Miss Linda Ch. 01

Story Info
A Second Grade Teacher is an Exhibitionist on her time off.
3.7k words
4.49
64.9k
37

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,402 Followers

My name is Linda, and I'm a second grade teacher. I am about 5'4" and trim, but I have nice round hips and my breasts are—well, nice. I have thick, light brown hair that hangs down to my shoulders and a bit lower and grey-green eyes with really heavy natural eyelashes. Guys love my eyes. I like to think that I am very prim and proper, and I certainly dress and act that way almost all the time, but sometimes . . . well, sometimes I just get horny, and then I do some things that I would never tell anyone about. Except now I am going to tell you about it, because you really don't know who I am, and I like the idea that I can describe myself being very naughty and get you so horny that you do things that you wouldn't admit to me or anyone else.

So let me tell you what I did last Saturday. I had been a good girl all week, showing up to work on time, doing my best to get the kids interested in reading, smiling sweetly to my boss, who I sometimes think is really a dirty old man, because I catch him staring at my breasts almost every day, but he never says anything or touches me or does anything else nasty, so I guess it's okay. But he is way to old for me. He must be at least forty!

By Friday night I was just tired of the routine, and when I got up on Saturday morning I decided to take a day off from being good. I went for a run, but instead of thinking about work the whole time I was running, I was thinking about how nasty and good it feels when I play with my pussy while I watch a porn flick on the internet. See, now you know something about me that nobody else knows—that I love to masturbate while I watch porn. Of course, I kind of suspect that everyone else does, too. I am sure that the dirty old man I work for does.

I went home, stripped off my running clothes, and hopped into the shower. That hot water felt so good. I was still thinking about sex. I massaged my tits for a while and then I slid a couple of fingers in my pussy. It felt really good, but then I made myself stop. I wanted to have a whole day of walking around feeling horny, so I didn't want to get myself off by nine in the morning.

I toweled myself off and walked out to the kitchen and made some coffee. I was naked, but my kitchen window faces a fenced back yard so there was no one out there to see me. I sat naked at the kitchen table, drinking my coffee and thinking about what I wanted to do with the day. I was absentmindedly pulling on my nipples, which was keeping me good and horny. I knew I wanted to do something that most people would think was kind of nasty and out of character for a prim and proper second grade teacher. By the time I finished my coffee I decided it was a good day for a shopping trip.

Now, when I am in a nasty mood, like I was this Saturday, a shopping trip has nothing to do with buying things. It has to do with going to a Saturday farmers' market in our town with no underwear beneath my usual conservative clothes. And then . . . well depending on how the day goes, maybe some other things happen.

I went to my closet and put on a skirt and a pair of white sandals with just enough heel on them to make my legs look sexy. Then I found a cotton blouse that was a nice match for the skirt. Neither the skirt nor the blouse fit very tight (I never wear tight clothes). I left a couple of buttons at the top of the blouse undone so that if I bent over someone would have a good view of my tits. I bent over in front of the mirror just to make sure. It made me hot thinking about how someone would be able to see all of my tits when I bent over to pick something up from a display counter. The skirt came to just above my knees. I stood checking myself out in the mirror. Yes, I looked just like I did when I wore the same outfit to work—a prim and proper second grade teacher. Of course, I was completely naked beneath these prim and proper garments. I am never that way when I go to school.

I stepped out the front door of my apartment and walked a couple of blocks to my car. It was a lovely warm morning and my tits were swinging softly under my blouse. The warm air felt so sexy on my exposed pussy, which I had carefully shaved while in the shower earlier.

The Saturday market was across town, so I was going to have to take my car. As I slid into it, I deliberately pulled my skirt up and spread my legs briefly. There wasn't anyone to see me, but if there had been they would have gotten a good beaver shot. Just the idea of someone seeing me expose myself like that gave me a thrill.

When I got to the Saturday market, I parked and got out of the car with the same nasty exposure. This time there were people around. I don't think anyone was watching, but just in case, I took my time getting out of the car, so if anyone was watching they got a good look at my wet pussy. I can be such a bad girl.

I walked around the market for a while looking at the handicrafts and fruits and vegetables for sale. Occasionally I bent over to look more closely at something, but the real objective was to give the person behind the counter a look at my tits. I would flash them briefly, but long enough so that they would understand I was doing it on purpose. After I stood up I would look directly at them, just to let them know that I knew they had been looking at my tits and then amble slowly off. This was certainly more fun than being a second grade teacher. I was so horny. It was delicious.

About 11:00 o'clock I went into a coffee house and bought a latte. I was sitting at a table just nursing the coffee while watching the people coming in and out of the coffee house. As I sat there sipping my coffee, I indulged myself with delicious fantasies about what they might think if they knew I was naked under these oh so prim and proper clothes.

After a while I noticed a couple several years older than me walk in. They were both quite attractive. He was tall and trim with broad shoulders. His dark hair was neatly trimmed with just a touch of gray at the temples. He had dark brown eyes that just . . . well it's the kind of look that gets under your skin sexually. She was a tall elegant blonde—sort of a real world Grace Kelly, but not quite as cold as she was (I always think Grace Kelly has kind of an ice queen look to her, don't you?)

They got coffees and sat down at a table in a corner opposite me. As she walked by, I noticed that her tits were swinging loosely under the soft, expensive-looking sweater she had on. "What fun," I thought. "I bet she doesn't have a bra on either. I wonder if she has any panties on. Hmmm, I wonder if he has any underwear on? Hmmm, I wonder how big his dick is? Hmmm, I wonder how big his dick is after she sucks on it for a while?"

"Girl, your mind is really in the gutter," I thought, "but then again, that is the point of this morning."

I got up and walked over to the coffee bar for a refill. I didn't need any more coffee, but I wanted to walk by so they could see my tits bounce. As I walked over, I put a little bounce in my step and, although I wasn't looking at them, I was sure they were watching me. My self-centered suspicions were confirmed as I walked back. They were both watching me with no pretense of discretion. I felt like they could both see right through my clothes to my naked body beneath. "Oh fuck, this is good!" I thought.

I didn't look directly at them for very long as I walked back (after all, I am prim and proper), but when I sat down, I looked right at them, returning their continuing stares. Just to be as nasty as I could, I tried to focus first on her tits and then on the bulge under his slacks. Turnabout is fair play. They had certainly been staring at my bouncing tits with undisguised lust. This couple was every bit as horny as I was.

The café was beginning to fill up, and a family with a baby in a carriage came in and couldn't find a place to sit. I offered them my table. I was going to lean on the coffee bar, but, as I walked past the couple, the husband spoke up.

"That was very nice of you to give your table to that family. Would you care to join us?"

I sat down, and we began to chat about totally innocuous subjects, but there was an undercurrent of lust. I was leaning forward on the table and, having undone a third button, I was giving them a pretty good view of my tits, which they were obviously thoroughly enjoying. Her nipples were hard and obvious through the thin sweater she was wearing, and I could see a decided bulge in his trousers. We talked about the various stalls at the Saturday market, and she asked if I had seen a particular artist's work. I said I had not, and she said, "Oh, we have to see it every week, because Richard thinks it is very erotic."

"Do you think it is erotic?" I asked her.

She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Absolutely, but I don't admit that to Richard, because that way I can tease him about how horny he is."

They debated the merits (or sexiness) of the artist's work for a while, while I continued to stare at her tits and his half-engorged cock under his trousers.

Finally the wife, Lynn, said, "Let's let Linda see the paintings and get her opinion."

We got up and left the coffee shop and walked to a back corner of the market area to look at the art booth. There were a number of wildly colored stylized renderings of nude females that left little to the imagination. The labia were exaggerated in size and/or rendered in a color that drew the viewer's attention directly to that part of the picture.

We stood back a bit so we could talk. I said, "Well, they aren't quite porn, but they are close."

"Are you offended by porn?" Richard asked.

I laughed, "Hardly, but I can easily see why Lynn doesn't like these as much as you do Richard."

"Why?"

"There are no cocks!" I said.

Lynn cracked up. "Absolutely," she said. "If you are going to paint erotica, it has to be equal opportunity erotica—pussies, tits and cocks."

"Plus plenty of fucking and sucking," I responded.

Lynn looked at Richard for a moment and then said, "Actually we have a collection of quality erotica at home. It is not like the men's mags that husbands drag home from business trips. It's a collection of fine art erotic drawings and photos that we have collected from all over the world."

"Mmm. That sounds interesting," I responded. I was thinking, "Hmm, I never heard of erotica that was characterized as fine art before, but there is no harm in taking a look."

Richard said, "Let's go to our place, and we will have some wine and share. We can walk home from here."

It took about five minutes to walk to their condo. As we were going up in the elevator, I noticed Lynn deliberately brush one of her tits against Richard's arm. She took time enough to rub it back and forth, and when she was done she looked at me and winked.

Their condo was very elegant—lots of art on the walls and some sculpture. Much of it was nude human forms, although it was tasteful enough so that, while you might call it erotic, you wouldn't call it pornographic.

We went into a tastefully decorated library off the main living room, and Richard pulled down a couple of volumes, which he handed to me.

"You can look at these while we get some wine."

As they walked out, I noticed that Lynn was fondling his ass.

I started turning the pages in the first book. They were right; it was very erotic stuff. This book seemed to be mostly pictures of guys masturbating. The ones I liked the most in my sex-addled state were the close-up pictures and drawings of cocks, especially the really hard fully erect ones. I also liked the ones that showed a big hard cock shooting cum through the air.

Richard and Lynn seemed to be taking their time getting the wine, but I wasn't particularly worried about it. When I finished the first book, I began to thumb through the second book, filled with pictures of women masturbating. These made me even hotter. Some of them were using dildos and other sex toys.

I wondered how much longer they would be. Not because I was feeling abandoned, but because I wanted to start to play with myself and I didn't want to get caught. I thought about it for a minute, and then slipped my hand into my blouse to begin massaging my left breast as lust overcame my fear of getting caught. I also pulled my skirt up a bit and spread my legs apart so that my naked pussy was exposed to anyone who would walk into the room. I wasn't touching it. That could come later. I was just exposing myself and hoping that someone would come in and catch me doing that. So sexy!

A few minutes later my hosts arrived, and I made an effort to cover up, but I also made sure that I was slow enough doing it so that they got a good look at my pussy and the breast I was fondling and they would have no doubt about what I had been doing.

They had changed clothes while getting the wine. (I had assumed they were fucking, but apparently not). He was wearing a pair of shorts like he would wear to the gym and a T-shirt. Both were made of a silky material that clung to his body. It was obvious that he had a major boner under those shorts. She was wearing a one-piece dress that was draped beautifully over her frame. It was sleeveless, and the arm cutouts were a bit oversized, so that someone could easily slide a hand in to play with her boobs. Also, the neckline plunged almost to her waist, which also provided ready access to her tits. The hemline stopped a couple of inches above her knees. Like Richard, the material of Lynn's dress seemed to cling to her body as she moved, so that she might as well have been naked.

"You seem to be enjoying our art work," she said, acknowledging subtly that they had seen what I was doing.

"It is very sexy stuff," I said as I took a sip of wine, "and you're right. It is so much better than the usual trashy stuff in men's magazines or on the internet. It is more erotic and more artistic."

They opened another book and shared it as they sat on a couch opposite me. Not much was said for a while as we all focused on the materials. When I finished my wine, Lynn got up and walked over to me to refill my glass. As she bent over to fill my glass I could see her tits. They were bigger and softer than mine, with big aureoles. Their book must have been pretty good, because her nipples were hard.

When she walked back to the other side of the room, she sat down next to Richard and pulled one heel up on the couch while pushing the other one over against Richard's thigh. This caused her dress to ride up and gave me a good view of her fully shaven pussy. Her pussy lips were large and fleshy and glistening with moisture. She reached over and began to caress Richards's cock through his shorts.

Not to be outdone, I unbuttoned my blouse all the way down to my waist. I pushed the fabric back so my tits were fully exposed. I pulled on both nipples. It was so sexy.

"What's in the book you are looking at?" I asked. It was the first thing anyone had said in fifteen minutes.

"This book is all pictures of couples engaged in oral sex. It's one of our favorites."

"That sounds very sexy," I said, as I continued to rub my tits and pull on my nipples. "The two books you gave me are really sexy. They are making me very horny.""

"We thought you would like them", Lynn responded. "We love to sit and look at them and then watch each other masturbate."

"That's kinky," I thought. "Does Richard cum on your tits?" I asked.

"Mmmm, yes," she responded. "If he hasn't cum in a few days, he can really coat my tits, which I love. Last week he squirted on me and I rubbed it all over my chest while he got me off by licking my clit." She had two fingers in her cunt by this time.

"Have you ever masturbated while someone else watched you?" Richard asked me.

"No."

"Really? It is so sexy," Lynn said as she stood and pulled her dress off over her head so she was completely naked. She then reclined against the end of the couch with her legs spread wide apart to give Richard and me both a clear view of her sex as she slid two fingers into her cunt and used her other hand to massage her right breast.

Richard slid to the opposite end of the couch and pulled his rigid cock out of his shorts. He was staring at Lynn with lust as he pulled on his cock. It was about seven or eight inches long and had a well-formed head that had a shiny drop of pre-cum on it. He rubbed that drop around the top of his cock.

I bunched my skirt up around my waist and put one leg over each arm of the armchair I was sitting in. Then I slipped three fingers in my dripping cunt.

They were watching me as much as they were each other.

Lynn said, "Doesn't his cock look sexy. It makes me so hot to watch him masturbate."

"Fuck yes", I responded. "I love to masturbate, but this is way sexier. No one ever admits that they get themselves off, but they all do it. What makes this so hot is that we are admitting it and doing it for each other."

Lynn was making whimpering noises as she rubbed one hand in rapid circles on her left breast while she shoved three fingers of her other hand as far into her cunt as she could get them. I was pretty much doing the same thing.

"I am going to cum at any minute," she said to Richard, "so if you want this little slut to see you cum on my tits, you better get over here."

Richard kneeled on the couch next too her and continued to stroke his cock. He had it pointed right at her tits. I moved from plunging my fingers into my cunt to rubbing my clit. I knew that would bring me off right along with them.

"Come on, you big stud," Lynn said. "Squirt that hot cum all over my tits. I know you like it when we do this. Sometimes when we are in bed and you have your cock in my pussy you tell me how hot it makes you to do this. Come on and squirt on me."

She looked over at me and asked, "Are you watching Linda? Are you going to watch him squirt his hot cum on my tits?"

"Oh yeah!" I said, as I continued to frig my clit and pull on my nipples. I was so close to cumming.

"Richard," she said, "look at Linda getting herself off while she watches us. Fuck it makes me so hot to have someone watching us while we are masturbating. Especially when it's someone hot like she is. Oh fuck! I'm so close. I just have to cum—now!"

Just then Richard let go with a long deep groan and begin to squirt rope after rope of pearly cum all over Lynn's face and tits.

When that happened, I just lost it. My back arched and the climax, which started in my cunt, spread across my whole body. I don't usually scream when I climax but I did this time. I suspect they heard me all the way back to the Saturday market.

Lynn briefly used both hands to rub Richard's cum across her chest and then she used one hand to stroke her clit while she shoved three fingers of the other hand into her cunt.

After a moment or two of this she let out with an "Oh, fuuuuuck!" as she arched her back in a climax.

I hung around for another glass of wine and some idle chitchat, and then I headed home. As I was walking back to my car, I developed a nagging feeling that their last name (Basconi) sounded familiar. When I got home, I Googled him and discovered that he was—nobody. But Lynn turned out to be our town's current Superintendent of Schools. What a small world. It turns out that my boss isn't the only one in our school district with a dirty mind. It appears that there are at least three of us.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,402 Followers