Miss Linda Ch. 06

Story Info
Miss Linda and the Erotic Peach.
2.7k words
4.55
23.9k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,398 Followers

Hi, it's me your friendly second grade teacher again. In my last story I told you about how I seduced my boss in his office (it wasn't really that hard. He's such a dirty old man). After that, we had sex about once a week in his office after everyone else had left the school. At first we just fucked in his office, but after awhile we figured out that the janitorial staff wouldn't arrive for several hours, and we had the whole school to ourselves. Then we started fucking all over the school. It was so unbelievably sexy to walk around the halls with nothing on. One afternoon he fucked me as I was leaning over a table in the cafeteria and another time on a weight lifting bench in the gym. It was really sexy, partly because Mr. Johnson really is a good fuck, and mostly because we were doing something that was so wrong by a lot of people's standards (or at least the standards that they admit to publicly, which should never be confused with what they really do when the opportunity arises).

A couple of months after we started our little after school sessions, I went on vacation with my parents. We were in Hawaii, several time zones away from where I live. Don't get me wrong, Hawaii is nice, but a vacation with your parents when you are 25 is . . . well, boring, to put it in one word. Also, after a week I was getting just plain horny. One morning my parents went for a drive to the other side of the island. I begged off from the trip, because I had a really nasty idea. No! I didn't tell them that. I just made up some lame excuse.

As soon as they were gone, I changed into a sundress that buttoned down the front. I had planned to wear my bikini under the dress, but . . . I decided that wearing nothing beneath the dress would be more fun.

I did the math and figured out it was about 2:00 pm at home, which was a little too early for what I had in mind. That was okay, because I wanted to go to the market to get something I needed for my plan.

The market was just a short walk away, but it was a really sexy walk, given that I was all but naked. Okay, the sundress covered me almost down to my knees, but I had figured out that with the light behind me, it was translucent. You could see the silhouette of my body almost as clearly as though I was naked. Plus, anyone could see my tits bouncing under the dress. Umm! It was a very sexy walk to the store.

When I got to the store, I went to the vegetable section. I know that all of you out there with dirty minds know what I was up to. You nasty people! I bet you go and get cucumbers to fuck yourselves with, too. Well, the problem was that they didn't seem to have any cucumbers in this store. I don't know if that is a Hawaiian thing or what, but I was really disappointed when I figured out that there were no cucumbers.

Then I saw something almost as good—bananas. Not just the little Hawaiian kind, but some of those big Central American ones that they sell in all the stores at home. I grabbed a bunch and headed for the checkout stand. I was in a hurry to get home and put my plan into action, but I noticed that the woman behind the check out counter was making an extra effort to keep me chatting for a minute. Then I realized that I was backlit by the sunlight coming in the doorway. That nasty little lesbian slut was just stalling so she could stare at my silhouette. The realization that the grocery clerk had the hots for me sent a shot of lust straight to my pussy, and I decide that I didn't need to put my plan with the banana in action right away.

"Oh wait," I said. "There is one more thing I need." Before she could respond I walked quickly away from the counter and back to the vegetables where I grabbed a ripe juicy peach. Before I came back I popped open several buttons on my sundress so that most of my naked breasts were visible from the right angle.

I walked back to the counter and put the peach down for the clerk to scale and ring up. I could tell she wasn't paying any attention to anything other than my half visible tits.

When she started to put it in a bag, I said, "Wait, I want to eat it now." I grabbed the peach and leaned back against the rail. With one hand I pulled back on my barely buttoned sundress so even more of my tits were exposed and with the other hand I began to eat the peach. I didn't know that a peach could have an orgasm, but this one did. On the first bite it squirted juice all over the front of my sundress and my mostly exposed tits.

I groaned like I was having sex. "Oh, god, this is a good peach." As I filled my mouth with a second bite, I moaned. "Mmmmm. So fucking sweet and juicy." The juice continued to run down my chest.

I pulled the peach away from my face and used my long tongue to wipe the juice from my lips in the most lascivious way I could conceive of, letting the rest of the juice just continue to run down my tits.

"Do you like peaches?" I asked the clerk, who was staring with a mixture of disbelief and lust.

"Uh. Yes," she stammered. The tension in her voice betrayed more sexual tension than disbelief.

I took another big bite, letting the juice continue to run down my tits. "How do you like to eat them?" I asked.

"That looks pretty good, just the way you are doing it," she responded.

I looked down at my peach-juice-covered boobs and said, "You don't think it is too messy?" I began smearing the peach juice around on my tits. As I did that I pushed my dress aside to let her see all of my tits.

"Oh my god, no!' she said. "I have never seen anyone enjoy a peach the way you are. It looks marvelous."

As she spoke, I took the remainder of my peach and smeared it across my fully exposed breasts.

"Can I taste it?" she asked.

Ignoring the fact that she might mean the peach, I leaned forward and held my breasts out to her. She leaned across the counter and began to lick the peach juice off of my tits, paying special attention to my nipples. This went on until we heard a car pull up in front of the store. The clerk jumped back and looked scared half to death.

"Don't worry," I said. "Whoever that is can't see us until they come through the door." As I spoke, I buttoned my peach juice stained dress over my sticky tits, picked up my bananas and headed for the door. I took a couple of steps and then turned around to look at the clerk. I peeled off one of the bananas from the bunch and tossed it to her.

"I know what I am going to do with these bananas when I get back to my condo, and if I were you, I would do the same thing as soon as you get a break."

She was in utter shock at this point and blushing hard. I am not sure if it was from embarrassment or lust, although, given the way she had been sucking on my nipples my guess was that that the flush on her face was lust.

"Have a nice day," I said over my shoulder as I turned and walked away, knowing that she was seeing a perfect silhouette of my naked body through the dress as I walked toward the bright sunlight beyond the doorway. As I walked out, a woman and two small children passed me going into the store. I didn't think that they would be buying bananas and peaches, or at least not for the same reasons as me.

I chuckled all the way back to the condo. It was really a shame that woman and her kids had arrived. Otherwise, it would have been my first seduction with a peach as an instrument of foreplay.

I looked at my watch and realized that it would be 4:00 p.m. at home. By this time the last of the teachers and staff would have left the school, and given that it was a Thursday (our regular fuck day) I was fully expecting that Mr. Johnson would just be sitting down at his computer to look at porn—given that he didn't have me to fuck. It was time to give that dirty old man a call and try some phone sex. I stretched out naked on the bed with one of the bananas handy. Then I dialed Mr. Johnson's office number. It rang a couple of times.

"I can't believe he isn't there," I said to no one in particular. "I have been fantasizing about this call all day." Finally he picked up.

"Hello."

He has such a sexy, deep voice. I just let him hang for a minute until he said hello twice more.

"Who is this?"

I groaned a bit. Not exactly heavy breathing, but kind of like it.

He said nothing in response so I finally decide I had to 'fess up.

"This is your fuck buddy."

"Linda?"

"Ummm. Yes."

"What are you doing?"

"Well, I am lying naked on a bed with my legs spread wide apart, thinking about that big hard cock of yours. What are you doing?"

He laughs. "I am doing teacher reviews."

"Bullshit. I think you are looking at porn on your computer."

He laughed again. Such a sexy laugh. "Okay, you got me. I was doing teacher reviews, but when everyone left I started thinking about the first time you seduced me and how unbelievably sexy it was when you pulled your dress up around your waist and showed me your pussy."

"So, do you have a hard on?" I asked.

"I didn't, but it has gotten that way quickly since you called."

"Take it out of your pants."

"Okay." I heard him pull his zipper down.

"Now start to pull on it, while I tell you what I have been doing."

Silence.

"Are you stroking that big, hard dick of yours?"

"Yes."

"Does it have any of that really nice and slippery pre-cum on the tip?"

"A little."

"Good."

I proceeded to tell him about my search for a cucumber and my near seduction of the lesbian store clerk.

"You are a very naughty girl," He said when I finished the story.

"Yes I am, but that is what you like about me, you dirty old man. Are you still pulling on your cock?"

"Yes, and the tip is getting really slick. I wish you were here to suck on it."

"Ummm. That would be really nice. I would lick the head with my tongue and then suck it into my mouth, while I pumped the rest of it with my hand. How long could you last before you shot your cum into my mouth?"

"Right now, not long." His voice was low and growling. "I haven't cum since you left."

"Why not. Did you miss my pussy?"

"Yes, and that nice round ass of yours and your oh-so-sexy tits."

"So, if I just kept sucking on your dick and stroking it, you would explode cum all over me."

"Oh yes. That's so much better than shooting down your throat. I like to see it splatter on your face and your tits."

His voice was really getting to me. I was lying on the bed with my legs spread apart and two fingers pumping in my sloppy, wet pussy. I had tucked the phone between my shoulder and my ear so I could fondle my tits with the other hand. It felt so good.

"Let's not cum yet," I said.

"Okay. Let me tell you what I want to do when you get back."

"Okay," I said as I slid the banana into my slippery, wet pussy. It felt so good.

"I want to go with you to a sex shop."

"Ummm, and what are we going to do there?"

"We are going to buy you a really naughty maid's outfit—a very short black dress, a bustier that stops short of covering your tits, and a little white apron. Black nylons and spiky high heels."

I groaned as I twisted the banana around in my cunt.

"I thought you didn't want to cum yet?" he responded.

"Well, I am fucking myself with this banana, and it feels so good. Ohhhhh, shit this is good."

"I can tell you how to make it better," he said, his voice in a low growl.

"How could it get any better than this?"

"Is it a curved banana?"

"Yes."

"Turn it over so the tip is facing out, and pull it part of the way out of your pussy until the tip hits your G-spot."

I did as he instructed and it was like a jolt went through my whole body when the tip of the banana hit the right spot. I cried out, "SHIT!"

"You found the spot."

"Oh, god, yes!"

"Okay, now don't push quite so hard on it. While I talk, you just slide the banana up into your cunt until it feels really full and then pull it back and just graze your spot."

I did as he said, and frankly I don't remember much of what he said we were going to do with the maid costume, but I think it involved him paddling my ass while he fucked me from behind. I'll find out more when I get home, I'm sure.

"Fuck. I am going to cum soon and for a long time. Are you close?" I said. He hadn't said anything for a long time, but I could hear him breathing, hard.

"Yes," he whispered in a low, breathy way. "Let's cum," and then he started to groan. I was imagining big hot strings of cum shooting out of his dick.

With that, I pulled the end of the banana down hard over my g-spot while my other hand was rubbing my clit as fast as it could. I erupted in a long, hard climax. "FUUUUUCK!" I screamed.

I thought I heard him groan on the other end of the line, but I was so far gone in my own climax that I wasn't sure.

"Did you cum?" I asked.

"Fuck yes! I thought I was never going to quit squirting cum."

Then we were both quiet for quite a while. Finally I said, "Well, I have to clean up. My parents should be home soon, and I don't think they would understand what I have been doing with this banana."

He laughed and said, "Don't underestimate them."

"I don't want to know."

"Can we do this tomorrow?" he asked.

"No." I responded. "I have to be a good girl for the rest of this trip, but I promise that I will be very horny by the time I get back. I think you should just go and buy that maid costume." I gave him my sizes and told him I would be thinking about what we could do with it.

With that we hung up and I jumped in the shower and washed all the peach juice and other fluids off myself and got dressed before my parents got back. I was about to throw the banana in the trash when I had a better idea. I hadn't had lunch, and I was hungry, so I peeled it and ate it. Best banana I ever had.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,398 Followers