Miss Kitty Vixxen's Threesome Daydream

Story Info
My mind ran away with itself.
852 words
4.29
19.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of my favorite daydreams; I wanted to share it with you. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I wrote this from a female perspective, speaking to her lover, a male.

******************************************

*Prrr* My pussy is purring. I'm picturing you and one of my tasty little treats who here only as a present for me and my luscious lesbian fantasies. The scene: a plush bed, my lovely little pet spread before me, like a buffet. My pussy growls to sample each and every delight, pushing each one between my hungry lips. You recline behind us. Dark, mysterious, calm... Watching intently yet quietly, your own desire swelling as you anticipate the naughty, raw scene that is about to unfold and also envelope you.

I caress Natalie's tight little curves, blond hair, perky young tits just calling to this pussy to reach out and touch. I'm dying to explore every inch of her creamy white neck, lick, suck, and nibble, leave a mark. I'm excited and want to rush to my prize but I exercise great restraint, delaying my own pleasure to give the utmost concern to her pleasure, comfort desires. Flicking on a taut pink nipple, kissing my way to thighs, licking that crease between her thighs and Mons... She writhes and twists under me, aching for me to lick that most desired spot, begging me to, and I graze it every so lightly and pull back. I smell a hint of fear mixed with intense desire and an uncertainty that is intoxicating to me. I smile to myself as I look in her eyes, knowing the pleasure I am about to bring her and I feel my own pussy clench and moisten hotly thinking about it.

As I'm about to start to lick her shaved clean pussy I feel hands on my ass, which is propped in the air, I'm wearing a black bustier, cleavage and figure enhancing, cinching my waist and restricting my lower lungs and I am forced to take short, shallow breathes, causing me to feel slightly light-headed and straining my breasts against the top of the outfit, my DDD-cups runeth over.

The hands I felt were the hands of the dark mysterious stranger in the corner, never missing a moment and now propped up under me, I feel your hot breathe on my pussy... my nipples are so hard, straining against the fabric, the mere thought of you excites me and you visually see my pretty, pink, fat pussy clench shut hard, just craving you... I feel your tongue touch my clit in the same moment I land my wet tongue on Natalie's clit; I've spread her pink lips apart to find her pulsing clit. She gasps, I moan into her pussy as I feel your tongue probing my sweet pussy. You bury your face in my soft pink folds, grabbing my ass with both hands. You lap away at my swollen clit and cunt like it's the best thing you've ever tasted. I feel you slide a finger into my pussy and continue licking. My brain is flooded with chemicals, endorphins and delicious sensations. Feels so fucking great but I try to keep my pleasure in check while I feast on Natalie's pussy. I'm going at it like a greedy kid in a candy store. I'm in pure heaven and her soft moans spur me on to turn them into cries and gasps of pleasure, of nails digging into my back and breathless demands "don't stop, don't stop" mm pushes me towards sliding my fingers into that little pussy and finding that rippled g*spot, that delicious little spongy spot that I will tickle... I know she's never felt that before as her face and chest flush and she throws her head back in exquisite delight... My breath catches and I cry out as I feel your dick slide into my very wet pussy and hit the exact spot I am tickling on Nadia and you slip your finger in my ass. I almost cum right then and there, the pleasure blinding but I am focused on my task, eating out this white pussy while getting fucked and fingered by a dark and sexy man. You tease my pussy with your generous cock; I slip my pinky into her little puckered ass and start pumping in an out as I suck on her clit. She almost immediately starts coming; I feel her muscles clenching down on my fingers and she digs her fingers into the back on my head, holding my face on her clit. Her juices gush out on to me as I ride out her delicious orgasm.

The sight and sound of Natalie coming has really gotten you going and your thrusting has gotten more urgent. As soon as her orgasm subsides, I take my soaking wet fingers out of her pussy and start rubbing my clit with her juices. I can't hold my own release and my orgasm rages through me, radiating down to my toes.

Part 2 to cum...

**Prrr*'s and wet kisses from Kitty_Vixxen**