Miss Featherly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy. You must be getting tired being bent over like that. Laying in your own sticky cum, but a lesson is a lesson. Some lessons take considerable effort to learn. Do you think you have learned your lesson Mr. Williams?"

"Yes Miss Featherly."

"Good boy." She parted her legs and let her hand trail up to the fabric of her panties. Her eyes closed and she tilted her head back as she began to stroke her vagina through the thin fabric. John could see her pussy coming alive. Her lips swelled and curled around the shear fabric creating a valley in between. He could see a dark patch form and become larger on the front of her panties, as her womanly scent began to waft into the room.

"We can have so much fun together." She kept rubbing her finger up and down her slit. "Mmm that feels good." She reached her free hand down and pulled her panties to the side exposing her pussy to John. Her lips were swollen and wet. He was surprised to see that her labia were pierced numerous times with silver rings, and the hood of her large clit was pierced with a steel bar with two balls on the end. She rubbed her pussy roughly up and down as her breathing increased.

"Do you like watching me play with my pussy?"

"Yes Miss Featherly."

She pinched one of her labia rings between her thumb and forefinger and began to rotate it slowly as she spoke.

"Do you like my jewelry?"

"Yes Miss Featherly. I have never seen anything like that up close."

"I like how the hard metal feels against my softest skin." She tugged on the ring slightly pulling her wet lip away from her body stretching it out.

"It also is a bridge between pleasure and pain."

She inserted two fingers into her now sloppy cunt and started to fuck herself. She used her other hand to rub her clit vigorously as she held her lace panties to the side. She was staring at John as she pleasured herself.

"Please stand straight up Mr. Williams." She asked as her self-indulgence increased in pace.

John stood immediately. His chest was glistening with his own cum and his cock was hard again.

"Mmm. Yes. Cup your balls for me, and stroke that cock, but hopefully you learned your lesson about cumming without my permission."

"Yes Miss Featherly." It felt so good to stand up straight after being bent over her desk for so long. And now grabbing his cock, he felt such relief to feel pleasure again.

"Stop stroking and just hold your cock and balls just like that." Miss featherly's entire body began to shake with a monster orgasm. Her head tilted back and she closed her eyes focussing on the immense pleasure emanating from the core of her hot cunt and radiating throughout her whole body. Once her orgasm subsided she let her panty cover her vagina again and then quickly stood up.

"That was nice." She began to straighten her blouse as she reached into a bag and pulled out a black wool skirt. As she stepped into her skirt she called to John who was still holding his cock.

"Now for your punishment." She grabbed her wooden bookmark off of her desk and walked behind him. "Since you obeyed my command to lay on the desk, I will spare you the yard stick. Instead, your punishment will be a few lashes from my bookmark."

He could feel the roughness of the wood as she petted his ass with it. Suddenly he her the whirl of it flying through the air, followed by a crack on his skin. It took a moment for the sharp stinging pain to settle in. Before he had a chance to process what was going on, the bookmark found his ass with another sharp smack. He was amazed at how hard she was hitting him. Again and again she struck his ass before stopping suddenly.

"You dirty boy. You are liking this." He felt the bookmark come into contact with his hand which had begun to stroke his painfully hard cock subconsciously. "But you must have permission to do that. Grab the desk with both hands young man."

He gripped the desk tightly. John was amazed that she was now stroking his cock with her soft hands. Somehow the combination of stinging pain on his ass with the ecstasy of her stroking his cock was intoxicating to him. He was feeling a pleasure that was unknown to him until this point.

"See how well the pain and the pleasure mix. They are the Yin and Yang of life."

She stopped stroking him and then began to spank him with the wooden bookmark. After a few minutes, the blows to his ass stopped suddenly, and he could feel heat radiating off of his bare back side. He felt her soft hand caressing him again as she spoke.

"That was good for your first lesson. We will meet again in three days. Don't you dare pleasure yourself until then. You still need to learn about self-control. Hmm., three days should be perfect for building up a big load in those beautiful balls of yours." She tap his balls with the bookmark so firmly he had to pull away.

"Clean up this mess before you leave. There are paper towels and cleaner under my desk. You can let yourself out. Don't forget to lock the door Mr. Williams."

She walked out before he could respond. His jaw hanging in disbelieve, and his hard cock throbbing and begging for release.

"This was going to be a wild way to bring up his grade." He thought.

12