Miss Stanley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron still appeared to be unable to comprehend the situation. He began playing with himself despite having her voluptuous body available and obviously not protesting. Amanda could not let him pleasure himself when she had the opportunity to help him. She reached over and took his cock in her hand. She loved the size of his warm dick as it filled her hand. She sat up and rolled his balls around with her other hand.

Amanda firmly stroked him up and down. Ron could not decide whether to watch himself getting a handjob or to close his eyes and enjoy her rubbing. She concentrated on getting him to cum. His dick reddened quickly and seemed to grow even a little more as she increased her speed on his cock. She alternately tugged then massaged his balls.

Ron had no will power and began to shoot within a minute. Amanda was quickly covered in his hot spew. It landed everywhere. Her face and hair caught the initial blast. Her tits and legs were hit with the next shots as she moved it away from her face. The remaining cum dribbled out of his cock onto Amanda's fist and arm as she continued a steady rhythm on his rod. His heavy breathing was the only sound in the room. Amanda looked over to the professor and saw him aiming a video camera at the pair.

"Stop jerking him off and massage his cum into your skin," the professor said, keeping his view on the camera's monitor. Ron's still hard cock wobbled in the air as Amanda released it. She ran her hands along her legs feeling the cooling, sticky goo that covered them. She played with the wetness like a new toy, wondering at its elasticity. She rubbed some into her pubic hair creating a matted tangle of hair. Then she ran her hands up her sides and across her stomach, spreading cum over every inch of her skin. She lifted her large breasts and rubbed them together. The cum that was between them made a quiet smacking sound when she pulled them apart.

Ron had returned to jacking off again. He was jerking as if his life depended on it. His cock was growing purple from the friction he was putting on it. "Amanda turn over on your belly," the professor told her. She rolled over and lay face down on the couch. She felt herself begin to stick to the leather. "Ron, I want you to hump her ass," the professor continued. Ron eagerly straddled her hips and put his cock between her plump ass cheeks. He straddled the couch, grabbed her love handles, and started thrusting in the crack of her ass. Amanda relished the feel of his cock against her ass. She raised her buttocks to meet his thrusts. His cum dribbled down his shaft and lubricated her skin enough to making the spot where he was humping slippery. The action was enough for him shoot off again. It was not as much as the previous effort. He shot a wad to the small of her back. The remainder of his orgasm pulsed additional blobs onto her big ass.

"Very well, Ron. You may leave now. Come see me tomorrow about your performance," the professor said. Ron almost pouted as he began to search for his clothes. Amanda lay breathing deeply from the energy she had just exerted. Ron put his pants and shirt on. He began to leave but the professor stopped him. "Don't go out there looking like a mess. Make yourself presentable, idiot," he told him angrily. Ron tucked in his shirt and smoothed down his hair before receiving the professor's approval to leave.

As the door closed, the professor picked up his camera and took some shots of her cum-covered ass. At this point, Amanda was beyond trying to cover up. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the professor put the camera down on his desk. He began to set up a tripod aimed at the couch. Amanda was very relaxed. She was fatigued after the physical sex. The aroma from the incense seemed to increase as she inhaled more deeply. The professor aimed and focused the video camera before beginning to undress.

The older man was the biggest cock she had ever seen. It was at least nine inches long and unusually thick. Her pussy drooled and her mouth watered at the sight of it. His body was in decent shape for a man in his fifties but he was not the physical specimen that Ron was. "Roll on your back," he told her. She turned back over. The professor walked around behind her to the back of the couch. He kneeled down and then roughly grabbed her tits.

Amanda let out a short yelp with the suddenness and the feeling of pain that jolted through her body. The professor mauled her large tits. His fingers indented the pliable flesh of her breasts. He roughly pinched her nipples sending an electricity through her. She began to panic as the tempo of the whole encounter changed. She was afraid that the professor was going to hurt her. He produced a length of rope out of nowhere. Amanda began to struggle from his grip but the professor had a strength that was not apparent from his wiry frame. He tied her hands together and held them over her head. He then tied the other end to a hook that was on one of his bookshelves.

Amanda quit struggling, realizing that they were futile. She lay there with her arms over her head. She was unable to prevent to the professor from doing anything to her that he pleased. The professor grabbed her tits again, giving them another work over. He then spread her legs as if he was splitting a wishbone. He retrieved his camera and took pictures of her in the semi-bondage pose that he had put her in. He then pried open her mouth and inserted his cock. She could barely move as he took pictures of her pretty lips encompassing his large member. "This is what I give all my bad students," he told her. He then took his cock out of her mouth and slapped her face with it. The professor left some of his own pre-cum on her face when he was done. She felt more humiliated by this then by anything else she had endured that afternoon.

Briefly putting the camera aside, he got a tube of lubricant out of his desk. He rubbed some on his cock and then on her pussy, asshole, and tits. He slid his cock in her pussy and then stopped to take pictures of his huge dick pushing apart the lips of her pussy. It felt strange to Amanda to have a dick in her that was not frantically pumping in and out. His largeness made her feel like her pussy was about to explode. He stopped taking pictures and put the camera aside again but did not begin fucking her. The professor seemed to enjoy just the feel of her velvety walls around his cock. He grasped her tits again but this time he was very gentle. He lovingly played with them watching their softness jiggle in his hands. He ran his hands down her stomach and then back up to cup her breasts.

Using just the palms of his hands, the professor lightly brushed her sweat-soaked skin. He flitted up her arms, back down to her shoulders, across her breasts and down her sides. Amanda shivered from his feathery touch as it tickled her. She barely noticed the slow rocking that the professor had started in her pussy.

The professor then pulled out of her. His cock was covered in her juices. He knew how to push all the right buttons to make her wet. He grabbed under her left thigh and lifted it over her body. Being tied to the hook, Amanda flipped over with like a coin. The professor lifted her wrists using only the rope. She had to scramble to her feet or fall flat on her face. As she did, he grabbed her hips and guided her back to the couch. She was kneeling on the couch. He was positioned so that her ass was vulnerable as it stuck up in the air.

The professor grabbed her plump hips and ran his stiffness across the slick substance that he had placed on her pucker hole earlier. He spread it up and down her ass crack using his cock like a paintbrush. Amanda tried to push her body back toward the professor. She did not want to wait for the bliss that he was offering. Even though she had never had anal sex, his touch was making her yearn for it. The professor was still in control. He sensed what she was doing and moved just out of her reach.

Amanda whimpered at the loss of the pleasurable sensations that he was giving her. She realized her mistake. She returned to where she was before, presenting her pussy and ass to whatever the professor wanted to do to her. The professor did not resume right away as she had expected him to. Unable to turn around or look behind herself, she worried about the sudden hush. She was aware that he had not moved away from her. A whistling in the air broke the stillness before the smack of his hand hit her sizeable buttocks.

Compared with the erotic massaging that was just there in the previous moment, the sting of the professor's open hand brought tears to Amanda's eyes. She somehow managed not to cry out. She huffed in short breaths trying to contain the pain. The sharpness had just begun to dissipate when the professor swatted her again. This hit was not as bad but it was not the touch that she was craving.

"Do not try to do what you want. If you want that grade, will do what I want. I will lead you and I will let you know what you want," the professor snarled at her. Her body went as limp as possible, considering her position. She was afraid all that she had done was for nothing. She tried not to whimper and she steadied herself for more punishment. To her surprise and relief, he began running his hands along her smooth skin once again. She felt the heat from his hands on the spots where he had spanked her butt. It warmed her whole body making her become more relaxed.

Amanda felt the professor's cock press against her fleshy butt cheeks. He used his thumbs to spread her plump cheeks apart, exposing the wrinkled skin around her anal canal. He guided his bobbing cock toward her hole. Once the professor lined it up properly, he quickly pushed forward and her tight sphincter engulfed his cockhead. Amanda gasped as he gradually pushed his massive cock into her ass. She never had such a feeling of fullness. It was wonderful. The professor began sliding in and out of her ass. "This is my favorite," he told her as a matter of fact. "I love fucking my students in the ass. It's very symbolic of the whole process, don't you think?"

Amanda could not respond. She was too busy reveling in the ecstasy being bestowed upon her. Her breasts slapped against her torso as he fucked her faster and faster. Then he stopped and pulled out. He released her hands and she fell to the couch. He told her to turn over. She willingly did as he said. Her hands felt prickly as the blood ran back into them. The professor re-entered her ass and began using her hole again. He took one of her large legs in each hand and lifted her off the couch. He placed her legs against his chest as he brutally invaded her ass. His pace sped up as Amanda's hefty buttocks shook with each thrust.

Suddenly he dropped her legs, which caused her to land on the couch with a plop. The professor grabbed her hand and placed it around his slimy cock. He used it to jerk himself off. Amanda took over without being asked and this time the professor allowed her to continue. He pointed the tip of his cock at her face. His cum spurted out on to her face. Amanda kept stroking as the warm liquid hit her. She did not let go of his dick but slowed her jerking. The professor's cum dripped down her hand. His breathing was almost labored as he stood there. The last drops fell from his softening manhood on to her neck.

The professor moved away from Amanda. He once again picked up his camera. He took shots of his white goo on Amanda's pretty face. She gave a little smile as he did this. The professor then went about putting his clothes back on. Amanda did not know what was in store for her next so she lay patiently on the couch.

When the professor was fully dressed, he returned to the book he was reading. Amanda closed her eyes and breathed in the smell of the incense. Her mind drifted as she stared at the ceiling. Slowly sleep came over her.

When she awoke, the room was dark. No one was there with her. Had it all been a dream? The dried cum on her face assured her that it was not a dream. She saw an envelope with her name in it atop of her pile of clothes. She opened it with some trepidation. In the professor's handwriting the note said, 'An average performance. See me if you would like to increase your grade further.' There were also a few of the pictures that the professor had taken of her in the envelope.

Amanda looked at them. She was embarrassed yet proud of how sexy she looked. She pulled her tight dress back on. She cracked the door to the hallway to make sure no one was out there. Amanda rushed down the hall to a restroom. She wiped the whiteness off her face and made herself presentable. She walked out of the deserted building.

12