Miss Emma Pt. 02

Story Info
Miss Emma and Matti in paradise.
10.1k words
4.76
35.3k
49

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matti stood in the doorway to the bedroom of their suite, gazing at the woman he served. Reclining on the large bed, wearing only a thin silk nightdress, ending just above her knee, serene and beautiful in the light of the moon coming in the open window. The quiet of the Moroccan night outside their villa was broken only by the chirrup of insects, the rhythmic crash of waves, and the soft rustling of trees in the slight breeze.

Emma smiled, beckoning the boy over to her. He padded across the room, bare feet on the luxurious carpet, the light causing the pale skin of his naked body to glow. Climbing on to the bed, he lay beside her and she drew him into her arms, embracing him, her mouth upon his. Matti's skin was still a little damp from his shower, his hair soft as Emma ran her fingers through it, skin smooth, her other hand gliding over it, cupping his buttock and pulling him closer to her.

He dropped a hand to her thigh, soft and hot to the touch. She parted them for him, as he ran his hand up the silken flesh, emitting a guttural moan in surprise as his fingertips encountered not the soft wetness of her cunt, but the slippery hardness of the feeldoe she had already put inside herself in preparation. He paused only for a moment, his hand wrapping around its shaft, moving his closed fist up and down its oiled length as if it were a living, pulsating organ.

The stub end moved inside her, the shaft pressed against her clit, and she moaned against him. Reaching between his own thighs and grasping his very real erection, mimicking his movements, feeling him throb against her palm. For a few minutes they continued to kiss with renewed passion as they stroked the other's cock; but she was impatient, and it wasn't his cock where her desires lay at that moment. Relinquishing her grip on him she reached further back between his thighs, lifting his swollen sac out of the way as he responded by lifting his upper leg, bending it at the knee. He groaned deeply against her as her fingers found their target, as she pressed in firm patterns with the pads of two fingers, gliding across and around the tight muscle of his anus.

Gods how she wanted him, and how he wanted her. The merest sight or touch of her pet's exquisite opening was enough to inflame her most unquenchable passions. She applied pressure now at his entrance, and the oiled ring of his anus gave way and he moaned, his cock jumping, as her two fingers curved inside him. Both were panting now, as if there were little time, desperate need overcoming them. Their kisses turned frantic as she pumped her fingers in and out of her boy several times, opening his sweet rectum up just enough to receive her. As one they moved, him rolling on to his back, thighs spread, her kneeling over him between them.

She gazed down at him, and he up at her with a look of such love and supplication that she felt herself moved, a rush of tender feeling for her charge filling her. Without breaking their gaze, he has raised his knees towards his chest, holding his legs behind his knees, opening up, offering up his core to her.

"My perfect boy" she murmured, reaching down under her nightdress to grasp the feeldoe, bringing its oiled tip up to meet his glistening hole. Looking deep into his eyes, she slowly sank down on to him, into him, his own eyes closing, his head tilting back, mouth opening in a silent gasp as she eased inside.

As she filled him, she lay her weight on his. Her nightdress had ridden up slightly, and her bare belly pressed to his, his thick cock held between them, already leaking his sticky pre-cum.

"You can cum tonight", she murmured, with a soft smile, as she began to make love to her boy.

--

Late the next afternoon, Emma and Matti lay on the beach which lay just moments from their villa, basking in the still heat of the day. Other than short sex-and-sightseeing filled city breaks, this was their first break away together since he had come back into her ownership. They were four nights into their two-week stay, and Emma fully intended to continue as they had begun; with long, languid sessions making love, playing, and fucking each other in all manner of ways, enjoying the fine weather, pristine beach, and warm water, and at night walking the easy ten-minutes to the closest village to dine on the delicious local food.

They were wonderfully isolated; their only neighbour a seemingly empty villa of a similar build to their own, a short distance away across a palm grove. The pair of them had grown bold in their solitude, and in fact had made love to each other on this beach only the night before. Taking it in turns to take the other inside of them, moving together in union with the rhythm of the waves landing just feet away from them.

Emma glanced over at her boy, as naked as was, lying on his back, his pale skin slowly tanning under the African sun. She smiled at him, reaching for their suntan lotion, leaning down to kiss him softly as she knelt over him.

"I think you need a top-up pet. We don't want you getting red. Well, not unless it's your bottom if I put you over my lap." She giggled and he grinned, pulling her back down for a further kiss, his tongue darting between her lips, moaning softly against her.

Emma leant back, a broad grin on her face, blissfully happy. She wiggled backwards, knees either side of him, sitting back on him, her warm sex pressing to his belly, trapping his already growing cock beneath her round bottom. Opening the lotion, she poured a little on to his chest and began to rub it in to his soft skin. As she did so she teased, rocking her hips a little, grinding her bottom and her womanhood against him, grinning in delight as she felt his erection grow beneath her.

At that moment she became aware of movement and glanced up, stopping short in surprise at the sight of a tall, honey-skinned woman coming over the dune above them. She was slender, with thick curly dark hair. She wore only a pair of bikini bottoms, and her full brown breasts sat high upon her chest, topped with dark brown nipples.

"Oh hello," the woman called, waving a hand as she approached, her movements and manner casual. Emma smiled and waved in return, as Matti tilted his head back to see who his Mistress was greeting.

As the stranger drew close, Emma swung her leg over Matti's body, kneeling beside him, looking up at the newcomer. Both women openly and warmly appraised each other, neither threatened, both openly admiring. Emma felt the taller woman's eyes roam over her as an almost physical sensation, particularly as they dipped between the juncture of her thighs, the short, sparse red hair doing nothing to hide the shape of her labia.

By moving off him, Emma had allowed Matti's erection to spring free. He blushed, moving to cover himself, and the tall woman smiled in amusement.

For some reason, Emma felt completely at ease, unbothered that their seemingly private paradise was now shared.

"Don't be silly Matti," she scolded gently, "I'm sure our new neighbour has seen young boys naked on the beach before."

She turned her gaze to the woman, smiling warmly, "that is, I assume you're our neighbour, in the villa just there?" she enquired, with a nod of her head.

"Yes, just arrived. I'm staying with my niece. My name is Amira."

She extended her hand. Emma rose to greet her, but instead of a handshake found herself being embraced, Amira leaning down to kiss first one cheek then the other, Emma's own breasts pressing to the underside of the Moroccan beauty's.

"Emma," she replied simply, before turning and indicating her boy. "This is Matti."

Matti scrambled to his feet, cheeks still reddening, his penis still a little erect. As Amira reached to repeat her embrace, Emma was amused to see Matti arch his back, sticking his bottom out to avoid pressing entirely against her. She was equally amused that Amira was having none of it, drawing the boy tightly to her as they exchanged light kisses, their similar height meaning the soft fabric of her briefs rubbed against his cock as her firm breasts pressed to his chest.

"Why don't you get us all a cool drink Matti?" Emma asked, arching her eyebrow at him, a knowing look on her face.

"Yes Miss" he replied, and Emma noted the fleeting look that passed over Amira's face at the term.

He turned and walked across the hot sand to their cool box, and paused. Emma knew why, and she urged him on,

"Quickly now Matti, it is ever so hot."

She saw him steel himself, then squat down to open the cool box. As he squatted, his buttocks split, and the jewelled plug she'd nestled in his anus after they had made love over lunch was clearly visible.

Amira turned to Emma again, this time appraising her with a look on her face of severe interest, masking a hint of surprise.

"A woman after my own heart" she said, a smile playing across her exotic features. "It's so nice to see an obedient boy and a serene woman with him."

"Yes, he's a very good boy, most of the time," Emma gave a small laugh and Matti blushed, handing the women their drinks.

"Thank you Matti. So, Amira, you mentioned you are not holidaying alone?"

"Oh no, I have my young niece with me. She's moving to the city to continue her studies, and I'm allowing her to stay with me. Her family, my sister and her husband, live far to the south. I thought we'd visit the beach as a treat before she begins her degree. Usually we're alone here, but I don't think I shall mind the company this time."

Amira beamed a warm smile at them both, her features lighting up.

"Thank you for the drink. A pleasure to meet you both, Emma, Matti."

With a nod she turned and walked back up the beach, her hips swaying, soft brown skin glowing in the fading light. At the top of the dune, she turned and waved, then was gone.

Emma turned to her boy, suddenly feeling extremely amorous.

"Come pet, let's go home."

--

Back at the villa she told Matti to wait out on the balcony, as she went to the bedroom. She took out the feeldoe, slipping it inside her already moist cunt, hurriedly lubing the length of it, then moving out to join her pet, the thick shaft waving before her as she walked.

Outside in the setting sun, her boy stood leaning on the railing of the balcony, gazing out over the tops of the palm to the ocean beyond. She wrapped her arms around him, pressing close, and he moaned in anticipation as he felt the greased length of her slide up between his buttocks.

He turned his head to her and they kissed hungrily, whilst Emma's hand slipped down between them, her lubed fingers seeking the warm embrace of his anus. Her boy obediently parted his legs, relaxing himself as her fingers probed gently, pressing against, then inside his hole. His opening slick and ready, Emma withdrew her fingers, bringing the dildo up to replace them, and with one fluid movement gliding into his welcoming body.

"What if someone can see?" he groaned as she finished pressing into him.

"Then let them, let them see what a good boy you are. Be proud, not ashamed," Emma replied as she arched her hips backwards, sliding the shaft back out of him, before gliding smoothly back in.

Matti leant against the railing, his erection pointing obscenely between the bars as his Mistress rocked her hips, opening up his needy depths. Behind Emma wondered if their neighbours were out in the darkness, watching, listening to their soft lovers' moans. The thought sent a thrill through her and she picked up her pace, a delicious orgasm already beginning to build.

"You know you belong to me don't you pet," Emma whispered in his ear as she pegged him. "That even if I let another use you, you'll always be mine?"

"uuurrgghh... yes... yes" Matti panted in return.

"I think Amira would like to use you. I think I'd like to watch her use you."

Emma picked up the pace as thoughts and fantasies began to play out in her mind. Part lost in her impending climax, part playing to a possible audience, she moaned and cried out as the feeldoe rocked against her throbbing clit.

"Oh yes baby. I love fucking your bottom. That's it sweetheart, give that pretty boy cunt to me, make me cum. Yes. Yes. That's it!"

With a cry, Emma threw her head back, driving her hips forward, the muscles in her own sexual openings clenching tight, spasming as her orgasm swept threw her.

Panting, spent, she collapsed forward against Matti, leaning on him, arms wrapped around him, kissing his back between deep breaths.

"You're amazing Miss" murmured Matti, equally out of breath, "you feel so good inside of me."

With a soft murmur of love for her charge, Emma slipped the thick cock out of his tight passage, the boy giving his familiar grown at that unwelcome feeling of emptiness coupled the heaviness in his balls caused by the lack of his own orgasm.

Taking him by the hand, Emma led him back through into their bedroom. Pausing to slip the Feeldoe out from between her swollen lips, placing it on their dresser, she moved to the bed, reclining against the pillows, her thighs parted displaying her most perfect parts for her younger lover.

"Come here my love. I want you to go down on me."

An eager grin on his face, Matti replied enthusiastically, moving to the bed, kneeling between her own parted knees.

"Wait."

He looked at her questioningly.

"I want to enjoy your cunt at the same time you're worshipping mine."

Matti grinned at her, climbing beside her, turning away and straddling her with his knees either side of her shoulders. He lowered his head between her parted thighs, wiggling until he was positioned over her own head. As his soft lips landed between her legs, Emma placed her hands on his lower back, pressing him down towards her. She flattened her tongue, and dragged it in long lazy strokes across his scrotum, his perineum, and his small pink anus. Hungrily she licked at his opening, further lubricating and relaxing him for their next round of lovemaking. Meanwhile, the boy was kissing and licking her soft lips, sucking the tender nub of her clitoris in to his mouth. Emma spread her legs wider, arching her vulva up to his hungry mouth. The suite was silent save for the sounds of mouths worshipping wanting flesh, and frequent moans and gasps of pleasure as the lovers used their tongues to probe and tease each other. Taking the boy's firm young buttocks in her hands, she spread them widely and crudely, eager to access his most private place. Her attentions now firmly on his beautiful anus, she traced the tip of her tongue around the rim, then curling it to a point, pressed inside him. He moaned deeply, redoubling his efforts upon her body; her labia swollen and puffy with desire, the soft folds slick with his saliva and her juices, the deep pink of her inner lips visible as he kissed and sucked her. Using his fingertips, the boy parted her outer lips, exposing the soft beauty of her sex, teasing her erect clitoris out from under its hood, his lips surrounding it, tongue caressing it.

The boy's penis, thick and erect, pressed against her breasts, leaving a trail of pre-come on her skin as he moved against her. She wanted him to come, but not yet. First he would make her come with his wonderful talented mouth, then she would take him again, and her sensitive body would orgasm again as she worked her dildo inside of him. Only then, as she continued to use his beautiful young body, as he begged for release, would she make him come too. His seed would be his offering to her, his Mistress, his Goddess, his Lilith, and his body would tense, every muscle gripping tight around the part of her that lay inside of him, as if desperate to keep her there. In a way that was true she mused; she knew how terribly her young boy pined for her, how empty he felt without her filling his bowels with the thick shaft of her Feeldoe, how eager he was to submit his body to her pleasure.

Her mind filled with delicious images, and her wonderful pet caressing her throbbing exposed clitoris with his soft tongue brought that familiar and welcome feeling quickly. She felt his efforts redouble as he sensed the signs in her, her body tensing, breath short and sharp, arching up to him, as close as she, the dominant, ever came to begging. In that moment she was his as her world exploded in a flash of exquisite ecstasy.

Emma threw her head back, crying out in sheer animalistic pleasure as her boy sucked deeply upon her clitoris, his tongue guiding her through the waves of her orgasm. As ever, he skilfully prolonged her climax, before adjusting his technique to gently ease her back down from this dizzying highs, now placing soft kisses along her sensitive flesh.

"Oh thank you baby," Emma panted as she relaxed into his ministrations. "You're so good at that, and I love the view when we 69."

She raised her head and planted a soft kiss directly on his sweet anus.

"Let's make love," she murmured, her lips grazing against the tight opening.

As she moved to the dresser and fetched their Feeldoe Matti rolled on to his back, lifting his knees up towards his chest. Emma took time to lubricate the cock now standing proud beneath her belly, then eased two fingers into him, opening up his young bottom. He was still adequately relaxed, and she only needed finger his delightful hole for a moment. When she moved between his legs she murmured to him,

"You do it pet."

Looking deep into her eyes, he reached down and gripped the slick length of the Feeldoe, guiding it towards his own opening as his Mistress lowered herself on to him, gasping softly at that familiar feel of his anus submitting, parting before her as she slipped easily inside of him. They groaned in unison, that perfect initial coming together as she filled him, as he relaxed around her length. The tightness of his body transmitting down the shaft to her aching clit.

Their hands on each other, lips locked in a passionate embrace, they made love, Emma guiding them through it all, controlling pace and movement, angling her thrusts between his spread buttocks to maximise pleasure for them both, he responding in turn, arching his body, clenching the tight, slick muscles in his cunt as she used him the way he was intended. Settling into a motion that caused the Feeldoe to rub against her aching clit, Emma picked up the pace, crying out as a third orgasm overcame her, continuing to fuck her sweet boy as it rolled over her, until collapsing on to him, breathlessly kissing him as he held her tight.

They luxuriated in each others arms for a while, before Emma raised herself up on to her elbows, gazing down at the boy.

"I want to try the extra large Feeldoe. Do you think we could pet?" she asked softly.

"mmm... ok" Matti replied, a little nervously, but smiling.

"Good boy. We'll go slow, I don't want to hurt you, or ruin this tight little bottom," she giggled, leaning in to kiss him deeply.

As she kissed Matti, Emma pulled her hips back, and was rewarded with a small whimper as the strap-on slid slowly out of her pet's sexual opening.

"I hate it when you leave me empty," Matti breathed against his Mistress' ear. Emma replied with a silent grin, as she climbed off the bed, and walked to the dresser. The XL Feeldoe was in the top drawer, and she pulled it out, turning to face her pet with it in her hands.

Matti glanced from between his Mistress' thighs, where the regular dildo still protruded, to the larger cock in her hands. To his eyes, the difference seemed vast, but Emma was smiling at him encouragingly, and he trusted her implicitly. Walking back to the edge of the bed, her hips swaying seductively, Emma put one foot up on the edge, and smiling down at the younger male, slide the regular Feeldoe out of her pussy. Matti murmured, his gaze fixed between her legs,

"You are so perfect Miss, my love, so very beautiful."