Miss Hong Kong's Long Night

Story Info
Stewart arrives in Hong Kong.
43k words
4.59
53.4k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: All characters appearing in this story are fictitious as they do not exist. Any resemblance to a real person, living or dead is purely coincidental and should not be construed to associate a real person, living or dead with scenes or events described within this story. All of the characters depicted in this story are over the age of 18 and takes place in a world where sexually transmitted diseases/illnesses do not exist. This story is intended for mature audiences only.

*

On the other side of the world, the sun had set a long time ago. Inside the airport under the bright lights, it didn't look like midnight as Stewart pushed the baggage cart through the sea of Asians. At 5'10", he stood a head above most of the people in Hong Kong. There were so many of them, they looked like ants crawling over one another. When he finally reached the Arrival Hall, he let out a breath of relief upon seeing a man in a suit holding up a sign with his name written on it. As Stewart approached him, the suit asked with a heavy Asian but understandable accent, "Mr. Stewart Cross?"

"Yes." Stewart replied, grateful he spoke English.

"Jacky, nice to meet you." Jacky said, taking the baggage cart from the much taller American, "Henry cannot wait anymore. He told me to pick you up, he says sorry, but your flight keep getting delay and delay."

"Where's Henry now?" Stewart asked, wondering where his contact was.

"Ah, he at the club." Jacky answered with broken English as he struggled with the heavy cart, "But don't worry, I take you to hotel, you get some rest, OK? You see him tomorrow."

"No no, take me to see him." Stewart said. He was wondering if he should be pushing the cart instead. The much shorter Asian man only went up to Stewart's shoulders and Stewart almost felt bad. Jacky was clearly struggling with pushing the heavy cart around the busy airport. Not wanting to insult the man, Stewart thought the better of it and decided to let Jacky be, maybe it will put some muscle on his scrawny frame.

"You just got off plane, are you sure?" Jacky asked as they headed towards the exit.

"Yeah, I slept a bit on the plane." Stewart replied.

"OK, but you know they drinking right?" Jacky laughed.

"What difference does that make?" Stewart snapped back.

"OK OK, just making sure." Jacky smiled as they reached the doors.

As soon as the automatic doors slid open, the temperature and humidity hit Stewart like a brick wall. It was like he walked fully dressed into a sauna. The weather was one thing he never got used to in Asia. The heat and the humidity made his clothes cling to his skin. Already annoyed with the uncomfortable weather, Stewart asked, "Where'd you park the car?"

"Over there." Jacky said, pointing to a black Mercedes Benz S-Class. The driver was smoking outside of it and waving at them, "Hard to find parking here."

"Fuck it's hot." Stewart complained about his clothes sticking to his skin.

"You not used to it." Jacky smiled in broken English. He pushed the baggage cart a little faster as the driver popped the trunk. They helped load Stewart's luggage in, but even with two of them it was a struggle because of the heavy bags.

Stewart was tired from travel and he was annoyed by the heat. Growing ever more impatient, he grabbed the last bag and loaded it into the car with more ease than the two Asians.

"Wah, strong gwailo." The driver laughed and made his best impression of a front double bicep pose.

"I'm just bigger." Stewart said.

Jacky smacked the driver over the head and cursed him in Chinese. The driver got into car while Jacky opened the rear door and waved Stewart in.

"Thanks." Stewart said, climbing into the ivory leather interior of the car. The icy blast of cold, air-conditioned air was a relief to Hong Kong's wet heat. He settled into his seat and asked, "How long?"

Jacky conversed in Chinese with the driver as he climbed into the front passenger seat. Then Jacky turned around and replied, "About 30 minutes. This is Calvin, he has a map of Hong Kong in his head."

"Good, we won't get lost then." Stewart mumbled and checked his phone, no missed calls. He figured that Jenny was probably working out or still sleeping. He shut his eyes to get some rest on the drive. If this meeting was going to be like his last one with Henry, he was going to need his strength. Calvin and Jacky were chatting amongst themselves in Chinese when Stewart interjected, "Hey, let me know when we're there."

"OK, Mr. Stewart," Jacky said turning around and giving Stewart a thumbs up, "I let you know when we are there!"

"Thanks." Stewart grumbled. The gentle rocking of the car, weaving around the congested traffic quickly put him to sleep. He longed for his beautiful fiancé and his mind brought him home. In his dream, he was excited to be home, quickly climbing the stairs two steps at a time.

However, at the top of the stairs, it was not Jenny who greeted Stewart. It was Tyrone.

The 6'6" black man had a smug grin on his face as he said, "Hey, remember that time you woke up on the plane in a cold sweat after having a nightmare about what was happening to your fiancée?"

Stewart looked at Tyrone confused, then his ears perked when he heard the rhythmic squeaking. Tyrone let out a sinister, lecherous laugh as Jenny's moans came out from the master bedroom. Stewart didn't know what came over him but he pushed Tyrone aside and he barged into the room. Only then did he recognize the sounds from his marital bed as it was being pounded, along with his beautiful fiancée.

The sight made Stewart sick. His loyal fiancée was laying on her back, taking a brutal pounding by the bare cock from one of the gardeners whose name he did not bother to remember. Behind that guy were the other three gardeners, whose names Stewart also didn't know. He definitely wished he had taken the time to remember their names so he could yell at the man fucking his bride-to-be.

'Why is Jenny doing this?' Stewart wondered as he stood shocked at the doorway. What made it worse was that she seemed to be enjoying it as the man explored every inch of her perfect body. Stewart felt a gut wrenching pain as Jenny's whole body shuddered with pleasure. He felt sick to his stomach, the room stank of cum and sweat. He was frozen in awe and envy, watching the man turning his Jennifer into a slut before his own eyes. Stewart's only thought was, 'God, how can a man have so much power over a woman?'

Suddenly, the bed broke and the frame crashed into the floor with a thunderous 'THUD!'

Stewart woke up in the back of the Mercedes as Jacky opened the car door for him.

"Are you OK?" Jacky smiled to the visibly shaken Stewart drenched in sweat.

"Um..Y-yes." Stewart croaked with a dry throat. He was still groggy from the interruption of his powernap. As he climbed out of the Mercedes, once again, the humidity combined with the heat made his shirt stick to his skin but he said, "I'm fine."

Jacky said something to Calvin in Chinese then he turned to Stewart, "Too many people, we walk from here. Don't worry, club very close."

Stewart's height put him above the Asians that filled the busy street. Locals and tourists were meandering through the street level bars that were partially set up with bar tables outside. Stewart followed Jacky through the crowded street towards the bright neon sign that read 'PoleStar Nightclub.' Outside the club doors was a long line up of people waiting to get in. Even from the street, Stewart could hear the club's music. The bouncers saw Jacky, gave him a nod and they strode to the club doors.

When the club's double doors opened, Stewart's ears were instantly bombarded with loud techno music which he found so very annoying. In exchange for the club's air conditioning, he was willing to put up with the terrible music. As he followed Jacky through the club, he noticed that it was about the size of a small warehouse.

Mirrors, spinning lights, shifting lasers and speakers were mounted on the ceilings. There was a full sized bar in center of the main floor that promised to quench the thirst for alcohol of the many patrons lined up. Over-sized horseshoe shaped sofas lined the walls and doubled as make shift booths for strangers eager to get to know one another.

Even with the air conditioning, Stewart could feel the heat emanating from the twisting and grinding bodies as he shuffled between them. He followed Jacky to the stairs that led up to the second level. The upper floor had a smaller bar that was also packed. The center of the second floor was cut out and offered views overlooking the main bar below. Like the first floor, sofas ringed the walls and every space available had someone dancing.

The Lan Kwai Fong clubbing district is a popular place for tourists, especially among the young male expatriates working at one of the many international businesses nearby. Work life in the harbor city was hectic because most people worked six days a week. With Saturday being the last work day, people flocked to the clubs for a well-earned party to drink and to hopefully score with the opposite sex.

To this end, there are three primary groups.

The first group are young, pretty Chinese women. After having spent hours doing their hair, makeup and finding the perfect outfits to wear, they were now strutting their stuff in the clubs. These women came to this district in hopes of grabbing the attention of their male counterparts. Some were indiscriminate in what type of men they were after, some flocked to this district to try and bag a rich husband or boyfriend. But majority of these beautiful women simply wanted to spread their legs for an expatriate. It was no secret amongst Hong Kong women that there were larger, forgien cocks to be had and this was their hunting grounds.

The second group is comprised of successful Chinese men. Both young and old gravitate to this area to try to bed some of the finest women the liberal city has to offer. Because Hong Kong is the most westernized city of China and unlike any other part of the country, women here readily adopt western trends. In that aspect, they are less shy to explore their sexuality. These successful men are hopeful that they could ply a woman with enough drinks to fuck them or basically buy their way into bed.

The third group competes against the second. This group is composed primarily of western expatriates who came to this part of Hong Kong for one purpose only, to sample some of the finer female delicacies the over populated city had to offer. Unlike their competitors, the expatriates are less willing to ply women with drinks to get them drunk. They would buy women drinks, but they weren't willing to pay their way in for a one night stand. The fun was in the chase.

Naturally, the two different ethnic groups of men often clashed with one another, sometimes even resulting in fights. The age old battle between money versus cocks started during the conflict between the Chinese empire and the European invaders. Eventually, Hong Kong fell under the control of the British Empire. It wasn't until 1997 that the British gave Hong Kong back to the China. Now one of the greatest cities in the world, Hong Kong is a city of towering glass and skyscrapers. But beneath the bright flashing neon lights, a dark consuming hatred flowed silently. Although no one would admit it, rich Chinese men were infuriated because the finest women their county had to offer were still swooning over the foreigners.

Similarly, boyfriends whom did not keep a close eye on their girlfriends usually lost them. An expatriate would sweep in between the couple, bumping and grinding against the girlfriend. It looked innocent enough, the streets were crowded. If the boyfriend did not stand up for his girlfriend, the expatriate would take further liberties on her. And if he did stand up to the invader, the expatriate would simply apologize and leave. But the seed had already been planted, there was no way the woman could forget the feeling of a much larger cock rubbing against her body.

Majority of Hong Kong women had only been with local men. But once they felt an expatriate, their curiosity would bring them back to Lan Kwai Fong with the intention of satiating their curiosity. After exposing their bodies to something they were never meant to be exposed to, these oriental pearls were tarnished permanently. It was only a matter of time really. Most Asian women have a real weakness for size, especially girth and Hong Kong women were no exception. They would try everything, vibrators, dildos, porn, but nothing would satiate their lust like an expatriate did. They should have known that their tiny Asian pussies would be conquered by the white man's cock. Now they're addicted to it.

An expatriate could always tell when it is an Asian woman's first time fucking a westerner. Despite the more liberal views on sexuality, Hong Kong women tend not to maintain their pubes, but that would change after a night with a westerner. Unknown to the Hong Kong men, whom simply thought that these women had caught onto a western trend when in fact these sluts were trimming their bush or shaving it bare in hopes of being more appealing to the westerners.

It didn't matter how much money the Chinese men had, there were some things money couldn't buy. Money also didn't help when it took several Chinese men to fight one, though much larger, expatriate. Even outnumbering the foreigner, it was a toss-up between who would win.

The expatriates looked forward to these fights though. Their chances of winning one on one was almost absolute and their chances of winning against multiple assailants were fairly even. Winning was the demonstration of strength and dominance, especially when faced with seemingly overwhelming numbers. So the odds worked in the expatriates favor and with a much larger payout.

Most of the local men knew better than to engage in these street fights for fear of humiliation if they lost. As such, they usually gave up on pursing the women the expatriates had an eye for.

For the women, it didn't matter who won. Watching men fight over them boosted their sense of self-confidence and horniness. And not many things got Chinese women's juices flowing like being taken by a winner.

This was the club scene in Lan Kwai Fong every night and tonight, the streets were more packed than usual because it was a weekend.

Stewart had been to Hong Kong's clubs before, however, this one seemed different. There wasn't a single unattractive woman in sight. All the women seemed to be between the ages of 20 and 30, dressed to the nines, had a pretty face and unlike typical Asian women, every one of them had a decent rack. Unbeknownst to Stewart, he had entered the crown jewel of nightclubs in Hong Kong. The man Stewart was here to meet, Henry, owned the most exclusive club in Hong Kong, The PoleStar Nightclub.

Henry ensured that his club would be exclusive. A month before the club's opening night, he sent scouts to every modeling agency in Hong Kong with a very specific criteria in search of the hottest models. He did the same with the managers and agents for the sexiest female celebrities. Those who were eligible were given free individual membership cards that could not be bought or transferred. And without one, the ladies couldn't get in the club unless they were invited by another membership holder. Although any woman could apply for a membership for free, Henry only granted membership to the hottest ones.

The PoleStar's membership structure was different for men. Henry sent invitations to all the men with influence in Hong Kong and those who attended on opening night received their membership as a token of Henry's appreciation. After that, new male members were required to pay a $30,000HKD (almost $4000USD) annual fee for their membership. And not any man with money could join. Prospective members had to be vouched in by existing members. As the club gained popularity, vouching would prove to be immensely beneficial to the initial members as others tried hard to get vouched in and pay the exorbitant membership fee.

All members, male or female, were allowed to bring in one guest at the admission price of $1000HKD (almost $130USD). Bottle service was $4000HKD and tables were $6000HKD. The nightclub's prices were hefty and its price structure was to bar the less wealthy from getting in. After all, it literally was a nightclub full of models.

The exclusivity of the club and those whom didn't receive an invite caused quite a stir, which only generated more hype about the club even prior to its grand opening. Once the models and actresses caught wind of the type of men the club invited, they showed up. Likewise, the men attended upon hearing that only the finest women would be present. And on opening night, the club had the hottest female models, the sexiest female celebrities, the most powerful politicians, the executives of international business firms all waiting to be let in by Henry Zhang. That night was a win-win for everyone.

It was an ingenious business plan really. The strict requirements for female members meant only the hottest women got in. Hot women attracted wealthy men, whom in turn would not think twice about the exorbitant drink prices. After opening night, the club began accepting female membership applications. This gave the high end, beautiful, classy models and the A-list celebrities a run for their money. The injection of regular women created quite a competition amongst the women as they vied for the men's attention. Women tried to outdo one another with shorter skirts and sexier outfits. And the male members loved it, which generated more business for the club.

Soon, being a member of the nightclub was seen as something of a status that the models and celebrities began putting on their portfolios. The little gold membership card differentiated them from their peers as a sign that they are above the rest. Regular women followed suit and it soon became apparent that any female that held the little gold card was certified hot. Regardless of their occupation, these women found themselves mingling with the famous, the powerful, and the rich of Hong Kong.

In less than a year, the PoleStar Nightclub became a huge success and Henry became the most well connected man in Hong Kong. Henry's 5'6" height and 150lb skinny frame came across for many as a timid man, yet he could put anyone in touch with anyone, for anything. Young, beautiful women came to his club with hopes of finding a filthy rich boyfriend or husband, others came to the club to advance their careers and did so very successfully. And in return, influential men had access to an unlimited amount of Hong Kong's finest women, all in one place. It paid to know people running on the inside track and at the age of 39, Henry had unfettered access to legitimate businesses and to Hong Kong's underworld.

Now, Henry was looking to expand his network with the help of Stewart.

The PoleStar was packed every night, even more so tonight because it was Saturday night. Being so close to the financial district, Hong Kong businessmen brought their foreign counterparts to this exclusive club to show off. Not many expatriates could afford to get into this club, but the few that could brought their friends. Tonight, the club was a mixed crowd of locals, rich Chinese men from the mainland and the expatriates. There were several foreigners like Stewart that were here on invitation, they were easy to pick out because they didn't speak the local language.

Although Hong Kong was like a language melting pot, the local language is Cantonese. Mainlanders spoke Chinese, majority of the foreigners spoke English, but almost everyone in the club spoke some form of English, a language the locals perceived to be one that only educated people spoke. Failing that, people communicated with their body language, expressing their desires with a flick of their head and the subtle wink of an eye without losing anything in translation.