Miss Clemar's Dilemma Ch. 04

Story Info
Miss Clemar and Rob get closer.
3.4k words
4.43
11.4k
4
1

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 11/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewilds
thewilds
54 Followers

It was a Sunday morning. Miss Clemar had been enjoying her first cup of coffee for the day and catching up on the latest updates on her social feeds. She had slept later than usual that morning because she had been out that Saturday night with some friends - later than usual.

The evening had been enjoyable. Along with a few friends whom she gathered with at a local pub, Miss Clemar was out just celebrating the birthday of a friend (and coworker). They all shared plenty of stories and laughter, and maybe just a few too many drinks.

As happened far too often for her liking, her friend made sure to invite someone extra to the party, a single male teacher from another school - in hopes of finding someone new for her friend, Miss Clemar. Not surprisingly though, no sparks flew and Miss Clemar went home once again without allowing a new love interest into her life.

During her coffee, her cell phone rang. It was her daughter Kate on the line. After a few minutes of general chatting between mother and daughter and catching up on each other's week, Kate asked her mother if she would be home in the afternoon. Her and Rob would come over after lunch for a visit. Miss Clemar said she would and she would be happy for the company.

Once she was off the phone and had finished her coffee, Miss Clemar put her cup in the sink and headed off down the hallway to her bedroom. She cast her white cotton robe onto the bed and stripped off her favorite lacy deep red thong, then tossed it into her laundry hamper as she made her way into the ensuite bathroom and turned on the shower.

Naked, she stood in front of the mirror looking at herself - proud of the effect that her workouts had on her body. Daily exercise and good diet were not wasted on her. For her age, and having given birth to three daughters, she looked great. Her 36C breasts still had nice shape and we're still firm and held their own against gravity. As she turned her body sideways to the mirror, she gave her curvy, nicely toned ass a single playful spank as she headed into the shower.

Once she was under the warm spray of the shower, she smiled to herself as she recalled the recent comments from the night before about her body. She had left her friends to go visit the bathroom and on the way passed a table of what appeared to be a group of young male college students out on the town.

She tried to ignore the all-too-obvious nudges one of the young males made to his buddies as he attempted to get their attention - to get them to look up and take notice of her as she walked by. Although she couldn't make the words out that they said to one another, she clearly understood by their response that she was still capable of turning some heads. It made her smile inside.

On her return back to her friends, she passed the table of young men again. This time the same young man called out to her, inviting her, the "pretty lady" to join him and his friends for a drink. She laughed it off, thanking him for the offer but without further interaction, made it safely back to her group of friends. Her friend Diane whispered to her upon her return that she, the proper Miss Clemar had a handsome group of admirers. The comment had made her blush.

Now as the soap lathered her body, she let her hands run free over her body. Her thoughts ran wild. Lingering caresses here and there over her body, she was imagining the younger man's hands all over her body. Her right hand slipped between her legs. Her fingers slipping through the folds of her pussy. Closing her eyes, she reached up with her left hand to the shower head, taking it off of its holder, she turned the dial and activated the setting for the water massage.

Lowering it she let the water jets replace her fingers on her pussy as she leaned against the wall and let nature take its course. When her body finally shook with orgasm, she put the shower-head back in place, rinsed herself off and feeling very relaxed and refreshed, exited the shower, toweled off and dressed casually for the day.

A couple hours later, Kate and Rob were sitting with her at the patio table on the veranda. It was not uncommon for them to visit her, but something about the young couple seemed a bit out of place that day. What she did not know, and was about to find out, was that Kate was about to fulfill one of the dares she had been given online. To Kate, it was the lessor of two evils and she told herself she would and could do it.

Kate finally brought it up to her mother. With Rob sitting nervously at the table, Kate simply began to tell her mother about the lifestyle that she and Rob had embarked on. Her mother listened quietly to her daughter as Kate explained to her that Rob had chosen to, and was wearing a chastity device.

Miss Clemar looked at Rob when Kate had said that. She even asked Rob if he really was wearing such a thing and whether or not it was comfortable. Rob winced at her questions. He was clearly uncomfortable, yet to himself he was very much excited that his mother-in-law, his former teacher, knew their secret. He simply nodded his replies.

Finally she asked her daughter why she was being told this very personal and intimate information about the two of them. Kate knew that this question would likely be asked, and although she deliberately avoided telling her mother that it was mostly because of a dare that she had accepted, she managed to tell her mother another reason that was equally true.

Kate explained to her mother that by confessing this to her mother, with Rob sitting at the table with them, that despite the embarrassment, Rob actually received a great deal of excitement and satisfaction from Miss Clemar knowing their secret.

Much to Kate's relief that the story had been told to her mother, her dare was now complete. Miss Clemar broke the awkward silence that followed when she looked at Rob and said that she might just have to purchase a Victoria's Secret gift certificate for Kate, just for Rob's enjoyment!

Clearly, Rob had been squirming in his seat throughout Kate's speech to her mom. Kate noticed and so had her mother. Finally Kate turned the conversation away from the subject. Kate and Rob went home shortly afterwards.

Miss Clemar watched them leave and waved goodbye from her doorstep before going back inside. Truly, she really wondered to herself what that had all been about?

She had put her thoughts aside of the occasion until a few weeks later when she had an odd call from Rob. It was Thursday evening and Rob was offering to come over to Miss Clemar's on the upcoming Saturday afternoon. He was offering to do a few chores around the house for her - chores of her choosing.

Kate, Rob explained, would be busy, as her friend Amy was going to be over at their house while he came to hers. Just before ending the call after she accepted Rob's offer, he said one last thing to her that stood out. He stated once more he would do "anything" for her that she asked of him. That last statement, he did not use the word chores.

By the time Rob arrived on Saturday afternoon, Miss Clemar had a list of chores for him to complete. The grass needed cutting, the eaves had not been cleaned in a while and she had a few smaller repairs around the house, such as changing out a few burned out lightbulbs and hauling a few boxes into the basement for storage. Rob listened to her as she recited the chores to him and once he was off and busy with cutting the grass, she sat down to relax and enjoy a book.

In between completion of each of his jobs, Rob came to her, announced he finished the last task she gave him and then proceeded to the next on the list. Miss Clemar looked up from her book every now and then she watched him as he went about his next task. He seemed very motivated to do a good job for her.

By late afternoon Rob had finished all the tasks she had given him. When he announced he had done all the chores she had given him, he asked her if she was satisfied with his work. It caught her completely off guard when he then added that he hoped he had performed the chores well enough and she would not need to add time to his denial as a result of poor performance of the chores he had finished.

Miss Clemar could clearly tell that Rob had rehearsed what he had said to her, and she noticed he could barely look at her as he spoke to her. She also noticed him to be quite fidgety - similar to his behavior when Kate announced to her weeks before of their kinky lifestyle. Miss Clemar wondered to herself if the device he wore was causing his discomfort once more.

She let that thought go as she said to Rob that there was no need for any punishment as he did a good job of getting the chores done. He seemed relieved by her approval and left in a hurry. Miss Clemar watched him go and as she returned to her book, she wondered briefly to herself if she was reading too much into Rob's earlier comment about doing "anything" for her.

Rob called her a couple weeks later. Once more he offered to come over to do some chores. Once again, Miss Clemar accepted the offer. She was a bit amused to herself that this seemed to be developing into a regular occurrence. When the doorbell rang that following Saturday afternoon and she opened the door, she was surprised to find both Rob and Kate at the doorstep. Kate seemed to be dressed like she was heading out to a club dancing.

As they came inside, Kate spoke first. Right away she said she would not be staying, that she was dropping Rob off, then she was going off to meet up with her friend Amy, and that she would be picking Rob up later in the afternoon - after Rob completed his chores. "We have another favor to ask you." Kate said, then looked at Rob.

Rob took the cue from Kate and pulled something out of his pocket and handed it towards his mother-in-law. It was a key, on a small key-chain.

As Miss Clemar took the key from Rob, Kate continued, "We want you to hold onto this key for us. Once in a while, we will ask you to give it back to us."

Suddenly, realization of what the key was for struck Miss Clemar. The key was larger than she expected it might be, considering its purpose. She turned the key in her hand for a better look as Kate spoke again.

"This key opens a box that holds the key to his device." Kate continued, emphasizing the words "the key" to her mother. "Someone else is holding onto that box for us."

Miss Clemar noticed that Rob really began to look uncomfortable as Kate spoke. He seemed barely able to stand still in her entry way.

Just before she turned to leave, Kate said one final thing to her mother. "Rob is hoping to be able to have the key back in three weeks from now. If he fails to do his chores for you properly, it would be a shame if you had to add additional waiting time for him."

Kate spoke those last words as if she had rehearsed them, her mother thought to herself, as Kate turned and headed towards the car in the driveway. Looking back towards the doorway and seeing her mother and Rob watching her, Kate called out to both of them that she would be back in three hours. Miss Clemar closed the door as Kate drove away.

No sooner had the door closed when Rob offered to do any chores Miss Clemar had for him. The meaning was not lost on her when he added "Anything. Even a foot massage, if you would like."

She started off with sending him out to begin with mowing the grass. As he went outside to the back yard, she wondered about what he meant by "Anything" and she thought to herself that it might be fun to have a foot massage. It had been a while since she had been pampered in such a way.

When Rob finished mowing the grass, Miss Clemar put him to work putting a shelf together in her storage room. When he finished with about half an hour before Kate would be back, she told him to wash up and she would take him up on his foot rub.

It was bad enough for Rob to simply be there, at his mother-in-law's home with her knowing that he was locked and encased in an intimate device, let alone knowing that in a few minutes, he would be expected to give his former high school teacher a foot rub. It was a dare given to him online and he had accepted it, just as Kate had accepted the dare to confess themselves to her mother weeks before.

In his senior year during Miss Clemar's English course, Rob chose to sit closer to the front of the classroom, just a few rows over from where he desk sat at the front of the room. He had learned that from this vantage point that he had the best seat in the house - so to speak.

Although the design of the mostly solid paneled front desk protected a female teacher's modesty from the ever prying eyes of high school adolescent boys (and a few female students too) the bottom foot or so of the desk was raised off of the floor.

At this time, Rob had managed to cultivate a private and developing fetish. Secretly, he began to think very fondly of, and had imagined some rather naughty thoughts concerning his favorite teacher, Miss Clear, and particularly focusing on her stocking covered feet under her desk.

She might not have even realized it herself, but she had a habit of slipping out of her heels when she sat at her desk. The hours of time spent on her feet during the course of the day in the classroom setting were long, and through years of experience and choosing good footwear (yes, she preferred and chose comfortable heels) she would take opportunity to rest her feet now and then.

There her feet were, under her desk. Rob discovered it by accident the year before in another of her courses and ever since he had honed in on the perfect vantage point at the beginning of his senior year.

While other students in the room would be diligently working quietly on their assignments, Rob's eyes would often be stealing forward glances under her desk, as he watched her slip her heels off her feet. He watched even closer as she would often rub her feet together, soothing them after a long days work. Yes, he imagined those stocking covered toes wrapped around something else much more intimate.

There was nothing sexual or erotic about it from Miss Clemar's viewpoint. The idea that anyone in her classroom had such thoughts never crossed her mind. But on this day, several years later, Holding, touching and massaging her feet was very much the only thing on Rob's brain in that moment.

When he returned to her living room after washing up, he found the focus of his thoughts was ready for him. Miss Clemar was sitting in a semi-reclined position on one end of the couch. Her feet lay on the opposite end, on a towel. On the coffee table was a bottle of lotion. It was clear Rob would sit on the other end of the couch and begin his massage.

He sat, then reached forward for the bottle of lotion, picked it up and settled back in his position on the couch. He tentatively took a generous dab of lotion into his hand, set the bottle down, rubbed his hands together then made the first contact with the flesh of Miss Clemar's feet. He couldn't ignore the sharp pain in his groin as the pressure on his device was pushed to the limit as he picked up her left foot and began to massage it.

Rob was so focused on her feet that he hadn't noticed the initial expression on her face as he eagerly massaged her feet. At the onset, she clearly noticed some subtle movement at his crotch. Without a doubt, she knew that this exercise had a sexual effect on her son in law. She allowed herself to put those thoughts aside and she closed her eyes and simply focused her thoughts on relaxing and enjoying the massage to its completion.

Almost a full half an hour went by before she pulled her feet back, declaring to Rob that it was enough and Kate would be back soon. She sat herself up and looked at Rob. He then asked her if he had done a good job with the massage.

Rob was happy to hear her say the massage had been very nice, but was shocked when she added that she would be adding an extra month to his denial because of "that mess!" and she pointed to his crotch. To his horror, as he looked down to where she had pointed, he saw a wet spot had formed on the outside of his pants and was clearly visible. In his excited state, his cock had managed to leak some pre-cum and she saw it.

"Go. Go clean yourself up before Kate arrives. She will be here any minute." then she added, "Maybe next time, you will learn to contain yourself better."

Moments after Rob returned from the bathroom, they heard Kate pull up in the driveway. On his way out the door, he pulled a folded envelope out of his pocket and handed it to Miss Clemar. He did not wait for her to open it, and left.

Miss Clemar watched them leave then returned to the couch, sat down and looked closely at the envelope Rob had given her. The envelope was sealed. There was nothing written on the outside. Miss Clemar opened and found a typed note inside.

"Hello Miss C. You don't know me. I am acquainted with a couple known to me as Kate and Rob. I met them on a website and have been following them for sometime now.

I have asked Rob to copy and print a letter from me for you, as I have written it, without reading it himself. (I can't know for certain if he followed my instructions or not, but I hope he did). If you are reading this now I can only assume he did as he was instructed.

I want to make contact with you directly. I have included my email contact information below. I am hopeful that you will reply to me soon.

T.S."

Miss Clemar read the note. There was very little information. It was very brief. Below the initials was a website address, not an email address. The instructions said to create an account there and then following that were instructions to send a message, presumably to this mystery person.

It was a few days later before she went to the website on the note. It was another two days before she created an account and sent a message to this unknown person. Her reply was almost as brief as the note she had received from Rob.

_______________________

The last echo of sound from her heels faded from the hallway as Miss Clemar entered the girl's bathroom at the end of the school hallway. She walked into the tiled washroom with purpose. As she walked past each stall door, she quickly glanced under each door, checking for any feet. She was relieved and confident that by the time she reached the stall at the far end that she was alone.

thewilds
thewilds
54 Followers