Miss Emma Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boy looked up at her as she came, feelings of love and pride filling him, happy that his body caused this incredible woman so much pleasure. As her climax peaked, Emma cried out, pushing deep in to him one last time, collapsing against him, hungrily kissing in between snatched breaths.

"Oh my darling, that was so wonderful, you are such an exquisite boy" she murmured, pressing her weight against him, her breasts against his chest, his gently throbbing cock hard between their bellies.

Reaching down between her legs, she carefully slipped the Feeldoe from her cunt, making sure it's longer length remained buried deep inside his aching passage. With a smile down at him, she moved to kneel either side of his hips, sinking down on to his erection, both boy and Mistress uttering deep groans as they came together as one body. Leaning back a little, Emma grasped the end of the Feeldoe protruding from his anus, and began to fuck his hole with it, moving up and down his cock with the same rhythm. The boy in turn slid his hand between her legs, finding her clitoris, massaging it gently as she rode him. They increased the pace, perfectly in tune, breathing loudly, groans and moans of pleasure breaking the silence of the summer night.

It took only minutes, before Emma felt that she and Matti were about to cum simultaneously. For a moment she tussled between her desire to keep him in chastity for a period, and her aching need to climax with him. As she gazed down upon the boy, his eyes fluttering closed, breathing quick and shallow, his hands upon her hot flesh, she knew her work to claim him was already complete. He belonged to her now, no punishment or training would alter that fact. At the thought, an extra thrill shot through her, and Emma felt her cunt spasming, gripping his cock tightly in its soft depths, as Matti cried out, throbbed and emptied himself inside of her, his already tight bottom tightening even further around the Feeldoe as she continued to fuck him through their shared orgasm.

She rocked through the climax, slowing but continuing to move as they descended together from their shared peak. His hands were on her thighs now, then her waist as she at last eased the dildo out of him, leant forwards on to him, then around her as they embraced and kissed.

"I love you, I love you, I love you" he murmured between those deep, passionate kisses, short of breath, but still full of fire and lust.

"And I you, my perfect boy" she smiled back, kissing him deeply, feeling him soften inside of her, rolling off him on to her side and pulling him close. They lay there like lovers do, breathing, kissing, caressing for a long while. After a time as Emma pressed herself deliciously against her boy, aware of a still burning need between her thighs, she felt the hardness of his erection pressing back.

An arched eyebrow and a sly grin, "you want more baby?"

"I always want more" he grinned back, squeezing her closer, arching his hips forwards as she did the same.

He felt a momentary surprise as he felt her rolling on to her back, pulling him with her.

"Make love to me" she sighed, "you've earned the right."

"Oh Miss..." he murmured as she parted her thighs for him. Crying out briefly as her hand closed around him, guiding into her waiting depths. Then it was her turn to cry out as he pressed deep inside her, filling her in the most perfect way.

No more talking then, as the lovers moved together, bodies in perfect harmony. Emma arched against him, being rewarded with the feel of his firm young cock gliding across delicious places inside of her. They moved together with urgency, with need. Emma parted her thighs further lifting her knees towards her chest to give her lover deeper access into her aching sex. Her hands ran down his back, urging him to thrust ever faster into her.

Matti was lost in the very essence of her. Emma's scent, the sight, sound and feel of her. His Goddess. His Mistress. His Woman. The feel of her soft lips embracing his throbbing cock, parting so sensually as he drove again and again into the hot pink opening nestled between them. In only minutes he felt his orgasm approach, and Emma, perfectly in tune with her charge's needs pressed herself eagerly against him.

"Oh Miss, I'm so close, I'm going to cum" he groaned breathlessly, driving ever deeper into her sweet womanhood.

"Not yet, not yet," she panted, urgently reaching down his back, her fingers pressing between his buttocks, seeking his hole. Finding his opening, curving her fingers into his pliant body, she pulled him closer, deeper into her.

"Now" she commanded, driving her two fingers deep into his aching cunt as he thrust with a cry into hers. She felt his cock spasming and growing inside of her, offering his seed into her womb. The dominant woman drew her boy ever deeper inside of herself, gripping him, consuming him as he came, her feminine power enveloping them both.

Arms wrapped around him she urged him through his climax, milking every last drop from him, feeling his love and worship for her as she did so. Taking his head firmly in her hands she kissed him deeply before gazing deep into his bright blue eyes.

"Mine." she said simply.

"Yours. Forever," he agreed, closing his eyes as she pulled him back for another kiss.