess their lifestyle to her mother. In the detail, he wanted both her and Rob to be present when they told her. Once more, the idea had some appeal to giving both of them some added feeling of submission, and for Rob, an even greater loss of control and submission.

He had been one most vocal in the past about her mother being the one to hold the key, now he was asking her to bring someone new into the mix. Deep down, Kate didn't reject this idea completely. She replied that she would think it over, and she would ask Amy if she would consider creating an account. The games were evolving and the circle was getting wider.

Miss Clemar, Kate's mother, was about to become part of it.

thewilds
thewilds
54 Followers