Miss Sanders' English Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two girls were hugging each other, their breasts pushing against each other as they unclasped the bras and pulled away, sliding each bra strap off outreached arms. Topless for the class once again, baring their breasts and beautiful teenage bodies. Monica was trying to watch it all. Glancing from Ben's cock to the two girls stripping. She moved her other hand to Ben's balls and cupped them as she gave him another lick. Stopping now, she looked up and smiled at him.

"I don't want you cumming quite yet." She stopped playing with his dick and balls to let him calm down some. She is actually surprised he is lasting this long, but glad, too, since she doesn't want his blowjob ruined from an early ejaculation.

Marie reached to the back of Hillary's head to undo her ponytail and let her long blonde hair down to feather all around her back and shoulders. Leaning her head in, Marie took a breast in her mouth and sucked on the nipple a little while she was reaching down to unbutton the buttons on the side of her orange skirt. Licking and softly nibbling on the erected, but soft, pink nipple. Marie slowly pulled off of her nipple and gave it one final lick before she let the skirt go to fall to her feet. Hillary opened her eyes and took hold of Marie's left breast and fondled her large, soft breast then pinching and pulling on her nipple. Taking the other one in her mouth as she was reaching down, feeling around her tight jeans for the snap and zipper.

Monica informed the students watching they were allow to masturbate, but were not allow to touch each other or anything, only masturbate while watching. Going back to Ben after she figure he calmed down a little bit. She circled her tongue around his thick cock head feeling the softness becoming wetter from her saliva. Stroking his dick with her hand, the other on top his leg, until she reaches the top and pinches the little bit of skin beneath his head on the underside while flicking her tongue on his peehole. He was enjoying it all, never before experiencing another hand, or mouth even, on his dick. He wanted more and more, he wanted her mouth completely on his cock now, no more of this licking and stroking. He was excited and his heartbeat backed his excitement up since Monica could hear it beating even.

Hillary and Marie were now only in their panties and began a rhythm of moving while stripping. They went in very slow, gradual circles to give a full view of their bodies as they were only left in their underwear. Hillary in white with pink heart design cotton panties and Marie in lime green panties. Marie wrapped her arms around Hillary's waist and dipped her hands into her underwear, grasping her bare butt and pulling up hooking her thumbs on the outside then pulling down on them. Exposing her cute little butt to the class as she went down to her knees with her hands pulling the underwear down completely exposing all of Hillary's nude body. Lifting her feet up a little bit allowed Marie to pull the underwear completely off.

Standing naked and holding Marie's hand as she was getting back up. Hillary wasted no time in taking Marie's underwear off. She took hold of the side and dropped down to her knees as she pulled the underwear off. She was staring at Marie's pussy, mainly her plump pussy lips between her parted legs. Keeping her hands on the outer sides of her legs, her hands trailed up the soft tan skin as Hillary came standing back up.

Ben was finally becoming brave and he ran his hand on the side of his teacher's face to her black, soft hair and then on her shoulder. He felt the soft fabric against his hand, the hardness of her shoulder, and the tongue now licking on his balls and back up the under part of his shaft back down to his balls. He felt the urge to cum and it was almost as if Miss Sanders sensed it, she stopped again, smiled, and asked him, "Are you enjoying your reward?"

"Y-yes." He managed to choke out of his slighter dry mouth. She looked over at both Hillary and Marie who were hugging and grabbing each other's bare asses. "I see you two girls are done. Get on your desks and start fingering."

The rest of the class were already masturbating. Some had already came but still touching themselves. The girls either had their hands in their shirts touching their breasts, in their paints, or both. The guys had their cocks out stroking slow, some fast, and others squeezing their balls with their thumbs pushing under their dick heads against their stomachs or navels. Gasping, sighing, and heavy breathing was coming from the desks as Ben was breathing the heaviest feeling Miss Sanders wrap her mouth around his cock head, sucking on it and licking under it with her tongue. His eyes wide and mouth open. Hands hovering over her head, afraid to touch her while doing this.

Marie and Hillary were on their desks, legs parted, and hands rubbing up and down their wet pussy lips. Marie was shaven and Hillary had a little bit of sparse blonde pubic hair scattered across above her pussy lips. Their fingers sliding between their pussy lips getting ready to soon slide their fingers inside.

Hillary was the first to push her fingers inside her pussy. Starting off with two she felt her fingers stretch her pussy hole open as they went further inside up to her second knuckle. Her head tilted back, staring at the ceiling, she let out a faint moan feeling her pussy stretch even further apart as her fingers pushed more into her slippery, sopping pussy hole.

The students saw Miss Sanders' head go down more into Ben's lap, knowing she had his whole cock in her mouth now. They masturbated harder now thinking of the sight of her mouth wrapped around his dick, pulling up, leaving behind a trail of glistening saliva. But all they heard was sucking and slurping sounds. Her head started to move up and down faster, her shoulder moving quicker and the other moving too from squeezing his balls again. Some of them looked down at her bare ass bouncing up and down in the air, a exaggerated show for them that Miss Sanders was giving them to view. Her cheeks slightly parted and legs parted, squatting down, butt and upper body bouncing up and down for them.

Marie finally pushed a finger inside her plump pussy and quickly felt the hot, moistness surround them. She went deep inside, closing her eyes, tilting her head back as Hillary did. Her other hand creeping up her slightly plump stomach to her breast, pinching and pulling on her nipple. She pushed a second finger inside her pussy, and then a third, pushing easily past the second row of knuckles. Her fingers were as far as they would go and she started pumping her pussy. She fingers herself often so is used to it and enjoys it just as much. She would alternate between watching Miss Sanders' mouth bob up and down over Ben's delicious looking cock to Hillary's two fingers sliding in and out of her blonde furry pussy hole. She quickly noticed Hillary looked over and they locked eyes for a moment before looking back down at each other's fingers sliding in and out.

Ben couldn't hold it anymore. He started to mutter when he felt his cock head damn near in her throat as she held his cock all in her mouth for a long time. Her hand between her legs now rubbing her wet pussy. He was also feeling her tongue wriggling side to side despite the lack of space in her mouth to fully tongue him.

Marie was beginning to breath faster and her hips were starting to buck as she felt her orgasm build slowly up. She looked at Hillary's pussy again and really started to pump her own pussy faster and as deep as she can push her fingers. She then went from Hillary to Miss Sanders and Ben, just in time too, as he bucked his hips and Miss Sanders quickly pulled up from the gagging of his cock going down in her throat. His first load hit her in the mouth before she quickly engulfed his dick back in her mouth to do as he requested and swallow his cum. She felt the hot cum fill her mouth as she pulled back on his dick and left all of his cock head and a little bit of his shaft in her mouth as she stroked the rest. Swallowing his cum, he was trying to push more of his dick into her mouth, but with her grasp she controlled if she were to take more or not. Marie gushed her juices out onto the desk and floor as she witnessed that losing all control now.

"Oh God. . .ugh! Mmmmm," She tried to stay quiet while doing this, keeping in mind the best she can she is still in a classroom and a school. "mmmm! Oh God. . ." Gritting her teeth now. Her fingers still deep inside her dripping pussy hole.

Her eyes closed tight, fingers not moving inside her pussy, she held them there and then pulled them out. Cumming and gushing more cum and pussy juices out, some of it seeping out between her pussy lips to between her butt cheeks, and the rest either soaking the desk or floor. Hillary missed the cum shot on Miss Sander's face, but did catch onto her swallowing Ben's cum and still sucking lightly on his dick. She looked across to Marie who is relatively close despite their half naked teacher being between their desks. She saw the juices and cum soaking Marie and her surroundings. All of this making Hillary even hotter and more aroused. She felt her orgasm building up. Not able to take it anymore and wanting to feel the complete and utter pleasure of a public orgasm. Turning her head to the students still masturbating, cumming, or playing with themselves despite already cumming. She finally came after sliding a third finger inside her tight pussy hole. Stretching it farther and her fingers rubbing on her soft, plush wet insides even more.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Ugh! Mmm." Hillary was a bit quieter than Marie. But still a little bit too loud for comfort. She managed to just breath heavy and let out hard but quick moans and groans. Her cum and juice quickly seeping out to between her butt cheeks and drenching her hand she is cupping her pussy with tightly, fingers out.

Ben watched both girls orgasm and his cock still slightly hard. He noticed his cum is still on his teacher's cheek and chin who had just sucked and licked his cock. He smiled, taking it all in. The students who were denied full view of the dick sucking were pleased for they all had came either during or moments after Hillary and Marie had. The floor under and around Marie's desk was wet from her along with the tabletop. Hillary had just her desktop wet since she was cupping and squeezing her pussy while she came. Miss Sanders gave one last lick under Ben's dick and topped it off with a kiss on his dick head as she got back to her feet.

"Marie," She looked over with a smile. Having an idea of something she can do since she came in second place. "Since you won second place and all. You can lick this cum off my face if you would like to." She offered.

"Really?"

"Yes." She walked over to Marie. Figuring she was still getting over her orgasm. She is surprised she even kept on top of the desk with the way she was bucking and carrying on. Good thing the other classrooms are further down the hall they are stuck in the boonies of the hallway away from the others, or else, they would probably been all caught. "Here."

Marie took in the scent of what she figure was dick and then Miss Sanders' scent as well. She placed her hands on her teacher's bare hips and pulled her little bit closer, then started to lick the cum off of her lips, cheeks and chin. It tasted pretty good, Marie thought. Licking across Monica's lips, who slightly parted them and slid her tongue out to meet Marie's as she did so.

"Tastes pretty good." Marie smiled. "And you taste pretty good yourself."

"Thank you." Monica went back to front of her desk and the class. Becoming a teacher again in her mind. Authority figure, if you will. She told Hillary and Marie to get dressed and then go to the restroom to get cleaned up some. Rest of the class was half naked or still touching, she got them back in order and dressed and proper. They cleaned their hands at the sink they use for chemistry or other class reasons. Ben put his jeans back on and took his seat after thanking her. She nodded and smiled, giving him a wink. When Hillary and Marie came back, they moved their desks back where they sit and took their seats.

"Well, as I said earlier, we will do this more often for quizzes and tests. It may or may not be necessarily what we just did, it might be something different, I don't know. But I am sure something can be thought up. Once again, though, I am very pleased with how you accepted the loss, and win, even, and conducted yourselves with civility and respect. You all really do make me proud and I wouldn't be doing this stuff to reward you all if you didn't." She praised them. Surprised how well, in fact, they do handle themselves during moments like these in the classroom.

12