Miss Feel Good Pt. 02

Story Info
Horny devil.
954 words
4.07
32.2k
16

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is over eighteen and Dani is the narrator.

*****

Chapter three

It was the morning after our first night of our baby making, sharing our bed with our two stunning daughters.

John was in a hurry to get to work as he slept through the alarm. I bought him breakfast in bed as he was finding it hard to pull himself away from the naked hotties in our bed.

John had a raging morning wood. I'd better do something about that before he goes to work.

"I bet he wouldn't be that hard if Ruby wasn't still in bed."

We stood in front of our large wardrobe with full length mirrors so he could watch Ruby and Jo sleeping peacefully in their birthday suits as I gave him blowjobs.

Eventually his cock went back to normal. I was totally covered in John's love milk.

Ruby woke up bleary eyed.

"Don't you wash that off."

"I want to eat that baby fertiliser off my Mommy's hot body."

"I'm going to give you the pussy licking of it's life. Ruby's eye lit up to the thought of me being full of her father's cum, I could see the hunger in her eyes."

"Good morning my sexy daughter."

"You really have an amazing effect on your father, looking at you naked works like viagra."

"Not to mention sleeping with you. Having his hands Gravitating towards your hot body all night, while he ploughs me like a lumberjack. He really has a full erection every minute he spends with you!"

Without another word Ruby lay me down and licked and kissed every inch of my body, than gave me oral. She brought me to several more orgasms before Jo woke up.

Ruby got up with a huge grin on her face after deeply kissing my pussy lips.

Mum this is all my pleasure, anything I can do for you and dad during this beautiful baby making process just ask. Than Ruby gave me a passionate kiss on the lips and told me she had better get ready for University.

"Baby girl please try to concentrate on your studies today."

"As fantastic as you have made my sex life lately, you can't let it be your focus your studies are important."

"Ok Mum I'll try." Ruby said and she invited her sister to have a shower with her before she had to go today.

both my girls gave me another kiss on the lips before they left for the day. They both said in unison thank god it's Friday and we don't have to go anywhere tomorrow.

Chapter four

Ruby and John got home really late that night. It was such an incredibly hot day. Ruby collapsed on the sofa. Of cause John noticed that Ruby hadn't bothered to wear a bra today, that would have been far too uncomfortable. Ruby was wearing a short black low cut see through dress that showed plenty of side boob and cleavage.

With the sight off Ruby lying on the sopha John had no control of his cock that had popped out of his shorts.

Ruby glanced over and smiled at her father to see the viagra effect that she was having on him.

"Please ass fuck me." Ruby pleaded.

"I bet those two are sound asleep. It would be a shame if you waste your erection."

John sat down besides his daughter and slowly moved his hands up Ruby's dress and swiftly removed her panties. Before she knew it they were ass fucking and he had Ruby completely naked.

Once Ruby regained her composure she asked Her father

"Besides your girls, what do you feel like for dinner?" After tea let's wake mum up for sex.

"Just a sandwich will be lovely sweety."

After tea Ruby and John shared a shower and talked about the sex positions John should plough my pussy in tonight. So that Ruby would get the most enjoyment out of watching us.

Ruby walked into the bedroom and whispered in my ear.

"It's time to fertilize your eggs again, let's get you pregnant."

John held Ruby in his arms as she rubbed her boobs on my pussy. Ruby had requested that we do it doggy style all night so she had a good view of John's cock working my shaven pussy. Also that she and Jo could have scissor sex with me at the same time if they felt the need.

John started off banging me slowly as Ruby gently kissed and licked my pussy lips. That caused John to instantly ejaculate, we just love double oral. Ruby lapped me up as my pussy couldn't handle all of the cum over flowing out of me. As John started pumping me harder and faster Ruby moved her titties between my legs and rubbed her erect nipples up and down my clit in rhythm with her father's movements. Ruby certainly knew how give us and herself orgasms.

"We couldn't believe how much Jo can sleep through!"

As the sun come through the window Ruby really started to intensely watch my pussy as John moved in and out of me and was particularly distressed to realize that her vibrator batteries were flat. Ruby decided to wake Jo and whispered in her ear my vibrators are flat, I need to fuck your tits.

both the girls were drooling as John pulled his sticky cock out of my slippery wet pussy.

"Titty fuck your daughters. Ruby shouted. There is no need to reduce your erection today. It's the weekend so there's no rush for us to get out of bed. I'll be naked all day. I'm going to make sure that you have a raging erection all weekend."