Miss Simpson Tries to Resist Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There were four fixed cameras, Miss, and then the one attached to the bike - it'll look brilliant when I've finished editing it."

She thought about saying something, but decided it was pointless until she'd gathered her thoughts. The hot shower had warmed her, and dressed in a thick white robe she was beginning to feel herself again. She sat on the edge of Harry's bed, holding the warm drink he had made her and watched the footage on the small, tripod-mounted camera.

"Where are you parents?" she asked finally, her brain beginning to work properly for the first time in a while.

"Don't worry they're away for days."

"You must have planned everything. You must have put these cameras up knowing what would happen?"

"Every last detail."

"Why? ... How?"

She watched the last of the footage. Harry had helped her remove the helmet and she blushed to see the sex-deranged, look on her face as the crash helmet came off. On the video Harry slapped her ass and pointed at one of the cameras, telling her to smile. Her petite naked body looked tiny next to the huge bike and the size of Harry in his leathers. She watched herself obediently follow Harry's instructions and smile and wave feebly at the camera. The footage ended with him picking her up and carrying her out of shot.

"The question's not Why or even How, the question is, What. What do I want next."

She was sufficiently aware to realize that the polite schoolboy she knew had thoroughly changed. Miss Simpson looked at him nervously. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm thinking by the time this is all edited together it will make compulsive internet viewing. Not to mention it will be compelling evidence of sex with a pupil im your charge. I think you're looking at a prison sentence absolute best case. I'd make a very convincing victim you know. I do drama."

Her jaw worked mechanically, her mind couldn't cope. She bent her neck to take another sip of hot tea and with it came the realization that she was trapped. The overwhelming, engulfing sense that there was nothing she could do. The thought of that video landing into the inbox of the headmaster, or the chair of the school governors was enough to paralyze her mind.

"You were trapped as soon as you put that crash helmet on," he said, as if reading her thoughts.

She looked up at him. "What do you want from me?" she said, trying to keep the fear out of her voice. She thought about trying to negotiate but something about his calm, thoughtful demeanor made her hesitate.

"Now that's a very good question" he answered, and reached for a small brown notebook. "I've made a list. Don't worry I've had lots of ideas and you'll find them all very enjoyable -- and my parents won't be back until Tuesday."

Miss Simpson felt herself catch her breath. Her head still felt dizzy, her mind a little unhinged from everything that had happened. She found herself looking up at the handsome young teenager, at his pleasant but determined face as he scanned down the page. She would only truly recognize it later, but in that moment, as her heart hammered in her chest, she felt something other than fear.

Harry looked down at the book in front of him as though he were choosing from a restaurant menu, and Miss Simpson realized that she was curious. Curious what the mind of this quiet, intelligent boy would come up with next.

A brief image flashed into her head -- it was an image from the video she had just been forced to watch, she was naked and astride the bike, her body soaked wet from the cold rain, and in the image she found her mind focusing on his hand as it pushed between her thighs.

She remembered to breathe and pulled the white toweling robe tighter around her chest. She sat there, watching his face as he read, and tried to remember that she was his teacher, tried to drag up the mental reserves to impose her will. To tell him he was in big trouble, that blackmail was a criminal offence, that she was leaving and wanted every copy of the video deleted immediately.

But somehow it was easier just to wait, and hear what he wanted her to do next.

To be continued ...

12