Miss Slutty India Ch. 03

Story Info
Riya Sen joins the sluts.
2.2k words
3.96
67.8k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is all for entertainment no harm meant to anyone. No resemblence to anyone living or dead.

Please read the earlier parts of this story for the background.

******************************************

He was back within 2 minutes with the gorgeous young girl. She was about 20 if that, could have even been 19. She looked around the semi-lit booth before settling her eyes on me. She definitely recognized me.

I opened, "What's your name?"

"Riya. Riya Sen." She replied with a toss of her lovely dark hair. She knew she had a gorgoues, hot, tight body and was accustomed to being the object of lust in the eyes of guys.

Her tube top was tiny and tight, black in color, with "bebe" written over her tits in sparkling dots. You could see the valley of her full, soft tits over the top of the little tube and it stopped just under her tits, leaving her flat belly fully exposed. Her shorts were the same color and so tight that the wrinkles on her crotch were clearnly and nicely outlining her tight, small pussy. They were so short her ass cheeks were hanging out, all her thighs and nice long legs available to be admired and stared at. No undies were possible under those tiny, tight rags. A girl who dressed like that in a public bar was begging to be fucked like a slut.

"Do you know why you are here?" I asked her.

"Yes. I am to show you my boobs." Her voice was kinda different, but sexy.

"How did you get her to come here?" I was curious enough to ask the guy.

"Well, her mother Munmun Sen is a famous actress and she somtimes comes here. I told Riya, I'll tell her mother about her drug-taking habits if she didn't do this."

"Nice" I commended him, "So, she's an addict?"

"I don't think so but she occasionally takes something. I have seen her."

Enough chit chat. I signalled Riya with my hand to take off her top. She hooked her fingers in the bottom edge of her tiny tube top and slowly pulled it over her full breasts, her perky hot tits coming into view little by little. Her boobs were very nice considering her kinda thin frame. The nipples were erect and hard, not her fault actually, the sexual tension in the booth was almost tangible and any slut would get aroused in that atmosphere. She took her nice, big boobs in her hands and fondled them slowly, teasing me with a very hot display of her young, nubile body.

Even before she knew it I had shot out of my seat, grabbed her hair tightly in my right hand and slammed her down on the table, sitting back in my seat even before she felt her tits getting crushed on the hard, cold table surface.

"So, you think you can tease me, do you slut?" I changed my grip on her hair from my right to left hand and used the right to caress her soft bare back like a pet bitch.

"No, sir. I am sorry, sir."

"You are just a slut, aren't you Riya?" My hand was gentle and soft on her bare waist.

"Please sir, I am a good girl."

I slipped my hand between her legs, covering her small pussy in my big hand. And closed my fist. Tightly.

She screamed as the pain that arose from her center spread through her body. She squirmed on the table like a fish without water, not able to get her pussy free from my torturing hand. Her shorts were as thin as they were tight and I could feel her pussy lips being mauled as she squirmed in my hand.

"What are you, Riya?" My voice was still gentle.

"I am a dirty slut, sir." She was almost in tears.

I relaxed my grip on her pussy but kept caressing her soft lips through the thin tight shorts.

"And what do sluts need?" I asked nicely as my fingers stroked her soft pussy lips.

"Fucking?" She looked into my eyes.

"LOT of fucking!!" I corrected.

"Yes, sir."

The bartender cleared his throat. I had forgotten all about his prize in my excitement at getting a new toy. But now I remembered.

"Sush, on the wall, spread your legs and lift your dress on your waist. "

She complied and exposed her pussy and ass for all to see. I nodded to the guy and he went and knelt behind her. His nose enjoying the aroma of Sushmita's aroused pussy. Without any delay he pushed one finger deep into her pussy making her body jerk a little. He then proceeded to skillfully fuck Sush's wet pussy while I caressed Riya's soft pussy thorough her shorts and kept her cheek pressed on the cold table table with her face towards me. I could feel a damp spot under my fingers as her excited pussy wet the thin fabric of the tiny shorts. Sushmita's moans and grunts increased in frequency and volume as the young bartender explored her wet depths intent on making her cum under one minute.

Sushmita swung her head from side to side as the passion gripped her, the young bartender's fingers wreaking havoc with her emotions as her free-flowing pussy juices vouched. I let Riya lift her head off the table to watch Sush's pussy being mauled but kept her tits pressed flat on the table and my hand on her ass caressing and feeling her soft, firm ass cheeks.

We could all see Sush's body convulse in hot waves of a nice, hard orgasm as she screamed and let loose on the guy's hand with a big load of quim. He looked at me wanting to know if he had won. I nodded and he gleefully dove into Sushmita's sexy, drenched pussy, his tongue making her moan again.

Riya, meanwhile, was trying to make my hand rub her pussy harder by wiggling and shiftring her ass so my fingers would be between her legs. I slipped my hand back between her legs and she started grinding her pussy on my hand up and down. Young, slutty and submissive, what a hot combination in a sexy girl. As my fingers grabbed and kneaded her soft pussy through the thin shorts, I looked into her eyes and asked, "What do you want, Riya?"

"Please fuck me, sir!" she had lost all control, no good girl crap, now she was just a slut, a fucktoy eager to be played with and used.

I left her hair, "Stand up and take your shorts off."

She obeyed readily by standing up and bending down to slide the tight shorts off her long sexy legs. When she stood back up and spread her legs, I saw what a tight hot pussy she had, completely shaved and looking really tight with the puffy lips pressed against each other.

Again I grabbed her by the hair and quickly maneuvered her around so her tits were slammed flat on the hard table and her bare ass was facing me. I pressed her soft cheek on the cold table as I did a little grinding on her ass with my rock-hard cock.

"Ouch! Aaah!" Her voice sounded really sexy, moaning and grunting. And she had all the more reason to grunt when I pushed two thick hard fingers up into her tight cunt from behind. She opened her legs wider, giving me more access to her tight, hot depths. Behaving like a real slut. Using my long fingers I fucked her juicy wet cunt hard and deep, slowly getting harder and harder until each of my thrusts was rocking her small body forward and making her thighs hit the edge of the table. Her moans turned into really passionate, hot screams of lust, taking on a more urgent tone, "aaaaah, aaah, aaah, oh...aa-aaah, don't, please don't stop, fuck me, use me!". Fortunately for her, I had no intention to stop, my thrusts only got harder, deeper, more invasive, massaging and pressing against her pussy walls. It wasn't long before she was screaming, "Yessss, oh god yessss" and her juicy sweet cunt erupted in a hot flow of cum all over my hand. Her naked body under me, totally under my control, at my mercy, writhing in the grips of a huge orgasm which my fingers were prolonging as they delved deeper and deeper into that deep tight cunt. Finally, she relaxed, her body went prone on the table.

No doubt she was feeling happy and satisfied as her voice sounded very gratified when she said, "Thank you! Oh thank you sooo much!" But that didn't mean I was gonna let go of her. One look at Amisha and she knew what I wanted. I train my bitches well. She undid my pants and pulled them down, then my boxers to let the raging hard cock come out in the open air. The way Amisha licked her lips, I knew she wanted to lick the pre-cum off the tip but I didn't give her permission and she didn't dare try. I did let her help in guiding my cock though, as I moved it between Riya's legs. Amisha put the hot, wet cockhead on Riya's cunt hole and then let go. I used one hard stroke to go in all the way deep. Riya had been relaxing after the hot orgasm she had but that hard thrust shook her out of it. It damn near shook her out of her mind as the thick rod induced that pain in her most private hole that set her whole body on fire. Her head jerked up and the scream was earth-shaking "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" I was half-expecting someone to come in to investigate but I guess the party in the main bar was pretty hot and loud itself.

I rubbed Riya's soft bare back, running my fingers down her spine as I let her get used to the thick long stick in her small tight cunt. Keeping a tight grip on her mane I kept her head lifted up, looking at Sushmita writhing in passion as the bartender was going to make her cum again with his skilled tongue.

Slowly I started pulling out of Riya's cunt and I could feel her body and mind torn in two with her pussy trying to keep the hot, throbbing rod buried in her hungry pussy while her body was shaking with the secret fear that once I pulled it all out I'd ram it in again, hurting her soft pussy with that hard, thick monster. I kept pulling it out slowly, enjoying her dilemma, loving her fear. When my cock was almost all out, I pushed it in slowly, fucking that lovely, tight, soft cunt in soft, gentle in-out strokes. She acknowledged with long, deep-felt moans, "mmmmmmmmm,,,,ooooh".

And then pulling out all but the head I rammed the whole long rod deep and hard into her soft cunt, making her tight cunt scream in pain and her whole body shaking with the pain that hurt but felt so good too. Just as my cockhead hit the depths of her tight cunt, her whole body convulsed in visible shakes, pouring her wet, slick cum all over my cock, accompanied by her familiar moans and grunts "oh god! Yessss.....ungghh....aaaahhh...unghh" I kept fucking her wet cunt with my hard, long cock as she came more and more. I did my slow-gentle-strokes-then-unexpected-hard-deep-ramming trick again and in 2 hard strokes her pussy exploded once more, this time triggering my own explosion. I kept pounding her soaked cunt with my raging hard cock even as I spurted my hot sperm into her bare cunt.

Once my cock stopped erupting, I pulled it out of Riya's cunt and sat back down. Extending my hand to the left I grabbed Aishwarya by the hair and pulled her head down into my lap, signal for her to lick me clean. Which she proceeded to do very obediently.

"Ok, you may leave." That to Riya.

"No, please. Please let me stay. Please make me your bitch." She knelt down and held on to my leg.

I let go of Aish's hair to move my hand lower and caress her back as she licked my cum-soaked cock while Riya begged like a young slut to be taken as my slave. The bartender had left and Sushmita was recovered and dressed by now. Moving my left hand back I grabbed Aish's bare ass cheek under the micro short dress and pulled it open to touch inside her ass crack. My right hand caressed Riya's soft hair, running my long fingers through it.

"I might have a job for you", I said to Riya as I gently caressed her soft cheek with my thumb, "but I am not sure how obedient you can be. I like totally submissive sluts."

In response she started begging again, promising to be totally and completely my slut.

*****************************************

Well, what do you think? Should I take her on or let her go after this one night? Or tell her to get her mother to recommend her ;)?

Do keep sending your feedback please. And don't forget to write something about yourself when you mail me.