Miss Is in Pain

Story Info
A girl's awakening passion for spanking and restraint.
1.1k words
3.95
23.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I assumed my position over her knee, her skirt slick over stockinged thighs. She pressed her forearm to my back, her hand nestled in my armpit, close to my breast...my gaze slipped downwards, taking in sheer black hosiery and blood red heels. "You're a bad girl, and bad girls must be punished!" Andromeda chided as her hand swung back and she launched her hand towards my bottom.

"Yes." agreed Suzy, "Bad girls get spanked." and Amber laughed. Andromeda's first slap landed hard and I gasped, lunging in an effort to escape. Her grip on me tightened, she meant business! Two more hard slaps arrived in quick succession, the initial sting seguing to waves of arousal within me, leaving me tingling and wet with passion. Her scent, sweet and subtle, teased my senses, and as further blows landed I groaned, my arousal stronger for the pain.

I had first discovered my passion for spanking when, at school one day, my friends and I had been playing catch and one of the boys suggested a change of the rules. Craig was good looking and I had a bit of a crush on him...sadly, unrequited. "I think the winner should get to spank the loser." he said. Usually, the loser took a knee to the bottom, and play resumed. His suggestion elicited a chorus of approval from the others, and awoke within me new feelings, warm and luscious. A debate arose, however, some of the boys insisting that the girls should be spanked with their skirts lifted, and the girls countering that the boys should accordingly drop their pants for the forfeit. Agreement could not be reached at this, but the banter had already made me wet with excitement. The thought of being bent over, humiliated and exposed in front of others began to feature often at night when I would explore my fantasies, in thrall to my fixation.

In my adolescence, my fetish for spanking was further kindled by a scene in 'Blue Hawaii' in which a spoilt and petulant Jenny Maxwell is dragged from the surf and given 'a good old-fashioned spanking' by Elvis Presley. A few years later in 'True Grit', Glen Campbell jumps a youthful Kim Darby, drags her from her mount and, tearing a branch off a handy bush, gives her a sound birching while John Wayne looks on with delight...despite her protests and struggles, she is unable to break free, and this adds new dimension to my fantasies...I would sit watching these treats, aroused and delighted that none of my family had the faintest idea of how turned on I was. Then, slipping off to my bedroom, I would lie over a pillow with my face buried in the bedspread and with one hand in my knickers, spank myself softly into the night...

At school I frequently got into trouble for talking in class and failing to pay attention. In my earlier years, I was often stood in the corner, yet the embarrassment and humiliation seemed somehow to satisfy some yearning within, perhaps I liked being the centre of attention. In later years, a visit to the headmistress became the norm...I was to discover that the anticipation of a round of verbal abuse and chastisement stimulated me to the point of near orgasm, and after a dressing down, I liked to make a detour to the wash room, where I would masturbate before returning to class. One day, while I was waiting, the urge to satisfy myself overcame me and, without thinking of where I was, slipped a hand between my thighs, caressing the willing flesh. My hand drifted north, and I had just slipped several fingers through my gusset when the principle's door opened, and there I stood, caught in the act, a rabbit in headlights.

The slap she delivered to my face caught me off guard and I staggered with the force of it...I recall to this day the sound reverberating off the corridor walls and tears welling up. "How dare you! Get in here now, you dirty bitch!" and with that, she grabbed me by the ear and dragged me into her office. "I have had enough of your bad behaviour missy, I've half a mind to give you a sound thrashing. Have you no decency?"

"No, miss. Sorry miss." I uttered. Flushed with shame and arousal, I stood at attention in front of her while she seethed with anger.

"I think your parents need to be told about this." she continued, "I can't have you disturbing the others with your outrageous behaviour."

"Please, miss..." I pleaded in desperation, "Don't tell my parents, I'll do anything...".

"It's no use begging, it's too late for that." With this, she walked around behind her desk and, opening a drawer, withdrew a long cane. "You need to be punished...you need to learn that you are here to work, young lady, not to piss around." She walked back around to where I stood and grabbed me by the hair. I struggled but to no avail as she dragged me to her desk and bent me over, forcing my head to the desk top.

As she lifted my skirt, I protested. "What are you doing miss?". I had never been caned, and was aware that this was no longer an accepted method of punishment. I tried to break free, but she had me pinned, her hand gripping the hair at the back of my head, my face pressed to the desk.

"You are in no position to argue!" she countered, and then, to my further dismay, she reached into the waistband of my knickers and hauled them down.

I felt them slide past my knees to my ankles and I began to cry out. "No, no..."

"I'll give you something to cry about, you awful girl." she answered as she drew back her hand and unleashed her first strike. The cane whistled through the air and landed hard, exploding in a flash of pain and heat on my bottom. I cried out, but as the second and third strokes landed, cries gave way to moans of pleasure. She continued, giving me six strokes in all, oblivious to any pleasure that I might take from this.

When she had finished, she released her hold and told me to tidy myself up.

I reached down and, recovering my knickers, began sliding them up my calves, the sensation intense as they caressed charged thighs, thrilling me to the core..."If I don't get a move on, I might well start dripping on the floor!" I thought as I pulled them gingerly over a well heated bottom.

"You will behave in future, or I'll have no choice but to expel you. Do I make myself clear?" she said.

"Yes, miss." I mumbled.

"Well? What do you say child...?" she countered.

"Thanky...I mean sorry miss!?" I back fumbled, blushing.

"You will attend detention for an hour after school every night this week. I will be keeping my eye on you, so be warned."