Miss Clemar's Dilemma Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of the school day, Cassie had a note ready and prepared. She wrote Miss Clemar's name on it and waited in the hallway for the right moment to deliver her make-shift letter. Once the letter was delivered, all that she had left to do was to wait and see.

Miss Clemar was very nervous. Two weeks had gone by since she had dropped her phone in the bathroom. Despite her best intentions, Miss Clemar was not successful in her first email to convince her mystery blackmailer to simply let it drop and forget the events in the bathroom had ever happened.

Instead the mystery "Mistress" immediately began to insist Her "toy" begin to earn silence by completing dares assigned to her. The first dare Miss Clemar completed was the next day after her embarrassing incident in the bathroom.

The instructions were very clear. Miss Clemar was to wear no panties or bra that first day. It was made more difficult when the instructions also insisted that she wear a skirt "above the knees" and a button-up blouse. Fearing the worst if she didn't comply, Miss Clemar did as she was instructed.

Fortunately for her, Miss Clemar's breasts were still very firm and pert. She chose to wear a heavier blouse along with the longest skirt she had that would still meet the requirements of the dare. There was no doubt in her mind that there had been whispers in the hallways by many students and a few fellow teachers who also took particular notice of her that day.

Miss Clemar had made a bathroom visit about mid-day and when she looked in the mirror at herself, she too had detected the outline of both nipples under the fabric of her blouse. As much as she didn't wish to admit it to herself, the fact that she felt a breeze on her panties-less pussy throughout the day and knowing that half the school population that day were noticing her nipples was actually very sexually arousing to her.

She knew her pussy was juicy and super sensitive. It took all her willpower to not lock herself in a bathroom stall and touch herself to orgasm. More to the point, there was very little time that day when her nipples were not fully at attention. Added to it all, she still had no idea who her "Mistress" was. Every girl she past in the hallway might have been the one!

It wasn't until classes were over for the day that an email arrived for her from Mistress. In the email, Mistress complemented her on her firm and "enticing tits that all the kids were talking about", but what made her really blush was when Mistress wrote, "I passed you in the hallway today. I could smell your sex." Miss Clemar was horrified by that remark. However, as she read it, Miss Clemar felt her pussy clench involuntarily. She knew Mistress may have been telling the truth.

It continued, "Tomorrow is Friday. You will wear the same blue dress you wore to the Coming Home celebration. You may wear a bra and you must wear a thong with the dress. At lunch break check your email. There will be further instructions. Don't disappoint me. Oh, and you must not orgasm until I say you can!

Your Mistress".

12