Miss Sue

Story Info
A house slave helps the owner's son.
10.5k words
4.6
126.3k
173
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,372 Followers

Someone asked me not to write another plantation story, so I wrote another one in spite.

*****

Sue woke up before the roosters made their morning racket. This was a noise that would then cause the rest of the house to know the day was starting. She knew the house was soon to be bustling with activity, and she was awake before the calm of the daily storm that was life on the Ward Plantation.

Sue quickly pulled out some leftover cornbread from the pantry as the roosters began waking up the plantation. Sue knew it was going to be an easy day, but a hectic one until the church service was over.

With only the master's son Joshua to watch over, Sue knew that she should have plenty of time left after church to visit friends on the Smith Plantation a few miles away. This always made her feel good as other hands would compliment her on her looks and beauty. It was her day of the week she could feel good about being a woman who could still turn some heads, even if she could do nothing with them.

Susan, or Sue as everyone called her still had her youthful looks for a house slave in her early thirties. Her nice womanly figure was still there after bearing three children, and was always accented by the dresses she wore. Her large chest was always on display, but not as gratifying to look at since her dress covered up most of her cleavage. Her hair was always covered up with a head scarf, but her sleek facial features still had yet to show the wear and tear of age.

Sue walked up the stairs to wake up Jackson, her owner's son. Jack as she called him was the youngest of four children. All of his older sisters were now married with families of their own. Jack stood to inherit the plantation, and all of the hands that worked its fields.

Sue cared for Jack as if he was her own. Mrs. Ward passed away from the pox when he was three, and Sue was there for him every day after that. Sue knew that no boy should be left without a mother. Sue felt as if he was a kind of replacement to her loss of being a mother when she was sold off away from her own children.

Sue loved Jack's energy, and love of life. He was eighteen now and never lost his youthful spirit, along with his kind and gentle nature. Sue always wondered if he was going to turn out like his father, who the hands called Mean Massa Ward. Early on it would seem Sue felt that Jack was the complete opposite of his father, and most of the plantation knew as well. Although he was not as mature as he needed to be for an adult, he was soon to be on his own.

Opening the door to his room, she could see his body still sleeping. Walking over to the bed, Sue knew she was going to have to get him ready quickly and feed him if she was going to be able to leave the plantation after the service to see her friends.

Shaking him from side to side, Sue spoke in a firm tone, "Mista Jack, you bests get out of bed."

"Arrrggghhh! Do I have to?" Jack moaned out with a big yawn.

"Yes, you do. You best get ready in a rush too. I fixed you some cornbread in the kitchen, so gets going."

Sue walked over to the dresser and pulled out Jack's Sunday's best for the service. She giggled to herself as she remembered when he was younger how he would strip the clothes off as soon as he would get home so he could either go fishing or ride with his friends, or some of the plantation's hands he grew up with.

Sue turned around just as Jack got out of bed. She saw his erection swing freely as he slept in the nude last night. Sue got only a quick glimpse, but could see that he was well-endowed. The thought of Jack pleasing his wife with his tool made her blush.

"I be downstairs getting things ready," Sue said as she turned her head so she would not have to see his morning erection so freely displayed.

Sue walked into the kitchen and saw Eve cutting up a chicken for supper. Eve was much older than Sue's thirty-three years, and lived her whole life on the plantation with Master Ward.

Sue always smiled and greeted Miss Eve as if she was a Great Aunt who looked after her. Sue was sold off from her own children and Eve was there to help her through the traumatic time. Just the thought of the day she was ripped from the arms of her two children brought tears to her eyes. But it was Miss Eve that helped her recover and make sure she had a nice job being a nanny for young Jack at the time.

"The young Mista up for some church or sleepin?" Eve joked with a big smile as Sue walked in the door.

"You know Pastor George done yelled at him last week for it. He still be wantin to be a child with Willy and dem others." Sue joked back as she knew Jack was a kid at heart.

"Well, Willy be tellin his Mama bout Jack askin for some advice with girls and things. Seems Masta Ward be not tellin him bout how a man should be."

Sue gave Eve a look of concern, but also knew that she was right. "Masta needs to be spenin more time with him. Be off travllin too much, and forgettin bout his young-in."

"Well you best be fixing it, cause Willy be tellin him some stories," Eve remarked as she continued to prepare the food.

"Best think he is better hearing it from Willy then his father. Lord only knows what he would be likes if he was around more," Sue replied, knowing that Jack was a sweet, kind person compared to his father.

"Well, bests you fix it or we might have to deal wit Massa doing it for you."

"Might have to deal with it soon too. Boy be a man now, with man parts just aching to be free in the morning." Sue laughed as she thought about just seeing Jack's large morning erection.

"More the reason to handles it quick. Boy does not need to be hearing from Willy or Massa. Should have been done a few years ago if you ask me."

Sue and Eve both turned their heads to the door as Jack made his way downstairs. Eve then looked at Sue as Jack was downstairs. "Just be quick bout tellin him. Willy and dem kids be at that age."

Sue gave a look of concern as she knew Eve was right. She decided that when she got home from visiting the Smith Plantation she would ask him about what he knew.

Sue grabbed the cornbread and put it in a small basket and left to meet Jack by the door.

Jack was about to leave when Sue rushed over to stop him. "Mista Jack, takes this so you can eats something before the service."

"Thanks..."

Sue cut him off as he was about to answer. "Don't be fallin asleep again. Listen to what the preacher says. I be back from the Smith Place soon as service let out."

Jack smiled and walked out. Sue just watched him rush out to the carriage as Willy sat in the driver's seat smiling back at Sue. Sue gave him a scowl as she knew Willy was up to no good.

The service was about how the Lord works in mysterious ways, and how to live a righteous life. Sue then thought it was for the best she was the one to guide Jack into being a good person. How she was going to do the Lord's work and help Jack be a good husband?

The singing was just what she needed to bring back memories of her children and how she use to sing to them before she put them to bed. Although the tears flowed down her face, she loved thinking about how they were still with her in spirit and in her heart.

Although the service was over, Sue made a point to talk with some of the hands at the Smith Plantation. Master Smith was a Godly man who built a church for slaves in the area to worship. It was commonplace to see plantation slaves from neighboring plantations come and worship too.

Sue smiled and laughed as she heard about the gossip from other plantations. She was afforded the permission to leave the plantation as were some of the other slaves who were not part of the Smith Plantation. Hearing the stories from other slaves gave her a sort of friendship she had not had since she was sold away from her own family and friends years back.

It was late in the afternoon, and Sue decided to head back home to check on Jack. She knew that he would be off in mischief, and might need someone one to guide him.

Sue knew time with Jack was short as his father was forcing him to enlist for four years in the army before letting him take over the plantation. Jack had no real desire to be in charge, and already refused to go to military school a year ago.

Sue got back to see Jack standing around Willy as they tended to one of the horses. All of the other hands were gathered around playing music as Jack and Willy seemed to be up to something. Sue at first thought it was about horse racing, and how Jack was told by his father not to do it after the fall he took last year.

Sue walked up on Willy and grabbed him by the ear. Even with his stocky build and strong features, Sue still saw him as a young boy who needed reprimanding from time to time. "Best you get boy. No need to be fillin his head with racing again."

Willy turned around once Sue let go of his ear. "Not bout racing, bout other things."

"I don't cares what it be about. You just get. Mista Jack needs to be going in and changing. Not going to get his Sunday clothes all messed up on the account of you."

Sue gave Jack a look, and he retreated back into the house. Sue knew that he was going to get changed and head back anyway, but she did not want to have to deal with cleaning and mending his good clothes.

Sue followed Jack inside and was going to make sure he got changed before going back outside to have a meal with the rest of the plantation. It was Sunday and all of the good food and music was to be had.

Sue decided it was the time to talk to Jack about what Willy was filling his head with, and that father son lesson he should have gotten years ago. Sue even thought that there was a chance he knew everything and she was worrying from no good reason.

Knocking on the door and hearing Jack say enter, she walked in to see Jack bare-chested as only his pants were on him. Jack was wearing his plain pants meant for work, with his nice clothes lying on the bed ready to be put away.

Sue saw him every day, and seeing him without a shirt was a daily occurrence. Sue also knew he was not a child anymore, and his muscles were that of an adult.

"Needs to be askin you a few things before supper."

Jack turned his head as he held his shirt in his hand ready to put it on. "What about?"

"Be thinking Willy is fillin your head with nasty things bout girls and such. Wants you to know I can answer most things if you want. Mista Jacobs can answer things too, but if you want to talk with me... I can answer some questions. Don't need you to be getting filled up with stuff Willy be telling you."

"I know everything already Miss Sue. Pah told me years ago about everything. I was just asking Willy if it feels good."

Sue covered her mouth and gave out a small giggle. "Of course it be feeling good. You just gonna have to wait though."

Jack gave a smug look and answered back fast. "I know it feels good playing with it, but what does it really feel like? Do girls feel the same thing?"

"Be feeling better with a girl I suppose, but girls be liking it too; if a man's be good at what he is doing," Sue answered as she walked past him to get the clothes from the bed.

Sue stepped back from the bed and turned to the dresser when she felt a pair of hands on her hips. "What's you doing?"

"Please. I just want to try it once," Jack pleaded with an almost childlike demand.

"You cants be doin that's wit me. Not be right," Sue answered back quickly.

"What's the harm in doing it? I may not get another chance. That and I want to learn how to be good at it," Jack once again asked as his hands were still on Sue's hips.

Sue turned around to face Jack as he pleaded, his hands still on her hips as she now faced him. "The harm be is it's not rights is all. You need to be finding a nice white girl to make loves with."

Jack pulled his hands back and sat on the bed only a few steps from where Sue stood. "It will be quick, I promise. Nobody has to know. I just need your help this one time. No girls talk to me, and Pah never lets me court any woman. I am leaving in a month and there are no girls in the army. Even if I do find a girl, I might be really bad at it. You can tell me if I am good or not."

Sue saw the look of desperation in his eyes, but still saw him as a young child she raised. He may have been white and the owner's son, but it was her hard work that raised him. "No. I be knowing you since you were a youngin. You cants be sticking your thing in me. You will be fine with the girl you pick."

"Please. Just this one time and then I will never ask for anything. I just want it to be with someone that is pretty and I can trust is all for the first time. Someone who will be honest with me, and can show me what to do and not judge me if I am bad."

Sue was taken back that Jack saw her as pretty. She knew that he was good looking and could easily get a girl to marry him. The reminder that she was pretty did give her a warm feeling of joy though.

"There be plenty of pretty white girls. First times should be with your wife," Sue answered, knowing that her response was a lie. She knew her last master had made his young son sleep with a few slaves before getting married.

Jack once again pleaded, looking Sue in the eyes. "I don't want my wife to think I am bad. I also might not get a chance if the army sends me to Mexico to fight. Mr. Jacobs says I can have a pick between Rose, and Abigail, but both of them are married. I don't want to force anyone to do this with me. With you, it can be a secret, and nobody gets hurt."

Sue remembered a few girls tell horror stories of being taken by their master, and friends of their master. Here Jack was asking to be with her, trying to keep Abigail and Rose pure. His bright blue eyes glimmer for a hope at sexual experimentation. Sue never could say no to Jack and felt an almost weakness to give him anything he wanted. He never asked for anything in the past, and she felt an almost guilt in saying no.

Sue took a deep breath as she realized she was going to cave in. "If I says yes, it can only be this one time. No more askin to puts it in me again after this?"

"Only time, I promise." Jack shot back in surprise.

The act of asking and being his kind natured self seemed to make her feel at ease with whatever Jack wanted. He did not seem to have a mean bone in his body, although what he was asking made it still wrong.

Sue walked over to the bed and stared at Jack to make sure he knew she was serious. "When I be saying to stop, you bests stop. Be gentle sticking it in too."

Jack nodded his head, and Sue reached down to remove her undergarments before bending over on the bed. Sue knew it had to be quick before she thought about the consequence of what was happening and change her mind.

"Makes it wet before you puts it in me. If a girl is not ready, you needs to make your thing slick so it goes in easy, or it be hurtin a girl," Sue instructed as she faced the bed, wondering how it was going to feel to have a man inside of her again, and if what she was doing was right.

Sue heard Jack behind her fumbling with his pants before the sound of his clothes hitting the floor let her know his naked form was behind her. The thought of right and wrong now battled in her mind as Jack had yet to penetrate her.

Sue then felt Jack's strong hands on her hips followed by his thick manhood pressing its way past her backside. Sue reached back to spread herself open to make it easier for him, and then waited for the moment he would finally enter her.

Jack's large, white phallus finally pushed past her dark love folds, not stopping until his body was completely pressed against her. Sue was celibate for years, and now felt her dormant sex sheath being opened up and accepting its womanly role of taking a man inside of her.

"Ohhh, ohhhh!" Sue moaned loud as Jack slipped all the way inside of her, breaking the barrier between Jack and herself that Sue always maintained as caregiver.

Sue was still wondering if what she was doing was right, but the sensation of Jack entering her ended the debate in her head as she instantly felt his hard love rod embedding itself inside her snug unused love hole.

"You okay?" Jack asked as he stopped moving.

Sue took a deep breath as the feeling of her sex being used was still new to her and answered back trying not to moan. "Just not be used to it is all."

Sue felt Jack softly go in and out of her, insuring his thrusts were deep and penetrating her entire sex. It was like he was careful not to plunge inside of her too fast, but still going deep enough to fill her entire sex cavity up with his male tool.

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes, Yesss...it feels gooood," Sue moaned out as she could not deny Jack's member fitting her sex tunnel so perfectly.

Once again Sue gripped the sheets of the bed as Jack pushed his white shaft in and out of her in long, fluid, deep thrusts. Each time Jack pushed in, Sue could not help but feel her own sex muscles grip and release him in harmony with his movements. Like she was in tune with how fast and deep he was going to go each time.

The old sensation of her sex that had been denied so long, and now being carefully stretched open as Jack's sex muscles pushed in her. Sue felt her dark love nest now very slippery as Jack began to go faster. Sue could not believe she was getting aroused so much, but Jack's prick seemed to hit a spot in her that needed to be hit.

Sue did not know whether to hate the pleasure she was getting or enjoy it. Jack was going fast enough for her to enjoy it and slow enough not to be too rough. His white erection was still plunging in her wet love sheath with ease as Sue felt her own body wanting it.

Jack began to moan and Sue knew he was close. She could feel the telltale sign of his masculinity pulsing as he was near to finishing. She knew it was dangerous to have him not pull out, but Sue also knew it was feeling good at the same time.

Sue knew to side with caution as Jack was young and full of energy. "Needs you to pulls out when you close...oohhhh, ahhhhh."

Sue moaned and let her body go limp as Jack's erection jerked inside of her. She felt powerless and euphoria as Jack's pulsing member was sending consecutive warm spurts of white sperm on its mission to find her womb. Jack did not stop thrusting either, and Sue once again felt her own blissful moment as she felt her sex being plunged into as it was being pumped with a dangerous flow of fertile white cream.

Jack backed away and stood looking at Sue as she turned around. Jack's voice had a genuine sound of forgiveness. "I am sorry. I needed it bad... I guess I should have pulled out. Please forgive me, I am sorry."

Sue reached down and felt a glob of Jack's white mess all over her hand, and knew that there was probably more still stuck up in her. The sensation of warm sperm filling her love hole was both satisfying and scary. She also knew that Jack did not have any real experience, and probably couldn't hold out anyway.

"It be fine. You made a good mess in me though. Need to clean up. Best you get downstairs and act like nothing happen. I also don't want to be hearin from Willy how you got all ups in me either."

"I won't. I am sorry too," Jack answered back as he left clinging onto his shirt as he left.

She walked outside to the water pump and filled a bucket to bring inside. She sat on a chair cleaning her dark sex as Jack's orgasm seeped out. Her mind was scrambled with thoughts of right and wrong as she still tried to make out what happened.

Sue's mind was awash with so many conflicting feelings. A boy she looked after since he was knee high had just sent multiple sprays of white baby making juice into her, and she actually enjoyed feeling it. Sue even rationalized how it was for the best too. Jack got to keep his kind nature intact, and Mr. Jacobs did not get his way too.

Jay626
Jay626
2,372 Followers