Miss Love Finds Love

Story Info
A young female attorney takes on a major airline.
8k words
4.64
29.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

The clerk read out Item 17 on the City Council's agenda. A Miss Augustine Love and three others were petitioning the council to have the city's airport closed between 8:00 pm and 6:00 am 24/7 so their sleep was not disturbed.

Heavy jowl Mayor Rogers with narrow eyes sniggered. "Call the chief petitioner."

"Miss Love, this approach is wasting out time and if granted would threatened the city's economy. Please withdraw it."

"No."

"Then in the powers vested in me I dismiss the petition. Please return to your seat."

"Very well Mayor Rogers but I shall go to the Governor on this matter."

"You'll be wasting your time. I have legislative authority to dismiss any petition that threatens significantly the economic well-being of this city and have so ruled. You may not be aware that Flight 109 each evening at 11:11 flies out the produce from my farms to various destinations for canning. Off you go. Next petition please."

In the lobby of City Hall blonde Augustine's three friends, Angie Anderson, Winnie Harris and Isobel Robinson expressed their disappointment and thanked Augustine for leading the charge.

"It's failed so we all now return to our homes and sulk."

"It isn't over. Just watch this space," said the 30-year old attorney.

Her three business clients looked started. "What do you propose doing?" Angie asked their pretty, somewhat stocky leader.

"Look for another way. It's that 11:11 flight that is our problem."

"Agreed," Winnie said and Isobel echoed that.

Back in her office Augustine found Sky Haul Airlines ran the 11:11 flight. The airline was based in New York. Well, that was food for thought.

Mid-afternoon a handsome guy in his early thirties called on Augustine and informed the receptionist he was from The Echo. The receptionist slipped him in as a client was leaving Augustine's office. "Hi Miss Love, I'm Dick Talbot from The Echo and would like some quotes from you on the council's handling of your petition."

Augustine looked at her diary and saw no Dick Talbot had an appointment with her. She wondered if newspaper reporters were slipped in between patients of surgeons in operating theaters and were unfortunate to have a testicle removed. Still, this interloper could be useful to her cause.

"I and my fellow petitioners were unfairly treated by a dictatorial mayor whose heart is made out of his shallots and beetroot. According to my research he is the only user of that night freight flight. Only a weak-ass mayor would hide behind self-interest and a conveniently framed law so after today's ruling by the mayor what does that make him?"

Dick said, "Miss Love, you of all people being an attorney know you can't publicly claim our mayor is weak-assed?"

"Oh but I haven't. Please read back to me what you have just noted as me saying."

Dick read out the sentence and looked up admiringly. "Beautifully and cleverly expressed Miss Love. I shall attempt to convince our editor we should run it. The slur is implied but not stated insomuch."

"Thank you. And I wind up by saying we are so disappointed our intransigent mayor did not get off his backside and attempt to find a solution to the problem raised by the right-thinking petitioners. He should have personally attempted to find a solution because it is his farm produce that the aircraft flies in to collect very late at night."

"Dick, please call me Augustine. Could we meet later for a drink? I finish here at 6:00."

"Yes certainly, is this a date of do you wish to consult me?"

"It possibly could interest you more if I did not answer that question Dick."

They arranged to meet and the Regal Bar of the Hotel Fairfax.

Dick left the room scratching his head.

Dick rushed into the bar late. "Sorry. The editor Stan Morris asked me to get the mayor's comment to your comment and the mayor refused to give it over the phone. I had to wait outside his office until he felt ready to talk. His comment was. "I'll sue the bitch and you can print that, so we are."

"What old Stan is taking a risk?"

"The one thing that gets up Stan's ass is anyone who facetiously threatens to sue anyone, knowing they haven't a leg to stand on and use the opportunity to punch below the belt, especially if the opponent is female."

"Yes, Stan is a gentleman."

"He told me – and now this is off the record – that for all he knows you are not a slut and definitely never have quite acted like a bitch."

"Oh charming. Isn't old Stan a sweetheart?"

"I'm staying neutral on this one Augustine."

"Would you like to find out if I am a slut Dick?"

Augustine had spoken quite loudly and conversations in the bar fell away.

Blushing, Dick said loudly, "He had no right to use that word about you Miss Love."

Other conversations resumed.

"Oh Dick darling," Augustine whispered. "Thank you. My honor remains intact."

"Why am I here?"

"Almost two years ago when you arrived to work on The Echo I recall you saying you had a sister who worked with one of the TV networks in New York as an assistant producer. Is she still in that position?"

"Actually she's Elizabeth Hart, who has become a top behind-the-news program maker."

"Dick darling. Would you contact her and invite her to do a program about me, the working title being, Miss Love Goes to New York to Get Her Sleep Back."

"I think I can see where this is heading... you intend taking on the airline?"

"Oh how clever Dick. Yes. I purchased one hundred shares in the airline today; stockholders are entitled to speak at next month's AGM. Please finish your drink. I'm taking you home to prove, just to you, that the bitch really is a slut when she chooses to be."

"Er..."

"Dick, please don't lie. I called the chief reporter's executive assistant and she confirmed you were due to finish work at 6:00 today; Come along Dick."

* * *

Dick had seen Augustine many times but never had they spoken. She had the powerful curvy figure that screamed to a guy to take to bed but her mind were off-putting... very awesome. He'd been in court when she'd cut assistant district attorneys to pieces and on one celebrated occasion she'd cut loose on a judge who when summing up had misquoted a particular point of law that could have had serious consequences for her client, raising in the judge's mind the severity of the assault charge. The judge turned purple and called counsel up to the bench and only when the assistant to the assistant district attorney hurried up with the cited reference open did the judge after reading it ask counsel to return to their seats and he congratulated Miss Love for assistance in defining with greater clarity a fine point of law.

When he'd returned to the office Dick reported the incident to the editor and Stan had laughed and said Miss Love was not a person to be fiddled with. He then laughed and said he could talk; years ago he'd fiddled with her mother. That raised a question over Augustine's comment about Stan always being a gentleman: would a gentleman fiddle with one's mother or even talk about it, even years later?

Augustine lived in a charming and beautifully restored 1940s cottage surrounded by an old fashion garden. It was one of the notable homes of the city and she loved it and tourists often stopped to take photos of her working in her garden in 1940s-style gardening clothes including having her sunhat with a flimsy white scarf over it tied under her chin. Dick's friend Alice Beach had won a national newspaper photography award for it, entering it in the nostalgia section that rarely received entries.

Just as Dick was wondering what Alice would think of him, being alone with Augustine in her home, he heard Augustine say, "Since you have come home with me Dick I assume it is to fuck me?" Heavens, why hadn't the woman used a softer work like seduce?

"Er, I guess so."

"Oh my Dick, you only guess so. Let me find out by unzipping and freeing Dick's dick. It's temperature and state of arousal will tell me exactly what Dick's answer really is."

The dick behaved treacherously. Its temperature soared and it grew in Augustine's hand.

"Oooh Dick. You are such a big boy."

At that Dick almost shot his wad.

Dick rose from the bed, looking down at the memorable body of Augustine.

"I'm dressing and then going. Do you want me to... er... fetch a towel for you to clean up?"

"No thank you darling. I rarely have men shoot cum all over my body, including my face and hair. I just wish to remain in this position to enjoy being almost in a cum bath. You are certainly a big shot Dick."

"Well the excess sometimes draws complaints," Dick said coloring. "But tonight I was aroused to unprecedented heights. You are exceedingly good with your tongue, hands, feet and in your lurid mutterings Augustine. And you squeeze your cunt like no other woman I've met."

"Pussy sounds nicer darling. Perhaps we could do this again?"

"I'll need a month to recover, Dick joked and she looked ever so pleased.

Dick jerked his zip over his buddy at rest. "Good night Augustine. Don't let my cum set like concrete on you. I'll call my sister as soon as I have my phone. It's in my car."

"Thank you. What we did here tonight wasn't intended to make you more cooperative because I already knew you recognized a potentially great story. I just felt like a fuck and you were the guy in my sights. Don't mention me to Alice."

"You know about me and Alice?"

"She's a friend of a friend who talks a lot and I have seen you two walking into the movies and restaurants."

"She'd half kill me if I told her."

"Goodnight Dick. Just remember this: Never tell a lover you have fucked another woman. They can't bear the thought of being told that. In that instance, women invariably prefer the man to lie to them."

"Good night and thanks for that amazing sisterhood tip. I can't wait to get my hands on you again Augustine. Please think about that."

"Oooh."

* * *

Augustine in the bath next morning picked up her phone and smiled.

"Good morning Miss Love who is coming to New York from Arizona to take on the country's biggest cargo-container only airlines, or so I'm told. I'm Dick's married sister Elizabeth Hart."

"Oh Elizabeth, doesn't a family network work effectively. Please call me Augustine. Yes, I'm coming to New York and my mission is to win my fight so mentioned this to Dick with the thought you might see a mini-documentary in it. You know the sort of thing, 'Feisty young woman takes on billionaire leafy vegetable grower and a mega airline.'

"Oooh."

"Exactly. That is my thought also. My fight could wilt like a lettuce caught without water but you and I are adults and know you win some, you loose some but unless you fight you loose the damn lot."

"Oooh."

"Yes exactly Elizabeth. I'm relieved you are so understanding."

Elizabeth said, "Augustine, I require an answer to this question: Do you think you have a hope in hell of winning this one."

"Hope? What kind of weak-backbone question is that? Elizabeth, I wouldn't be wasting my time going to New York if I thought that. I'm going to New York to win."

"Oh goodness, Augustine. You have my heart pounding. I can fly in to Phoenix to see you Thursday, staying overnight. How does that suit you?"

"Fly into Lode which is where I live. We have an international airport. Bring light clothes and moisturizer Elizabeth because it's hot and dry here. Are you aware Lode is the winter capital of the world for lettuce?"

"Um no. I thought that was my local fruitier or the supermarket."

"Very droll Elizabeth. I think I'm going to really like you. Come to Lode and I'll open your eyes. Please stay with me. Give me your email address and I'll send details."

* * *

Elizabeth Hart arrived in Lode to find the temperature a full 10 degrees warmer than when she'd left JFK. She couldn't believe she was doing this but had always been a sucker for her younger brother's whining. She grinned. Dick believed in this woman and her story but he must also be doing something with her and Big Sister has an idea what that would be.

She looked around. Augustine said she'd been wearing white and red sandals. Elizabeth saw an exceedingly attractive hooker in a strapless short white dress and red sandals but no sign of a conservatively dressed attorney. Oh god, the hooker was going to proposition her.

"Elizabeth Hart?"

"Yes. Oh god, it's you Augustine. Oh you look amazing. I was expecting...ah..."

"A legal frump?"

"Ah... yes."

"So since I look a little sexy I'm now drawing in your mind a much more likely doco?

"Ah... yes."

"Welcome to hot and dry paradise darling. We must get you out of those clothes. You look too much like a New York TV frump."

"These are my light clothes."

"Darling, do you want sweat showing under your armpits, between your breasts and something looking suspiciously like a sweat patch between your legs. Wearing shiny brown cotton in this climate is disastrous, believe me."

They stopped off at nearby Southgate Mall where Elizabeth, in her late thirties, was bullied into shedding her stockings, cami and bra and packing them away with her old dress and walk out, protesting, in a strapless white dress, the only concession Augustine would allow it could be much lower that hers, going way down to just above the knees.

"This is what a plucked goose must feel like," Elizabeth complained. My breasts feel as if they are dancing the waltz."

"Neat eh?" Augustine smiled. "Wait until you see guys looking at you, licking their lips."

"Oh god."

Elizabeth flew out next morning waving goodbye to her exhilarating new friend. The house and garden had enchanted her; she'd also fallen in love with Augustine, but not sexual love because she was married with the almost mandatory two children, a girl and boy. Still the excitement Augustine filled her with came close to competing with sexual excitement.

Last night, bloated with fine food and far too much wine, Elizabeth had jumped out of bed, almost crapping herself, thinking Armageddon had arrived. But no, it was 11:11 and the big jet was swinging around on a heading for Chicago. As Augustine said the military jets tended to be far more civic-minded and blasted off into the desert.

"Are you awake," Augustine had called.

"Yeah, almost scared shitless."

"Good girl. I wanted you to have the experience to feel why I'm so passionate about this. Goodnight sweetie."

* * *

The head of programming argued that it was utterly wrong – professionally immoral –take the side of one woman and place Lode's economy in jeopardy.

"Clarence darling, this woman is not out to wreck an economy or to send growers to the wall. All she is seeking is a bit of understanding and to affect a compromise that reads, earlier flights. Think national awards Clarence. This is going to be my best deco ever. This is the most amazing woman I've ever met. She has energy to burn and is passionate about everything."

"Oh yeah. A modern day crusader from where is it?"

"Lode."

Clarence laughed.

"Shut up Clarence and listen to this tape of my conversation with her about her house and garden. It's a set up out of a fairytale book. And then we listen to her talking about her passionate mission to New York."

Clarence rubbed his jaw at the end of the taping and said, "I have to admit she'd impressive. I'd hate to be opposing her."

"And now for my trump card Clarence. This is what she looks like."

Clarence's eyes bulged and his one-word delivery was, "Jesus."

At 4:30 that afternoon Clarence's PA delivered to Elizabeth her authority to commence the doco and confirmation that funding for it was in place. Screening would be nation-wide at 7:00 on the evening of the airline's AGM.

Elizabeth fell across her desk and wept.

Christopher Read came bursting into Elizabeth's office, barely managing to knock.

"I can't believe this, pulled off directing 'Weekly Fashion', one of most success new shows to do a stupid doco for you."

"I can understand your hurt darling but work your butt off and you'll have a national award."

"That is crap Elizabeth and you know it."

"This is wasting my time Christopher but you are entitled to a full briefing. Come with me over to Kelly's Bar."

"At least that's some compensation."

After listing to the tapes with a couple of drinks in his belly Christopher's aggression had subsided. And he also said "Jesus" when shown Elizabeth's digital camera shots of a sexpot called Augustine Love.

"When can I start?"

"You interrupted me working on assembling our team and setting schedules. But let me know as soon as you have a date to extricate yourself from 'Weekly Fashion' and you can take a crew to Lode. The team will need to photograph Miss Love in bed when the aircraft flies over at 11:11. Miss Love sleeps in the raw so be discrete with your direction darling. She is an attorney, not a hooker. You could become confused."

* * *

Augustine called Dick. "I'd like you to come over."

His voice sank to a sexy low and said which spelling of 'come' are you using in this context?"

She giggled throatily and the greasy charmer said smoothly, "My question has been answered."

Dick came into the house and ripped off her clothes, not that there was much to rip off. Augustine threw herself at him, kissing him and unbuckling him with apparent expertise.

They connected, noisily and lustfully and Dick blew inside two minutes.

"Don't worry darling," said his temptress, with a pedigree obviously stretching back to the days of ancient Rome and Babylon and other famous locality of whores of old. "You will be recharged within minutes, I just know you will."

Then she, with magnificent control, gushed over Dick's deflating cock. His eyes flew open wide and her felt revival coming... er, taking place.

As they rested, Augustine sweeping cum off her eyebrows with a finger and sucking up, told her lover to switch on his tape and them brought him up to date with what was happening. Dick agreed to keep everything he compiled secret until the morning.

NBC had already been granted permission to have two camera teams at the annual meeting of the airline. The airline's PR team was suspicious but accepted the corporation's explanation that one of its business reporters understood Sky Haul Airlines had made a record profit and would be announcing a special bonus to shareholders."

"Who told your man that?" demanded the head of PR. "That was supposed to be our best-kept secret."

The NBC PR woman said the secret would remain safe and the authorization to be present at the annual meeting were issued with the proviso that no pre-advance information be televised, which was exactly what NBC wanted.

Absolutely thrilled that everything was going so well Elizabeth took her husband Gary to bed as soon as he arrived home that evening and the greatly surprised newspaper executive received the best sex he'd had since their honeymoon.

"God, I'll have to take tomorrow off work. I'll be unable to walk."

"Darling, let's help the kids with their homework and after they are off watching TV after dinner I want to talk to you about arranging a front page story for me in your Daily News."

"I'm head of new business and that's nothing to do with editorial."

"Oh silly me darling. But after what I tell you I'd think you will be talking to the Editor-in-Chief of whatever name is given to the God of News."

* * *

Christopher arrived in Lode with his film crew and set up filming Miss Hart dressed in her traditional manner working in her cottage garden.

Augustine rather took to Christopher and took him to bed but insisted he wear condoms because she suspected he appeared to have strong leanings towards been gay. She first suspected that when he sniffed at her garden flowers and predominately gave his attention to pink flowers, as women tend to do if one observes in sharp focus.