Miss Linda Ch. 04

Story Info
Miss Linda spys on her boss masturbating.
2.6k words
4.51
37.1k
11

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,402 Followers

Hi, it's me, Miss Linda, again, the sweet little girl that teaches second graders. No, no, not your second graders. I only teach someone else's second graders.

Whew! I'm glad we got that straight. I would not want any of you nice people to decide to go on a witch hunt to out your children's second grade teacher as a pervert that likes to expose herself and screw interesting people she meets. Not to worry, I'm not your children's second grade teacher, so you can just keep reading my stories and enjoying yourself, if you know what I mean, and remain comfortable that your children's second grade teacher is really a sweet innocent young lady who spends her weekends going to church and volunteering to help the disadvantaged. I am definitely someone else's children's second grade teacher.

Now that we have that detail straight, let me tell you about what happened when I almost got caught hiding in the closet in my boss' office while he was masturbating and watching internet porn on his office computer. You remember my boss, the dirty old man who always stares at my tits and just kind of creeps me out. So how did I get in such a predicament, you ask? Well, here's how.

I was out drinking beer on a Friday night with my good friend Sylvia. After a couple of rounds, I was telling her about what a lech my boss was.

"Well, you have nice boobs," Sylvia said. "Don't most men stare at them? I wish I had boobs that men would stare at." Sylvia was kind of flat-chested and somewhat sensitive about it. My view was that she had really nice long legs and a cute ass. She just needed to focus on her assets (pardon the pun).

"Well, it's just that he needs to be a bit more discreet about it," I said.

"That's a strange comment from a girl who likes to flash her tits to total strangers."

Sylvia knew about what I did on the weekends when I was horny. I had been trying to get her to come along for with me for months, but with no success.

"Yeah, but I only do that with strangers. I always dress conservatively and act very proper at work," I responded.

"You know," Sylvia said, looking at me over the top of a beer bottle she had just finished a pull on, "I'll bet he isn't any different than any of the men I know. They all lust over my legs, and when I have my back to them they fixate on my ass."

"So, you've finally figured out what your assets are," I said, trying to change the subject.

"I've always known what my assets are. I just wish I had your assets, too."

"You know what else those guys that lech over my legs and ass do?"

"What?" I asked in my most innocent tone.

"They go home and watch porn on the internet while they jack-off." Sylvia was getting more than a little drunk. Usually she would not get this explicit in our conversations over beer.

"Really?" I said with feigned shock. Now, you all know that I've told you in my earlier stories that I love to masturbate while I watch porn on the internet, and I think lots of other people do too, but I hadn't quite got around to telling Sylvia about that aspect of my sex life.

"Yup, its true," she said. "I was just reading about it. Lots of people watch porn and masturbate."

"Well, it sounds better than trying to pick up a guy in this bar tonight," I said, making another attempt to change the subject.

"Yeah, this place is really dead. But that's not the point. I'll bet that's exactly what your boss, the dirty old man does. He watches porn on the internet and then jacks off," Sylvia said.

"You mean like at home, right," I said trying to play really innocent. I was enjoying playing the innocent to Sylvia's worldly woman. It was so reversed from reality.

"Yeah, probably," she said. "Where else would he do it? It's not like you can log on to a porn site and pull it out and start flogging it in a Starbucks." She giggled at the idea, as did I.

"Wow, Sylvia was really getting hammered," I thought. "She never talks like this."

"You're right," I said. "Where else could he do it?" I knew exactly where else, but I took a long pull on my beer to make Sylvia believe that what I was going to say next was a wild idea.

I set my beer down and let my eyes get really wide and then said, "I wonder. I just wonder, if he does it on his computer in his office." I made it sound like wild speculation, even though I was thinking about how my friend Lynn Basconi, the Superintendent of Schools, had told me that she did just that, watching porn on her computer in her office.

"No. He wouldn't do that. That's just too perverted," Sylvia said.

"How perverted is too perverted?" I asked. "I mean if you're perverted, doesn't that mean you've gone too far already? I just don't see how you can be too perverted," I said, deftly turning the whole argument around into a defense of perversion. I loved playing with Sylvia's head like this.

Sylvia gave me a blank look. "Don't you agree?" I asked, continuing to twist her mind around. "It must be impossible to be too perverted."

Sylvia shook her head, as if that was going to clear the fog induced by the beer and the mistake of letting a linguist play word games (Well, I took one linguistics class in college).

Her eyes lit up as her head veered off onto a less mentally taxing track, "Linda, I know what you need to do. You need to catch your perverted boss watching porn and jacking off in his office!"

I was about to say, "I do? Why?" But then it occurred to me that the whole idea sounded like fun, so instead I said, "Cool idea. I know what I can do. He has a closet in his office I can hide in and watch him do his too-perverted stuff."

So that was how I found myself hiding in my boss' closet a few days later and thinking, "Oh my, that is just about the most beautiful cock I have ever seen." It was long, maybe eight inches, and it was thick, not so thick that it looked like a club, but thick enough that the very thought of what it would feel like in my pussy was causing a fire in my crotch. Who would have thought that my boss, the dirty old man, would have a beautiful cock like that?

And then there was the hand stroking the cock. The hand circled the cock, obviously providing just the amount of pressure desired by the owner of the cock (and the hand). The hand would slide up the cock until it slid past the head and then it would swirl the glistening pre-cum leaking from the end of the cock around the head. Then the hand would slide back down the cock until it reached the base to repeat the process. The strokes were long and slow.

Occasionally the owner would pause his masturbation. It was obvious that he was in no hurry to blow his wad. That was fine with me, because I was seriously enjoying my clandestine opportunity to watch him masturbate while he watched the porn film on the computer screen in front of him. The two couples on the screen were making enough noise to eliminate any real risk that my presence in the closet would be noticed so long as I was careful. Besides, I couldn't go anywhere since I obviously wasn't supposed to be in the closet.

Concluding I was trapped for as long as the owner of that gorgeous cock wanted to pull on his dick, I decided to match his illicit conduct. I unbuttoned my blouse and unhooked my front-clasp bra so I could fondle my tits while I watched him jerk off. First I just rubbed them slowly, but as I continued to watch, I began pulling on the nipples. Fuck, that felt good! Every time I twisted a nipple it sent a shot of pleasure straight to my pussy.

After a few minutes, I unsnapped the skirt I was wearing, pushed it and my panties down around my feet, and kicked them into the corner of the closet. Now I was naked from the waist down and seriously exposed above the waist, while I spied on my boss masturbating in his office. It was about the nastiest thing I could think of doing. I was so horny that my brain was in a fog (which is, of course, why I was standing there half naked in the closet). This had to be just about the best idea Sylvia had ever had. It was too bad she wasn't here. This would convince her that there was no such thing as too perverted.

I took my right hand away from my tit and slid two fingers into my dripping wet pussy. Oh, that felt good! I spun my fingers around in my pussy and then shoved them in and out just like a cock that was ramming my cunt.

But I made myself slow down, because watching this big, beautiful cock get stroked slowly and thoroughly was the real turn on. I wanted to enjoy it as long as I could.

What I really wanted to do was to go out there and suck that big cock into my mouth. While I watched him swirl the pre-cum around the head, I was thinking about how I would like to suck that cock into my mouth:

At first I would have just the head in my mouth, and I would swirl my tongue around the tip while I savored the salty taste of his pre-cum. Then I would push my mouth down on the cock until it hit the back of my throat. (His cock was so big around that I didn't think I could get it down my throat without gagging.) I would just hold the cock there in my mouth for a few seconds, and then I would pull my head away from the cock, sucking hard on it as I went. I would repeat that a few times until the shaft of the cock was sloppy wet. Then I would swirl my tongue around the head again, but this time I would be stroking the rest of the cock with my hand. I would keep that up until I thought he might be about ready to cum. Then I would pull my head away and sit on a chair opposite this big beautiful cock and spread my legs wide so the cock's owner could look right at my hot, wet, sloppy pussy while he stroked his hard, and now slippery, cock.

Oh fuck, this fantasy blowjob was making me hot. The juices from my cunt were starting to run down my legs and I now had almost my whole hand in my cunt.

The owner of the cock was obviously nearing the limits of his restraint. He was fondling his balls while he stroked his cock. When he took his hand away, the cock stood straight up on its own almost touching his belly. I noticed he really wasn't watching the porn on the tube as he had been. He was as focused on his cock as I was.

I went back to imagining what I would happen next in my fantasy blowjob.

"Do you like looking at my pussy?" I would ask him as I slid a couple of fingers into it.

Then I would tell him, "Keep stroking your cock. I want you to cum on my tits." I would pull on one of my tits with the hand not occupied with my juicy cunt.

"Do you want to cum on my tits?" I would ask.

"Fuck . . . yes!" the owner of the cock responded. His tone was very low. It was clear he was working hard to control himself. He stood up and walked over to me with his hand continuing to stroke that big, beautiful cock of his.

It was just so fucking erotic, sitting there at four in the afternoon in my boss'

office with my legs spread, fingers in my cunt and watching him stand in front of me as he pulled on this big, beautiful cock. The tip was glistening with pre-cum and the rest of it was wet from my blow job of a few minutes before. He had one hand on his balls and the other hand was slowly stroking his rock-hard prick that was positioned only a few inches from my naked tits.

I was so close to cumming (both in reality in the closet and in my fantasy) that I started just ramming three fingers of one hand into my cunt, while my other hand fluttered across my clit. I could feel the climax building. Meanwhile the real owner of the cock (not the fantasy) was really pumping on his dick. I could tell he was only moments away from squirting his load.

In my fantasy, I told him, "Go on. Stroke that dick. I want you to squirt your hot cum all over my tits," and he did just that. I watched gob after gob of white cum leap from his cock on to my tits and I began to rub it across my tits while I rubbed my clit as quickly as I could. Right behind him, I climaxed with a scream that could be heard throughout the building.

I did the same thing in the closet, except that I managed to restrain the scream (and I didn't have any of his cum to rub on my tits). At the same time, the cock I was watching shot its load onto the computer screen, while its owner groaned loudly. That cock must not have been allowed to climax in forever, because it shot stream after stream of cum at the computer screen.

My knees went weak and I had to lean against the door jam to keep from collapsing. The owner of the cock just leaned back in the chair, and I was afraid he was going to fall asleep and trap me in the closet. After a couple of minutes he sat up. He picked up a towel and cleaned up the cum he had sprayed everywhere. Then he shut down the computer, got dressed, picked up his brief case and left his office, obviously going home for the day.

I sighed a long sigh of relief at not being caught and quickly got my clothes back on. That had been really hot sex, but what if I had been caught? The office belonged to my boss, and so did that great big beautiful cock that I had just watched shoot cum all over the computer screen. He was obviously just as nasty as I had always thought he would be, but I never dreamed he would have a cock that gorgeous. I might just have to change my opinion of him.

So how bad would it be to fuck him? Really? There must be some way I could rationalize it. As I drove home I kept thinking about how much I wanted to fuck that big cock I had been watching shoot cum on the computer screen and trying to convince myself that fucking my boss would be okay, even though he was my boss and he was at least 15 years older than me. By the time I reached home I had convinced myself that fucking him would be an okay thing to do. That left only the question of how to arrange it, which couldn't be too hard given how horny he seemed to be.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,402 Followers