Miss Lovely Legs

Story Info
Two friends will do anything to win a lovely legs contest.
12k words
4.12
37.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was midnight on a warm summer's night at the Holiday Camp. Marie and Emily, were alone and stripping off their clothes on the deserted sandy beach. They had got down to panties, when they looked at each other and giggled. "Shall we?" asked Marie. "Yesss" Go for it doll. Let's go starkers."

So, quickly, they peeled them off. Marie's were pink. Emily's were white. Both girls slipped them down their long smooth legs and added them to the small pile of clothes on the beach. Now they were naked and shrieking with excitement, racing each other down to the waves. Marie's lovely long legs striding out and Emily half a stride behind. "This is what we've been dreaming about," shouted Emily as she splashed in the water. "Yeah and we've got the place to ourselves," Marie shouted back.

The girls were there half an hour frolicking and dancing as the tide came in to meet them. They were laughing and giggling at their own outrageous behaviour; revelling in the freedom and naughtiness of their nakedness. Both women had superb figures which were silhouetted in the moonlight as they moved around "Is this a nude beach?" laughed Emily. "Well it is now" giggled Marie. They were only a 100 yards or so from the chalets and they vowed to come back again another night.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Marie and her husband went to Barton's Holiday Camp on the Yorkshire Coast every summer holiday. It was almost a family tradition, because, she had been going there for holidays for as long as she could remember. Her Mum and Dad had taken her there as a child. Then, she had gone as a teenager with friends, and now, she went with Dennis, her husband.

Her best friend, Emily, lived up the street with her husband Mike. The girls had been best friends since childhood and there had always been a fierce competitive spirit between them. They were constantly trying to outdo each other. It had started at school and had continued ever since. It was a friendly rivalry but deadly serious, nevertheless. And they saw a lot of each other, what with living in the same street and working at the same factory.

Now it was summer and annual holidays were almost upon them. They got two weeks holiday, and this year, as she had done every year for as long as she could remember, she was preparing for her week at Barton's.

Marie had just about finished packing a suitcase when Dennis dropped a bombshell. "This is my last year there," he vowed. "I'm sick of the place. We need a change. Other people go to Turkey or Spain or somewhere, so we're going to do the same. I've been talking to Mike and he agrees with me."

Marie was shocked. She loved her week at the holiday camp. She loved everything about it; the friendly atmosphere, the redcoats, the chalets, the competitions, everything. She took part in everything that was going on, it was great fun. There were all kinds of events and she was up for it all. Her friend, Emily, was exactly the same and both were fiercely determined to win everything they went in for.

What had grated with Marie was that Emily had won the prestigious lovely legs contest at Barton's the previous summer. She had won a crown, a gold sash, and a lot of prize money. And, she had not let Marie forget it. She had bragged about it at every opportunity. She knew it irked with Marie, so she bragged about it all the more. The trouble was that Marie hadn't even entered the competition. That was because, Dennis, had moaned on about it so much she had just given up on the idea. "I don't want other men ogling your legs," he had complained. But, Emily just went ahead and won it, much to Marie's annoyance.

"You've got better legs than Emily" her Mum had told her and she secretly loved the idea of proving it. She spent hours at the gym and keep fit classes to lose those extra pounds she had gained during the winter. Also, she had been on a diet, watching her calories. Now she knew she was back to her best. The mirror and scales didn't lie. And her legs had never looked in better shape; tanned and shapely nd eager to be put on show. Oh how she wished she could win that contest and put one over on Emily. If only she could get past Dennis and his prudish mind-set.

Also, she realised that if she didn't enter this year, she might never get another chance. She was 27 now and each year younger girls stood a better chance of winning.

She looked up gloomily from her packing. She wouldn't be able to take it if Emily won again this year. But, no doubt, Dennis would put his foot down again.

The weather was great on the Saturday they arrived at the Camp and Marie's spirits soared. She just knew they were going to have a great time.

The holiday soon got into a familiar pattern. Marie and Emily looked for events and races they could enter, while their husbands went down to the pub to play snooker or watch sport on the giant T.V. Emily won at swimming, while Marie won the ladies sprint. Then they combined to win the three legged race and collapsed in laughter during the egg and spoon race.

Marie was sitting outside her chalet in the sun when Emily swaggered past. "Oh I've just filled in an entry form for the lovely legs contest," she announced.

Marie ground her teeth.

She was desperate to enter herself, but, she knew Dennis would just lose his temper if she mentioned it again.

It was on the Tuesday when Dennis came in with his news. "Mike and I have managed to get hold of some tickets for the cricket up in Leeds this week, I hope you don't mind. We thought we would leave you and Emily here and pick you up on Saturday morning."

Marie opened her mouth to protest, but, he cut her off. "Look I'm fed up with this place and I've only been here a day or two. I know you love it here so there's no reason why you shouldn't stay and enjoy yourself. And you'll have Emily for company..... You'll have a great time."

Marie and Emily stood with arms folded as they watched their husbands drive away the next morning. They had mixed feelings about it.

"I don't know about you, Marie, but I'm going to have the time of my life," said Emily. Marie nodded in agreement. "Yeah, to hell with it, let's enjoy ourselves."

Normally, the girls stopped in the chalet and watched T.V. while the men went across to the pub. But, that evening, they decided to dress up and go across themselves. An hour later, they were on their way.

As they walked in, some heads turned. They both looked quite stunning. Emily wore a white top and blue denim mini skirt while Marie's lemon coloured dress was only marginally longer. They had both spent time on their hair and make up to good effect. Marie felt sexy in her stay-up tan stockings and pink panties. "I'm glad we did this," whispered Emily. Marie eyed her friends tanned legs and high heel sandals and just knew that the pair of them would be attracting some male attention before the night was over. It was just like they were single again. Her heart was thumping in her chest as she nervously looked around. She half expected her husband to come through the door and be furious with the way she was dressed and sitting in the pub for men to look at her. Then she reminded herself that she wouldn't see him until the end of the holiday.

There was loud music playing and several people started to dance. So, they got up and joined in. After a couple of drinks they started to laugh and enjoy themselves.

Then Emily went to visit the ladies. Marie looked at her as she walked across the room with her hips swaying from side to side. She had to admit, albeit grudgingly, that her friend had a superb pair of legs. Then she noticed that Emily had made a bit of a detour to go past a table where 4 young men were sitting. She'd got their attention alright, by the way all of them turned to look at her retreating figure.

When Emily returned to the table the mystery was solved. "See those 4 guys over there?" She whispered. "Well, they are the musicians who play in the entertainment centre. I think they call themselves, "The Bandits" or something. Anyway, I was told today that they are going to be the judges in the Lovely Legs Contest. What do you think about that?"

Marie looked over with a renewed interest, but they looked pretty ordinary to her.

"I can't see the girls throwing their knickers at them," she remarked. That set them off giggling and they couldn't stop.

When they calmed down, Marie noticed that Emily was sitting so her legs were dangling out in full view of anyone who cared to have a look. She never misses a trick, she thought. Then another thought hit her. "I can enter the contest, because Dennis won't be here." She suddenly sat up in her seat. "When is the closing date for the Lovely Legs Contest?"

Emily looked at her and frowned, "It closes today," She answered. "Why, are you still thinking of entering? I think you've probably left it too late...... Anyway, I've got it in the bag," she breathed confidently.

One of the musicians appeared at their table. He had obviously plucked up enough courage to ask for a dance. Emily smiled at him and stood up. "Why, yes, I'd love to," she said.

Marie watched them walk across to the small dance floor. She knew Emily would normally have said no, but Mike wasn't there and there were judges to be influenced. Marie stood up before another of the group headed her way. She had to get across to the Redcoat Centre to get her name on the list for the contest. She downed her gin and tonic and headed for the door as the 3 remaining lads ogled her with undisguised lust.

As Marie walked quickly down the path outside, she prayed that someone would still be on duty at the Redcoat Centre. Then her hopes were lifted as she saw some lights on. Luckily someone still appeared to be there.

A Redcoat was behind the counter and he was in the process of clearing up. He looked at little older than most of them. He was probably one of the leaders. As she walked up to the desk, he looked up. "Can I help you, love?"

"Yes," she said blushing. "I wanted to enter the Lovely Legs Contest."

He frowned as he lifted the list of contestants from out of a file. There were about a dozen names already on the list, and a line had been drawn. "I'm sorry," he told her, it looks as though you've just missed out. The deadline for entry was at 6.00 p.m.

She looked really disappointed.

The man looked at her again. She was extremely pretty with blonde hair pinned up high. She had clear blue eyes, too.

Suddenly, he had an idea. He could bend the rules and let her enter. Senior Redcoats like him did it all the time. Also, he could give himself a little treat and earn her gratitude. There was just the two of them here, so who was to know?

"I'll tell you what I'll do," he whispered. "You stand on that platform over there and show me your legs. And, if I think you are up to the required standard I'll put you on the list." Marie hesitated only for a couple of seconds before walking to the platform. She suspected it was just an excuse for him to ogle her legs, but, she didn't mind if it meant getting her name on the list. She stepped up and stood facing him before slowly raising her dress up her thighs.

"Higher," he growled, "I'll tell you when to stop." So, she kept on raising her dress, up past the tops of her stockings to show her bare thighs. She knew he wanted to see more, so, biting her lip, she suppressed her modesty and pulled her dress even higher. She blushed as her pink panties came into view and soon he could even see the flesh above her waist. "Stop and hold it there," he ordered.

Marie was embarrassed and the blush wouldn't leave her cheeks. But, her heart was pounding with excitement, as she stood exposing herself to the man's gaze. She knew it was wrong and her husband would go nuts if he knew. Yet, still, it was making her tingle all over.

An indecent interval elapsed as he walked around her. She could feel his eyes staring at her legs and panties, but, she held her dress up high and didn't move. "O.K." he eventually told her. "Let me help you down."

It was just an excuse for him to get his hands on her. She felt his hands slide up onto her bare thighs as he, unnecessarily, held her to lift her down. She blushed some more but didn't complain.

"You've got great legs," he said, "you'll probably win."

She saw him enter her name on the only available space, at the top of the form.

She was flustered as she made her way out. "By the way," he informed her. "I'm introducing the show this year and, in the event of a tie, I've got the casting vote. So, just let me know if you need me."

Marie frowned as she made her way back to the pub. She didn't understand what he meant about the casting vote. But, she remembered his hands on her hips and her cheeks burned again.

Then, as she neared the pub entrance she spied a couple smooching against a wall down the alley. The man had his hand up the woman's skirt and she heard a familiar giggle in the night air. Her jaw dropped in shock at her friend's behaviour. It was Emily. She'd know that laugh anywhere. What was she doing? What would Mike say?

Marie walked into the pub and got herself another gin and tonic to calm her nerves. She sat down at the same table she had sat at before.

Then one of the musicians sauntered across and asked her to dance. Marie was about to say no, then remembered he might one of the judges. "Yes," she smiled and walked with him to the dance floor.

It was a slow one and he pulled her in close. She felt another blush coming on as she felt his erection through her thin dress. She tried to make light conversation, as he unashamedly pushed against her. Thankfully, the music stopped and she made her way back to her table. Emily was there re-applying her lipstick, using her mirror.

"I saw you out there," hissed Marie. "You should be ashamed of yourself."

Emily snapped her mirror shut. "Oh don't be such prude. It was just a kiss and a cuddle."

"He had his hand up your skirt," glared Marie.

"Well, what about it? Can't a girl have a bit of fun when her husband's away?"

Marie's jaw dropped. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Anyway," Emily snapped. "He's a judge in the contest and I mean to win."

Marie gulped. "I've entered too." She blurted out.

"Well then," Emily smirked. "Let's see just how far you are prepared to go in order to win, Miss Goody Two Shoes."

The old competitive spirit flared up between them as they glared at each other. Marie now knew that Emily would stop at nothing to win the title again. She could see it in her eyes and in her confident grin. And there was no Mike here to hold her back.

"Well," thought Marie, "if she thinks she can get the better of me she can think again. I got myself on the list of entries and I can do anything she can."

As they sipped their drinks and glared at each other, both girls knew that the gloves were off. So, let the best girl win.

Then, more drinks and dancing later, the 6 of them were sitting together. Emily was giggling and flirting and Marie was matching her at every turn. Then, the one called Frank got her up for another slow dance and within seconds she felt his hardness pressing into her again. He tried to kiss her and she didn't know what to do. "Not here" she heard herself say. She cursed her own stupidity, as he grabbed her wrist and tugged her outside. Ironically, she found herself being pressed up against the same bit of wall where she had earlier seen Emily.

He was content with a kiss or two at first, but then, she felt his hand creeping up her thigh. She pushed him away, but he was soon back brushing up to her stocking tops and meeting bare thigh. She gasped and jumped as his hand brushed up against the front of her panties. Luckily, some people chose that moment to come out of the pub, talking loudly and laughing. So, Marie chose that moment to break away and lead her guy back to the others. When they got back everyone stood up. It was time to go.

As Emily linked into Marie's arm and walked back towards their chalets, it was clear that they were to have an escort. Frank and Ray were vying for Marie's attention, while Emily had Will and Jeff. They kept up a good natured banter as they walked along. They were nice enough blokes, but not one of them was what you would call handsome, thought Marie.

Soon they reached their chalets and the girls fumbled inside their handbags for the keys.

"Fancy a coffee?" Emily asked in the direction of her admirers. As Will and Jeff followed eagerly into Emily's chalet, Marie found herself with no alternative. "What am I doing? She asked herself as the two other men stepped inside with her and closed the door behind them.

The chalets were quite small with two single beds, a sofa and coffee table. There was a separate little galley kitchen and a tiny toilet and shower room. There was hardly room to swing a cat and it was one of the reasons why Dennis didn't want to come here anymore. She bit her lip and thought about her absent husband, as the two guys sat on one of the beds with their backs against a wall.

Ray was the talker, while Frank just seemed to stare at her. She still remembered his hand gliding up her leg outside the pub.

"Are you and your friend both in the Lovely Legs Contest?"

"Well yes, we are" answered Marie.

"Let's see them then." said Ray.

"What!"

"You heard, doll, we want a good look, otherwise, we'll vote for somebody else, won't we Frank?"

Marie's jaw dropped, she didn't know what to say.

"So, stand on that table and get that dress hoisted up. Or better still take it off."

"Now wait a minute," gasped Marie, but she felt her hearty pounding again at the thought of it.

"We're waiting," said Frank.

Fortunately, the coffee table was low and sturdy, so, stepping onto it wasn't a problem.

"No touching," she stipulated, as she hoisted her dress a few inches above her knees.

"Come on, higher than that," snorted Ray.

Marie closed her eyes but kept on raising her skirt, ever so slowly to tease them.

Soon, the men glimpsed stocking tops, then a band of bare thigh.

"Higher," growled Frank as she stopped short of her panties.

So, she pulled her dress even higher. The men whistled softly as her pink panties were exposed. Now her dress was up to waist level for the second time that evening and she held it there without being asked. She felt her knees go weak again as they stared at what she displayed for them.

"Take the dress off," ordered Ray and Marie gasped at his audacity.

She was still holding the dress up when the door opened and Emily appeared in the doorway.

"What's this, a striptease?"

"Well, really, I'm surprised at you Marie, trying to seduce these nice innocent lads."

Marie dropped her dress and smoothed it down before stepping off the coffee table.

"Actually," said Emily, "I'm here to borrow a pack of cards, we're going to play strip poker next door."

She turned and looked at Ray and Frank. "Do you want to come and play?"

"The cheeky bitch," thought Marie, then she blurted out without thinking. "As a matter of fact, I was just going to suggest a game here, so we'll need the cards........... sorry."

Emily's smile froze. "Oh well, we'll just have to use a dice or something." She held the door open hoping to tempt the 2 guys to go with her, but, she could see that they were staying where they were.

Emily closed the door, leaving Marie rather flustered and starting to regret her impulsive outburst.

"Right," said Ray, "let's play strip poker, then." Frank seemed just as keen.

"Me and my big mouth," thought Marie as she went to as drawer and brought out the pack.

"I've never actually played this before," she admitted to them.

"No problem," said Ray. "You'll soon get the hang of it."

Marie sat on one bed and Frank and Ray sat opposite on the other. Marie heard a noise outside and jumped. For a moment she thought Dennis had come back unexpectedly.