Miss Martha

Story Info
Who knew mom's friends were so hot?
2.2k words
4.48
339.3k
31
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 03/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,312 Followers

I was at my mothers Bed and Breakfast helping her with some work on her house that she couldn’t get done, when her best friend came over to visit. Miss Martha was my mother’s age close to 70 and really sweet woman and not in bad shape for her age. She’s a little over weight with a nice sized ass and huge tits that didn’t seem to hang as bad as I would’ve thought. I was taking a break talking to them drinking a cold soft drink saying I wish it was a colder beer, but since my mother doesn’t like beer in her house I had to settle for the Coke.

Miss Martha asked how long I would be in town,

“Looks like a few days with all I have to do here.”

About that time the phone rang and it was some people wondering if mother had some open rooms to rent for the next few days. Well I knew what that meant. I was now going to have to move from the room I was in, to the couch in mother’s room.

“I guess I’ll pack my stuff and move in there as soon as I am finished outside.”

Miss Martha could tell I wasn’t happy about it.

“Would you like to stay at my house since I have a 4-bedroom house and I live alone, and I would love to have some company for a change. I wouldn’t mind you showing me some things about my computer either.”

I jumped at the chance to have my own room again since I had been away from my wife for a few days and was feeling the need to jack off soon.

Later that evening I said Bye to my mother and told her I would be back early to finish up what I had started. She gave me a hug,

“You be good at Miss Martha’s house tonight!

I thought out loud “What kind of trouble could I get into?”

Little did I know!

I had teased Miss Martha about being my girlfriend and always calling her “You Sexy Thang!” for years and she had enjoyed our little game as much as I did. I arrived at her house I was amazed at all the Antiques she had, many from the days of slavery. We enjoyed looking at them for about an hour,

“Oh my, I forgot, I went and bought some beer knowing that you had wanted some earlier today!”

I gave her a friendly hug thanking her.

I noticed she hugged me back for a little longer than may have been necessary but I didn’t mind feeling her large tits pressed into my chest at all, it would give me something to think of later when I was in bed. We went and got a couple of beers, shocking me that she drank as she was always so proper, and went back to her computer to see what she needed to learn.

“Sometimes when I go some to web sites that these nasty web sites popped up I wondering if I was doing something wrong?”

“No, if you misspell a word it can happen. And sometimes they have what is called POP UP windows that can really be a pain!”

I laughed and asked her to go where to the site she wanted to see and sure enough there popped up a window showing a woman getting fucked in the ass. Miss Martha blushed and said,

“See? I didn’t want that to happen! What did I do?”

I smirked and asked, “Are you sure?”

Then laughing told her she had done nothing and to just back out of it or type in another location. I noticed a gleam in her eyes as she denied doing it on purpose! And I did notice though while she was there she was staring at the movement of the picture and the cock pulling out spurting on the girls back. And her breathing had become a little uneven for a moment.

She said she loved the Internet but couldn’t use her computer for too long as her shoulders got so tense when she typed to long. I offered to massage her shoulders while she continued searching the web and I explained more about it to her. She told me that would be wonderful if I would.

Her shoulders were very tense and she had a knot right between her shoulder blades. I was glad she was already in her nightgown when I arrived there, I didn’t even think of why she wouldn’t have a robe on also, so I had a nice view down her front as I stood above her massaging her. I would lean over her shoulder pushing the knot out all the while staring down her gown after a massaging her.

“This was the nicest thing anyone had done for her in so long!”

She was extremely grateful to me for doing it. I just smiled saying

“It’s my pleasure!”

Thinking that if she knew I was staring down the front of her gown at her large nipples for a cheap thrill, and something to jack off to later, I would probably get a quick slap upside the head and kicked out of her house.

I could see her tits were absolutely huge. And her nipples had to be at least a half inch around and as long, and her areolas were about 3 or 4 inches wide across. I was getting an erection from this and hoping she would not turn around anytime soon and see it. I moved my cock around to make it more comfortable, and no sooner had I done that then she leaned her head back to relax as She had started moving her neck around in a circle. Right on my Hard Cock!!!

I nearly shit, I was in for it now, I thought. She would tell my mom that her son was a pervert, bla bla bla. But all she did was move her head around trying to get it in a more comfortable position. I asked her if she was feeling any better, and she replied

“Much better thank you.”

So I kept up the massage under the pretense of removing the knot from between her shoulder blades. As I was rubbing her back she kept moving her head around on my hard cock, driving me crazy knowing she just HAD to feel it. I would slide my hands around from her middle back towards her front to stretch the knot out, running my hands just below her tits almost to directly under them.

Well she isn’t stupid and looked up into my eyes then told me if I was going to try to feel them then to just do it. I didn’t hesitate a second and reached around cupping her large nipples in my palms and squeezing them lightly feeling them harden under the pressure I applied.

She moaned,

“That feels wonderful, squeeze them for me and pinch them lightly if you would.”

I moved around in front of her and got on my knees to see them as she dropped her nightgown to give me better access to them. I put her nipple in my mouth and began to suck on it while pinching the other one and noticed her hand went to her lap. She stuck her hand in her panties and began to masturbate. I continued to lick and suck her huge nipples. Glancing down to watch her hand in her panties finger fucking her cunt.

I moved my face lower and began to kiss her inner legs and slid her panties off her hips. Kissing her pussy, I said perhaps we should go lay down and she agreed. In her bedroom as she removed her nightgown completely.

“May I undress you?’

“I would love for you too!”

And she began undressing me as she was sitting on the edge of her bed. When she got to my boxers she gasped then grabbed my hard cock in them and squeezed it.

She had a look in her eyes, that was like she saw something far away. Then removed them as she then took my cock and licked the pre-cum that was on its head,

“Oh, it tastes so good, I have been needing this so badly. I don’t remember when I held a hard cock last.”

She kissed my cock in a loving way then swallowed it to my nuts in one swoop. I fucked her mouth holding her head and started with shallow strokes, then, she pulled me into her throat as she swallowed it all the way to my balls again.

I loved the way her nose was tickling my hairs and how her tongue would lick my balls when she had it down her throat!

“If you keep this up I am going to cum.”

She smiled up at me licking her lips telling me,

“You had better Cum!”

Well that was all it took, as she deep throated me, I started to cum, load after load of my thick Wad, for what seemed like a lifetime. All the time she was moaning and playing with her cunt, and then she came violently her head falling in my lap as she was panting, her breath warm on my cock and sweaty balls.

I then had her lay on her back, opened her legs and licked her pussy. She didn’t have a lot of hair on her pussy, so I had no problem finding her clit with my tongue. Her legs began to shake as she wrapped her hands in my hair and pulled my face deeper inside her cunt. I couldn’t believe that her just having an orgasm that she would start to cum again so soon, but she did. She kept thanking me over and over, then a look came over her and she asked me.

“Please, Fuck me!”

How could I not fuck her? I slid up between her open legs and rubbed the head of my hard cock on her cunt lips teasing her,

“What will you do for my hard cock?”

“Whatever you want, just PLEASE FUCK ME NOW!”

I rammed my cock inside her in one movement and she started slamming her hips into me as soon as I was all the way in her wet pussy. I fucked her like she was 20 not nearing 70. And her cunt was as tight as any 20 year olds and so wet my balls got soaked after just a couple strokes inside her cunt, her woman juice started soaking the sheets beneath us. I was slamming her pussy hard and fast. She was crying out my name as she came over and over, saying she loved it and how she loved my hot hard cock inside her cunt! And to never stop fucking her!

I pulled out of her wet pussy as her disappointment showed in her eyes, and I then told her to get on her hands and knees and spread her ass cheeks open wide with my thumb rubbing her asshole. I used her cunts juices to lube it for me, I then stuck my tongue into her asshole teasing her by licking the outer edges of her puckered hole, then began fucking her with it. She cried out

“No one has ever done that to me, Oh, God in Heaven, Forgive me, but I love it!”

She was rubbing her hard clit furiously, Cumming again, while begging me to keep on tongue fucking her asshole.

I then got on my knees and put my cock against her asshole and began to push gently, she reached around and grabbed my hips pulling me inside it with all her might. As I began pumping in and out she started crying out,

“Yes, you nasty bastard, Fuck My Asshole, Don’t you dare stop, you little perverted mother fucker!”

I told her for that kind of language she needed a good spanking.

“Yes, spank my ass, for God’s sake, spank my ass while you fuck my asshole, you nasty mother fucker!”

I loved watching her ass bouncing against my hips like two large molds of JELLO, while her ass cheeks turned red from the abuse I was giving her. Her ass cheeks rippled when I pounded my hips against hers. I told her I was going to cum, and she quickly turned around and began to suck my cock, tasting her asshole and furiously fingering her clit and fucking her wet cunt. She came before I did, and kept on well after I filled her mouth again with my load of hot cum.

As we lay back resting drinking another beer, I asked her where she learned to talk like that. She got embarrassed.

“It just came out, I’ve never used such language before!”

I laughed,

“Maybe you need another spanking.”

She turned over.

“I think your right, I have been a bad girl today!”

It looked like I was going to have to stay a couple days extra now.

Suddenly remembering, Mom needing her shed cleaned out also!

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened, it was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only! I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not! If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about. Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-) Thanks, mustanger7up

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,312 Followers