Miss Favisham's Academy

Story Info
Strict headmistress delivers a spanking good time.
2.6k words
3.89
49.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooooooooooh, please Sir, my poor sore bottom, it hurts so!" wailed the Lady Christina, slumped spreadeagled over her husband's desk.

"Be quiet you little slut, count yourself lucky I haven't taken the whip to you." snarled back Lord Kenneth as he raised his bony hand again to strike another stinging blow to his wife's bare arse with the wooden paddle.

"Harlot! SMACK Whore! SMACK Jezebel! SMACK. You have made a laughing stock of me in front of the whole of London society, even the scoundrels and wastrels like that Irish upstart Earl of Arran have been sniggering behind my back. And with a servant by Christ! Couldn't resist spreading your legs for the first piece of male meat that comes your way could you? Filthy strumpet! SMACK"

For a gentleman over seventy, Lord Kenneth had a surprising strength with his long sinewy old arm, dealing the punishing blows with a mastery which suggested much practice. The evidence was clear to behold on Christina's bruised and shockingly bright red bottom which glowed crimson in sharp contast to the smooth ivory perfection of her back and flanks.

"Please no more Sir." she gasped, wriggling furiously, her young red bum dancing to the tune of the blows.

"I'm so sorry, but he he made me. He pushed his great thing into me and I couldn't stop him."

"Lies! Lies! Lies! SMACK"

She grimaced at the pain and gritted her teeth wondering if the old devil really knew how much she had actually enjoyed hoisting up her skirts and petticoats to tease her husband's handsome young manservant John who was by now unfortunately weaving his way on a frigate ship across the Atlantic to the colonies. An arranged marriage between the comely twenty year old and a gnarled randy old Lord had not been her idea of a match made in heaven but it had been the only way to save her father's impoverished estates from bankruptcy at the time. A tidy sum had been settled into his account and with an alarming speed, the wedding arranged and her naked leering spindly new husband was lunging at her in the marital bed, his old penis an obscenely large size under the paunch of flesh on his belly. From then on, it had been an endless succession of bare bottom spankings, paddling and even caning, usually followed by a quick fucking which despite her distaste for Lord Kenneth, she usually quite enjoyed.

Even now she could feel a warm trickle of sex oil beginning to trickle down her leg in anticipation while her husband poked and probed at her rosy anus with his bony fingers.

"Slut!"

A moments silence told her the old goat was taking his cock out and making ready to plunge it into her. She was right! In an instant Lord Kenneth had grabbed her hair roughly and entered her with a punishing ruthlessness, his pelvis slapping noisily against her stinging red arse. A few moments was all it took until he was grunting and spurting his seed inside her and Christina as ever was left with a bewildering sensation of indignant frustration. No wonder she had ruthlessly pursued the good looking but gullible young man who was now preparing for five long years of indenture as a result. Perhaps she was a slut she mused self-pityingly enjoying the feeling of male seed running down her leg as her husband withdrew his shrivelled cock still muttering furiously under his breath.

"Now get dressed young woman, a decision has been made as to your future."

Christina started suddenly, more worried by this new revelation than she cared to admit and so quite demurely, she pulled down her skirts and perched daintily on one of the study chairs, ignoring the throbbing pain of her bruised bottom.

"Husband " she faltered, " I have apologised most humbly for my indiscretion and I assure you it will not happen again. Perhaps I have not behaved as a perfect wife should but I promise I WILL be a good girl in future. " Adopting a naughty little girl approach usually won him round but on this occasion, Lord Kenneth was standing firm.

"Lass, I know I'm an old man but for all that I'm very fond of ye. A prettier arse and pair of titties I've not seen in the whole of England. But you've the devil in you and I must act now if I'm to help you release it " With a gruff kindness now in his wavering voice he added,

"I've already written to Miss Favisham in Brighton and she has kindly agreed to take you on as one of her pupils. You leave in the morning!"

"But my Lord, I've heard terrible stories about her training school, she is strict and cruel. It is no school at all but a correctional facility for harlots and sluts!"

Sobbing, she fell at his feet and began to beg not to be sent.

"And so you see girl why you must go!"

The next morning, as promised, Christina was on her way . The coach trip was uneventful and by evenfall, a large, gloomy, gothic style building came into view as the coach wound its way up a driveway darkened by the overhanging branches of ancient oaks. The coachman deposited her bags and had the good grace to look sympathetic as he left her to her chastened fate.

Alone with her bags, she banged twice on the brass gargoyle door handle, determined not to be spooked by this strange place. The door swung slowly open and a huge stern looking woman answered, her hair scraped tightly back in a bun, a look of intense dislike on her face.

"And so, we have another slut for the academy. Enter slattern and meet your sister sluts." With that, she turned her back leaving Christina to follow nervously into the unknown. A group of four or so miserable looking young women, clad in grey poplin dresses met her gaze in the cold hall and she involuntarily shuddered at the cruel turn of events.

"You are lucky slut that you are in time for dinner" announced Miss Favisham, sweeping the troubled group into a dull, musty dining room, where there awaited bowls of cold gruel.

"I'm sorry Miss Favisham but I can't possibly eat these slops." giggled Christina unwisely

Miss Favisham seemed slowly to grow in stature if that were even more possible, and slapped the girl viciously across the mouth.

"We'll see about that m'lady. You'll eat this fine food with your pretty red mouth from the lips of another."

Beckoning to her nearest victim, she grabbed a small and pretty girl whose name was Regina and ripped off her skirts and undergarments in one sweep of her muscled arms. Regina sat mortified as her thighs were opened and her plump pussy fingered apart to reveal the delicate pink folds of female flesh. Miss Favisham then dipped her fingers into one of the bowls of gruel and slapped a cold sticky dollop onto Regina's quivering cunt, rubbing it it quite rudely and applying more until the bowl was empty and the liquid was running down the girl's legs, seeping from her gaping hole.

"Now eat wench!"

She hurled Christina to the floor and forced her face into the sticky quim. Almost instinctively, she began to lap and suck at the puffy lips, the bland taste of the gruel contrasting with the sweetness of Regina's own juices, her tongue darting shamelessly into the warm wet secret place, then flicking out and upwards to lick the substance from her throbbing clitoris. Regina began to make soft whimpering noises, opening her legs wider to allow greater access to the pink wetness her body bucking and writhing in the chair at the feel of another ladies tongue putting this firm pressure on her stiff bud. Throughout, Miss Favisham and the other girls watched quietly, their eyes glittering at the lewdness of the scene. Finally Regina arched her back and pulled Christina's face tight into her cunt, rubbing it up and down until her pussy began to spasm and twitch and her soft moans became urgent shrieks. Christina lifted up her face and looked round at the small group, her face running with gruel and female cum juice.

"And now" sneered Miss Favisham " To bed girls. Lessons begin at six am in the morning!"

The fallen ladies traipsed upstairs to their dormitory and although the chamber was cold and unwelcoming, the girls giggled nervously and excitedly at the naughty turn of events." I've never seen another girlie's ladies place." grinned Mimsy Merryweather, a small chubby character with an enormous bosom and a broad generous bottom.

Claiming their narrow beds, the small group pulled off the blankets and huddled round Christina's bed with just one candle lit between them so as not to alert the frightening Miss Favisham.

"As we are to be imprisoned here for the forseeable future, allow me to introduce myself formally." announced Christina in as formal a whisper as she could.

"I am Lady Christina Applebottom, wife to Lord Kenneth from Piccadilly. I have been sent here in shame for fucking my husband's manservant most boldly in the scullery." The girls gasped and oohed at Christina's bawdy tale and Regina in particular was entranced by the revelations of her bare bottom spankings .

"It all sounds most bizarre" she twittered as the other girls burst into peals of hushed laughter at the irony of her comment in light of what had just transpired in the dining-room.

"My name's Phydia Tickleby!" hollered a tall chunky girl, causing the group to break into a frenzy of sshhing in mass panic.

"Daddy caught me on sucking on one of the stablelads pegos. He horsewhipped the arse of me and shipped me off here immediately for shaming the family." she declared, grinning happily and subconsciously rubbing her bottom at the memory. "What did you do then Lavinia, eh?"

Lavinia Deschamps smiled slyly at her sisters in crime and confessed,

"I allowed three men from the village to fuck me, and all at the same time!" she declared proudly

Regina crinkled up her little retrousse nose in distaste but also in confusion at just how this feat could be accomplished.

"But how could they all fit up there at the same time?" she probed.

Again the laughter erupted at the girl's ignorance until the sound of a door slamming far down the corridor sparked a flurry of petticoats in a scramble to get safely into bed.

The following days were routine and uneventful. Breakfast at six am, followed by lessons taken, naturally, by Miss Favisham in deportment and social etiquette. She cut a menacing figure round the small group, occasionally lashing out with a small cane or delivering a good spanking for surprisingly small misdemeanours. But it was this morning that Christina had finally had enough.

"Miss Favisham?"

Miss Favisham twirled round instantly, peering at the girl over her spectacles.

"What is you you insolent little slut?"

"I'm homesick, I'm bored, I don't want to offend you but I'm miserable & I wish to leave this place." and then, with more courage than she felt, she raised her chin and met the principal's cold gaze.

"At once!"

A hushed gasp echoed round the chilly school room and for a moment, time stood still. The full impetus of what she had said, slowly sinking in.

Miss Favisham remained surprisingly calm in the face of such disrespect and meandered slowly around the desks to where the shivering girl sat. Bending down and moving her face close to Christina's she whispered softly,

"Poor little Lady Christina, so pretty, so lonely!" shaking her head sadly

"Does the poor little princess wish to leave now?"

Hope dawning in Christina's face, she smiled, an open, sunny,trusting smile and continued,

"Oh yes please Miss. But please understand, it's maybe not the worst place but you have to agree, the food is rather appalling and all this strictness, well it's not really....."

SLAP!

The older woman's cane appeared as if from nowhere, cracking painfully across Christina's knuckles and leaving a livid red weal. Before she even had time to cry out, she was hauled out of her seat, frogmarched to the front of the room and bent over the teacher's desk, her bottom pointing toward her nervous classmates.

"I knew it! Trouble from the start you were my girl. Now perhaps we should take the lessons to the next level."

Christina felt her skirts being lifted up and frilly panties yanked off but was helpless to struggle in the grip of her captors strong arms. the pink puffy lips of her sex were rudely displayed to the class, who, despite their nervousness, were straining to see this wicked sight. Gripping the girls buttocks in each hand, she pulled them open to reveal the tight little jewel of her anus which sat above the swollen vulva like a star.

"Behold the slut!"

"Fornicator, adulteress, Slut! And you know what we do to sluts here!"

Reaching into a drawer, she withdrew a large double pronged object, visible to all but the sobbing girl pinned down on the desk. The principal reached down and plunged her fingers into the hot, wet slit, pulling out the juices and then rubbing them lewdly into her anus, pushing a finger up her ring and working it open until it was soft and yielding. Christina's sobs were increasing, fear at her helplessness and the thought of another woman fingering her bottom-hole were making her wriggle and sweat.

The wriggling however abruptly stopped when she felt a large object invading the two forbidden orifices of her body. The principal smiled with grim satisfaction as the two prongs slid into the smaller girls cunt and bumhole presenting a lewd sight to the rest of the clas who watched in awed silence. The fleshy little hood of her clitoris peeped out from her quimlips which sat, quite prised apart by the large object which had been plunged up her ring and into her slit.

"Now then my princess, take your next lesson like a good girl for once!"

Miss Favisham raised her cane and brought it down in a vicious swipe over the girl's quivering arse cheeks. Her whole body jumped and twitched at the impact and her anus convulsed around the intrusive object within as one after another cuts of the cane fell on her reddening bottom.

Just then, the classroom door carashed open and Lord Kenneth exploded into the room with an entourage of servants and footmen.

"By Christ, Madam, what goes on here?"

Lord Applebottom stood tranfixed at the sight of his lovely wife's wares so blalantly on display, her lovely bottom purple and mottled from a good caning and a strange apparatus protruding gingerly from both quim and anus.

Christina herself was flushed crimson in mortification at being exposed to so many people in such an undignified position and gasped for breath as her husband plucked the tool from her body with a loud popping noise.

"Really Lord, this is most unconventional" spluttered a curiously flustered headmistress

"The girl is clearly a slut and her training has not even yet commenced!"

"The girl is my wife Miss Favisham and comes with me now as I miss her and have need of her, despite her sluttish ways!"

With that he pulled her skirts down, to the quite obvious dismay of the open mouthed footmen, and bustled his sore bottomed wife to the door. Christina took a last look around the classroom, an expression of genuine regret flitting across her face when her eyes rested on her new friends, but an expression of victory also blazed in her eyes.

As as they approached the coach outside, and a handsome footman opened the door for her, her eyes rested on the bulge at his crotch, an unmistakable twinkle in them of promises still to come and punishment be damned!