Miss Hairy Armpits 2002 Part III

Story Info
The final onslaught as winner raises her arms.
2k words
3.91
40.2k
1

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
342 Followers

There was pandemonium in the crowd. At least a dozen men were getting blown by their partners and most women were in various stages of undress. The judges were tallying the score or maybe recovering their poise after the “hairy show”. Sean Connery and Brad Pitt (was there a better judge for the show) could hardly hide their massive erections stripped as they were to their underwear. I had removed all semblance of my clothing after wanking off in front of Tammi and Serena was topless showing her massive breasts and her unshaven pits as she disappeared into the crowd.

The master of ceremonies came on stage with the list of finalists and he started by naming Tammi the woman with 11 inches of jet-black armpit hair. Her name was a foregone conclusion and the Bulgarian came on stage waving her hands like a winner showing the overgrown hairy pits. In a hushed tone the next name announced was Anna the Italian sultry siren came on stage with the crowds cheering her. There was little else you could see but bushy hair all over body. The final countdown was about to begin; who would be the final challenger for the title? The crowd was baying for the tiny Indian Madhuri with the hairy armpits almost overshadowing her lithe body or would be the statuesque Katrina or the Spaniard with the bushy eyebrows, which were bewitching – Carmen as the announcement came through the crowd lapsed into silence. It was Erica who strode out waving her arms and was welcomed on stage by the other two finalists. I felt a twinge of sadness for Madhuri who though barely in her teens was a match to the hairy Europeans. She was carrying heavy weights under her arms.

The judges were to now ask a set of questions to the three finalists. Tammi the first on stage picked out a chit and she was to be asked a question by Brad Pitt. Brad Pitt clad only in his underwear came on stage and lowered his head and kissed Tammi full n the mouth. Tammi reacted quickly and pulled down Brad’s underwear and revealed his monster cock. She asked him if he could rub his cock in her armpit muff. Brad looking red in the face put his huge dong into her armpit forest as she knelt down. Brad’s prick was completely hidden in her armpit hair in fact his balls too was out of sight. The crowd gasped in astonishment. Was it possible that a man’s swollen dick could get lost in the “black forest” of Tammi’s bushy armpits? All 11 inches of her armpit hair covering his massive member was something unbelievable. Brad quickly recovered his poise and his dick from her “pit” and asked her “why have you never shaved your armpits and what is the best compliment you have ever heard about your hairy armpits”

The Bulgarian took her time to reply. She said, “In Bulgaria women never shave their armpits. In fact whenever I used to go swimming in Sofia, all women had very bushy armpits and therefore culturally we were used to hairy armpits. When I was only 18 I had already a huge growth of jet-black hair in my bushy armpits. It was my graduation day party and for any parties where boys would be there I would wear short-sleeved tops though my armpit hair would still peek out from the top of the sleeves. I was the hairiest girl in the class as I had seen most of the other girls in the changing room and I was bit embarrassed about the extreme hairiness especially in my bushy armpits. Anyway with a few drinks under me, I was bold enough to dance with a boy on whom I had developed a massive crush. As he held me tight he put his hand inside my blouse to feel my breasts but sure enough he must have felt the hair in my bushy armpits. I immediately felt his prick getting hard. It was my first encounter with an erect cock of a boy and it was all because of the hair in my unshaven underarms. All my fears disappeared immediately. I wanted him to make love to me and we went to an adjoining room where he could not wait to unzip himself. His cock sprang out. I was taken aback by the size of his throbbing member and before I could do anything he took off my top over my head. With my arms raised my “black forest” was all for him to see. Before I could even do anything his erect cock started spewing copious mount of cum. My armpit hair had done its magic without his cock being even touched. That was the biggest compliment I have ever received”.

The audience clapped in approval. I loved her answer and I know how that poor boy felt. I remember my first glimpse of a bushy armpit and the days and months I jerked off dreaming of the woman who showed her bushy underarms in porno magazine. In fact I has cut the magazine and kept the picture till this day. Tammi waved to the crowd and blew kisses and went to the corner and the German Erica stepped forward. Her armpit garden seemed wet and was glistening as the spotlight hit her raised arms tucked under head. She was really sexy and Sean Connery the macho star of yesteryear with huge pelt of hair on his chest kissed her on the cheek. Erica took the mike from him and said that she would be honored if she could suck a little on the star’s dick and lowered his briefs and took his engorged prick into his mouth. Her mouth engulfing the length of his swollen dong. I was feeling faint I had come several times but seeing the German blow Sean without holding his dick her arms tucked behind her head showing her armpit jungle I was ready to jerk off again. I had come off stage and I found next to me a couple making out. The man was fucking his hairy girlfriend. His dick was in her ass as he thrust hard into her. I moved towards her and motion her to lift her arms. Her armpit hair was sweaty and quite hairy as I pushed my dick into her heavy pelt. The feeling was unbelievable as the coarse hair touched my glans. I was past caring I needed to flood her hairy armpits with my cum. Seeing me fuck his girlfriend’s hairy armpits; the boyfriend started thrusting even harder. With each thrust her armpit moved and coarse black hair of her unshaven underarms enveloped my swollen dong. I couldn’t hold back and I came in a torrent in her unshaven underarms.

I didn’t notice that even Sean had deposited his seed into Erica’s mouth as I looked on stage she was wiping some cum from her face and rubbing it onto her massive pubic bush, which was hardly covered by her bikini triangle. Sean then asked her “Tell me your most erotic experience with a man or woman when they saw your bushy armpits’

Erica thought for a moment and said “I was traveling from Stuttgart to Berlin. It was a long ride and I was in a sleeveless top. I suddenly heard the couple behind me talking about my bushy armpits. I turned around and I saw that the girl was jerking off the boy. The bus suddenly stopped at a motel for refreshments. The asked me if I would join them and they took a small room for the hour the bus stopped. He said that my bushy armpits turned him on. I took it as a compliment and whenever I raised my arm to brush the hair away from my head he would stare at my bushy armpits. He started kissing his girlfriend and they were soon undressed. She was adequately hairy but of course not even half as hairy as me. I got up to leave but he asked me to stay. He wanted to make love to me to which strangely his girlfriend had no objection. I was shocked I was going steady with a boy in Berlin who I was going o meet and as I threatened to scream he fell at my feet. He said he loved hairy armpits and though his girlfriend had stopped shaving it was not a patch on my bushy armpits. He pleaded with me to stay and at least raise my arms while he fucked his girlfriend. It was indeed a strange and erotic request concerning my bushy armpits”

There was another round of wild applause though I suspect the crowd was not listening too much as it resembled a nudist colony. There were bodies all over and couples were copulating on the ground.

The final contestant the sultry Anna walked on. I heard my name being called to come on stage to ask the audience question. I thought for a moment and an idea struck me. I grabbed the microphone and asked her the question, which would decide the fate of “Miss Hairy Armpit 2002”. I asked her “If I were to ask you to let me put my cock into your bushy armpits and fuck you now before this audience what would you do and why? The enormity of the question sunk in slowly into sexy Anna and the entire crowd. They waited with bated breath. I wondered if the organizers would throw me out.

Suddenly Anna sank to her knees and lifted her arms to reveal for the final time thick thatch of hair in her unshaven armpits. She grabbed my exposed dick and swallowed it in her mouth. Having cum so many times, my cock suitably rose and I stuffed my cock deep into her mouth as I bucked my knees and tugged at the wild growth in her armpit jungle. She sucked hard and deep as her moist cavity furiously bobbed up and down. I was ready o cum and she must have sensed that. She removed my bursting cock and put into her armpit garden. The thick luxuriant carpet of hair felt heavenly. It was wild but soft thick but silky and my cock disappeared into her armpits. As I fucked her armpits my cock was no longer in view. To put off cumming I looked around and I saw this strange frenzied face on the giant screen above. To my surprise the face on the screen putting his dong into the woman’s hirsute armpits was me.

She jerked me to my senses as she pulled my dick out of her bushy armpits and slammed it under her other equally bushy and alluring armpit. Was the hair under her right armpit even more than the left? It felt even better as I pushed my cock deeper into the thick hedge, which was impeding its grand entrance. The thick foliage under her bushy armpits enveloped once again my fast disappearing cock as it made a passage in the dense forest of bushy hair in her armpit jungle. I couldn’t hold back any longer and came once again in torrents in her armpit fleece. My gushing cum was stuck in her armpit jungle not a drop fell as it got meshed in the massive hedges under her arms as I swung my cock under the left armpit to deposit more gushing cum. My question had been answered without a spoken word as I dropped to my knees in exhaustion. Anna rose and raised her arms showing the jet black hair in her bushy armpits streaked with my white cum. Though I had deposited loads of cum it had disappeared in the luxuriant hair in the dense forest under her arms.

The crowd soon starting chanting “Anna” Anna” as she kept her arms aloft triumphantly like a heavyweight boxer after a fight. The judges didn’t have to vote even though one felt sorry for the 11 inches of dense black hair in the sexy Bulgarian Tammi and the equally sexy German Erica it was the Italian Anna who had snatched the crown in the eyes of the audience with her captivating presence and. All that was left was the formality of crowning Anna as “Miss Hairy Armpit 2002”.

belab
belab
342 Followers