Miss Torres Makes a Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

"Disgusting... Your mother never tell a son of a bitch like you to never talk with your mouth full?" Eve spits out with venom as she glances back with disgust, shaking her long haired head before she mercifully lifts herself up from him, allowing him to gasp deeply as he draws in much needed air. "That tiny dick somehow managed to stay hard... Perhaps you've gotten all your practice for lasting from jerking off to porn vids online, huh?" She further mocks as she stands up from the bed, taking her time to pull down the zip of her blouse and peel it off her curvy body.

"N... No Miss Torres! I've had sex a couple of times before with women!" The still unnamed and unknown to him man says to her as he stays laying down on the bed.

Narrowing her eyes at him, she reaches down and grabs him by the hair, forcing his upper body up so she can deliver a stinging slap right across the face that makes him weakly squeal in pain. "Don't you dare compare me to whatever little girl you've been with! A worthless, weak little boy like you probably paid some two-bit street walker for a five minute fuck!" Torres snaps as she lowers both her skirt and her panties down those lovely long legs of hers.

"I am a real woman... Strong, sexy, and powerful... Unlike whatever skank you're having to settle with for marriage..." Being in no rush with her slave still handcuffed on on his back on the bed, she pulls the black top up and over her head, and soon reaches back to unclasp and remove her bra, letting her large and perfectly rounded tits bounce free. With only her stylish black rimmed glasses remaining on her face, he smirks confidently as she gets up onto the bed and swings a leg over, mounting his lap. "Get ready you fucking disgusting waste of life! You get the honour of finally experiencing some real sex for the first and only time from a real woman..."

"MMMMM!! Ohhhhhh holy fuck!! Ahhhhhh..." The abused and used man moans, arching off the bed as she lowers her tight, wet pussy down all the way onto his cock, making it look all too easy as she takes him in to the hilt, allowing her to smirk and toss her long brunette hair back as she grinds her snatch down into her crotch. With slaps from both hands she sends him back down onto his back on the bed, still with his arms handcuffed behind his back, leaving him truly trapped underneath the devilishly grinning beauty as she further toys with her new plaything by rocking hips back and forth with his whole length still stuffed up into her pussy.

"Oh yes... Pathetic little boy... I'm too good for you... This hot fucking pussy is too much for someone like you to handle..." The former WWE Divas Champion lets out a cruel laugh as she begins to ride his dick with a commanding pace, steadily raising and lowering herself onto almost his whole length as she lifts up until the crown is kept inside before sharply dropping down to the base and them smoothly repeating the motion.

"Mmmmm! I can barely feel you inside me! I might as well... Mmmmm... Be bouncing on my own fingers right now... At least I'd get off on that..." She continues the trash talking with a sinister but sexy smile, glaring down at the groaning man below her, and in more ways than one as she effortlessly rides his decently sized member that would be more than just fine for a normal red blooded woman to feel pleasure from, but for her high, demanding standards his size is only good enough to toy around with for her own twisted enjoyment.

Closing his eyes, he can only moan and take this verbal abuse along with the dominating way she's owning his cock with bounce after balls deep bounce on his rock hard rod, her thick ass cheeks slapping down forcefully into his thighs each time she completes a motion and falls to take all his inches deep into her snug snatch that feels like it could handle a far longer and thicker dick than his. Groaning, sweat continues to appear over his nicely toned and still semi-clothed body as his pants and underwear are still hanging on his legs off the edge of the bed he's being fucked on as the stunning, curvacious sports entertainer controls the entire situation and keeps his shaft moving in and out of her pussy as she rides away on him.

"Mmmmm... Oh yes... This is how a real woman fucks... A real, beautiful, dominate female... Nothing like the cheap tramp I bet you're going to be marrying!" Torres lets out a his, her large tits bouncing in time with the motion of her tanned body as she raises and lowers herself smoothly but with speed to keep the smacking sound of skin meeting skin ringing out around the hotel room she's made into a fem-dom sex den at the expense of the groaning, dominated male she's on top off. Narrowing her eyes to glare through her stylish glasses, she reaches down to grab his handsome face, forcing him to look up at her.

"Say it you fucking little shit! Say I'm better than your trash fiancee! Mmmmm! Say that I'm more of a woman than she is!!" She demands with a yell, painfully gripping his face and still able to keep her tight and wet pussy moving up and down onto his dick at the same time, resulting in him groaning deeply from the mix of sinful pleasure and discomfort from her rough, controlling actions.

"AHHHHH!! You... You are better Miss Torres!! MMMMM... You're... OH GOD!! You're so much better than... MMMM... My wife will ever be!!" The controlled male pathetically responds as he moans, feeling his dick being gripped tightly by her inner walls as she keeps on riding away with an effortless pace all the way up and down on his pole that's now slick from her juices as despite her repeated insults, she's gotten off on his nasty encounter even if mostly on how much she's been bossing him about during it.

"MMMMM... OH FUCK!! You're... You're the greatest... AHHHHHH!! The hottest, most powerful woman around Miss... MMMMM!! Miss Torres!!" He manages to grunt out, gasping and groaning as he is truly powerless to stop her from having her wicked, forceful way with him and his average sized and thickness dick, making it ram in and out of her snug love tunnel with repeated sharp bounces on him with the kind of pace that long time porn stars would pay to know the secrets of.

"Mmmmm! Yes!! I am!! I'm the fucking best!!" Eve wickedly laughs, revelling in her manipulative ways that have turned this young man into a lowly, pussy-whipped slave as she swiftly and steadily bounces her perfectly curved body on his dick to take all of his inches up into her damp box every time she lowers herself down before quickly rising up to repeat the motion.

"Better than the rest of those Diva sluts... Better than your tramp wife... Better than... Ahhhhh! Mmmmm!! Any fucking whore on this damn planet!!" He moans her rant out with a seductive and confident grin, using her hands to squeeze and grope her big, rounded tits to further make herself groan, and the fact her pussy had left his cock coated with a clear layer of her juices shows how much she's been getting off on this dominating situation. Even with all the pleasure she's feeling as she takes his dick straight up into her snatch she never loses focus or control, keeping him pinned down onto his handcuffed arms with his back down on the hotel room bed, and even taking the time to push her sexy glasses back up her noise as she bounces swiftly on that cock.

"MMMMM!! Holy SHIT!! AHHHHHH... MMMMM..." The man who still hasn't even been allowed the dignity to let his name be known to the controlling and beautiful female wrestler lets out another deep groan, sweat covering his face and making the clothing he still has on his nicely toned body be ruined and sticking now to his frame, showing the effects her dominance has had over him. His cock twitches within that tight, wet pussy that glides back and forth over his length at a perfectly timed pace, lifting up just a few inches so she can soon drive back down and make her butt cheeks smack off his body when they connect to make him groan out loudly while her moan of dirty delight is of a far more controlled tone.

Feeling his member throbbing within her snatch, she smirks with a lick of her lips, raising a eyebrow as she brings her bouncing motion to a stop, once again grinding her pussy down against his crotch. "Awwww... My poor little boy can't handle a round with a real woman? Why am I not fucking surprised..." She taunts, lifting her body up and off of his pulsating tool as she slips off the bed to stand up, moving around towards his legs as she grabs a hold of his underwear, forcing them up all the way onto his package and pushing his dick under, making him hiss as his hard-on is now made to strain his boxers.

"You didn't think I'd let some scumbag trash like you blow inside of a beautiful, powerful woman like me, did you?" Eve continues to mock her fuck toy, using one hand to squeeze his dick through his underwear, while her other hand pushes a couple of fingers into her own damp hole, already thrusting those digits in and out while she gropes the man she's been sexually dominating all the way through this sexual encounter.

"Mmmm... You're fucking lucky I'm not kicking you out of here with blue balls to go with that yellow streak down your back..." She lets out another sinister laugh as she roughly strokes his cock through his underwear, able to feel that member throbbing through the material of his underwear. At the same time, she making herself moan out as she finger fucks her pussy with rapid back and forth pumps of her digits in and out of her wet hole, as despite how much she's been bad mouthing him over the course of this unforgettable for reasons good and bad night, he's play a part in turning her on.

"AHHHHH... Awwwwww FUCK!! Oh Miss Torres!! MISS TORRES!! MMMM!!" He groans and gasps, arching his back off the bed again in lust with his hands still cuffed behind his back, as even with the rough way she's groping and toying with his dick through his boxers it's still an incredible, pleasurable sensation.

"MMMMM!! FUCK!! MISS TORRES!! MISS TORRESSSSSSSSSS!!" He moans out loudly her name as he starts to blow his load as Eve Torres jerks off his cock through his underwear, his dick pulsing and clear wetness appearing in his underwear as his load fires out but with nowhere to go, staining his boxers and no doubt making his dick sticky with his own spunk as she doesn't stop her cruel motion to force him to full unload onto himself.

"Mmmmm yes!! Scream my fucking name! Cream yourself you little shit!!" Torres actually seems to encourage him with another controlling smile, moaning herself as this sight and sound of him being forced to cum in his own boxers is more than enough to set her off, but she skillfully controls her moans so it doesn't appear like she's having an orgasm of her own.

"Mmmmm... So pathetic... Look at you... Sweaty, disgusting, and now you've jizzed your fucking pants..." She mocks with a lick of her lips, pumping her fingers back and forth into her own pussy a couple more times until she's satisfied she's gotten pleasure enough out of this, pulling her juices covered fingers out of her snatch so she can stand up away from the bed.

Flipping her hair back and composing herself, she pushes her glasses back onto her nose. "Are you done? You'd better be, because I am with you." Eve states, grabbing his legs by the ankles so he can flip him over onto his front, making him groan as he is still in a clear daze from an orgasm he won't ever forget. Moving across, she grabs the keys for the handcuffs and moves back to the bed, unlocking the restraints from both wrists and she smirks when obediently he doesn't move his arms away from the position they'd been in even though he's got free movement.

"What the Hell are you waiting for? Get the fuck up!" Torres snaps as she hauls him up by the boxers to his feet, reaching down and forcefully pulling up his pants to even buckle them up from behind, making him still be in cum-stained and filled boxers underneath his trousers. Turning him around, she smirks confidently as she twirls around the handcuffs with a finger, taking his hand by the wrist before forcefully placing the cuffs into them along with the key.

"That my weak little man, is how a real woman does things... Now take my advice you fucking shit... If you want to make a damn impact? You control, you manipulate, and you do whatever it takes to get to the top." She directs his gaze down to handcuffs then back to her pretty, smirking face.

"My suggestion? You go to your wife-to-be's room, put these cuffs to good use, and give her a night to never forget... And the first night of her never giving you another fucking order again!"

"...Never... Never again..." The man, who he still doesn't know the name of even after fucking him and making him cum, repeats to himself. "Never again... Never again!" He repeats, his voice changing like he's becoming a different person as clear confidence is appearing now.

With a smirk, she takes him by the arm, marching him to the door which she opens, and giving him a last nod and a sly smirk, she forcefully pushes him out the doorway, closing it and locking it and getting a last glimpse of what appears to be a determined look in the previously pussy-whipped man's eyes.

Letting out another laugh, Eve leans against the hotel room door for a moment as she shakes her head with a big smile. "Another simple man used and abused... And one less bitch that I have to step on to become the most powerful woman in the world..."

* * *

The next morning, the gorgeous Eve Torres is stepping out of the hotel elevator, dressed in another professional and sexy business suit attire, checking her phone as pulls her travel case behind her as she approaches the check in and out desk. Casually placing her room keycard on the desk as the receptionist takes it to check the system, she's still looking at her social media account when she glances up, catching the tail end of a conversation of two staff members on the desk.

"Yeah, Michelle from the morning cleaning team walked in to the room to find like a wedding dress ripped up all over the floor!" One of the two women says to the other "When she went into the bathroom, that blonde bitch from yesterday who was having the massive attitude about everything? She was fucking handcuffed to the shower railing, getting nailed up the ass!

She swears, up the butt like it was a porno!"

"No way! Then what happened?" The other staff asks.

"Well she goes off, calls security and all that, but by the time they went up to the room both of them and their stuff was gone! I heard they were going to get married today but they can't be found... It's like something happened and they switched roles from her wearing the pants to him being in charge!"

"Damn... Must have been one Hell of a final night of freedom for him then!"

With a sly smile on her face, Torres licks her lips in a very satisfied manner. The only thing better than taking care of some bitch? Manipulating someone else to take care of it for her... Which reminded her, she has to set up a meeting with a certain Lithuanian Diva about dealing with a problematic two-tone haired Diva...

* * *

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12