Miss Jameson Ch. 02

Story Info
While Miss Jameson's away, her friend will play.
1.8k words
4.45
93.3k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reminnes
reminnes
53 Followers

(Although this story stands alone it does briefly refer to the first instalment (Miss Jameson))

*

My name's Jim; I'm 34, 6 foot, average build and looks, single, footloose and fancy-free. I'm a doctor – specialising in orthopaedics in a private clinic in London. I drive a black Mercedes SL55 AMG sports car, and own my own flat in a block in an upscale area of South West London.

The only downside to where I lived (I thought) was that all my neighbours were considerably older than me – ages ranging from late 40s to around the 70+ mark.

After the revelation of Miss Jameson's latent sexuality on Friday evening I wondered which of my "mature " neighbours was also not quite as demure as she seemed.... I did not have long to wait.

The Saturday in question was a day off. So, having turned off the alarm the night before I slowly emerged into consciousness, stirred by a persistent noise. Glaring bleary-eyed at the bedside clock I saw that it was around 9.00 am, and that the noise in question was the phone.

Fumbling it off the hook I murmured a hoarse greeting into the speaker.

"Doctor Jim?", said this bright, vaguely familiar voice. "Betty Williams here. I was wondering if I could ask a favour?"

"mmm....."

"Well, I have this pain in my lower abdomen and, rather than call out my doctor, I wondered if you could give me a quick diagnosis."

"What the... ," I thought. But, rapidly gaining consciousness I said, "Ok, Mrs. Williams. Give me an hour or so to get myself sorted out, and I'll come to you. Which flat is yours?"

"Number 6, upstairs", she replied. "See you then".

As I showered and generally got moving, my mind mulled over these sudden calls on my professional services. Miss Jameson was obviously in need of help yesterday, but this was not something I wanted to become a habit. My private time is very precious to me, so I decided to make Mrs. Williams aware of the fact that this would be a one-off favour.

Now, I knew little about Mrs. Williams except for the fact that she is a friend of Miss Jameson, has "pepper and salt hair" black and white streaked hair, is about 5ft 5", late-middle aged - say around 60, has a typically chubby middle aged figure - huge chest and counter-balancing arse. She always seems to dress well and seems to have a friendly face and disposition.

As I rang her door bell just after 10 o'clock I was hoping this would be a quick call so I could get on with my weekend.

Immediately, the door was opened, and a grim faced Mrs. Williams answered the door.

"Thank you for coming, Doctor," she muttered. "This way", she continued, turning and hobbling painfully into her living room.

"Now where exactly is the pain," I enquired.

"Just here," she replied touching the lower right side of her abdomen.

Sitting down I eased her towards me and said, "OK, I need to examine you. This may be slightly painful."

Gently probing the area, she winced and drew a few sharp breaths.

When I had finished I asked her if she still had her appendix.

"Yes," she said.

"Well, I will need to conduct a DRE to see if your appendix is inflamed".

"DRE?"

"Digital Rectal Examination. Do you want someone to be present, to ensure maintenance of professional standards?

"No, that's quite alright", she replied quickly.

"OK." I said. "I'm sorry but I need you to find somewhere comfortable where you can bend over, and I can conduct my examination properly."

Turning round she said, "will here be OK?", and proceeded to bend forward over a settee.

"Hang on a minute, Mrs. Williams. I need to get some lubricant."

"That's OK Doctor," she replied. "There's some Vaseline on the table by you."

Surprised by this, but not reading anything into it, I donned a pair of thin latex gloves and opened the lubricant jar, and liberally smeared some on my index finger.

"Ok, Mrs. Williams. Here we go," I said, lifting up her dress. "This may be slightly uncomfortable, but I'll be as quick as I can."

Once again I was surprised; this time I found that her chubby thighs were encased in sheer stockings, which were held up by a black suspender belt, and that she had already removed her knickers.

Was she expecting this I began to wonder?

The two large globes of her buttocks parted neatly to reveal the clean little rosebud of her arse. Pressing forward my finger slid very easily straight in up to the knuckle.

"How's that, Mrs. Williams?" I asked solicitously. "Not too uncomfortable?"

Seemingly slightly out of breath, she responded, "No, it's fine Doctor. Do carry on."

Pressing on I soon had virtually all my finger buried up her arse. As I began to wiggle it about, searching for the inflamed appendix her groans and sighs became more pronounced.

Not finding any evidence of a problematic appendix I withdrew my finger, to yet another sigh from my patient.

Was that a sigh of disappointment, I wondered. Or were my ears deceiving me?

Standing back a way to mull over the findings I began to smell the unmistakeable aroma of a woman in heat.

"Have you finished, Doctor Jim," she asked somewhat disappointedly, while still bending over.

Finally realising that this was a set up, I replied, "Not yet, Mrs. Williams."

Smearing lubricant over a second finger I pressed lightly on her back to keep her in the same position, then eased both fingers up her arse.

Spreading her legs even further apart, she openly began to move her arse up and down on my fingers.

Pulling out with a loud "plop" I said, "Won't be a minute Mrs. Williams. Must pop back to the flat. Stay exactly where you are, please."

With that I grabbed my bag, raced out the door, down the stairs to my flat, flung open the door and dropped my medical bag inside.

After shutting the door, I took my time going back up the stairs thinking that the old John Thomas was going to get some action this weekend after all.

Arriving back at Flat 6 I walked in to find Mrs. Williams still bent over the settee, with her skirt pulled up and her full cheeks still openly on display.

"There you are, Doctor Jim," she said. "Why did you have to rush off?"

"Well Betty, I'm now off the clock, so to speak. So it's time for an anal invasion of a different kind".

"Oh good", she said wiggling her arse in a most provocative way as she got more comfortable. "I'm ready, no need to add any more Vaseline."

So, unzipping my chinos, I pulled out old John Thomas, who was throbbing at attention, slid forward, and with a single glide slid balls deep up her grasping arse.

"Wonderful," she cried. "I just knew you'd do me right. As hard and fast as you like Doctor Jim. I'll be right there with you."

After what seemed like only a few frantic strokes, I felt the familiar tightening of my nuts, and promptly unleashed jet after jet of scalding cum into her bowels, just as she grunted and yelled out that she was cumming too.

Eventually, shrivelled and shrunken, my dick plopped out of her gaping arse. Pulling back I could see strands of my spunk begin to dribble out and run down her thighs.

With a big sigh she straightened up, turned round and, seeing some cum pooled on the end of my dick, bent down and sucked him clean.

Looking up at me she grinned and said, " Lovely hors d'oeuvres, Doctor Jim. When can I have the main course?"

"And what might you want for the main course?" I replied, smiling.

"Ooh," she said. "I can be a really naughty bitch..."

(Which surprised me)

".... As you have already felt, I love a good hot stiff dick up my arse. But, basically, you can do whatever you want with me and to me."

"And I mean anything!" She confirmed.

"I haven't had a good shagging for years.. began to wonder if it was ever going to happen again. People think that, just because we're getting on, us mature ladies don't want sex anymore. That's rubbish," she continued. "It is now accepted fact that women in their 70s still like sex – some of them just take longer to warm up."

"Really?" I said. "This is not my field, so I wouldn't really know."

"Well," she continued. "Until I became widowed I used to make my Bert shag me every which way he could at least 5 or 6 times a week. When he became ill I used to make use of anyone who was willing. Lucky I didn't catch anything nasty really. After he died, I seemed to lose interest. But lately I have been desperate for a good poking. If I promise to be good... or REALLY bad, will you give me a good seeing to again, please? I'm game for anything your heart desires..."

"Not a problem, Betty. If the main course is as good as the starter I'll be bashing your door down regularly"

"Lovely," she replied. " Do you know you've been the topic of many a ladies bridge night; and I know at least five or six matrons in this block who would drop their drawers in a flash for you.

I thought I'd be first and try the old appendix exam trick on you ... and I'm glad it worked"

Before I could remark on this revelation she leant forward and ingested, for that's what it seemed like, ingested my dick, which soon regained its former glory, and stood proudly to attention.

Leaning back with a smirk, she said," I meant what I said – anything. Now that he's awake again where shall we put him?"

"Did you like my tight arse? Would you like to do that again? Or shall we be a little more conventional this time, and stick him up here?"

"Here" was her sopping wet gaping hole, from which she pulled 2 very wet chubby fingers.

Licking her fingers dry, she said, "You have awoken the beast Doc. You really do need to get down here and fuck me stupid."

So I did.

As I staggered back to my flat a couple of hours later, I wondered what exactly I had let myself in for.

To be continued .... Maybe

*

(Once again many thanks to those Literotica readers who have been kind enough to send me some really lovely emails regarding my stories. As I have said before, these are really just the ramblings of someone who has delighted in the more mature figure whenever the opportunity has arisen.. This has doubtless been influenced by the fact that the first three women I had sex with when I was a teenager were all in their 40s and fifties.. and my first proper BJ was from a woman in her 60s... ahh, those were the days.)

RI

reminnes
reminnes
53 Followers