Miss Pepperidge Ch. 01

Story Info
Group attemts to teach humiliation to Miss Pepperidge.
17.5k words
4.6
86.9k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 07/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers

This is the tale of the adventures of Miss Mandy Pepperidge. The true title of the tale isn't the abbreviated "Miss Pepperidge" shown in the wrapper. Rather, it is "The Adventures and Explorations of Miss Mandy Pepperidge and Her Loyal Companion." The adventurous duo inhabits the world of Templeton College, as described so well and with such charm by author Charles Petersunn. From the perspective of our world, the inhabitants of the Templeton College world appear hopelessly naïve, gullible and inexperienced, with a curious mix of high-minded idealism, respect for authority, a general but not quite universal tendency to feel humiliation, flexibility of attitudes and almost subconscious but open expression of sensual sensitivity. Sexually transmitted diseases are also notably absent from this world. Although all of the students at Templeton College are at least eighteen years old, they are generally inexperienced and exhibit few of the signs of teenage rebellion found in other worlds. From the perspective of inhabitants of the world of Templeton College, though, one must wonder how they would perceive our own idiosyncratic attitudes and practices. An impartial observer would have difficulty determining which perspective was real and which imaginary. Indeed, as described in Robert A. Heinlein's book The Number of the Beast, perhaps all are real. However, none of us seems to be aware of the real existence of the other perspectives and most of us in our world fail to recognize even the possibility that others might think differently from us or that such differences might be acceptable. This is particularly true in our political establishments which go through regular cycles of extremism and intolerance.

Whatever the reality of the multiverse, this tale is presented as a sequel to events previously reported by author Petersunn. Miss Mandy Pepperidge and her colleague Mr. Eric Stratton are professors at Longwood College who attended demonstrations of the New School Method of discipline as practiced at Templeton College. Mr. Jack Peters provided one classroom example, reported in Petersunn's "Disciplining Young Ladies", after which Miss Pamela Harding provided a parallel classroom example, reported in Petersunn's "Disciplining Young Gentlemen." Miss Pepperidge and Mr. Stratton found themselves viscerally involved with the Method during the former and physically involved during the latter. Those reports are recommended reading for those who wish to fully understand the events reported here.

The full adventures of Miss Pepperidge and her loyal companion remain, for the moment, unchronicled. This set (Parts One and Two), the first of their joint adventures, shows how they were thrown together and how they bonded, almost instinctively, to form a highly effective team. Given their prodigious sexual impact, it's surprising that they didn't generate a broader reputation. However, people who experienced the benefits and pleasures of knowing the duo reported that the experiences were so intensely personal and fulfilling that there was never even the hint of a thought of telling anyone about them, with one notable exception. Indeed, the chronicler found it necessary to interview participants multiple times to gather even the limited information reported here.

This tale is presented with Charles Petersunn's kind support and approval, and his significant assistance in the accuracy and appropriate presentation of the realities of the world of Templeton College.

Caution: If you feel uncomfortable with the characteristics of the world of Templeton College, please accept this as a caution. You might prefer to read other stories that are more in line with your interests. Note that this is not intended to imply that you are less than open minded or biased in any way. We just have to recognize that all of us are uncomfortable with the characteristics of some reported worlds and would be well advised not to participate in or read about those worlds. I, for example, have a real problem with the characteristics of the world reported in the "Days of Our Lives" television series and the "Friday the 13th" series of movies. Likewise, we believe that certain news reports and movie presentations are inappropriate for sensitive individuals. We recommend that you select reading material that will stretch at least your mind while giving you pleasure and also recommend that you avoid material that you know will be upsetting or unhappily disturbing to you.

== == == == == == == == == ==

"Of course I'd like to discuss our report," Mr. Eric Stratton replied to his caller, Miss Mandy Pepperidge. Both were from Longwood College, visiting Templeton College to learn about the New School Method of college discipline. Templeton had achieved an outstanding reputation for instilling good behavior in its students. A side-effect, seldom mentioned in reports, was an increase in the sexual activity of the students. To help Mr. Stratton and Miss Pepperidge understand, Mr. Peters demonstrated the Method with young women (see Disciplining Young Ladies by Charles Petersunn) and Miss Harding demonstrated the Method with young men (see Disciplining Young Gentlemen by Charles Petersunn).

Now Mr. Stratton and Miss Pepperidge had to prepare their report of their experiences. Each had found the experience fascinating and exciting. Indeed, in their private thoughts, each would admit that their experiences were quite stimulating, orgasmicly speaking.

"Why don't you come to my room so we can discuss it?" Miss Pepperidge responded to Mr. Stratton's agreement. "After all, your room will have lots of noise since you're right on the parking lot. My room will be much quieter since it looks out on the park." She had an ulterior motive in her suggestion. After the two experiences with the Method, she had purchased some clothing suitable for possible role-playing. Her new skirt, blouse, tie and Mary Janes approximated the uniform expected of female students at Templeton but were a bit more enticing. Actually, they were more than a bit more enticing. Her skirt was considerably shorter than regulation, showing off her long, shapely legs and creamy thighs. Her blouse, while white and unadorned like a regulation blouse, had a more open neck and was quite fitted. Indeed, it couldn't be buttoned any higher than the mid-point between her womanly breasts. Her Mary Janes conformed to school standards but Miss Pepperidge wasn't worried much about those. With her skirt as short as it was, nobody would waste much time trying to see underneath in the reflection from her highly reflective shoes.

"I'll be delighted," Mr. Stratton agreed. "I'll be there in a few minutes."

Mr. Stratton and Miss Pepperidge had discussed the Method over dinner earlier and had had some disagreement about the balance of the three key factors. Both understood the need for pain and pleasure in the Method but Miss Pepperidge didn't seem to understand the humiliation aspect. Mr. Stratton hoped that their discussion would make that clear to her.

Miss Pepperidge awaited Mr. Stratton's arrival with eager nervousness. Would he appreciate her school uniform? Would he agree to some role-playing? Or would he be as stiffly proper as he usually was at Longwood? His participation in the Method demonstrations gave her some hope, but this meeting wouldn't be under the control of either Mr. Peters or Miss Harding. She hoped that they would prepare a good report. She hoped even more that she would get some release beyond the pleasure of her own hand. Masturbation was fine many times, particularly when she had an appreciative audience or when no hard, eager penis was available. But with all the stimulation of the classroom demonstrations, which she viewed as a kind of foreplay, she hoped for more. As stimulating as this visit had been, she was quite frustrated.

She mused at her own subterfuge as she waited. The last time she was humiliated was when she entered puberty, years before. Her mother was large-breasted and made sure that Mandy knew what to expect when she entered puberty. In particular, Mandy's mother had stretch marks on her breasts, from when her breasts grew too quickly for her skin. So when Mandy's breasts started to grow, Mandy and her mother made sure that the rapidly budding breasts were carefully massaged and coated with cocoa butter every day. Mandy's breasts quickly outgrew all of her classmates' breasts, arousing considerable jealousy. Her classmates teased her unmercifully about her freakish breasts and funny smell, and Mandy felt quite humiliated.

Mandy's mother, however, explained the classmates' jealousy and suggested that Mandy could choose whether she would feel humiliated or not. In fact, her mother suggested that Mandy should stand straight and proud of her natural endowment. She could pay attention to her own feelings and decide for herself what was right for her. Mandy recognized that humiliation was a feeling of inadequacy imposed by others and promptly ignored her classmates' teasing. She also noticed how much her growing breasts fascinated the boys in her school. She decided she liked being admired and experimented with ways of being admired even more. Only when the teachers told her to wear less revealing clothing did she recognize that she should temper her enjoyment of having an audience with enough restraint to be afforded a reputation of respect. Indeed, she discovered that the reputation of respect made it all the more enjoyable when she decided to please her audience. After her breasts finished their dramatic burst of growth, she was delighted that the cocoa butter had worked. Her bountiful breasts were flawless.

All in all, Miss Pepperidge knew that she would never feel the humiliation recommended by Mr. Peters. However, if Mr. Stratton wanted to expose her in the pursuit of humiliation, she would happily help. Without realizing his contribution to her pleasure, he would help her to get an audience. She would simply enjoy being exposed and hopefully fondled, while he tried to help her feel humiliation.

Mr. Stratton knocked on the door. Miss Pepperidge had it open before he could knock a second time.

"Come on in, Eric," she invited with a smile, holding the door wide so he could see her uniform.

His eyes widened as he involuntarily scanned her from head to toe and back. He knew she was an attractive woman but the vision before him inspired him instantly, including an immediate crowding in his trousers.

While her skirt, blouse and shoes were suggestive of the Templeton uniform for female students, they were much more provocative. The skirt was almost ten inches shorter than the standard, showing off Miss Pepperidge's long, shapely legs and creamy white thighs in eye-boggling style. Mr. Stratton couldn't help thinking that the skirt would show what was underneath with the slightest movement. How could he get her to move to test out the thought? Her blouse, unlike the usual shapeless uniform blouse, was tailored to fit her torso and large breasts perfectly. There was no pulling at the buttons from strain, but there was also no slack in the fit. It was as though her skin and the blouse were one. While he had always appreciated her erect posture and Amazon-like figure, always appearing so magnificent and proud, this outfit showed her glories most wonderfully. It was true that she seemed to have wardrobe malfunctions with other outfits, from time to time, glimpses of various parts of her anatomy that he treasured mightily, both in memory and fantasy. But with this outfit, he appreciated her figure and especially her breasts more than ever before.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Mr. Stratton asked once he could tear his gaze from Miss Pepperidge's casual display of enticing femininity. He wondered briefly about her smile when he finally met her level gaze.

"Dressed like what?" Miss Pepperidge asked innocently. She backed into the room so he could get a better view. The stodgy Mr. Stratton might need some visual stimulation to get him going. Mr. Stratton closed the door and looked her up and down again. "When we talked about our report over dinner, it was obvious that we had different perceptions about the Method and how it would be properly used. For example, I didn't see any humiliation in most of the examples we discussed but you saw lots. And you thought the young women should be more involved in the Method while I wasn't sure what that would accomplish."

"Well, yes, we did disagree like that," Mr. Stratton admitted. In particular, he wanted to find some way in the Method to have female students pay active attention to a male disciplinarian no matter who was being disciplined. He did, though, want the attention to be instigated by the student so that he could feign innocence in the ever-so-pleasant encounters. "But what does that have to do with what you're wearing?"

"Why, Eric, I thought it would be obvious. For many of our disagreements, a little role-playing should answer our questions quickly. Surely you wouldn't mind if we practiced parts of the Method so we could experience the related feelings first hand." While they talked, and Mr. Stratton looked her up and down several times, Miss Pepperidge performed her own visual check. Mr. Stratton was clearly interested in her suggestions and her outfit, as evidenced by the increasingly prominent bulge in his trousers. That evidence, and the view she had of his boner earlier in the day, gave her hope that her plan might give her some penetrating experiences, and soon. Earlier in the day, Mr. Stratton got an erection during the demonstration of discipline for young ladies. The boner rule required that the owner of a boner had to allow it to be seen. Further, it required that the boner remain hard and that females in the room would help to maintain that hardness. So Miss Pepperidge had a good view of his boner.

A nearly blinding flash of hope lit Mr. Stratton's world. This could be his way of finding out just how much Miss Pepperidge's skirt would show. And it could all be done in the guise of working on their report. If she would bend over to be spanked, he would clearly see what she had under her skirt. Would she have on regulation panties like Clorette DePasto, something almost but not quite regulation like her skirt and blouse or something else, maybe nothing? Would she agree to that kind of role playing?

Mr. Stratton, for all the impression he gave of being stodgy, was actually quite eager to increase the sexual content of his life. It was just that he was so hesitant, so wary of doing something wrong, that he almost always failed to take risks that might have sexual pay-offs. He was so concerned that someone might reject his sexual desires that he had developed fantasies of domination where women couldn't object to his attentions. That just reinforced the shame he felt in his fear of being rejected, so the humiliation aspect of the Method felt like a personal threat. But if Miss Pepperidge could be convinced to be the subject of an experiment, she would have to cooperate. And then she couldn't reject him.

"Yes, I guess that does make sense, Mandy," Mr. Stratton agreed, trying not to show too much of his eagerness. He was concerned about his erection, which showed his eagerness in a tangible way in the bulge it made in his trousers. He hoped, if she noticed, that she would be interested in touching it. On the other hand, he feared the rejection he might suffer if she found his erection offensive. He didn't realize that the conflict of these feelings had him pumping his hips forward and back, ever so slightly, which drew attention to the bulge in question. "What did you have in mind?" He hoped she would volunteer to be disciplined so he could find out quickly what was under her skirt. If she didn't volunteer, he'd have to find a way to introduce the subject and talk her into it.

"We saw the boy's Method today," Miss Pepperidge suggested coyly. "Maybe we could follow up on that while it's fresh in our minds." She knew she wanted to be spanked, and soon, but didn't want to seem too eager. After all, Mr. Stratton was pretty stodgy for his age and she didn't want to shock him. That was part of her reason for her camouflaged masturbation in the session earlier in the day (see Disciplining Young Gentlemen). "The boy's attire isn't that much different from what you're wearing." She smiled warmly to encourage him to consider himself as a subject.

Fear shot through Mr. Stratton's gut. As much as he wanted to have his male member involved in tender handling by someone of the opposite sex, preferably someone incredibly sexy like Miss Pepperidge or maybe even someone nubile like one of the students, he didn't relish the idea of being spanked. Granted, it had been surprisingly stimulating when he followed the requirements of the boner rule earlier but it might be very different to be the direct subject of the Method. No, that wouldn't do. "I think we should take them in order, as they were presented to us," he countered Miss Pepperidge's suggestion. "In fact, we have an obvious reason for applying discipline and should follow that through before we make up any other exercises." He stuck his neck out, a long way for him with his cautious nature. But he had to do something to divert her from trying to spank him.

"Whatever do you mean?" Miss Pepperidge smiled and tilted her head with the question. She knew of at least four rule violations in her attire, two of which were still unknown to Mr. Stratton. Maybe he had the gumption to spank her after all.

"It's your skirt, Mandy," Mr. Stratten responded. "It's clearly not in line with the knee length required of co-eds here. I seem to recall Mr. Peters talking about using the New School Method to enforce the dress code." In fact, Mr. Stratton couldn't remember any such thing, but he was so eager to find out what was under Miss Pepperidge's skirt that he was willing to make the claim and see if he could get away with it.

"I guess that's true, Eric," Miss Pepperidge acknowledged. She actually didn't remember Mr. Peters making any such claim, but she was more than willing to go along. "OK, I'll be the first subject. You can take your turn later." She really didn't care if he took his turn or not, she just wanted to be spanked and stroked just like Mr. Peters had stroked Clorette. Maybe if she got lucky, Mr. Stratton would go beyond that. "What would you like me to do?"

Mr. Stratton, of course, was so involved in his desire to see under Miss Pepperidge's skirt and to use the Method to get his own gratification that he completely failed to notice how willing, even eager, Miss Pepperidge was to begin the experience. His hard-on was almost painful even in the relative freedom of his boxers. The problem was that he hadn't had an opportunity to adjust it to a more comfortable position since he had arrived at her door. As soon as he could, he would adjust it more comfortably.

"I guess you should come over here to the desk and reach to the back edge," Mr. Stratton suggested. He kept his tone tentative even though his desire was much more intense than the tone indicated. Ever cautious, Mr. Stratton was ready to argue that it was just a possibility rather than a suggestion or an order. His stomach did flip-flops even in the brief time before Miss Pepperidge responded.

Yes! Miss Pepperidge was elated that she would be the first subject. Ever since she thought, the day before, of her missed public bare-butt spanking, she had been eager for this. "Should I move the chair out of the way?" It looked like her position would be a little awkward with the chair under the desk, even though it was a small chair like those used in lots of motels.

"No, I think you should lean over the chair to grasp the back of the desk," Mr. Stratton suggested. "You remember that both Mr. Peters and Miss Harding wanted the subject to have an elevated bottom for proper appearance and availability." He didn't include his thoughts that elevating her butt would give him an even better look under her skirt. Would she actually comply?

StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers