Miss Nipple Pageant

Story Info
Fetish pageant lets women showcase their biggest talents.
2.1k words
3.92
38k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Foxy Lady and the grand finale of the 15th annual Miss Nipple Pageant! I'm your host, D.J. Thick, and tonight we are down to the final five contestants. Before we bring the ladies out again let me introduce you to our judges. First we have the owner of the Foxy Lady, Rick Sander. Rick has been hosting the pageant at his club for the past eight years now. Next we have Jim Burns from Channel 7 News. 'If it's not on 7, it's not news!' Last but not least we have reality TV star Blake Towers."

"Now for the final five contestants. These five ladies will be competing in four categories tonight in lifestyle, evening wear, talent, and a question and answer session."

Jade, Tiffany, Crystal, Lola, and Dakota.

The lifestyle portion included judging the women on their level of fitness and was essentially a swimsuit competition, bottoms only of course. The first contestant up was Jade, a beautiful young black woman with an absolutely stunning body, and a firm and full d-cup. Her nipples and aureola were on the smaller side but that only added to her girl next door image. She was slim but soft, not muscular at all.

D.J. Thick announced her, "Here's one of the crowds favorites, Jade! Jade is a 26 year old chemistry student at our local state college. When she's not in school she enjoys volunteering at an animal shelter. She credits her beautiful figure to long bike rides and a healthy, vegan diet."

Jade beamed at the crowd as she turned and posed, showing off her flawless brown skin and beautiful smile. She certainly had been a crowd favorite since the beginning of the pageant and always got a huge applause. She sashayed slowly down the runway as Tiffany took the stage.

"Tiffany is our youngest contestant at 23. Tiffany is a waitress who just moved here from Oklahoma. She is a pageant pro though, and has been competing in various pageants since she was two." Tiffany certainly looked the part of a pageant girl from the OK state. She was 5'6 with beautiful blonde hair and grey eyes. Her perfect tan accentuated her toned body and her close to a d-cup tits with perfect pink nipples. She walked with a bounce in her step which caused her breasts to bounce playfully. She batted her eyelashes and giggled demurely as she glanced at the audience. She really knew how to win over a crowd.

"Tiffany is a retired cheerleader who now keeps in shape by teaching dance. She can be a dirty girl though, she loves the outdoors and goes four wheeling every weekend."

Tiffany threw up her arms and did a little shake for the crowd before exiting the stage. Cheers and whistles exploded from the audience.

"Next up is our very own Crystal! Crystal is 31 and has been stripping at the Foxy Lady for two years now. She is one of our house favorites and it's no secret how she stays so smoking hot, she can work that poll like the pro she is! Crystal also weight trains 5 days a week. Keep it up Crystal!"

The poll dancing and weight lifting really showed. Crystal was tanned and totally toned with a well defined six pack. Her perfect c-cups were obviously professionally done and drove the audience wild. Her long, platinum hair reached down to her small pink nipples and her dark, smokey eyes gave off a fierce, piercing look. She strode purposefully down the runway in her six inch clear stilettos. When she reached the end she jumped on the poll and swung around, making the crowd go wild. She blew the judges a kiss and tweaked her nipples erect before exiting.

"Give it up for Crystal everyone! Damn, do we need a quick break after that or what?" D.J. Thick laughed at his own joke as Lola waltzed on to the stage. It was obvious she had a lot of natural talent and a flair for the dramatic. She had long, wavy dark red hair with huge f-cup breasts that seemed to defy gravity. She twirled and posed and batted her long eyelashes. She was the only girl to wear black, with her tiny black thong bikini and black stilettos that laced up to her knees.

"Oh lala Lola! Lola, originally from Brazil, is 27 and works as an art model. In her spare time she also directs her own independent films and hopes to one day make a career of it. Lola stays in shape by doing hot yoga, nude of course, and also meditates at least a half hour a day." Lola also went straight for the poll and did a couple of moves, nothing as fancy as Crystal but it still got the audience excited.

"Estes são reais!" Lola said as she twirled around the poll. "They are all real and fabulous, baby!" She was swinging her huge tits back and forth as the audience went wild.

D.J. Thick took the center stage again. "Sexy Lola, representing Brazil! Wow! And now, ladies and gentleman, last but not least is the smoking hot Dakota. Dakota is 30 and if you think you know her, you do! She's a porn star who's starred in over forty movies."

Dakota had an obviously professional body, perfect silicon breasts with perfect brownish-pink nipples, perfectly tanned and waxed, perfect makeup that looked professionally done. She sauntered across the stage like Marilyn Monroe, blowing kisses and posing. Dakota was hot but rather typical, she looked like your average porn star with big generic fake tits and a slim body. She really knew how to work the crowd.

The lifestyle section was really just to let the girls show off the goods, show off how sexy and fit they were. When Dakota was done all the girls quickly left the stage to get ready for the talent competition.

"First up in our talent portion is the lovely Jade who will show us how she orgasms just from nipple play," D.J. Thick announced. The crowd was cheering as Jade took the stage, she was naked except for a thin, cutoff white tee-shirt barely containing her big breasts. She began to slowly walk up and down the stage while lifting up her shirt. She began to caress her breasts, cupping them and circling around her areolas. Her dark nipples became erect and pointed straight at the audience.

Next she began to gently run her finger tips over her tight nipples. She put two fingers in her mouth and sucked them a bit before using them to lubricate her nipples, which now glistened under the stage lights. The audience was getting as worked up as Jade was. She was beginning to pant and sweat as she got on her knees before the judges and lay on her back, still tugging and twisting her nipples. She was beginning to move her hips around in an unmistakable fashion as she started to audibly moan. The judges were hypnotized by her moist cunt being thrust their way. Jade let out a loud moan and started a squirting orgasm, her cunt shooting ropes of fluids at the judges and audience as her tits shook and bounced around. Everyone was cheering and begging for more as Jade sat up and took a couple of deep breaths.

"And a grand finale to Jade's routine everyone!" D.J. Thick announced. We'll give her a couple of minutes to rest up back stage while we have our next contestant Lola. Lola will be showing off one of her secret talents, which, here's a hint, also involves squirting."

Lola pranced up to the stage totally naked and did a couple of turns, her huge breast swaying. She stroked her breast for a couple seconds then lifted one of her tits to her mouth and began playing with her long, thick pink nipples with her tongue, flicking it back and forth. Her nipples were huge to begin with but now they were over an inch long. She began sucking on it hard and then let it plop out of her mouth. As it did it sprayed a stream of milk across the stage as the audience clapped and shouted for more. Lola jumped up and down as her nipple sprayed out more milk with each bounce. She walked over to a table and dumped the patrons drink out and whispered something into his ear. He laughed and nodded and as she leaned over his table he grabbed her nipples and began to milk her. With each excited tug more milk filled the glass and in no time at all. After a couple minutes Lola got up and walked over to another table. Cupping the man's face she guided his mouth to her nipple and let him suck. When he had gotten a taste she passed on to the next and let everyone who wanted.

"Thanks for the taste, Lola!" D.J. Thick began to announce the next act, "Next up we have something a little different from Tiffany. If you all turn your attentions to the back of the room you'll see Tiffany showing us some skills she picked up in the O.K. State!" The audience looked around to the back of the room as Tiffany mounted the clubs mechanical bull. She was wearing a tiny plaid shirt tied in the front, barely containing her huge double d's. As the bull started to buck Tiffany began to roll her hips with it as her breasts bounced and jiggled. The audience cheered as Tiffany's tit's broke free of her tiny shirt and began to bounce around. It wasn't just her chest though, but the way she moved her hips and thighs and how everyone in the club could picture her grinding up against them.

After several more minutes her music died down and the bull slowed to a stop. Tiffany had managed to stay on during some rough riding and her legs wobbled a little as she curtsied and exited.

"Tiffany, I think I speak for everyone in the club when I say I have never envied a piece of machinery before seeing you ride that bull, am I right!?" The crowd was loving the talent portion so far. Next up was the lovely and powerful Crystal who was doing a pole dance for her portion. Crystal's sleek, toned body twirling around the pole was getting everyone worked up. Crystal had a ton of talent and was a total professional. She danced around and stripped off her top before she wrapped her legs around the pole and leaned back till her hair touched the floor and then she began grinding up and down the pole. Once she built up momentum she began to spin herself around it, showing off her tits hanging upside down to everyone in the crowd. Then she grabbed the pole and spun around in a full spilt, her tiny thong barely covering her wet slit. The crowd went crazy when she did a back flip off the top of the pole and finished with a full spilt on stage in front of the judges. So far hers was obviously the most practiced and talented of the routines.

D.J. Thick hopped back up on stage and began to cheer, "Give it up for our very own Crystal everyone! And remember, she here at The Foxy Lady every weekend! Last but certainly not least, we have Dakota and a special guest, showing you some moves you may or may not be able to do at home!"

Dakota sauntered to the middle of the stage wearing a very revealing skin colored body suit. She had and equally tan and chiseled man with her wearing only a tight pair of black boxer shorts. The audience waited quietly to see what she would do. Dakota jumped up into her partners arms and wrapped her legs around his waist. She leaned back and began to slowly grind up against him before switching positions to be face down, his hands groping her ass. Without letting go the guy managed to lean back into a table position with both hands and feet on the floor and Dakota still up against his cock, this time sitting in his lap. They were acting out positions from the Karma Sutra, being impressively versatile and never having to break the contact between her cunt and his cock.

Dakota and her partner left the stage to applause from the audience as D.J. Thick announced the next event.

"I don't know about you but I don't think I can even handle any more after that last act. Think we need a break?" The audience erupted in cheers and rounds of 'Hell no!'

"Well I think our lovely ladies need a quick rest and some time before our next portion, evening wear! Now I know what you're thinking, long gowns, way too much clothing. But as you saw from the talent we are a bit unique so I think you'll find we have more than a couple of sexy surprises in store. Hang tight, we'll be back in 15!"

To be continued...