Miss Feel Good Pt. 03

Story Info
Mother's Day part one.
800 words
4.06
21.9k
15
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is over eighteen and Dani is the narrator.

*****

Chapter Five

Ruby's mind was racing with naughty and dirty thoughts as the sun was shining on her mother's pregnant belly and swollen breasts. As usual Jo was sound asleep and her father woke up with his morning wood. Ruby loves the sun rise as she thinks about the day ahead and sees out of the corner of her eye that her father is stroking his erection while his watching his family sleeping naked in the mirror's reflection.

It was only a few days before Mother's Day and Ruby was feeling particularly naughty as it was the first time she noticed her mother was starting to show. Ruby was licking her lips to the sight of her father stroking his massive erection. She rubbed her erect nipples down her father's chest craving the taste and the anticipation of swallowing his spoof.

"Have a good look at Mom Daddy. She is finally pregnant. "

With that Ruby started sucking on his balls and licking his shaft than rampantly started sucking his hole 14 inches.

"What a perfect day."

"It's a glorious warm, sunny day. I can't possibly swallow all of dads cum, as Ruby was licking her father's seed that he deposited of her neck and face, I'm in bed with my sexy naked family and by some miracle I have passed all my exams."

"How did Mom and Jo sleep through that?" As Dad shot his remaining spoof on Mom's chest.

Ruby and John had their morning shower together and Ruby cooked her father breakfast and helped him get ready for work.

Wake up sleepy heads Ruby moaned, Dad left for work an hour ago, Happy pregnant day Mum.

I wake up rubbing my eyes, to see John's present that he deposited on my chest.

"Holy shitt that feels good." Dani yelped.

"Happy pregnant Day my sexy Mommy. Jo smiled with a big cheesy grin. Wow look at you sis you're glowing with delight. You horny slut. I bet you can't wait any longer to fuck Mum's pregnant ass! "

"You bet your ass SIs."

"Well you're going to have to wait sweetie. I've got cravings for Oysters, and i'm starving. Be a darling and fix me a jelly and cucumber sandwich."

The girls looked at each other in discussed. "That sounds awful."

The girls said in unison.

"Sure anything for you Mum and I'll go out and get your Oysters straight away. I'll be back as soon as I can." Ruby was chuckling.

Ruby returned 30 minutes later. We couldn't wipe the smile off Ruby's face, as she watched her Mother devouring 20 Oysters in less than ten minutes. Ruby was fixated on the pregnant glow off her mother's naked body. Ruby had her legs spread rubbing her wetness with one hand and tweaking her erect nipples with the other. Needless to say Ruby was naked in no time as she returned home.

It was making Jo incredibly hot and flustered not to mention a little uncountable watching Ruby getting herself off while watching her sexy pregnant mother eating her Oysters naked. Her cheeks were very red and flushed.

"Some of us have to go to work today. Jo stammered. I'm a mess I'm going to take a shower and fix myself up."

"Bye bye honey, have a good day at work, see you tonight." Dani moaned puffed and panted with delight in empirical bliss, as Ruby licked her swollen clit to her first orgasm for the day. As Jo rushed out the door.

"So it looks like we have the place to ourselves today my sexy Mommy. Ruby said with an evil look on her face yet sparkles in her eyes. I'm going to ravish you with love all day long." Wink wink!

Dani and Ruby lost track of time kissing, fondling and fingering each other. It was 2 O'clock and they hadn't had lunch yet. Ruby was startled when she heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Oh it's only you Dad as Ruby resumed sucking on Her Mums sensitive, swollen breasts. What are you doing home so early? We haven't eaten lunch yet. Not giving John a chance to answer. Could you please fix us some sandwiches? Mum will have jelly and cucumber sandwiches, I'll have egg and lettuce please."

"I just thought I would check on you two on my way back to work. Just as well I did seeing you two haven't had lunch yet." John replied as he arrived upstairs with our sandwiches.

"You're a true lifesaver and a gentleman." Dani giggled.

"Is there anything else I can do for you two, I really need to get back to work." John replied.

"No thank you Hubby we will be just fine." Dani assured him.